The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread - Page 249 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-04-2008, 08:38 PM   #3721
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Jhappy and Ted can share" Chat Thread

You are welcome Mickey Rourke
*Elsie* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-05-2008, 08:32 AM   #3722
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

Morning everybody! Or should I say morning nobody?

Rose, where are you?
Old 09-05-2008, 08:48 AM   #3723
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Elsie* View Post
Morning everybody! Or should I say morning nobody?

Rose, where are you?
Sorry Elsie - I'm really not able to get here much in the mornings anymore because I'm either training or interviewing people. I'm actually interviewing at the moment so hope you are well - try to catch up later

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 08:58 AM   #3724
country flag *Elsie*

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Sorry Elsie - I'm really not able to get here much in the mornings anymore because I'm either training or interviewing people. I'm actually interviewing at the moment so hope you are well - try to catch up later
I know sweetie but you weren't here after work yesterday either What did we do to deserve this?

Some Fedfans prefer he loses against Nole than against Nadal I think I am one of them And you? Would you prefer Nole loses against Roger or against the Hulk? I can't believe I will be actually cheering for Puke Boy
Old 09-05-2008, 11:57 AM   #3725
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Good afternoon How are the working girls? Hows everyone else? Rose,hope the interviewing is going well, sounds like you're really getting into your new job

I'm going to feel very sorry for whoever loses between Fed and Nole I so wish that could be the final but of course it cant happen

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 02:17 PM   #3726
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just in case someone here considers plastic surgery, check this out.
EWWWWWWWW

Big to everyone who's at work right now. And a *hi5* to everyone who isn't

Old 09-05-2008, 02:47 PM   #3727
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know sweetie but you weren't here after work yesterday either What did we do to deserve this?

Some Fedfans prefer he loses against Nole than against Nadal I think I am one of them And you? Would you prefer Nole loses against Roger or against the Hulk? I can't believe I will be actually cheering for Puke Boy
Sorry sweetie Just wasn't in a posting mood yesterday - nothing personal to you I can assure you

And as to your question. I think you know the answer If Nole can't win this damned tournament I truly want Roger to win it, - I really do like and respect Roger a lot, whereas I despise the other two left in it. So, as far as I'm concerned, I would accept Nole losing to Roger with good grace and cheer him on for the next match - whereas if it was The Hulk Certainly Roger will have the whole US crowd behind him last night after Nole told them a few home truths

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 09-05-2008, 02:55 PM   #3728
country flag *Elsie*

Quote:
Sorry sweetie Just wasn't in a posting mood yesterday - nothing personal to you I can assure you

And as to your question. I think you know the answer If Nole can't win this damned tournament I truly want Roger to win it, - I really do like and respect Roger a lot, whereas I despise the other two left in it. So, as far as I'm concerned, I would accept Nole losing to Roger with good grace and cheer him on for the next match - whereas if it was The Hulk Certainly Roger will have the whole US crowd behind him last night after Nole told them a few home truths
Not in a posting mood It happens to all of us If you want to talk to me you know where to find me

As for the home truths, it looks like a storm in a glass of water to me The crowd will be behind Roger, but so where they were in London So please don't use it as an excuse if Nole loses okay?

Di, are you feeling better today?

Aleka, I am working, but it's almost weekend, so *hi5*
Old 09-05-2008, 03:32 PM   #3729
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Not in a posting mood It happens to all of us If you want to talk to me you know where to find me

As for the home truths, it looks like a storm in a glass of water to me The crowd will be behind Roger, but so where they were in London So please don't use it as an excuse if Nole loses okay?

Di, are you feeling better today?

I may well email or PM you over the weekend if I get the time between tennis, housework etc And of course I won't use it as an excuse. The whole thing was a storm in a teacup too, though of course MTF makes it so much more. Andy was a total a*sehole before the match, the crowd were total a*seholes during the match, and Novak just showed his niaivete and youth by losing his temper in a post-match interview, when he really should have kept his big Serbian mouth shut My Alex would have done exactly the same as him so I totally understand him

Old 09-05-2008, 05:29 PM   #3730
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Evening all

Elsie - I woke up with the flu this morning so I feel rather ****!! Such is life So couldn't go last summer sports club day,the weathers crap anyway. But otherwise I'm fine,what about you?

Rose I understand everything you say about Nole and I agree. Andy didn't behave very well against Ernests either I thought Roddick was supposed to be madly? Strange behaviour indeed

Aleka You always make me smile,glad you're enjoying life Its nice to be footloose and free to choose

jhappy,Frens,Miruna,Hamdanie,Juli,all the regulars - missing you

Ted,Misha I'm missing you

Take care everyone,enjoy whatever you're doing this weekend

Old 09-05-2008, 07:13 PM   #3731
country flag *Elsie*

Quote:

I may well email or PM you over the weekend if I get the time between tennis, housework etc And of course I won't use it as an excuse. The whole thing was a storm in a teacup too, though of course MTF makes it so much more. Andy was a total a*sehole before the match, the crowd were total a*seholes during the match, and Novak just showed his niaivete and youth by losing his temper in a post-match interview, when he really should have kept his big Serbian mouth shut My Alex would have done exactly the same as him so I totally understand him
I read the interview and I really don't understand the booing Maybe he shoud have kept his mouth shut, but every sport needs its "enfant terrible" so I guess in tennis it's Nole

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchett View Post
Evening all

Elsie - I woke up with the flu this morning so I feel rather ****!! Such is life So couldn't go last summer sports club day,the weathers crap anyway. But otherwise I'm fine,what about you?
The flu Feel better soon Di Such a good excuse to stay in bed all week-end I feel good because I just played badminton for the first time since June It was great

I miss the others too
Old 09-05-2008, 10:01 PM   #3732
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Certainly Roger will have the whole US crowd behind him last night after Nole told them a few home truths

I don't blame Nole for doing what he did. I wouldn't have said anything, had I been in his shoes, but I am not, so I cannot judge him in any way. And I am an Andy fan as well, so I am totally unbiased
Quote:
Go Elsie, go Elsie
Quote:
Originally Posted by patchett View Post
Aleka You always make me smile,glad you're enjoying life Its nice to be footloose and free to choose
Yay Glad to be of service, sweetie. Sorry to hear about the flu Hope you feel better soooon

Ok, so starting tomorrow and until next Sunday I will be at the Open So I probably won't be around much. I will take a lot of pics of Ernie for you Di

Everyone
Old 09-06-2008, 08:01 AM   #3733
country flag *Elsie*

Aleka Have loads of fun dear Take care and see you soon
Old 09-06-2008, 08:41 AM   #3734
country flag but-it's-ok

Just a quick hello to everyone

Elsie,glad you feel so good after your badminton. Bet you won

Aleka Thats so kind of you to offer to take a lot of pics of Ernie for me,thank you so much Have a great time at the tournament I'll miss you

Rose I hope you have a nice relaxing weekend,good on you for thinking of doing housework, hope you,Alex and your beautifulare well.

I'm still sick but I have to be fit for work on Monday,cos I only started paid work last week

If anyone is watching World Cup football qualifying games this weekend,hope your country makes even more proud by winning their game

Take care now sweeties

Old 09-06-2008, 09:01 PM   #3735
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

CAN I, PLEASE ADOPT ERNESTS He is simply adorable!!!!