The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread - Page 245 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-01-2008, 04:05 PM   #3661
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Jhappy and other Tursunfans" Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhappy View Post
were you one of those kids who didn't share well with others in preschool?
I don't know, I've never thought about it !! I've been always elected - So I've never had to share

I think people never wanted to be shared though, it doesn't come just from me

Hello Tedinettes !!!

I have bad news They have to recreate the whole cable installation system because the workers who did it messed up. I can't have a land line or the internet

I might get drowned now Plus, I resumed working... I'll die after going to Serbia though.
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-01-2008, 04:06 PM   #3662
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Elsie* View Post
Sweet dreams Ljubica
Hvala lepo Sadly at the moment I am stil watching Fish/Monfils And a dream involving either of them would be more of a nightmare than a sweet dream Talk tomorrow I'm sure

Edit: Hi Ted Sorry for all the problems Are you really going to Serbia? If so - give it a from me

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 04:54 PM   #3663
country flag amdany

amdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Me too I keep my fingers crossed for you

Have a good evening sweetiepies
thank you

Ted, sorry to hear that you still don't have internet

Have a good evening guys
amdany is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 06:05 PM   #3664
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Good evening all

Rose-Good idea to catch up on. Sweet dreams I'm just recovering from a 36 hour stint without sleep from Friday morning into Saturday evening, Ernests finishing his match at 6.50 am on Saturday morning, and then going to Norwich 2 hours later, not getting back till 9.30 pm Being a devoted tennis fan does nothing for your sleep patterns. Rose-Your football education is good these days,I'm impressed Nole and Marin what a match

Hamdanie-Good luck with Ramadan And your exams,you'll pass this time I am sure

Elsie - I found some right shoes to go to work,cant wear heels so making do with some good flat shoes,I'm not like a lot of ladies that have a large collection of shoes

My day was great. Had to have the Induction. Going through the checklist-did I know where all the Fire Exits were, location of First Aid box, the ladies roometc. So that took the 1st half of the day. After lunch I was on reception,was very busy

Craig kept a low profile He had to go to a meeting at another CAB branch. He hasn't had to go to a meeting out of our CAB for months - I just think he didn't tell me on purpose so that HE behaved himself and I couldn't flirt

Tomorrow I'll be doing some newsletters and making sure all our public information leaflets are up to date, no doubt I'll be doing Craigs filing too cos he's back in the office tomorrow. We're still fine and

Rose-its so much better for you to be working closer to home,I'm pleased for you Bet Slough is a distant memory for you now

Hows Poupina? Elsie-I'm sorry to hear about your bike. The new ticket man at the swimming pool telling you that you are pretty,awww so sweet,I'm sure you are,I never saw a pic of you cos I don't go on Facebook

Have a good evening everyone

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 07:07 PM   #3665
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Fabregas View Post
I'd so love to go to wimbledon one day, probably when they'll change the surface :haha Imagine Frens with this heavy hayfever + grass = perfect combination if you want to see someone getting severe breathing problems and in a serious lack of oxigen :awww

The VIP section is indeed :worship and basicly everything where the action takes place :aplot

:angel Ofcourse not :angel, cuz that should be prepaired as a cake , though i think it's possible to make it into a brownie, but i've never tried :cool
Awww, sweetie, that sucks so bad

Uhhh, you are making me want to go there soooo bad

In movies they always refer to it as "special brownie"
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Yes it is the middle of the night :rolleyes I'm up watching Novak - he's wearing green - makes him look somewhat like a goblin :angel I still love him though.

Aleka - yes crvena means red My Serbian gets better by the day And Alex has already been to tennis with me - he went to Queens twice with me.......... but tennis really isn't his thing :shrug First time he came to watch Nole/Janko play doubles and spent the entire match sitting at the back talking about football to Viktor Troicki and Nole's Coach :lol And second time he stayed in the Bar the entire time.
I actually liked his outfit

I've learned the present tense And the basic introduction stuff
He sounds really useful around a tennis tournie. Great way to meet all the Serbs Speaking of which, last night Rada told me that in Serbia there are 250,000 more men than women and they are encouraging Romanian and Bulgarian women to go live there
Quote:
And not sure I will have a good day, as I went to bed at 9.30pm last night, got up at 2.00am and haven't slept since :awww But at least my morning training course is over, and it's lunchtime now, so will attempt to skive off as soon as possible :lol

And I would add a :yippee for Nole, except for the fact that his match dragged on til 5.45am so I had no time to go back to bed before work, so I feel more like giving him a for the inconvenience!
At least you got to sleep from 9:30 to 2:00. But going to work after that is still brutal! I could barely keep my eyes open during the match. But I kept the sound on a higher level than usual so that kept me awake, well that and the awesome tennis I went to bed at 8 am when my sis and dad were waking up to go to work
Quote:
Originally Posted by amdany View Post
yes, I'm doing Ramadan and I need to get used to it because I'm hungry
Quote:
yes, uni starts on October but I have two exams next week because I didn't pass them in June...
Good luck with both, sweetie Fingers crossed!!!
Quote:
My evening will consist of sleeping Catch up with you tomorrow I'm sure :hug
Have a good rest, darling! You deserve it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by patchett View Post
Tomorrow I'll be doing some newsletters and making sure all our public information leaflets are up to date, no doubt I'll be doing Craigs filing too cos he's back in the office tomorrow. We're still fine and:inlove
Di Great to hear that things are going smoothly with Craig! And about your first day at work Keep it up, sweetie!

Ted Darn workers, keeping you away from us *sigh* Hope all will be fixed soon!
Old 09-01-2008, 07:20 PM   #3666
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Aleka I was about to go to bed when I saw that Nadal had lost a set It doesn't happen often, and the joy sure won't last but I now have to stay up long enough to make sure that a great upset does not occur. Sam Querrey If he could win this match I would just have to offer to have his babies It won't happen though, so I know I'm perfectly safe

Glad you enjoyed Nole's match - sadly I couldn't have the sound up because it would have woken Alex up - see what a nice person I am

LOL - so you might move to sunny Serbia? Serbian men are hot (well mine is anyway!). The language is hard though, and not sure most of the words/phrases I know are repeatable on a public messageboard One day you may find the useful though OK back to sexy Sam

Btw Frens - thanks for your lovely mail I'll get back to you in a few days - I promise

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more

Last edited by *Ljubica* : 09-01-2008 at 08:28 PM.
Old 09-01-2008, 08:33 PM   #3667
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Worship Masters Ted and Dima chat thread :P

Quote:
Yes it is the middle of the night :rolleyes I'm up watching Novak - he's wearing green - makes him look somewhat like a goblin :angel I still love him though.

Frens - yes I know Madrid is straight after Moscow,- I just can't take 2 consecutive weeks off this early in my new job, and I had already paid for the travel and booked the Hotel in Madrid :shrug
Rose, you can be proud, i watched the whole match too , and you're so right about the outfit, it actually made me not to see that lovely orange/blue one

As for Moscow... Maybe next year and i'll let you know when i've decided for Madrid, so we can meet up

Quote:
:fiery I was writing a long post and when it was almost finished someone came to do something on my pc and I had to close MTF :rolleyes What I was saying comes down to this:

Feyenoord :spit
Mateja :inlove
Roger :yippee

Have a good day girls :wavey
one for Elsie , but on the Feyenoord comment and for the Kezman one

Quote:
And I would add a :yippee for Nole, except for the fact that his match dragged on til 5.45am so I had no time to go back to bed before work, so I feel more like giving him a :spit for the inconvenience!
Take care :hug
Can i add here that it was even an hour later for me

I'm becoming a true Novak fangirl here

Quote:
In the swimming pool yesterday and the new man at the ticket-window said I was very pretty :haha Picture it, I had no make up and my hair was a mess, so I was like :speakles :haha
Imagine what he'll say ( or do) when you're all make-upped ... He'll jump right trough that ticket window and imagine the rest

Quote:
The thing is, there are so many great pictures of me that I can't choose :haha
show me, SHOW ME, SHOW ME !!!!!!
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 08:35 PM   #3668

Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was happy to read that you :drool Mateja too, but I saw him first
, you can have him for sure

Quote:
:eek From 7.30am to 4.00, OMG you will die :awww
from 7.30am till 4 pm sounds like a dream working hour schedule to me though

Quote:
yes, I'm doing Ramadan and I need to get used to it because I'm hungry
About Mateja, it's ok, you can "keep" him, I started to drool over him when they started the PSG negociations, so it's pretty new

I'm not very talkative because I didn't have too much time to come in here as I was working this summer. I ended this summer job, yesterday. Back to uni now :rolleyes
Hey love!!!! Keep on hanging strong during the Ramadan and tons of luck for the exam, you'll do fine, i have full faith in you!!!!!!

Quote:

Elsie- any photos of this Mateja character so I can judge for myself :angel You know I have an impeccable taste in men
Be sure of what you've asked for

Quote:

And the jeans is fugly, but then again, he matched it with his face

Quote:
Kezman is not a Serb name - more Bosnian at a guess And as he is a footballer you know I will know nothing about him at all :lol Not my type to be honest, - but I'm sure he's very good
He's indeed Bosnian

Quote:
If he was very good he wouldn't play for PSG :tape
Quote of the week
Old 09-01-2008, 08:36 PM   #3669

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post

Hello Tedinettes !!! :wavey

I have bad news :lol They have to recreate the whole cable installation system because the workers who did it messed up. I can't have a land line or the internet :lol

I might get drowned now :lol Plus, I resumed working... I'll die after going to Serbia though. :lol
TEDDDIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE

What a terrible news you brought, on the landlines, i hope they'll fix it soon I miss you here

And you're going to Serbia?? You do happen to have a spare space left in your suitcase for me, right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
Awww, sweetie, that sucks so bad :hug

Uhhh, you are making me want to go there soooo bad :sobbing

In movies they always refer to it as "special brownie"

I actually liked his outfit :lol
Well, technically it's not that bad, if you keep me away from grass, blossomming flowers and trees and all the pollen and feed me all my medication

go and book now, it'll be fun

I don't I miss the orange/blue combo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
last night Rada told me that in Serbia there are 250,000 more men than women and they are encouraging Romanian and Bulgarian women to go live there :aplot
Old 09-02-2008, 07:42 AM   #3670
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

Hi peoples

Not much time for the internet this morning, but I just had to correct this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Fabregas
He's indeed Bosnian
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mateja_Ke%C5%BEman

He played like 90 seconds during Euro 2000, before he was given a red card
*Elsie* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 10:36 AM   #3671
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Hi peoples

Not much time for the internet this morning, but I just had to correct this.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mateja_Ke%C5%BEman

He played like 90 seconds during Euro 2000, before he was given a red card
Well I am reliably informed that we are all correct here Mr. Kezman was in fact born in Bosnia, but ethnically he is a Serb, as there were many Serbian people living there before the war. His family name is originally from Kordun or Bania And there ends your lesson for the day people

Elsie- please don't work too hard

Old 09-02-2008, 11:14 AM   #3672
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well I am reliably informed that we are all correct here Mr. Kezman was in fact born in Bosnia, but ethnically he is a Serb, as there were many Serbian people living there before the war. His family name is originally from Kordun or Bania And there ends your lesson for the day people

Elsie- please don't work too hard
Thanks for the lesson Are you sure that Zemun is in Bosnia though? Anyhow, I was more right than Frens because we were talking about his nationality and not about his birthplace

I don't work too hard, but too much
Old 09-02-2008, 11:20 AM   #3673
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Thanks for the lesson Are you sure that Zemun is in Bosnia though? Anyhow, I was more right than Frens because we were talking about his nationality and not about his birthplace

I don't work too hard, but too much
Well I admit I was with Frens - I thought the name was a Bosnian one I was very quickly corrected though

I don't work too hard OR too much if I have the chance

Old 09-02-2008, 11:32 AM   #3674
country flag *Elsie*

Quote:
Well I admit I was with Frens - I thought the name was a Bosnian one I was very quickly corrected though

I don't work too hard OR too much if I have the chance
Alex

Neither do I, but I have no choice Luckily I am going out this evening. I need it! All work and no play makes Elsie a dull girl
Old 09-02-2008, 11:39 AM   #3675
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Alex

Neither do I, but I have no choice Luckily I am going out this evening. I need it! All work and no play makes Elsie a dull girl
It wasn't Alex actually - well - he did correct me - but someone else had already got there first

Going out? In the middle of the week! So is this a date with the swimming pool man by any chance? And you never did tell me if he was handsome as well as charming!