The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread - Page 234 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-19-2008, 08:38 PM   #3496
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Harem of Tursunov Fanboy Ted" Chat Thread

Hi Frens

Yes - I have had that bandwidth thing at Dima's website the last few days myself. Strange - that site always has something wrong with it

Yes - Elsie will be back on Monday I believe - I have missed her terribly She and I go back a long way - probably far too long to remember

New job starts tomorrow - so I am going to get an early night now and try and get mentally prepared.

Consider your message passed on Not sure when Ted will be able to get back on here - I haven't seen/spoken to him personally. Misha has another 2 weeks I think, as he must have taken most ofl his holiday in one go And - yes - I know what you mean - sometimes quiet is nice

In case I don't "see" you here before you go - please have a wonderful holiday And behave

Later

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-19-2008, 09:26 PM   #3497
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Hi Frens :wavey

Quote:
Yes - I have had that bandwidth thing at Dima's website the last few days myself. Strange - that site always has something wrong with it :rolleyes
Pfew, thank god it's not only me, but it's kind of bad that it's always Dima's site though ... They're always after it to get him , what did he do wrong ???

Quote:
Yes - Elsie will be back on Monday I believe - I have missed her terribly :awww She and I go back a long way - probably far too long to remember :lol
on monday ... , i'll miss her coming back and welcome home party then ... I kind of understood the 2 of you are " oldies" together.

Quote:
New job starts tomorrow - so I am going to get an early night now and try and get mentally prepared
Good luck then, hun... not that you need it ofcourse, you'll do just fine and will text you in the morning for toi toi toi! I probably should have an early night once in a while too, since the alarm will go off pretty early like at 5.30 am, but i'm a realy evening person, and after the gym i am always so hyped up, i can't go to sleep.

Quote:
Consider your message passed on. Not sure when Ted will be able to get back on here - I haven't seen/spoken to him personally. Misha has another 2 weeks I think, as he must have taken most ofl his holiday in one go
I knew you would do it

And we have to miss them for such a long time then, huh ... boohoohooo.... i don't like that.

Quote:
And - yes - I know what you mean - sometimes quiet is nice
I knew you 'd get my point and agree with me there

Quote:
In case I don't "see" you here before you go - please have a wonderful holiday :hug And behave :aplot

Later :kiss
Ofcourse you'll "see" me before monday, and MOI?? Not behaving?? When would that happen ??

Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 12:26 AM   #3498
country flag jhappy

jhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond repute

... Well why not a triad of leaders, or another synonym for "threesome", one without gang or sexual connotations? And would you not want a woman at the top in order to best represent your interests?

Congratulations to Ted and Jhappy - both thread leaders in October 2009 to you all
jhappy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 01:12 PM   #3499
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute

I'm home I survived 20 days without an internet connection, alone, with my parents

How are you guys?
Old 08-20-2008, 03:56 PM   #3500
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
I'm home I survived 20 days without an internet connection, alone, with my parents

How are you guys?
Hi Aleka And welcome back - glad you survived. It's been very quiet here Elsie is still on holiday til next week - also Misha is on holiday, and Ted is in the process of moving and has no Internet access at the moment

Today was my first day in my new job and I'm only just home - so no chance to be on MTF til now Seems OK so far though - everyone is nice and friendly - but a lot to learn and take-in, so I am really tired right now. And - on that subject - Frens Thanks for the SMS - it was so sweet and thoughtful of you

Talk to you later - nice to have you back

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 08-20-2008, 04:45 PM   #3501
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Glad your 1st day in your new job went well Rose

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 05:09 PM   #3502
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchett View Post
Glad your 1st day in your new job went well Rose
Thank you

Old 08-20-2008, 06:48 PM   #3503

Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhappy View Post
... Well why not a triad of leaders, or another synonym for "threesome", one without gang or sexual connotations? And would you not want a woman at the top in order to best represent your interests?
Well, i'd love to think about a 3some but that wouldn't involve a 2nd girl , and sorry, but i really can't do that without the sexual connotations, as you discretely discribed it , which also counts for the woman on top .....

Me is bad, i know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
I'm home :yippee I survived 20 days without an internet connection, alone, with my parents :woohoo

How are you guys? :kiss :hug
As i did in the other thread as well:

SHE IS BACK and survived the bearing

Did ya hear anything from ur man yet??

I'm doing okay btw .... getting fully ready for the holiday
2 days of hard work left

Quote:
Hi Aleka :wavey And welcome back - glad you survived. It's been very quiet here :awww Elsie is still on holiday til next week - also Misha is on holiday, and Ted is in the process of moving and has no Internet access at the moment :sad
It always makes me sad to read about all the men gone , and Elsie will replace me -> she back, me gone (that's just major coincedence )

Quote:
Today was my first day in my new job and I'm only just home - so no chance to be on MTF til now :sad
Seems OK so far though - everyone is nice and friendly - but a lot to learn and take-in, so I am really tired right now. And - on that subject - Frens :hug Thanks for the SMS - it was so sweet and thoughtful of you :awww
I knew you'd rock and own them , very very good to hear everything went okay ... The tiredness will be gone soon, it's just the beginning.... So, you're part of the "i don't have access to MTF at worlk" group now too??

As for the text ofcourse i didn't forgot about it, how can i forget about you?? Sweet sweet Alex again, btw
Old 08-20-2008, 06:57 PM   #3504
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Fabregas View Post
I knew you'd rock and own them , very very good to hear everything went okay ... The tiredness will be gone soon, it's just the beginning.... So, you're part of the "i don't have access to MTF at worlk" group now too??

As for the text ofcourse i didn't forgot about it, how can i forget about you?? Sweet sweet Alex again, btw

Well - quite possibly I haven't even tried to access it yet to be honest -only been on the Univesity's own website, so far. Don't want to push things I'm sure I should be able to come here a bit once I'm settled in and "know the ropes" a bit more - but not quite at the moment!

And - yes - indeed - Alex rocks Not only did he do the credit thing which you knew about - but tonight he ran me a hot bath with lavendar, and then bought me a glass of wine while I soaked in the bath, because he said I looked tired And - now I have chocolate

And - on that note - I will say - have a wonderful holiday and don't do anything I wouldn't do Will try and answer your PM properly before you go. Love you - and thanks again

Old 08-20-2008, 07:12 PM   #3505

Quote:
Well - quite possibly :lol I haven't even tried to access it yet to be honest -only been on the Univesity's own website, so far. Don't want to push things I'm sure I should be able to come here a bit once I'm settled in and "know the ropes" a bit more - but not quite at the moment!
Yeah told you so!!!!
It's probably better to wait with the MTF thing a bit more, though i it that you have the access unlike me

Wonder how long it will take you to "know the ropes a bit more" especially with Eslie coming back on monday

Quote:
And - yes - indeed - Alex rocks :inlove Not only did he do the credit thing which you knew about - but tonight he ran me a hot bath with lavendar, and then bought me a glass of wine while I soaked in the bath, because he said I looked tired :awww And - now I have chocolate :hearts
HE DID WHAY

*sound of the jaw of Frens dropping on the ground*

OMG, hun ... can the man become more and more perfectly adorable??

SENT HIM OVER NOW Me is not only looking tired, but am really tired too (and thus harmless )

Wait a sec, i don't have a bathtub, will a sink do the same trick??

Quote:
And - on that note - I will say - have a wonderful holiday and don't do anything I wouldn't do :lol Will try and answer your PM properly before you go. Love you - and thanks again
Not gone yet, you'll have the whooooooooooooooooooooooooooole weekend for that, will be leaving monday morning and can you give me a precise list of those not-to-be-done-by-Ljubica , just in case, i might check it from time to time

As for the rep: I know and i did my duty (and kept MY promise )
Old 08-20-2008, 08:00 PM   #3506
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Fabregas View Post
Yeah told you so!!!!

As for the rep: I know and i did my duty (and kept MY promise )
You bad repped me What promise were you talking about in the rep to me? I have a very bad memory yer know

Bad repping me,how adult of you? Can you explain why?
Wheres your sense of humour now Mrs F?

Last edited by patchett : 08-20-2008 at 08:29 PM.
Old 08-20-2008, 10:22 PM   #3507
country flag jhappy

jhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond repute

uh, Fabregas, that's why I said WITHOUT sexual connotations. I might as well let the dream die, it had a short unfulfilled life...

Hey Aleka, what did you do for 20 days WITHOUT internet?

Congratulations to Ted and Jhappy - both thread leaders in October 2009 to you all

Last edited by jhappy : 08-20-2008 at 10:30 PM.
jhappy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 07:51 AM   #3508
country flag but-it's-ok

I thought I'd just call in to say have a nice day everyone Will I get a BR for that? Hey Mrs F you must surely hate men more than me???? I have a new perspective on life,when theres disasters like in Madrid yesterday,shouldn't you be a little more compassionate towards fellow human beings??? Have fun darlings

Old 08-22-2008, 12:06 AM   #3509
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

I'm posting
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 12:14 AM   #3510
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

Dear all,

Thank you for all your messages of love, affection, endearment, worship, admiration and tenderness I'm touched.

--> Di, I counted on you to keep on posting in here, and so you did, I love you so much. You're one of my favortie tedinettes.

--> Rose, have you met Misha yet ? Are you going to ? I mean, it would be a good opportunity since he's in England, right ?

by the way, he didn't bring his cell phone with him so I happened to chat with his sister

--> Frens, you rock, girl, this topic wouldn't be the same without you. You really want to be my tedinette number one, I can tell !! Patience...

--> Jhappy : NO WAY. This is my haremm, if you want one, you get your girls, but trust me, there is only one harem topic that works on MTF and this is here !! because I love my tedinettes and am very diplomatic

--> Aleka, Di, Hamdany (Connie and Elsie, even if they're not back, are they ??? I didn't read it all because I'm such in a hurry ) and the new girl, Ljubica, I salute you my little adorable ones

My moving in went fine !!! But I have no internet connection So you all will have to wait for the "return of the Tedi"

--> Rose, Bronze is better than nothing ^^
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote