The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread - Page 243 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-31-2008, 05:10 PM   #3631
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Jhappy and other Tursunfans" Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
As for Poupina - I wish she could be here to have a cuddle with my babies - though they would all probably scare her
I am not so sure Some other weekend when she was alone I came over and I saw another cat in the house (he came in by a window left open) and Poupina didn't look scared at all She is scared of children though How did Alex's team do this morning?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Fabregas View Post
And Ajax had their first (and certainly not last ) loss of the season, but i can actually not say too much since Feyenoord lost aswell
You are a Feyenoord fan
Quote:
I hope you're not talking about Kezman
How many Mateja's do you know?
Quote:
Thanks for the welcome back, hun and i'm going to KC 2008 with Anna, Annabel (my dutchie friend) and Alexandra (my Portugese friend) a.k.a : Grannie party
What's KC?
Quote:
Huggies for taking care of Poupina!!!! You're a real sweetheart! I btw wouldn't be so sure about your Ajax beating those shitty Zebra's
Wanna bet?
Quote:
a whole week for just a flat tyre ?? You can't do that yourself ??
Not since they put an "anti hole tyre" Some repairman did that while I never asked him. Result: I have a flat tyre at least twice a year and I can't repair it myself anymore Since then I bring my bike to another store.they are better, but a bit slow, to say the least
*Elsie* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-31-2008, 06:41 PM   #3632
country flag amdany

amdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Elsie* View Post
How many Mateja's do you know?

What's KC?
Mateja, and PSG won

KC= Kremlin Cup, cant' wait for your reports and piccies Frens

guys
amdany is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 07:04 PM   #3633
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Paris Saint Germain Magnifique

Moscow-oooh I would love to go there one day

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 07:09 PM   #3634
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You are a Feyenoord fan :bolt
Yeap, for more then 18 years () already

Quote:
How many Mateja's do you know? :angel
Well, i only know 1 soccerplayer Mateja and that's why i was

Quote:
What's KC?
Kremlin Cup, in Moscow as Hamdany already explained
We have premium tickets for the 1st 4 days for an amazing price, row 1 including VIP area access

Quote:
Wanna bet? :nerner
You're so gonna loose then , where you wanna bet for

Quote:
Not since they put an "anti hole tyre" :rolleyes
Some repairman did that while I never asked him. Result: I have a flat tyre at least twice a year and I can't repair it myself anymore :fiery Since then I bring my bike to another store.they are better, but a bit slow, to say the least :zzz
Aren't anti-hole tyres supposed to prevent a flat tire ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by amdany View Post
Mateja:drool, and PSG won :yippee

KC= Kremlin Cup, cant' wait for your reports and piccies Frens angel:

:wavey guys
Hey babe!!!

another Mateja fangirl -> .... Need glasses

And i will do my best to prevent you with tons of piccies and a nice report again , and will do all my best to finish the report a tiny little bit quicker then last year!
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 07:10 PM   #3635

Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, and talking about "facially challenged" players .... I have Fed- Stepanek on tv right now

I ofcourse am not talking about Fed

I so need my fresh baked brownie with marshmellow filling to help me get through this

Last edited by Mrs. Fabregas : 08-31-2008 at 07:17 PM.
Old 08-31-2008, 08:17 PM   #3636
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Radek He certainly takes "facially challenged" to another level Elsie will be delighted that Roger won easily though - no problems.

Kremlin Cup I want to go too - but it kind of clashes with Madrid and I can't afford the time off to go to both

Elsie Don't blame Poupina preferring cats to children - I do tooOh - and Alex's team drew 1-1 this morning- and - no - I didn't go. I preferred to lie in bed, reading the Sunday newspaper and drinking tea, and then did some housework. It a lot today, and that made the thought of watching football even worse.

