The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread - Page 235 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-22-2008, 01:21 AM   #3511
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Harem of Tursunov Fanboy Ted" Chat Thread

Ljubica is the cat lady I hadn't gotten that I had read too fast

What a SILLY idea to change names Next time, send me a PM telling me you've changed it

OOOh, and I forgot to mention : Miruna. Am I forgetting someone ??

Jhappy : I found your job : you're my eunuque
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-22-2008, 07:08 AM   #3512
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

Ted how was Melun ?

ya, Rose, why did you change the name ? i realised it's you by the fact i knew you were the last one to rep me

everybody i'm at work and it's really boooooooooooring for the moment, i guess ppl are too lazy to work on fridays

Rose, Di, anyone who can help me find some decent accomodation for London ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 07:09 AM   #3513
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

ps: Rose, new job ? i wish you good luck with that dear

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 09:09 AM   #3514
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post
Dear all,

Thank you for all your messages of love, affection, endearment, worship, admiration and tenderness I'm touched.

--> Di, I counted on you to keep on posting in here, and so you did, I love you so much. You're one of my favortie tedinettes.
Ted I'm glad your move went well,thanks for popping in to see us,you're badly missed around here But absence makes the heart grow fonder as we English say. Take care Ted At least you appreciate me being here,don't know whats up with Mrs F,others are behaving strangely towards me,I don't know what I am supposed to have done-when I post they I'm I am happy enough here though and don't intend going anywhere else any time soon

Miruna I'm not the best person to ask about accommodation for London,best ask Rose - cos she happens to live there

To those who are behaving strangely towards me,life is too short to bear grudges,I'm not apologising though,because I don't know what I am meant to have done. But when people bad rep me(Mrs F) for nothing that is unacceptable, as is prompting people to do so. However,I am quite prepared to forgive the parties involved. Now lets all behave like adults and enjoy each others company,because like it or not I'm going to stay here because I like Dima, and all of you My last words on the subject

For anyone who is interested I have a paid job I am going to be working at Citizens Advice Bureau for two days a week from 1st September. I am enjoying life at the moment,cos thats what its for

I am off to Summer SportsClub in next half an hour,I'm gonna have 40 kids to supervise,they're going to be swimming,playing basketball,going in the gym,and trying out football skills Theres been 3 weeks gone,and all of them have been very sweet and well behaved

Take care all,

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 12:19 PM   #3515
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute

Rose - So great to hear your first day at the new job went well I'm sure you'll be a big hit And seriously, your man is out of this world! Does he have any brothers?

Frens - Well, I have only one thing to say. That guy is not "my man" and he pissed me off 2 days ago when I came back. I mean I was at the seaside for 20 freaking days. He could have come for one weekend to be with me, but no. Ok, no problem. But the day I come back he says to me "Oh, you know what just came to me?! I'm going to the seaside tomorrow" :retard: I was laughing so hard when I read that I almost fell off my chair. Anyways, I've decided to treat this "thing" we have going on very lightly. If he wants to go out, I will, cause I have a good time when I'm with him, buuut I will be looking for his replacement And wooohoooo for the vacation Go crazy, dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhappy View Post
Hey Aleka, what did you do for 20 days WITHOUT internet?
Watched some Olympics, went out with my folks or some friends every night, visited some relatives, went to the beach a bit. It wasn't that hard actually

Ted - Glad the move went smoothly! Hope the internet will come along soon enough. It's not the same without our master to guide us

Di - Yay for the paid job What do you do, exactly? Hope you enjoy it!

Miru - When are you going to London?
Old 08-22-2008, 05:54 PM   #3516
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ljubica is the cat lady I hadn't gotten that I had read too fast

What a SILLY idea to change names Next time, send me a PM telling me you've changed it

OOOh, and I forgot to mention : Miruna. Am I forgetting someone ??

Jhappy : I found your job : you're my eunuque
Ted my dear Sorry I didn't see your post earlier. Since I started my new job, I am very busy and very little time on MTF But - don't worry that will change once I am trained and I'm sure I'll be back as vociferous as ever It's just that, at the moment, I am mainly in a "classroom situation" learning, or sitting with a trainer, so access is impossible from work, -plus I also have stuff to bring home and study in the evening But I will be back as soon as I can

Anyway - it's great that you can come in and check up on us from time to time. And - yes - I know about you chatting to Nina (Misha's sister) - in fact I probably know more about you than you do Oh - and sorry if the name change confused you I just fancied a change after 3 years with the same User Name - you know how contrary us women can be

And to everyone else - and hope all are well. Sorry I haven't really got time to read all the posts at present - but - Miruna - if you want to PM me about your London trip I can try and give you some info. It's probably better that way, than clogging up this thread with loads of stuff that doesn't interest anyone else

Oh - and Aleka - yes- Alex does have a brother- he's 28, lives in Belgrade and is called Miljan. And - no - I've never met him, so I've no idea if he is as perfect as his big brother

OK - bye for now and love you all

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 09:16 PM   #3517
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchett View Post
Can you explain why?
Go check your pm, that's all i want to discuss about it openly in this forum!

