The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread - Page 246 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-02-2008, 01:27 PM   #3676
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Worship Masters Ted and Dima chat thread :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
It wasn't Alex actually - well - he did correct me - but someone else had already got there first

Going out? In the middle of the week! So is this a date with the swimming pool man by any chance? And you never did tell me if he was handsome as well as charming!
Someone else

As a matter of fact, the swimming pool man was not bad at all But I am not going out with him, I am just going with a couple of friends to a place called "El Che Guevara"
*Elsie* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-02-2008, 01:42 PM   #3677
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Elsie* View Post
Someone else

As a matter of fact, the swimming pool man was not bad at all But I am not going out with him, I am just going with a couple of friends to a place called "El Che Guevara"
Sounds like more fun than sitting in front of a TV screen biting your nails over a tennis match! Yes, Nole plays tonight Not late though - second match on - so won't lose my beauty sleep fretting over him tonight

Hmmm - in true MTF speak - got any pics (of the swiming pool man!)

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 03:23 PM   #3678
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sounds like more fun than sitting in front of a TV screen biting your nails over a tennis match! Yes, Nole plays tonight Not late though - second match on - so won't lose my beauty sleep fretting over him tonight

Hmmm - in true MTF speak - got any pics (of the swiming pool man!)
Maybe the result of the match gives you a sleepless night

Pics of the swimming pool man Why oh why did I tell you about him?
Old 09-02-2008, 03:33 PM   #3679
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe the result of the match gives you a sleepless night

Pics of the swimming pool man Why oh why did I tell you about him?
Because you know how much I enjoy scandal, gossip and innuendo And now my life is so settled and predictable, I have to live vicariously through others

And - please don't say that about Nole He has got to beat the man they call Boredo I used to like Robredo until that Kohlschreiber incident in Hamburg - now I have gone off him a LOT So Novak has to win.

Btw- isn't this just so cute - even for you I dedicate it to Aleka who wanted to see him in the orange and blue again And to Frens - the newest recruit to Nole Fangirlism
Attached Images
File Type: jpg djokodz9.jpg (184.0 KB, 7 views)

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more

Last edited by *Ljubica* : 09-02-2008 at 03:40 PM.
Old 09-02-2008, 04:11 PM   #3680
country flag *Elsie*

Quote:
Because you know how much I enjoy scandal, gossip and innuendo And now my life is so settled and predictable, I have to live vicariously through others

And - please don't say that about Nole He has got to beat the man they call Boredo I used to like Robredo until that Kohlschreiber incident in Hamburg - now I have gone off him a LOT So Novak has to win.

Btw- isn't this just so cute - even for you I dedicate it to Aleka who wanted to see him in the orange and blue again And to Frens - the newest recruit to Nole Fangirlism
Frens needs glasses, everyone knows that But - erm - does that mean that it's Nole? If it is, keep him, but give me the nutella

I suppose I missed the Kohlschreiber incident, what was it about?

Speaking of scandal, gossip and innuendo, where is Frens? Sorry Frens, just kidding, love you bunches It's just that, you know, going to Barcelona with a I wonder if the stayed in the suitcase or not
Old 09-02-2008, 04:38 PM   #3681
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Frens needs glasses, everyone knows that But - erm - does that mean that it's Nole? If it is, keep him, but give me the nutella

I suppose I missed the Kohlschreiber incident, what was it about?

Speaking of scandal, gossip and innuendo, where is Frens? Sorry Frens, just kidding, love you bunches It's just that, you know, going to Barcelona with a I wonder if the stayed in the suitcase or not
I'll leave her to tell you that And Frens is fine - just back at work now, and no Internet connection from the Hospital where she works And - yes - that is meant to be Nole - it's from a series of adverts done for the US Open in The States

About Kohlschreiber - well he was leading in his match with a break point to go 5-2 up, when Robredo's shot was called out. He challenged the call (fair enough), and first the Umpire said it was in, but then corrected himself and agreed it was out (thus giving Kohlschreiber the point and a break). However Tommy whinged and whined and moaned, and wouldn't accept it. He said the Umpire should be forced to stand by his first decision (even though he knew it was wrong and had corrected himself almost immediately), and he had the Superviser called. If he had been sporting in any way he would have given the damn point to Kohlschreiber, as I've seen many players do before, and the mark on the clay clearly showed it was out. But he was just like a spoilt 2-year-old, sulking and throwing a tantrum, and even though I'm not a Kohli fan, I hated his behaviour and I could never cheer for him again

Old 09-02-2008, 05:04 PM   #3682
country flag *Elsie*

Quote:
I'll leave her to tell you that And Frens is fine - just back at work now, and no Internet connection from the Hospital where she works And - yes - that is meant to be Nole - it's from a series of adverts done for the US Open in The States

About Kohlschreiber - well he was leading in his match with a break point to go 5-2 up, when Robredo's shot was called out. He challenged the call (fair enough), and first the Umpire said it was in, but then corrected himself and agreed it was out (thus giving Kohlschreiber the point and a break). However Tommy whinged and whined and moaned, and wouldn't accept it. He said the Umpire should be forced to stand by his first decision (even though he knew it was wrong and had corrected himself almost immediately), and he had the Superviser called. If he had been sporting in any way he would have given the damn point to Kohlschreiber, as I've seen many players do before, and the mark on the clay clearly showed it was out. But he was just like a spoilt 2-year-old, sulking and throwing a tantrum, and even though I'm not a Kohli fan, I hated his behaviour and I could never cheer for him again
I thought Frens had still 2 weeks holiday after Barcelona

It looks so cute, it doesn't look like Nole at all

Shame on Robredo I hope he lost the match.

