The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread - Page 236 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-24-2008, 12:35 PM   #3526
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Harem of Tursunov Fanboy Ted" Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhappy View Post
Hey Ted, you're back! Great (cough cough)... don't worry, I was just looking to wreak a little havoc in your absence and judging by the rather incensed Fabregas, it worked.
I'd love to be the eunuch but that's just too abstinent for me personally. I'll just be at the sidelines, continuing to plot your overthrow (no, no I kid).
Yeah, Isn't it such a great thing, that our almighty Ted is back , now all we have to do is wait for Misha and everything is back to normal in the harem

And J-happy, i just protect "our" men in here ... so be aware , no plots allowed for the overtrow

Quote:
Oh and Fabregas...:worship me coz I'd just be too much of a harem leader for you to handle baby! Plus I'm Canadian, our leaders just end up as Charlie Brown-nosers who act benevolent one second and pseudo-fascist the next.
If you say so, okay, here i go
Jhappy , cuz if you're really to much to handle I surrender
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-24-2008, 12:36 PM   #3527

Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
Meeting one of your hottie hubbies there? :aplot

:lol I hope I'll be able to find a chocolaty flavor :lick I won't stop looking and trying until I find him

Back off, sister! You already have enough hubbies as it is :armed

It's Ryan Lochte :hearts :hearts He looks absolutely gorgeous with short hair. I might start chasing him with a pair of scissors soon.
Nah, not one of the hubbies, this time i'll take my mistress with me .... The multiple hubby visiting will take place in a few weeks , but i have to keep them all satisfied, right

Ooooooh, chocolate flava ... Yummie ... Keep searching hun, and when you find the right flava' ... please let me know, i chocolate, especially the dark ones

a girl can never have enough men in her harem , right Teddie ??

Ryan Lochte ... A swimmer, right?? I mean, with a body like that, it has to be one!

EDIT: I googled him, and indeed he's so much better with the short hair! Started the chase already ??
Old 08-24-2008, 12:36 PM   #3528

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Well - he's not married or living with anyone if that's what you mean. I believe he does have a girlfriend - but they're not "serious" - and I'm sure she's not as beautiful as you
Of course your other alternative is to wait a few years until his nephews (his sister's children) are grown up a little more - the eldest is 15 now - so not so long to wait
That's always nice to hear, and a girlfriend , that can be fixed pretty fast, right .... Ofcourse there's no doubt Lexie is far more pretty then her, like .

The alternative did me a bit though .... i mean :

Quote:
And - sorry I didn't tell you about them Mrs. F - but I have to try and "protect" my family from your corrupting influence :nerner
Me doesn't have corrupting influence , just only a dirty mind but THAT never harmed anyone
Old 08-24-2008, 02:49 PM   #3529
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

Hi sweeties Connie and Elsie (as Ted seems to call me ) is back Holiday is finished

Quote:
Yes - Elsie will be back on Monday I believe - I have missed her terribly :www: She and I go back a long way - probably far too long to remember :ll:
I missed you too darling. If Nole would have beaten the Hulk I would have sent you a text How are Alex and the cats? And how's your job? I read somewhere you couldn't come here during working hours. Tell me it isn't true
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Fabregas View Post
:aww: on monday ... :ad:, i'll miss her coming back and welcome home party then :bicry: ... I kind of understood the 2 of you are " oldies" :nrner: together.
No you won't miss the coming back and welcome party Sure you want to party with an "oldie"? Thank you so much for the welcome back message You are an angel, I know you would never hurt anyone on purpose Don't worry, I will keep an eye on Ljubica for you. First I thought we had another Nole fan in here, but then I saw it was Rose Does it means she married Ljubicic?

to all the others. Welcome back too Aleka and for being with your parents and without internet for such a ling time

Ted

Di Congratulations with the paid job How's Craig doing?

Miruna and Hamdanie
*Elsie* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 03:31 PM   #3530
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Elsie You're back,missed you Soyour holiday is over,but you're back on the Harem now How was the holiday sweetie?

Thanks for the congrats about my job. On the 1st of September I'll be getting paid for going to Citizens Advice Bureau instead of slaving for nothing I cant wait Might have to stop so many glances,flirting with Craig at work now I'm getting paid to behave myself,work hard and do as I am told all day for 2 days a week

I'm half kidding I think - So in other words we're still!!!

Take care err Elsie/Connie, you've been away so long your true identity makes me

Take care

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 03:41 PM   #3531
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

My dearest, darling Ms.Elsie It's so good to have you back. I missed you soooooo much How was the holiday? And how is your Mum doing? All good I hope

Yes - I am fine thanks - and Alex too - and all the happy babies. Job is going well so far - though only started last week - so very early days! At the moment, it's true I haven't been able to get on here, as it's all been seminars, and training courses, and people sitting with me breathing down my neck In time - I should be able to be here in working hours though it will depend a lot on my working pattern, as I'll spend half the week seeing clients and half on admin tasks - so I'll probably only be able to be here on the "admin" days. Probably be here more on Mondays and on Tuesdays I think - but - fear not - I won't desert you And it's public holiday here tomorrow anyway - so no work atall

Again - welcome back

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 03:53 PM   #3532
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

Girlies My holiday was great. Great sunny and warm weather during three weeks NOT! But there were some days without rain and I actually have a suntan

Di, now that you will become a rich girl Craig will love you even more

Rozita, good to know the family is fine. So is my mother, thanks for asking I count on you to be here as much as you can on Mondays and Tuesdays then No work tomorrow at all, that's great. I have to work six full weeks before my next holiday
Old 08-24-2008, 04:10 PM   #3533
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Elsie* View Post
Girlies My holiday was great. Great sunny and warm weather during three weeks NOT! But there were some days without rain and I actually have a suntan

Di, now that you will become a rich girl Craig will love you even more

Rozita, good to know the family is fine. So is my mother, thanks for asking I count on you to be here as much as you can on Mondays and Tuesdays then No work tomorrow at all, that's great. I have to work six full weeks before my next holiday
Six weeks How will you survive? I am taking Alex away for a long weekend for his birthday next month, and then go to Madrid in mid-October - but til then, it is work, work, work too Just think how much Emmanuel and Richard will have missed you though

Oh - and Frens - have a great holiday, and check your email before you go

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 08-24-2008, 04:11 PM   #3534
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Elsie Rich,me? Nice dream you had of my wages there Craig wont love me for my money but I'll love me for it I'm kidding-it won't love me cos it'll be paying for the essentials of life,but a little fun tooIt'll feel weird going to work in clothes fit for the office instead of the ones I wear when I volunteer. The worse thing is going to be wearing proper work shoes,I can never find a comfortable pair. Now wheres my spare pair of slippers?

Glad your Mum is well Elsie

Rose-Its good Alex,and your cats are fine-glad you are settling into your new job. You'll be with us more often soon.

Frens-have a nice holiday-check your PMs before you go too,have a little read at it

I don't know how much time if any I'll be able to have on MTF when my job starts.

It'll be weird-having an induction when I've worked there as a volunteer for a good few months I'll probably have to visit the ladies room,just to prove I've been shown where it is

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 04:38 PM   #3535

Quote:
Hi sweeties :wavey Connie and Elsie (as Ted seems to call me :scratch ) is back :yippee Holiday is finished :crying2
My holiday was great. Great sunny and warm weather during three weeks :cool NOT! But there were some days without rain :eek and I actually have a suntan
SHE IS BACK

( or should i refer to you as a double person and say they're back )

sorry that the holiday is over for you but this might comfort you... we had the same bad weather here too... for the suntan! And pleased to hear everything with the mum and family is okay, was she happy to see you?? The six weeks will fly by so fast too, what will be the next destination??

Quote:
No you won't miss the coming back and welcome party :aparty Sure you want to party with an "oldie"? Thank you so much for the welcome back message You are an angel
Says the oldie to the other grannie, ofcourse i'd like to party with you it'll be one helluvaparty too!

