The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread - Page 248 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-03-2008, 09:07 PM   #3706
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Jhappy and Ted can share" Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Elsie* View Post

He played like 90 seconds during Euro 2000, before he was given a red card :tape :haha :angel
Best decision made ever in the whole Euro 2000

Quote:
Thanks for the lesson. Are you sure that Zemun is in Bosnia though? :scratch Anyhow, I was more right than Frens :nerner because we were talking about his nationality and not about his birthplace :angel

Quote:
As a matter of fact, the swimming pool man was not bad at all :aplot But I am not going out with him, I am just going with a couple of friends to a place called "El Che Guevara" :unsure
Did he jumped on you already??

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Btw- isn't this just so cute - even for you :awww I dedicate it to Aleka who wanted to see him in the orange and blue again :lol And to Frens - the newest recruit to Nole Fangirlism :nerner
New recruited nolefan , WHEN WHERE WHYYYYYYYY??

But the piccie is adorable so is THE outfit
and Nutella

Quote:
Frens needs glasses, everyone knows that :angel

Speaking of scandal, gossip and innuendo, where is Frens? :lol Sorry Frens, just kidding, love you bunches :hug It's just that, you know, going to Barcelona with a :tape I wonder if the :tape stayed in the suitcase or not :aplot

Am here, enjoying my lovely rest of the 2 weeks off i still have , and am even more in a tighter and busier schedule then i used to be when i am working but then again, mostly with fun things like repaint the walls in the house and accompany mom to her hospital scan tests

and the thing, which is not a thing at all, more like and stayed in the bag, no worries ... i mean, i already said i behaved like a
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-03-2008, 09:08 PM   #3707
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'll leave her to tell you that :angel And Frens is fine - just back at work now, and no Internet connection from the Hospital where she works :sad
Do i want to tell Elsie all of it then, after all her things she said to me ..... And I did tell you i had 2 more weeks off after Barcelona, right ??

Quote:
Supporting Novak Djokovic is extremely bad for my health :rolleyes OK - it is now 6.00am and I have to go to work - probably won't get back on here til this afternoon - interviewing all morning.

Gave a good day everyone :kiss
Try being a Marat supporter it's even worse for the health

Quote:
I am fine, just a bit tired because I came home late :yawn

Our favorites drive us :crazy sometimes don't they
A bit of isn't that bad from time to time, at least not if you had fun, right??

And yeah, they indeed do sometimes .... One day ... there will be payback for that

Quote:
I can't believe I ever vaguely liked him - I was "blinded" by his pretty face - what an a*sehole :spit
Boredo do has gorgeous blue eyes ....

Quote:
Che Guevara is a great place :hearts I can't believe I haven't been there before. After a drink (or two) we went to a small restaurant next to the Che. It was amazing :speakles The food, the ambiance, I can't describe it, I never saw such a thing before and as far as I am concerned, I will never see it again :lol We were told that the owner likes Asterix. I can only say that he did averyting in his power to look like his idol :rolleyes. And how he shouted to his guests :eek To us too, he said that we looked stupid waiting for a table and that we should have reserved. very, very folkloric
that you had such a nice evening, and indeed, a guy that looks and acts like Asterix is very ... And OMG, he shouted at you

Quote:
Aleka - your Mum has great taste :worship
Btw -I love your speak Serbian thread on Viktor's Forum - such useful phrases as "take off your pants" :lol Elsie - you would enjoy it too I'm sure :lol
My mommy has great taste too she's the ultimate Marat fangranny

Quote:
"Skini se" is always useful :angel
Do we get a translation for that too, hun?? If it's too you know where to reach me
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 09:36 PM   #3708
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute

It means "take off your clothes"
Old 09-04-2008, 05:26 AM   #3709
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Just off to work

Just wanted to say I hope your Mum's test results are OK Frens - and sorry I was wrong about your going back to work I promise I WILL reply to yor mail when I have a little bit more time - new job with very little Net access and US Open are very time consuing

And you're right about Robredo's eyes - he is a gorgeous looking man - just a pity he's a whining a*sehole

Later to all

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 06:29 AM   #3710
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry havent had much to say cos I'm having it a bit rough just now,but I don't feel comfortable talking about bad stuff on this Thread any more So I'll just ask how is everyone else is doing? Have a nice day everyone If anyone feels like cheering me up a bit it would be much appreciated

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 10:04 AM   #3711
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't have the time to come here this morning, let alone read everyrhing you wrote

Di What can I say to cheer you up? Maybe a dancing elephant will make you smile

Last edited by *Elsie* : 09-04-2008 at 11:10 AM.
*Elsie* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 11:15 AM   #3712
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I could call him a lot worse, - but I am far too nice Anyway - I really have to go now - have been here too much already when I should be working. Bye again
Working In the evening
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Fabregas View Post
Best decision made ever in the whole Euro 2000

Quote:

Quote:
Did he jumped on you already??
I dumped him
Quote:
Do i want to tell Elsie all of it then, after all her things she said to me .....

Girls, for your information, I never ever had to ask a guy to take his clothes off
Old 09-04-2008, 12:04 PM   #3713
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Just popping in at lunchtime - no time to read back properly But had to - only you could make a comment like that Els

And - no - I don't normally have to work from home - only whilst I'm training I had some stuff I needed to do. Had a gorgeous vanilla sponge cake for someone's Birthday today And almost fell with our Serbian Doctor's brother who popped in to say hello. But - don't worry - I'm a good girl now

OK - back to work - later - hope all are well

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 01:52 PM   #3714
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Frens,I hope your Mums test results are clear

Elsie Thanks,the dancing elephant made me smile. All this work and not much play But then I read that you have never ever had to ask a guy to take his clothes off You have amazing powers especially for the men then And my Craig must be a rare species then,cos I havent had to ask him either,I don't think I'll go any further than to say that

I feel rather down today,I've had to have 3 lots of repairs done in the house today which cost me a few pounds to put it politely And I just don't feel very well generally I just need my man,but he's at work and I'm studying when I feel like ****!!

Rose I should think they don't make you work at home Sounds like you are doing more than enough already

All the best to Nole and Roger today Jamie Murray is in the Mixed Doubles Final later today Win the title Jamie and Liezl

I hope you're all well,for me its just one of those days, never mind Take care everyone

Old 09-04-2008, 03:01 PM   #3715
country flag *Elsie*

Di I am sorry it's not your day Luckily you have enough to cheer for, like Craig and Jamie and Liezl

Take care and feel better soon
Old 09-04-2008, 03:13 PM   #3716
country flag but-it's-ok

Thanks Elsie I'm sure I'll feel better soon You have Roger to cheer for I also have Nole to cheer for,as well as Jamie Lets hope our favourites don't drive ustoday Take care everyone

Old 09-04-2008, 03:54 PM   #3717
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute

Elsie, what is your secret?

Rose, hope you won't be too exhausted after work to cheer Nole on properly I'm must admit I'm a tad torn You know I have a soft spot for tennis players called Andy

Di Sweetie I hope the day will get better and better for you! Stupid bad days Here's something that I hope will lift up your spirits (from Ernie's website )

Old 09-04-2008, 04:55 PM   #3718
country flag but-it's-ok

Aleka That 2nd pic of Erno We got the pic taker to ask Ernests to promote that website Poor boy must have been sobeing asked to stand there with a piece of paper in his hand with a URL address on At least the great man knows there is a really good fan site on him now Sometime in the future he'll have his own official website too

Old 09-04-2008, 08:23 PM   #3719
country flag *Elsie*

Just in case someone here considers plastic surgery, check this out.

http://celebrite.aol.fr/chirurgie-vi...r/article.html

Click on "photo suivante" to see all ten of them.

Old 09-04-2008, 08:31 PM   #3720
country flag but-it's-ok

I don't feel so bad now In a bizarre way that has really cheered me up Thanks Elsie On that note I'll say 'Goodnight, sweet dreams,I hope no-one dreams they've had plastic surgery though