Got to go Good evening!
Old 09-02-2008, 05:09 PM   #3683
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
I thought Frens had still 2 weeks holiday after Barcelona

It looks so cute, it doesn't look like Nole at all

Shame on Robredo I hope he lost the match.

Got to go Good evening!
Sadly he didn't Poor Phillip K. lost the plot after that incident, which again wasn't Robredo's fault - he should have kept his focus better - but never mind - I was still annoyed with him

Have a good evening at Che Guevara and don't forget to give my love to the Swimming Pool man Don't think I'll be here much tomorrow as I believe I'm interviewing but I'll get here as soon as I come home from work. Now off to The Nutella Man if these ridiculous WTA b*tches ever get off court Ajde Nole!

Old 09-02-2008, 09:31 PM   #3684
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Jhappy and Ted can share" Chat Thread

Quote:
Aleka :hug I was about to go to bed when I saw that Nadal had lost a set:eek It doesn't happen often, and the joy sure won't last :sad but I now have to stay up long enough to make sure that a great upset does not occur. Sam Querrey :inlove If he could win this match I would just have to offer to have his babies It won't happen though, so I know I'm perfectly safe

Glad you enjoyed Nole's match - sadly I couldn't have the sound up because it would have woken Alex up - see what a nice person I am

LOL - so you might move to sunny Serbia? :hearts Serbian men are hot (well mine is anyway!). The language is hard though, and not sure most of the words/phrases I know are repeatable on a public messageboard One day you may find the useful though :lol OK back to sexy Sam
Luckily for you, Querrey lost the match I can't believe he isn't even 21 yet He looks 30

You totally are. That is the reason why I moved out of the bedroom. My sis would never let me keep the sound on. I can't watch tv without sound, esp tennis matches. I love the sound the ball makes

Sadly, I doubt it. Well, if a certain Serbian hottie would propose marriage and ask me to move there, I would But as that will never be the case, I prefer my country. But that doesn't mean I won't vacation over there once in a while. Oh, now you've made me curious...are those words/phrases repeatable in a PM?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Fabregas View Post
Well, :shrug technically it's not that bad, if you keep me away from grass, blossomming flowers and trees and all the pollen and feed me all my medication

:aplot go and book now, it'll be fun

I don't :awww I miss the :inlove orange/blue combo :sad
Awww, sweetie, you poor thing

One day!

Ewww. Thank God he's not wearing it today. I was expecting it, since it's the day session.
Quote:
But I am not going out with him, I am just going with a couple of friends to a place called "El Che Guevara" :unsure
We have a place that goes by that name over here. Sounds like a place that has good tequila Have an awesome time, sweetie
Quote:
Btw- isn't this just so cute - even for you :awww I dedicate it to Aleka who wanted to see him in the orange and blue again :lol And to Frens - the newest recruit to Nole Fangirlism :nerner
Awwww, that's so sweeeet. But please, do not mention that outfit, I absolutely hate it. It is Frens who has a weird passion for it.

Unnecessary 5th set, Nole
Old 09-02-2008, 09:37 PM   #3685
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Nole what guts

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 11:42 PM   #3686
country flag jhappy

jhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond repute

Who got Saumon (lovely Saumon btw) to change the thread this time? Good job! We can share, this isn't preschool! And well its not like Dima's here to put in his 10 cents. I wonder why I didn't think of that whatever. Anyone watch the Nole-Robredo game? My god that seemed to go on forever, I actually had to scale the wall of my university fine arts building and climb into a window for fear of being caught late to class (if ure more than 10min late u won't be let in)... that match ended up making me 20 min late. I could have been responsible and just left but no, I didn't.

What's up with all you?
Ted- that really sucks, you seem to be having a lot of bad luck with that sort of thing @ the moment. Be Zen my co-pilot.
Aleka- where did you find that statistic? A quarter million more men than women, wow. That's even more skewed than Alaska.

Congratulations to Ted and Jhappy - both thread leaders in October 2009 to you all

Last edited by jhappy : 09-02-2008 at 11:51 PM.
jhappy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 12:10 AM   #3687
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute

Dude Being late to class = extreme sport.

A friend of mine told me the Serbian bit.
Old 09-03-2008, 05:59 AM   #3688
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Supporting Novak Djokovic is extremely bad for my health OK - it is now 6.00am and I have to go to work - probably won't get back on here til this afternoon - interviewing all morning.

Gave a good day everyone

Old 09-03-2008, 01:06 PM   #3689
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Rose I know what that's like And my mom now knows it too, with Fed's bad streak. Man you should have seen her last night I think she has a new found hate for poor Igor After the match she chilled and said "I have no idea how you can support Marat and still be sane" Who said I was sane
Old 09-03-2008, 02:16 PM   #3690
country flag *Elsie*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
Rose I know what that's like And my mom now knows it too, with Fed's bad streak. Man you should have seen her last night I think she has a new found hate for poor Igor After the match she chilled and said "I have no idea how you can support Marat and still be sane" Who said I was sane
Mothers always think their daughters are sane, even when they are not