Anyway - I am off to bed soon - I have to wake up at 2.00am to watch Nole because he is the second night match tonight

Talk to you all soon girls

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 08:31 PM   #3637
Peridotpixie

Peridotpixie has a reputation beyond reputePeridotpixie has a reputation beyond reputePeridotpixie has a reputation beyond reputePeridotpixie has a reputation beyond reputePeridotpixie has a reputation beyond reputePeridotpixie has a reputation beyond reputePeridotpixie has a reputation beyond reputePeridotpixie has a reputation beyond reputePeridotpixie has a reputation beyond reputePeridotpixie has a reputation beyond reputePeridotpixie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all! Sorry to intrude on your thread. I just had a question...or more of a point of confusion, I suppose. I saw in another thread there was a debate about whether or not Dmitry has a girlfriend. But...didn't I read somewhere that he is married? I don't want to pry into his personal life, but I'm a tad befuddled by the girlfriend talk when I thought he was married. Thanks!
Peridotpixie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 08:35 PM   #3638
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peridotpixie View Post
Hi all! Sorry to intrude on your thread. I just had a question...or more of a point of confusion, I suppose. I saw in another thread there was a debate about whether or not Dmitry has a girlfriend. But...didn't I read somewhere that he is married? I don't want to pry into his personal life, but I'm a tad befuddled by the girlfriend talk when I thought he was married. Thanks!
Hi Well as far as anyone here knows, he was indeed married (when he was just 19 or something), - but I believe they are no longer together, so he is now free to date who he wants. Dima likes to keep his private life very private, and he never talks about her or what happened, but I think it was just a case they were married too young and then went their separate ways - happens to lots of people I guess. Hope that helps a little.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 08-31-2008, 09:17 PM   #3639
Peridotpixie

Peridotpixie has a reputation beyond reputePeridotpixie has a reputation beyond reputePeridotpixie has a reputation beyond reputePeridotpixie has a reputation beyond reputePeridotpixie has a reputation beyond reputePeridotpixie has a reputation beyond reputePeridotpixie has a reputation beyond reputePeridotpixie has a reputation beyond reputePeridotpixie has a reputation beyond reputePeridotpixie has a reputation beyond reputePeridotpixie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks! That makes a lot more sense.
Peridotpixie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 09:59 PM   #3640

Quote:
Radek :rocker2 He certainly takes "facially challenged" to another level :angel Elsie will be delighted that Roger won easily though - no problems.
That is a bit of an understatement , but my brownie helped me wonderfully to hadle it though ... And indeed ... Fed played dominating the whole match and won it so easily, in a tiny little bit more then 1 hour This gives out a biiiiig warning to the rest of the field *cough* Novak and Nadal *cough* and i adore Fed's USO outfit totally, it ALMOST tops Novak's

Quote:
Kremlin Cup :inlove I want to go too - but it kind of clashes with Madrid and I can't afford the time off to go to both :sad
It doesn't clash at all, it's right after it, so you can even travel (with the finalists) to Madrid .... Since i have that Madrid week of as well, i am still in doubt whether to do it or not, but i can always decide that last minute

The line up is pretty nice, a looooot of Russians ofcourse, but Viktor and Janko are there and a lot of Frenchies as well Chardy

Quote:
Oh - and Alex's team drew 1-1 this morning- and - no - I didn't go. I preferred to lie in bed, reading the Sunday newspaper and drinking tea, and then did some housework. It :rain a lot today, and that made the thought of watching football even worse.
Then it's your fault they didn't win , i mean , it would have boosted them up big time you being there , instead of letting THEM play in the rain and you lazying around

Quote:
Anyway - I am off to bed soon - I have to wake up at 2.00am to watch Nole because he is the second night match tonight
Have a nice rest, love, and i will do my dutie as well watching him ,as the newborn Novak fangirl.... Who is he playing btw
Old 08-31-2008, 10:47 PM   #3641
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh - and Frens - thanks for cheering for Nole (whatever the reason :lol ) and sorry to you and Aleka for Marat :hug
Thanks Rose I'm so upset with him. This time he reaaally blew it
Quote:
No - you're right - I know nothing about British teams - let alone Dutch ones :lol Alex does try to make me into a fangirl for his beloved Crvena Zvezda :rolleyes (that's Red Star Belgrade to most people I believe) - but I fail to be convinced. I did go and watch his own team play last Sunday though :unsure But what a waste of a Sunday morning :lol

And as for Hulk's knees - probably the same as the blisters he's supposed to have :rolleyes I live in vain hope that sweet Viktor Troicki will create an upset tonight,- but I somehow fear another Hulk beatdown :rolleyes
So Crvena means red? how sweet of you to go watch him play He totally has to go to the tennis with you now

*sigh* Vik *sigh*
Quote:
They need one whole week to repare my bike All that for a flat tyre :rolleyes

Poupina was like :yippee when she saw me, unlike yesterday when she was more like :wazzup But that's because I only came some hours after her owners left. This afternoon she hadn't seen anyone in almost 24 hours :awww I am going back tomorrow morning.
That's ridiculous Might as well do it yourself

Poor kitty Pet her for me tomorrow
Quote:
Thanks for the welcome back, hun :hug and i'm going to KC 2008 with Anna, Annabel (my dutchie friend) and Alexandra (my Portugese friend) a.k.a : Grannie party :rocker2
Cool I wanna go to that tournie too. Maybe if I don't spend everything I have on Wimbly next year And the VIP treatment sounds just lovely
Quote:
:awww I so need my fresh baked brownie with marshmellow filling to help me get through this :angel
It wouldn't happen to be a "special" brownie, would it?

Hope everyone is doing great
Old 09-01-2008, 01:11 AM   #3642

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
I'm so upset with him. This time he reaaally blew it :sad
Hun, are you still upset by it?? Awww, sweetie, you shouldn't, i mean, the imwritingthisinsteadofaswear totally blew it himself, and after seeying Boredo hammered down Tsonga, i kind of think that he deserves to be there, in stead of Marat

Quote:
*sigh* Vik *sigh*
*starting up the nanananaaaahna song*
I am going to see him, i am going to see him

Quote:
:speakles That's ridiculous :hug Might as well do it yourself :lol
told her that too, but she said she couldn't
I do think that's she's a tiny little bit too lazy to do it herself

Quote:
Cool, I wanna go to that tournie too. Maybe if I don't spend everything I have on Wimbly next year :lol And the VIP treatment sounds just lovely :aplot
I'd so love to go to wimbledon one day, probably when they'll change the surface Imagine Frens with this heavy hayfever + grass = perfect combination if you want to see someone getting severe breathing problems and in a serious lack of oxigen

The VIP section is indeed and basicly everything where the action takes place

Quote:
It wouldn't happen to be a "special" brownie, would it?
Ofcourse not , cuz that should be prepaired as a cake , though i think it's possible to make it into a brownie, but i've never tried

Quote:
Hope everyone is doing great :kiss
I am you too?? Am so due to the lack of sleep cuz of the USO i need rehabilitation after it
Old 09-01-2008, 02:49 AM   #3643
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Yes it is the middle of the night I'm up watching Novak - he's wearing green - makes him look somewhat like a goblin I still love him though.

Frens - yes I know Madrid is straight after Moscow,- I just can't take 2 consecutive weeks off this early in my new job, and I had already paid for the travel and booked the Hotel in Madrid

Aleka - yes crvena means red My Serbian gets better by the day And Alex has already been to tennis with me - he went to Queens twice with me.......... but tennis really isn't his thing First time he came to watch Nole/Janko play doubles and spent the entire match sitting at the back talking about football to Viktor Troicki and Nole's Coach And second time he stayed in the Bar the entire time.

OK - back to the match

Old 09-01-2008, 12:27 PM   #3644
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

I was writing a long post and when it was almost finished someone came to do something on my pc and I had to close MTF What I was saying comes down to this:

Feyenoord
Mateja
Roger

Have a good day girls
*Elsie* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 12:47 PM   #3645
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
I was writing a long post and when it was almost finished someone came to do something on my pc and I had to close MTF What I was saying comes down to this:

Feyenoord
Mateja
Roger

Have a good day girls
Happens to me all the time

And not sure I will have a good day, as I went to bed at 9.30pm last night, got up at 2.00am and haven't slept since But at least my morning training course is over, and it's lunchtime now, so will attempt to skive off as soon as possible

And I would add a for Nole, except for the fact that his match dragged on til 5.45am so I had no time to go back to bed before work, so I feel more like giving him a for the inconvenience!

Take care