Quote:
uh, Fabregas, that's why I said WITHOUT sexual connotations.
I know you said WITHOUT, but i am in such a flirtationing mood, i can't help it ... But you'll have at least a week of rest now , i'll be gone for a week in Barcelona

Quote:
I'm posting

Quote:
Dear all,

Thank you for all your messages of love, affection, endearment, worship, admiration and tenderness :wavey I'm touched. :angel

--> Frens, you rock, girl, this topic wouldn't be the same without you. You really want to be my tedinette number one, I can tell !! Patience... :devil

--> Jhappy : NO WAY. This is my haremm, if you want one, you get your girls, but trust me, there is only one harem topic that works on MTF and this is here !! :angel because I love my tedinettes and am very diplomatic :angel
Ted, you're touched with what we wished you.... you don't have a clue how happy i am now, hearing that
As for me to be your Teddinette no. 1 I can be patience, ofcourse , can you too ?

I do have to confess, that this holiday, i will kind of cheat on you , cuz i'll take a hottie with me to Barcelona but you'll be in my head and heart all the time
But it does make it less hurting, right, cuz i tell you beforehand

When will i get your new address??

And YOUTELLHER, TED!!!!!! You own us:
Master Ted

Last edited by Mrs. Fabregas : 08-22-2008 at 09:21 PM.
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 09:18 PM   #3518

Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara_M View Post
everybody :wavey i'm at work and it's really boooooooooooring for the moment, i guess ppl are too lazy to work on fridays :lol
Ellow sweet Miruna ... Sowwy to hear your work was booooooooooooring, that's one thing you can't tell about mine, but that's locked up deep down and away for me for a few weeks,
i so counted back those last minutes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
Frens - :smooch Well, I have only one thing to say. That guy is not "my man" and he pissed me off 2 days ago when I came back. I mean I was at the seaside for 20 freaking days. He could have come for one weekend to be with me, but no. Ok, no problem. But the day I come back he says to me "Oh, you know what just came to me?! I'm going to the seaside tomorrow" :retard
I was laughing so hard when I read that I almost fell off my chair. Anyways, I've decided to treat this "thing" we have going on very lightly. If he wants to go out, I will, cause I have a good time when I'm with him, buuut I will be looking for his replacement
And wooohoooo for the vacation. Go crazy, dude :aplot
WHAT AN A** ... and do look and taste around babesie , all the different flavours ... you've got to try it all before you stick to your favourite one, right .... And when he treats you this way, he doesn't deserve you

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Oh - and Aleka - yes- Alex does have a brother- he's 28, lives in Belgrade and is called Miljan. And - no - I've never met him, so I've no idea if he is as perfect as his big brother :lol
All this time, we're talking and talking and talking with eachother, and you never ever mentionned this * OMFG * tiny detail to me
Shame on you, Rose , You know how much i adore Tall,Dark haired,Tipsy look-a-like men

( at this moment, you don't deserve the Ljubica name )
Old 08-22-2008, 09:20 PM   #3519

Btw, lexie () Who's the hottie in your avvie , i mean, with that US flag behind him, and all the medals .... It's not Michael, right ... cuz then, he should wear his swimcap all the time

And i will sure enjoy my holiday i'm so much looking forward to it

and EDIT :

WELCOME BACK, ELSIE

Missed you dearly, and keep an eye on sweet Ljubica for me, will you??

Last edited by Mrs. Fabregas : 08-22-2008 at 09:39 PM.
Old 08-22-2008, 10:43 PM   #3520
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

I just came to tell you all that there is someone here that hates me so much that they have this evening sent me a PM that attacks my health problems,so I'm going to have to educate the person concerned.

If anyone would like to take a look at the Factsheet on Hydrocephalus below, which is what I suffer from and have done since birththen go ahead and you will see why I am so flabbergasted by the PM I was sent.

I am so disgusted that I am having to go public.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrocephalus#Symptoms

Within the factsheet lies the reality of the disease I have to live with every day.

The bolded statements are aimed at the person concerned,I really think it needs to be read by that person.

I don't appreciate the insensitive comments especially in a PM. You don't like me discussing this? No wonder you feel uncomfortable. You send me a PM and then say you don't want to discuss it in here, and you then thought the PM would be the end of the matter,I'm afraid you made it worse Furthermore,I will not be told by any other User what I can and cannot talk about publicly-the exception to this is by a Mod of course As far as I am aware-there are no guidelines stating that a health issue must not be discussed - this is a Chat-Thread where we open up about our lives - and mine includes this issue. If you feel uncomfortable well then thats your issue

I'm not going elsewhere just cos you want me to The stuff that was said by you just makes me more determined to fight my corner You hoped I wouldn't fight back,oops!!

Aleka My job is as Administrator-I'll be on reception,typing,filing,arranging meetings,taking minutes of meetings,and other tasks as required.

