The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread - Page 233 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-11-2008, 07:34 AM   #3481
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Harem of Tursunov Fanboy Ted" Chat Thread

How could we ever forget you Ted Hope everything goes well with the move and the new job - and please come back soon

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-11-2008, 10:08 PM   #3482
country flag jhappy

jhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond repute

Bye Ted, hope all goes well! Don't be gone too long or Manon might try to claim the harem for himself!

Congratulations to Ted and Jhappy - both thread leaders in October 2009 to you all
jhappy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 07:33 AM   #3483
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhappy View Post
Bye Ted, hope all goes well! Don't be gone too long or Manon might try to claim the harem for himself!
He's on holiday for the next few weeks too - so seems like our men have both left us alone

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 08-12-2008, 09:22 PM   #3484
country flag jhappy

jhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond repute

we'll just replace them... any volunteers to be the new leader? We could have a vote.

Congratulations to Ted and Jhappy - both thread leaders in October 2009 to you all
Old 08-13-2008, 07:27 PM   #3485
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post
I've done it already because I thought you hadn't seen my reply
Why were you at the Parc Astérix anyway ?

______

DECLARATION :

I'm sorry to tell you that I won't be there for the next three weeks, at least because I'll be in Melun from Tomorrow on; and I won't have the internet for a while
I might log on to MTF from time to time, in pubs where they have the internet, or at some friends, but it won't be too often anyway

So, all I'm saying is that I love you girls, take good care of yourselves, please don't forget about me

Di, Rose, Miruna, Frens, Aleka, Connie, Elsie, Amdanie...
you did? what did they say ?

i saw internet cables while passing by Melun you're not just....making excuses in order to leave us right ?

Quote:
we'll just replace them... any volunteers to be the new leader? We could have a vote.
we need a man with personality just to keep Ted's spot warm

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 10:02 PM   #3486
country flag jhappy

I say we pick a temporary replacement for Ted. We could even (temporarily) change the name of the thread... how about jhappy's harem?

Old 08-15-2008, 10:05 AM   #3487
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
I say we pick a temporary replacement for Ted. We could even (temporarily) change the name of the thread... how about jhappy's harem?
Can a woman have a harem And if not - I guess why not?

Hi Miruna Sorry I haven't been around much - too busy with Olympics and getting ready for the new job at the moment

Old 08-16-2008, 03:16 AM   #3488
country flag jhappy

Well, in some Muslim countries, a woman would be put in charge of a harem when the actual owner went travelling for long periods of time... she'd even have the power to rent out some of the harem girls to merchants!!
-Federer is probably lonely after Mirka kicked him out after yet another missed champion chance!

Old 08-17-2008, 08:57 PM   #3489
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..::Manon::.. View Post
Nicer than nice, Great :angel You're my what now?
Uhmmmmm... I dunno, you tell me

And will post the bigger "Cesc in leather" picture when you're back from your holidays, otherwise it might get lost in the posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by amdany View Post
you're going to see Cesc in real :inlove, we (I) need pics :angel (and Robin, and Samir, and...:lol)
have a nice time :devil
Yeap, for the 2nd time, but i never saw him, off the footie field , only on friday when he played! I did talked to Robin and Zlatan and it was nice!

Quote:
I feel better, thank you. I'm going to Melun on Monday and they'll fix the electricity on Tuesday.
Is everything foxed now, Ted??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara_M View Post
guess who's back , back again

who fills me in with the news ?
Good to have you back, Miruna You've been missed around here... and not only by me

and go read back yourself, you lazy girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara_M View Post
abt Gilles, i was at Asterix on monday and i while waiting in line for the Big Splash attraction we were laughining on the ppl who're taking the first line in the boat cuz they're getting soaking wet...so i watch who's getting aboard for the shift before us and i see a guy in pink in the first place looking familllliiiaaaar and i tell Aleksz "Tiens, il y a Gillesex dans le bateau en premier - Hey, it's Gillesex on the first row in the boat" and Aleksz says " Mais, c'est vrai, c'est lui - But...it's really him" :eek :eek :eek . When he passed near to us Aleksz shouted to him " Gilles, tu vais avoir le cul mouille- Gilles you're going to have your ass soaked" So that's how he was prepairing for the Olympics. we saw him again at the Menhir Express, i'm sure he ended soaked :lol
Great story!

Quote:
DECLARATION :

I'm sorry to tell you that I won't be there for the next three weeks, at least :sad because I'll be in Melun from Tomorrow on; and I won't have the internet for a while :sad
I might log on to MTF from time to time, in pubs where they have the internet, or at some friends, but it won't be too often anyway :sad

So, all I'm saying is that I love you girls, take good care of yourselves, please don't forget about me :worship
Ted, i hope everything is fixed now, and that you soon can internet and post again, i miss you , and i guess i am only talkng for myself now, cuz the other ones want to replace you , but to me you're always be irreplacable

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
He's on holiday for the next few weeks too - so seems like our men have both left us alone :sobbing
So, so, so, so.......... We're man-less now

Quote:
YOU.JUST.CAN'T.REPLACE.TED.AND.MISHA!!!!

Quote:
:scary:

Uhm .... No
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 08:59 PM   #3490

Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, and Hello to all of you, i hope you had a weekend, just as i had .... Sorry i haven't posted for such a long time but i was kind of busy at work etc

I'm already in such a holiday mood , only one week of working and then i'm off

Take care to all of you
Old 08-18-2008, 10:43 AM   #3491
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Welcome back Frens It's been quiet without you You have been badly missed And I want our men back - Ted and Misha - please come back soon

Old 08-18-2008, 11:54 PM   #3492
country flag jhappy

Oh, fine... you guys are no fun... it wasn't permanent, just temporary silliness. And I would so rock as a harem leader M.Fabregas!

Old 08-19-2008, 10:13 AM   #3493
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

OK - I come bearing messages from the lovely Ted He is missing us He is still without Internet but will be back here as soon as he can and hopes we don't forget about him - as if we could Many thanks to the equally lovely Misha for passing the message onto me (long story )

Old 08-19-2008, 06:20 PM   #3494
country flag amdany

amdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the message Rose
We miss you Ted
amdany is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 08:12 PM   #3495

Quote:
Welcome back Frens :wavey It's been quiet without you :awww You have been badly missed :awww And I want our men back - Ted and Misha - please come back soon :lol
I miss you too, and it's not that awfully quiet , i kind of enjoy it (you know what i'm talking about )

But it's always nice to hear that peaople miss you .... I won't be around for very long though .... 3 more days of (hard ) working, and then

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFLu6bu7LEk

does it dound like i'm looking forward to it??

Quote:
:rolleyes Oh, fine... you guys are no fun... it wasn't permanent, just temporary silliness. And I would so rock as a harem leader M.Fabregas!:rocker
yeah, right ....

once you'll be the "harem leader of the gang" it would be such a hard time getting you dethroned

Quote:
:wavey

OK - I come bearing messages from the lovely Ted He is missing us :awww He is still without Internet but will be back here as soon as he can and hopes we don't forget about him - as if we could :sad Many thanks to the equally lovely Misha for passing the message onto me (long story)

Good to hear from ted (through Misha) ... please tell him, (through Misha perhaps )that we miss him, and misha ofcourse too, and that we need them baaaaaaack

Btw Elsie will be back soon too right

Oh, and another btw.... I wanted to check Mitya's website, but got this weird "Bandwidt limit exceeded" message you have the same problem??