The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread - Page 244 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-01-2008, 01:42 PM   #3646
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Jhappy and other Tursunfans" Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Happens to me all the time

And not sure I will have a good day, as I went to bed at 9.30pm last night, got up at 2.00am and haven't slept since But at least my morning training course is over, and it's lunchtime now, so will attempt to skive off as soon as possible

And I would add a for Nole, except for the fact that his match dragged on til 5.45am so I had no time to go back to bed before work, so I feel more like giving him a for the inconvenience!

Take care
That's a short night indeed All that for Nole

What are your new working hours?

In the swimming pool yesterday and the new man at the ticket-window said I was very pretty Picture it, I had no make up and my hair was a mess, so I was like
*Elsie* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-01-2008, 02:47 PM   #3647
country flag amdany

amdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Elsie* View Post

In the swimming pool yesterday and the new man at the ticket-window said I was very pretty Picture it, I had no make up and my hair was a mess, so I was like
, nice compliment
btw, you still don't have a pic on your facebook profile, right?
amdany is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 02:51 PM   #3648
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You are very pretty

As for work - I should do 7.30am - 4.00pm. and half day on Friday, but because I'm still on training for the next few weeks, some days are shorter if the training module has ended or whatever, and I still get paid full wages, so I have just got home Time to see Nole again on the highlights show. At least my eyes might be open enough to actually see him now

Hi Hamdanie

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 03:01 PM   #3649
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by amdany View Post
, nice compliment
btw, you still don't have a pic on your facebook profile, right?
Right The thing is, there are so many great pictures of me that I can't choose I was happy to read that you Mateja too, but I saw him first How are you darling? You aren't very talkative these days Are you doing Ramadan?

Quote:
You are very pretty

As for work - I should do 7.30am - 4.00pm. and half day on Friday, but because I'm still on training for the next few weeks, some days are shorter if the training module has ended or whatever, and I still get paid full wages, so I have just got home Time to see Nole again on the highlights show. At least my eyes might be open enough to actually see him now

Hi Hamdanie
Thanks

From 7.30am to 4.00, OMG you will die You are lucky to be home already today so that you can "enjoy Nole"
Old 09-01-2008, 03:13 PM   #3650
country flag amdany

amdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Right The thing is, there are so many great pictures of me that I can't choose I was happy to read that you Mateja too, but I saw him first How are you darling? You aren't very talkative these days Are you doing Ramadan?

Thanks

From 7.30am to 4.00, OMG you will die You are lucky to be home already today so that you can "enjoy Nole"
yes, I'm doing Ramadan and I need to get used to it because I'm hungry
About Mateja, it's ok, you can "keep" him, I started to drool over him when they started the PSG negociations, so it's pretty new

I'm not very talkative because I didn't have too much time to come in here as I was working this summer. I ended this summer job, yesterday. Back to uni now

Hello Rose, you have good working hours even though 7:30 is a little bit early...
Old 09-01-2008, 03:17 PM   #3651
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

I don't mind 7.30 to be honest And because I work so much nearer home than before, the 4.00pm isn't really a problem, and I get half day on a Friday (and an entire Friday off when I have to work on a Saturday morning!)

Hamdanie - good luck with Ramadan

Elsie- any photos of this Mateja character so I can judge for myself You know I have an impeccable taste in men

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 09-01-2008, 03:25 PM   #3652
country flag amdany

and a video

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance...n-au-psg_sport
Old 09-01-2008, 03:34 PM   #3653
country flag *Elsie*

Quote:
yes, I'm doing Ramadan and I need to get used to it because I'm hungry
Be strong girl What are you studying? Uni doesn't start until october does it?

I like the video The jeans
Quote:
Elsie- any photos of this Mateja character so I can judge for myself You know I have an impeccable taste in men
As it is a Serb I thought you wouldn't need a photo
Old 09-01-2008, 03:36 PM   #3654
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Kezman is not a Serb name - more Bosnian at a guess And as he is a footballer you know I will know nothing about him at all Not my type to be honest, - but I'm sure he's very good

Old 09-01-2008, 03:39 PM   #3655
country flag amdany

Quote:
Be strong girl What are you studying? Uni doesn't start until october does it?

I like the video The jeans
yes, uni starts on October but I have two exams next week because I didn't pass them in June...

Me also like the jeans
Old 09-01-2008, 03:47 PM   #3656
country flag *Elsie*

Quote:
Kezman is not a Serb name - more Bosnian at a guess And as he is a footballer you know I will know nothing about him at all Not my type to be honest, - but I'm sure he's very good
If he was very good he wouldn't play for PSG
Quote:
yes, uni starts on October but I have two exams next week because I didn't pass them in June...

Me also like the jeans
I am sorry to hear that. Do you think you will pass them this time?
Old 09-01-2008, 03:53 PM   #3657
country flag amdany

Quote:
If he was very good he wouldn't play for PSG
I am sorry to hear that. Do you think you will pass them this time?
but so true...

About the exams, yes, I think I'll pass them...*fingers crossed*
Old 09-01-2008, 04:47 PM   #3658
country flag *Elsie*

Quote:
but so true...

About the exams, yes, I think I'll pass them...*fingers crossed*
Me too I keep my fingers crossed for you

Have a good evening sweetiepies

Di, how was your first paid day at work? I hope that you found the right shoes and that you didn't get lost on your way to the ladies room
Old 09-01-2008, 04:49 PM   #3659
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Me too I keep my fingers crossed for you

Have a good evening sweetiepies

Di, how was your first paid day at work? I hope that you found the right shoes and that you didn't get lost on your way to the ladies room
My evening will consist of sleeping Catch up with you tomorrow I'm sure

Old 09-01-2008, 04:58 PM   #3660
country flag *Elsie*

Quote:
My evening will consist of sleeping Catch up with you tomorrow I'm sure
Sweet dreams Ljubica