Last edited by patchett : 08-23-2008 at 01:06 AM.
Old 08-23-2008, 04:51 AM   #3521
country flag jhappy

jhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Ted, you're back! Great (cough cough)... don't worry, I was just looking to wreak a little havoc in your absence and judging by the rather incensed Fabregas, it worked. I'd love to be the eunuch but that's just too abstinent for me personally. I'll just be at the sidelines, continuing to plot your overthrow (no, no I kid). I'm not entirely sure wazup with the attack on patchett's health, but that's just a bit mean, obviously they chose that coz they wanted to hurt your feelings, patchett and from the look of things they chose well. Ignore the mummybangers! Congrats on the job Rose! Aleka, its great you had fun... I'm addicted to the Internet, I need a hour or so every week otherwise I get the shakes.

Oh and Fabregas... me coz I'd just be too much of a harem leader for you to handle baby! Plus I'm Canadian, our leaders just end up as Charlie Brown-nosers who act benevolent one second and pseudo-fascist the next.

Congratulations to Ted and Jhappy - both thread leaders in October 2009 to you all

Last edited by jhappy : 08-23-2008 at 05:07 AM.
jhappy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 08:15 AM   #3522
country flag but-it's-ok

Quote:
Hey Ted, you're back! Great (cough cough)... don't worry, I was just looking to wreak a little havoc in your absence and judging by the rather incensed Fabregas, it worked. I'd love to be the eunuch but that's just too abstinent for me personally. I'll just be at the sidelines, continuing to plot your overthrow (no, no I kid). I'm not entirely sure wazup with the attack on patchett's health, but that's just a bit mean, obviously they chose that coz they wanted to hurt your feelings, patchett and from the look of things they chose well. Ignore the mummybangers! Congrats on the job Rose! Aleka, its great you had fun... I'm addicted to the Internet, I need a hour or so every week otherwise I get the shakes.

Oh and Fabregas... me coz I'd just be too much of a harem leader for you to handle baby! Plus I'm Canadian, our leaders just end up as Charlie Brown-nosers who act benevolent one second and pseudo-fascist the next.
I love your posting style jhappy Hope you're well,have a nice weekend

Old 08-23-2008, 01:37 PM   #3523
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Oh - and Aleka - yes- Alex does have a brother- he's 28, lives in Belgrade and is called Miljan. And - no - I've never met him, so I've no idea if he is as perfect as his big brother :lol

OK - bye for now and love you all:wavey
Intriguing Is he single?

Take care, sweetie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Fabregas View Post
I know you said WITHOUT, but i am in such a flirtationing mood, i can't help it :angel ... But you'll have at least a week of rest now , i'll be gone for a week in Barcelona :banana
Meeting one of your hottie hubbies there?
Quote:
:speakles WHAT AN A** ... and :yea: do look and taste :aplot around babesie :cool, all the different flavours ... you've got to try it all before you stick to your favourite one, right :angel .... And when he treats you this way, he doesn't deserve you :hug

:speakles All this time, we're talking and talking and talking with eachother, and you never ever mentionned this *:eek OMFG :eek* :drool tiny detail to me :awww
Shame on you, Rose :boxing, You know how much i adore Tall,Dark haired,Tipsy look-a-like men :awww
I hope I'll be able to find a chocolaty flavor I won't stop looking and trying until I find him

Back off, sister! You already have enough hubbies as it is
Quote:
Btw, lexie () Who's the hottie in your avvie :aplot, i mean, with that US flag behind him, and all the medals .... :scared It's not Michael, right ... cuz :bolt then, he should wear his swimcap all the time
It's Ryan Lochte He looks absolutely gorgeous with short hair. I might start chasing him with a pair of scissors soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by patchett View Post
Aleka My job is as Administrator-I'll be on reception,typing,filing,arranging meetings,taking minutes of meetings,and other tasks as required.
Di That sounds pretty nice Hope you're enjoying it!
Quote:
Aleka, its great you had fun... I'm addicted to the Internet, I need a hour or so every week otherwise I get the shakes.
I used to be like that. But a few years ago I was away for a couple of weeks and managed to cure myself of that But I still spend too much time online when I'm at home

Hope everyone is having a lovely day
Old 08-23-2008, 01:49 PM   #3524
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
Intriguing Is he single?

Hope everyone is having a lovely day
Aleka Well - he's not married or living with anyone if that's what you mean I believe he does have a girlfriend - but they're not "serious" - and I'm sure she's not as beautiful as you Of course your other alternative is to wait a few years until his nephews (his sister's children) are grown up a little more - the eldest is 15 now - so not so long to wait And - sorry I didn't tell you about them Mrs. F - but I have to try and "protect" my family from your corrupting influence

Hope you have a lovely day too

OK - back to my housework

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more

Last edited by *Ljubica* : 08-23-2008 at 01:58 PM.
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 12:33 PM   #3525
country flag but-it's-ok

I was out walking yesterday - I came across this sign,aimed at and master
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P8230075.JPG (124.9 KB, 9 views)