The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread - Page 247 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-03-2008, 02:47 PM   #3691
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Jhappy and Ted can share" Chat Thread

Elsie How are you today, darling?

Old 09-03-2008, 03:07 PM   #3692
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Aleka I can totally understand your Mum. If I had stayed up to watch Roger, I would have been the same. Sadly I gave up on him after the 1st set - it was just too much stress for one night and I was tired.

Elsie

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 03:13 PM   #3693
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

Aleka Rose How are you guys? I am fine, just a bit tired because I came home late

Our favorites drive us sometimes don't they

How did the interviewing go Ljubica?
*Elsie* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 04:00 PM   #3694
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Elsie* View Post
Aleka Rose How are you guys? I am fine, just a bit tired because I came home late

How did the interviewing go Ljubica?
Yes OK thanks my dear How was Che Guevara? And you're so right about our favourites - I understand Roger's match was stressful, - but Nole's was just dreadful He had a stomach upset and sprained his ankle and injured his hip - and that idiot Roberdo dares to whine about him taking a time-out - and after what he did to Kolhschreiber too Not forgetting what he did to Gaudio in Barca 2004, and countless other whining cheating interludes I can't believe I ever vaguely liked him - I was "blinded" by his pretty face - what an a*sehole

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 09-03-2008, 04:27 PM   #3695
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Yes OK thanks my dear How was Che Guevara? And you're so right about our favourites - I understand Roger's match was stressful, - but Nole's was just dreadful He had a stomach upset and sprained his ankle and injured his hip - and that idiot Roberdo dares to whine about him taking a time-out - and after what he did to Kolhschreiber too Not forgetting what he did to Gaudio in Barca 2004, and countless other whining cheating interludes I can't believe I ever vaguely liked him - I was "blinded" by his pretty face - what an a*sehole
That doesn't sound very fairplay indeed

Che Guevara is a great place I can't believe I haven't been there before. After a drink (or two) we went to a small restaurant next to the Che. It was amazing The food, the ambiance, I can't describe it, I never saw such a thing before and as far as I am concerned, I will never see it again We were told that the owner likes Asterix. I can only say that he did averyting in his power to look like his idol And how he shouted to his guests To us too, he said that we looked stupid waiting for a table and that we should have reserved. very, very folkloric
Old 09-03-2008, 04:49 PM   #3696
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Aleka I can totally understand your Mum. If I had stayed up to watch Roger, I would have been the same. Sadly I gave up on him after the 1st set - it was just too much stress for one night and I was tired.
My mom was getting worked up and cheering him on for the both of you
Quote:

I'm a little bored. So bored I have no desire whatsoever to leave the house today So mom and dad were nice enough to buy e tickets to the open on their way to the supermarket

Well it sounds like you had a lot of fun And that restaurant sounds very interesting

Ohhhh, do they ever
Quote:
Yes OK thanks my dear How was Che Guevara? And you're so right about our favourites - I understand Roger's match was stressful, - but Nole's was just dreadful :rolleyes He had a stomach upset :awww and sprained his ankle and injured his hip - and that idiot Roberdo dares to whine about him taking a time-out - and after what he did to Kolhschreiber too :fiery Not forgetting what he did to Gaudio in Barca 2004, and countless other whining cheating interludes :spit I can't believe I ever vaguely liked him - I was "blinded" by his pretty face - what an a*sehole :spit
I never liked Boredo and this US Open he has just reminded me of that over and over again When Nole was getting massaged by the trainer and he had his towel over his head it looked like it hurt so bad My mom felt so sorry for him and was actually cheering him on. Methinks she's starting to like him
Old 09-03-2008, 05:03 PM   #3697
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
That doesn't sound very fairplay indeed

Che Guevara is a great place I can't believe I haven't been there before. After a drink (or two) we went to a small restaurant next to the Che. It was amazing The food, the ambiance, I can't describe it, I never saw such a thing before and as far as I am concerned, I will never see it again We were told that the owner likes Asterix. I can only say that he did averyting in his power to look like his idol And how he shouted to his guests To us too, he said that we looked stupid waiting for a table and that we should have reserved. very, very folkloric
Sounds like a great place

Aleka - your Mum has great taste Btw -I love your speak Serbian thread on Viktor's Forum - such useful phrases as "take off your pants" Elsie - you would enjoy it too I'm sure

Old 09-03-2008, 05:36 PM   #3698
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Well, she sometimes has weird tendencies, but yeah, I guess you're right I'll pass it on

Thank you It's so fun trying to learn it And, yes, the girls have very interesting stuff to teach us
Old 09-03-2008, 05:45 PM   #3699
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
Well, she sometimes has weird tendencies, but yeah, I guess you're right I'll pass it on

Thank you It's so fun trying to learn it And, yes, the girls have very interesting stuff to teach us
"Skini se" is always useful

Old 09-03-2008, 07:45 PM   #3700
country flag *Elsie*

Quote:
Sounds like a great place

Aleka - your Mum has great taste Btw -I love your speak Serbian thread on Viktor's Forum - such useful phrases as "take off your pants" Elsie - you would enjoy it too I'm sure
But why? After all, Mateja Kezman speaks Dutch

Evening
Old 09-03-2008, 08:03 PM   #3701
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
But why? After all, Mateja Kezman speaks Dutch

Evening
Trust me, he would like it better if you said that to him in Serbian I'm off to watch Puke Boy if I can stay awake - later sweeties and have a nice evening all

Old 09-03-2008, 08:14 PM   #3702
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Don't call poor Andy that
Old 09-03-2008, 08:41 PM   #3703
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
Don't call poor Andy that
I could call him a lot worse, - but I am far too nice Anyway - I really have to go now - have been here too much already when I should be working. Bye again

Old 09-03-2008, 09:23 PM   #3704
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

all

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 09:42 PM   #3705
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Rose Fine, Puke Boy it is. But I still love him

Di What's up, hon?