The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread - Page 242 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-29-2008, 08:49 PM   #3616
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Jhappy and other Tursunfans" Chat Thread

Frens darling Welcome back - I've really missed you. Hope you had a fantastic time. Everything is OK so far with the job - and - yes - I can get MTF on my PC, though I've only attempted it briefly a couple of times so far because I'm still being an there! I need to get through my 3 month "probationary" period before I can totally relax - once that has passed, you won't keep me away from here

Just watching Nole play Kendrick Another American big server He's scaring me - poor Nole

Again - nice to have you back - I really did miss you Off to watch the match properly now. Oh and Alex says "hello and welcome back" Later

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-29-2008, 09:08 PM   #3617
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute

Uhm, since MTF is being retarded and I cannot reply to anything I'll just make a nice brief post

Hope everyone had a fabulous start to the weekend I see Frens is back I want every dirty detail about your trip

Srebotnik is screwing me over. I want to see Marat nooooow I have all of my comfort food in front of me, already ate an ice cream and drank a mug of ice coffee, all I need is Marat and because of her I might have to wait another half hour

Darlings
Old 08-29-2008, 09:19 PM   #3618
country flag jhappy

jhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond repute

Hello this is your master speaking. How's everybody?
Patchett- screaming kids, eep. You could always scream back... tit () for tat!
Ljubica (OK so I probably spelled that wrong, sorry Rose (I think ure Rose anyway.. gimmme a break I just became leader, I need some adjustment time!). I know what you mean, MTF has been going wonky for me too.
All you mutineers, either accept it or you will be cast out... muwahahaha. Seriously though, this is only temporary silliness and its just a internet thread so, those who shall not be named, do yourself a favor and conserve your energy instead of wasting it by sending PMs my way that are totally uncalled for... otherwise I'll chop your head off, or your hands, or your tongue, or I'll have you hanged, or maybe in the stocks or chinese bamboo-water torture. If you're really bad, maybe Abu Ghraib torture (yes, I went that far!). Your leader bids you goodbye
Ted- be patient... and were you one of those kids who didn't share well with others in preschool?

Congratulations to Ted and Jhappy - both thread leaders in October 2009 to you all

Last edited by jhappy : 08-29-2008 at 09:44 PM.
jhappy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 11:37 PM   #3619
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Frens Welcome back. Hope you had a nice time

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 12:49 AM   #3620
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The worship masters Ted and Dima Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Frens darling :hug Welcome back - I've really missed you. Hope you had a fantastic time. Everything is OK so far with the job - and - yes - I can get MTF on my PC, though I've only attempted it briefly a couple of times so far because I'm still being an :angel there! I need to get through my 3 month "probationary" period before I can totally relax - once that has passed, you won't keep me away from here :lol

Just watching Nole play Kendrick :unsure Another American big server :help He's scaring me - poor Nole :awww

Again - nice to have you back - I really did miss you :awww Off to watch the match properly now. Oh and Alex says "hello and welcome back" Later :hug
say hello with a big to Alex back!

I've already told you i've missed you too , and truelly had a fantastic time, and will update you soon,but not today anymore, i've been up and running for more then 40 hours in a row now and now, in the middle of the Marat-Boredo match, with the rain delay i really feel the urge to go to sleep I do think Marat will forgive me for that, right ?? And if not, i'll make it up to him

You btw will be so proud of me , i was constantly cheering for Novak this evening, I even wished him to bagel Kendrick in the 3rd set but most probably not for the same reasons as you

Good to hear everything at work is fine, and you're probably right with that 3 month thing... be very careful that they don't find out about your MTF addiction before that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
Uhm, since MTF is being retarded and I cannot reply to anything :lol :help I'll just make a nice brief post :angel

Hope everyone had a fabulous start to the weekend :kiss I see Frens is back I want every dirty detail about your trip :aplot

:sobbing Srebotnik is screwing me over. I want to see Marat nooooow :bigcry I have all of my comfort food in front of me, already ate an ice cream and drank a mug of ice coffee, all I need is Marat and because of her I might have to wait another half hour :sobbing

Darlings :kiss
Lexie!!!!!!! Yes, i'm back as you maybe read above, i'll update you personally with all the juicy details from the holiday, but not right now

Was kind of happy that Srebotnik took it to a 3rd set , so i had a bit more time to prepair mentally .... Stupid raindelay though ... I had a icecoffee and a very icecream as well, mom filled up the fridge and freezer while i was away, so when i opened my fridge to see if there was comfortfood left somewhere, i was pleasantly surprised