Quote:
Don't worry, I will keep an eye on Ljubica for you
I knew i could count on you for that

Quote:
First I thought we had another Nole fan in here, but then I saw it was Rose. Does it means she married Ljubicic? :bolt

I let the dear Ms. Ivan confess everything to you, i will refrain myself from any other comment

Quote:

Oh - and Frens - have a great holiday, and check your email before you go :angel
Checked and (for both ones ) .... Perfect... like you already said, but i love it that i was allowed to see it for myself ... Do you have a spare room for a guest for life
Old 08-24-2008, 05:00 PM   #3536
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Fabregas View Post
SHE IS BACK

( or should i refer to you as a double person and say they're back )

sorry that the holiday is over for you but this might comfort you... we had the same bad weather here too... for the suntan! And pleased to hear everything with the mum and family is okay, was she happy to see you?? The six weeks will fly by so fast too, what will be the next destination??

Says the oldie to the other grannie, ofcourse i'd like to party with you it'll be one helluvaparty too!

Checked and (for both ones ) .... Perfect... like you already said, but i love it that i was allowed to see it for myself ... Do you have a spare room for a guest for life
He said fine - if you bring the whip and handcuffs

Old 08-24-2008, 05:16 PM   #3537
country flag *Elsie*

Quote:
Six weeks :ee: How will you survive? I am taking Alex away for a long weekend for his birthday next month, and then go to Madrid in mid-October - but til then, it is work, work, work too awww: Just think how much Emmanuel and Richard will have missed you though :awww
I don't know how I will survive and I am afraid I won't Where are you taking Alex to? Emmanuel and Richard
Quote:
Originally Posted by patchett View Post
Elsie:hu: Rich,me?:lo::ll: Nice dream you had of my wages there Craig wont love me for my money but I'll love me for it:ll: I'm kidding-it won't love me cos it'll be paying for the essentials of life,but a little fun too)It'll feel weird going to work in clothes fit for the office instead of the ones I wear when I volunteer. The worse thing is going to be wearing proper work shoes,I can never find a comfortable pair. Now wheres my spare pair of slippers?:lo::lo:
Why can't you wear the same comfortable clothes as when you slaving for nothing?
Quote:
:hg: sorry that the holiday is over for you but this might comfort you... we had the same bad weather here too... :yah: for the suntan! And :hg: pleased to hear everything with the mum and family is okay, was she happy to see you?? The six weeks will fly by so fast too, what will be the next destination??
That didn't comfort me at all. You are in Holland, it's always bad weather there I was in France most of the time, I was supposed to have a heartwave The next destination is... Holland, for my Mum's birthday. In three weeks I am going to the Cotentin (google it ) because friends of mine invited me for a big party there
Quote:
Says the oldie to the other grannie, :lo: ofcourse i'd like to party with you it'll be one helluvaparty too!
You are a granny too How old are you, 26?
Quote:
I let the dear Ms. Ivan confess everything to you, i will refrain myself from any other comment
Rose i am waiting Explain me you new name because I truly believe you became a fan of Ljubicic

20 smileys in not enough

Good evening all! I am going ofline to eat and do some other stuff.
Old 08-24-2008, 05:18 PM   #3538
country flag *Elsie*

Did someone sent someone else a picture of a certain handsome Serb? In that case, could that someone send it to me too?
Old 08-24-2008, 05:24 PM   #3539
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Oh my - the Ljubicic thing OK - so I can't hide it any longer - it's official - I now have a crush on sexy Ivan, and changed my name in adoration of him No - seriously- ljubicia is a Serbian word - it means kind of loved one/sweetheart or whatever - sometimes it's also used as a girl's first name It is what Alex often calls me, - so when I got bored with my old User Name, and decided to change it, - I decided to use this one I like it Oh - and we're going to Monte Carlo It's not so far and the weather might still be pleasant - and he's never been there so I thought it would be "different" for him. He doesn't know where he's going yet though - I'm winding him up badly about it at the moment Enjoy your dinner

Old 08-24-2008, 05:32 PM   #3540
country flag *Elsie*

I am sure the weather will still be pleasant in Monte Carlo in September. I don't know the place, but it looks lovely, and I am sure Alex will be happy to go there As for the Ljubica, I like it too, but it reminds me of Ivan the terrible And I miss the Cat Lady a little