Okay, i'm off to bed now
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 01:44 PM   #3621
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchett View Post
Elsie-hope you've been OK at work. Seems like you're working too hard Has the Dutch football season kicked off yet? I'm going to see Norwich tomorrow,they're at home to league leaders Birmingham
The Dutch football season kicks off this weekend. Ajax is playing their first match today In the Uefa Cup they are playing FK Borac maybe Alex has heard of them Speaking of football, Caen is playing PSG today. Last year it was a mess in town after the match. The footabll stadium is just in front of my house You should see the number of policemen I am cheering for PSG Mateja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Fabregas
you can come with to Moscow with us in oktober
With who Nice to have you back, you queen of the smileys
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhappy View Post
All you mutineers, either accept it or you will be cast out... muwahahaha. Seriously though, this is only temporary silliness and its just a internet thread so, those who shall not be named, do yourself a favor and conserve your energy instead of wasting it by sending PMs my way that are totally uncalled for...
Don't tell me people actually pmmed you about it
*Elsie* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 01:53 PM   #3622
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Elsie It's so long since I've seen you on here! How are you doing my beloved? Aren't you over with Poupina this weekend? Or do I have that wrong?

And in the interests of furthering your educationI just sent Alex a text message about FK Borac (he's at work today), - and the reply came back that they come from Čačak, their nickname is "The Zebras"- and they're sh*t So - yes - he did know who they are.

Enjoy your weekend sweetie -it's very warm and sunny here today - but they're threatening heavy and storms tomorrow

Oh - and Frens - thanks for cheering for Nole (whatever the reason ) and sorry to you and Aleka for Marat

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 08-30-2008, 02:05 PM   #3623
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

Rosalind It's a long time indeed I am fine. It's warm and sunny here too I am not over with Poupina all weekend, I just go there now and then to give her food and to hug her Her owners left yesterday and come home tomorrow and Poupina is used to being alone for a couple of days. If she wouldn't hate driving so much I would have taken her with me but it's too stressful and we only do it if they leave for a week or more

Thanks Alex for the information about the shitty zebras I guess that means Ajax is supposed to beat them

Why on earth would anyone want to cheer for Nole Unless he is playing the hulk that is
Just kidding Ljubica, you know I like it to tease you
Old 08-30-2008, 02:15 PM   #3624
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Elsie* View Post
Rosalind It's a long time indeed I am fine. It's warm and sunny here too I am not over with Poupina all weekend, I just go there now and then to give her food and to hug her Her owners left yesterday and come home tomorrow and Poupina is used to being alone for a couple of days. If she wouldn't hate driving so much I would have taken her with me but it's too stressful and we only do it if they leave for a week or more

Thanks Alex for the information about the shitty zebras I guess that means Ajax is supposed to beat them

Why on earth would anyone want to cheer for Nole Unless he is playing the hulk that is
Just kidding Ljubica, you know I like it to tease you
I believe Ajax are meant to slaughter tham, anything less than 5-0 would be considered a disgrace And - don't worry - I know you're only teasing. As for The Hulk I watched both Roger and Nole play last night, and I fear this is yet another trophy that will end up in the mouth of the biting one Neither Nole nor Roger are strong enough to beat him over 5 sets.

Poor Poupina -please give her a from me. Just went out into the garden and your Henry is just lying on his back in the sun, in the middle of the lawn - he looks so peaceful

Old 08-30-2008, 02:47 PM   #3625
country flag *Elsie*

5-0 I don't think so, Ajax can play rather shitty too you know (I know you don't ) Ofcourse the Hulk will win it It seems that his knee injury disppeared like ice in the sun

Henry Hug him for me okay? I am going now, I have to get my bike repared because I have a flat tire and I am going to Poupina right after.

Later
Old 08-30-2008, 03:17 PM   #3626
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
5-0 I don't think so, Ajax can play rather shitty too you know (I know you don't ) Ofcourse the Hulk will win it It seems that his knee injury disppeared like ice in the sun

Henry Hug him for me okay? I am going now, I have to get my bike repared because I have a flat tire and I am going to Poupina right after.

Later
No - you're right - I know nothing about British teams - let alone Dutch ones Alex does try to make me into a fangirl for his beloved Crvena Zvezda (that's Red Star Belgrade to most people I believe) - but I fail to be convinced. I did go and watch his own team play last Sunday though But what a waste of a Sunday morning

And as for Hulk's knees - probably the same as the blisters he's supposed to have I live in vain hope that sweet Viktor Troicki will create an upset tonight,- but I somehow fear another Hulk beatdown

Anyway - good luck with the tyre, and the already duly passed on to Henry Love to Poupina

Old 08-30-2008, 07:10 PM   #3627
country flag *Elsie*

Quote:
No - you're right - I know nothing about British teams - let alone Dutch ones Alex does try to make me into a fangirl for his beloved Crvena Zvezda (that's Red Star Belgrade to most people I believe) - but I fail to be convinced. I did go and watch his own team play last Sunday though But what a waste of a Sunday morning

And as for Hulk's knees - probably the same as the blisters he's supposed to have I live in vain hope that sweet Viktor Troicki will create an upset tonight,- but I somehow fear another Hulk beatdown

Anyway - good luck with the tyre, and the already duly passed on to Henry Love to Poupina
You did? Did they win?

No Troicki upset but a Hulk beatdown

They need one whole week to repare my bike All that for a flat tyre

Poupina was like when she saw me, unlike yesterday when she was more like But that's because I only came some hours after her owners left. This afternoon she hadn't seen anyone in almost 24 hours I am going back tomorrow morning.
Old 08-30-2008, 08:12 PM   #3628
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
You did? Did they win?

No Troicki upset but a Hulk beatdown

They need one whole week to repare my bike All that for a flat tyre

Poupina was like when she saw me, unlike yesterday when she was more like But that's because I only came some hours after her owners left. This afternoon she hadn't seen anyone in almost 24 hours I am going back tomorrow morning.
They won 1-0........... it was totally thrilling They're not very good - which shows just how bad their opponents must have been And - no - I'm not going again tomorrow. I've done my duty and proved that I love him - but I have far better things to do on a Sunday morning than watch a second-rate local team play my most unfavourite sport

Sorry to hear about your bike - does seem an extremely long time just to repair a flat tyre

As for Poupina - I wish she could be here to have a cuddle with my babies - though they would all probably scare her OK - back to Murray v Melzer,.............. the Hulk's beatdown of poor Viktor has already slipped my mind. Though, in fact, Viktor did play pretty well the first two sets - but physically he was just no match for The Thing But then who "normal" is?

Give my love to Poupina tomorrow

Old 08-31-2008, 08:13 AM   #3629
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Elsie-how did Ajax do? Norwich drew 1-1 with league leaders Birmingham Great game,end to end stuff.

They need a week to repair a tire on your bike?,thats I'm Hug Poupina for me please

Rose-Could youHenry for me please? You watched Alex play Thats nice of you

Have a good day all

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 03:50 PM   #3630
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The worship masters Ted and Dima Chat Thread

Quote:
The Dutch football season kicks off this weekend. Ajax is playing their first match today :unsure
I am cheering for PSG :rocker2 Mateja :rocker2
And Ajax had their first (and certainly not last ) loss of the season, but i can actually not say too much since Feyenoord lost aswell

I hope you're not talking about Kezman

Quote:
With who :confused Nice to have you back, you queen of the smileys :yippee
Thanks for the welcome back, hun and i'm going to KC 2008 with Anna, Annabel (my dutchie friend) and Alexandra (my Portugese friend) a.k.a : Grannie party

Quote:

Oh - and Frens - thanks for cheering for Nole (whatever the reason :lol ) and sorry to you and Aleka for Marat :hug
It's okay hun, about Marat ... it was his own fault, and i do think Boredo was kind of sweet to the hungry Marat, for feeding him a bagel

Quote:
Thanks Alex for the information about the shitty zebras, I guess that means Ajax is supposed to beat them

Why on earth would anyone want to cheer for Nole :confused Unless he is playing the hulk that is
:haha Just kidding Ljubica, you know I like it to tease you :hug
It's warm and sunny over here as well, i think i brought Barcelona's weather with me
Huggies for taking care of Poupina!!!! You're a real sweetheart!
I btw wouldn't be so sure about your Ajax beating those shitty Zebra's

Oh, and i was cheering for Novak so he'd end the match soon so i could watch Marat on tv instead of on the PC

Quote:
I did go and watch his own team play last Sunday though :unsure But what a waste of a Sunday morning :lol
Go Rose!!!!

True love is: Watching your man playing shitty on a sunday morning

Quote:
They need one whole week to repare my bike :speakles All that for a flat tyre :rolleyes

Poupina was like :yippee when she saw me, unlike yesterday when she was more like :wazzup But that's because I only came some hours after her owners left. This afternoon she hadn't seen anyone in almost 24 hours :awww I am going back tomorrow morning.
a whole week for just a flat tyre ?? You can't do that yourself ??

And ofcourse Poupina was happy to see you

Quote:
They won 1-0........... it was totally thrilling :rolleyes They're not very good - which shows just how bad their opponents must have been :tape And - no - I'm not going again tomorrow. I've done my duty and proved that I love him - but I have far better things to do on a Sunday morning than watch a second-rate local team play my most unfavourite sport
Baaad Rose , only a one time cheering for him... I expected more from you .... What's better then to watch your man on the soccerfield on a sunday morning??
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote