The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread - Page 232 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-08-2008, 04:48 PM   #3466
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Harem of Tursunov Fanboy Ted" Chat Thread

well, just Paris stories if u wanna hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-08-2008, 04:52 PM   #3467
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
Welcome back Miruna Hope Paris was great

I haven't been around so much recently - start my new job the week after next, so have lots of stuff to do. But I am well thanks - still with Alex

Aleka is in Constanta, Elsie is in Holland, Frens is away somewhere watching her fave football player, Di has been busy at work, Ted has been having problems with his move to Paris - that's about it I think - so you haven't really missed much. I'm off to watch the end of the Olympic Ceremony now

Missed you

i knew abt Ale,i hoep the others are fine, poor Ted

i'm still with Aleksz too

I saw only the beggining of the ceremony, i had to leave for work

Is anyone here found of Gilles Simon ?

Quote:

Quote:
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Old 08-08-2008, 05:15 PM   #3468
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Miruna Yes tell me more about Paris Glad you and Aleksz are still I'm stillwith Craig too
I cant really make my mind up about Gilles Simon,he's OK,I don't adore him but I don't dislike him either

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 06:31 PM   #3469
country flag Mara_M

abt Gilles, i was at Asterix on monday and i while waiting in line for the Big Splash attraction we were laughining on the ppl who're taking the first line in the boat cuz they're getting soaking wet...so i watch who's getting aboard for the shift before us and i see a guy in pink in the first place looking familllliiiaaaar and i tell Aleksz "Tiens, il y a Gillesex dans le bateau en premier - Hey, it's Gillesex on the first row in the boat" and Aleksz says " Mais, c'est vrai, c'est lui - But...it's really him" . When he passed near to us Aleksz shouted to him " Gilles, tu vais avoir le cul mouille- Gilles you're going to have your ass soaked" So that's how he was prepairing for the Olympics we saw him again at the Menhir Express, i'm sure he ended soaked

Quote:

Quote:
Old 08-08-2008, 06:54 PM   #3470
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara_M View Post
abt Gilles, i was at Asterix on monday and i while waiting in line for the Big Splash attraction we were laughining on the ppl who're taking the first line in the boat cuz they're getting soaking wet...so i watch who's getting aboard for the shift before us and i see a guy in pink in the first place looking familllliiiaaaar and i tell Aleksz "Tiens, il y a Gillesex dans le bateau en premier - Hey, it's Gillesex on the first row in the boat" and Aleksz says " Mais, c'est vrai, c'est lui - But...it's really him" . When he passed near to us Aleksz shouted to him " Gilles, tu vais avoir le cul mouille- Gilles you're going to have your ass soaked" So that's how he was prepairing for the Olympics we saw him again at the Menhir Express, i'm sure he ended soaked
Miruna Thanks for sharing your story about Gilles I am very impressed with your French What unusual preparation Gilles has for the Olympics Did you take any pics at all? I saw Gilles in Nottingham this year,he had pink T-shirt on whilst he was training Bet its the same one you saw him wearing

Old 08-08-2008, 11:24 PM   #3471
country flag Mara_M

unfortunately no, cuz the time i would have taken to find the camera in my purse he would have been long time gone, and from where i was i couldn't see him at the end (big splash) so no, no pic but i'm angry i forgot to sing him this http://www.kewego.co.uk/video/iLyROoaft6o8.html

Quote:

Quote:
Old 08-09-2008, 07:46 AM   #3472
country flag amdany

amdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
he really did say that?, what did Gilles answer?
Welcome back
amdany is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 11:11 AM   #3473
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Miruna Thanks for the story about Gilles - it made me laugh You're always so bright and bubbly and you have been missed here Again - welcome back

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 04:41 PM   #3474
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Miruna How are you ?

Could you post your story on Gilles Simon's forum, pleeaaazz Do you know anyone from there ?? Well you know me to begin with..
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 06:46 PM   #3475
country flag but-it's-ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post
Miruna How are you ?

Could you post your story on Gilles Simon's forum, pleeaaazz Do you know anyone from there ?? Well you know me to begin with..
I have pics of Gilles from Nottingham I can post them there,I know they're late-sorry And I'm sure Miruna will grant your request

EDIT: I've posted pics on Gilles Forum. The pale pink T-shirt is on show

Last edited by patchett : 08-09-2008 at 07:21 PM.
Old 08-09-2008, 08:30 PM   #3476

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchett View Post
I have pics of Gilles from Nottingham I can post them there,I know they're late-sorry And I'm sure Miruna will grant your request

EDIT: I've posted pics on Gilles Forum. The pale pink T-shirt is on show
I'm going to see this right away then.
Hey, have you noticed Zahira is like one of the most frequent posters on Gilles Forum ??
Old 08-09-2008, 08:49 PM   #3477
country flag but-it's-ok

Quote:
I'm going to see this right away then.
Hey, have you noticed Zahira is like one of the most frequent posters on Gilles Forum ??
Yep,I've noticed

I have a few more photos,but my laptop crashed at the beginning of the week So,now I am at the rescue stage,hopefully getting most,if not all of them back If they are rescued I'll post more If not,I'm sorry

Old 08-10-2008, 08:06 AM   #3478
country flag *Raine

*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow .. I would love to be in your place that time.. if it was me I probably fainted

| San Antonio Spurs | NY Mets| Pittsburgh Penguins
~Cristiano Ronaldo ~ Albert Pujols ~ Ricky Rubio
*Raine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 07:48 PM   #3479
country flag Mara_M

Quote:
Originally Posted by amdany View Post
he really did say that?, what did Gilles answer?
Welcome back
i can't be sure but i think if Gilles didn't recognize me he knew i recognized him so he just looked down and hoped i won't jump on him for autographs...when i saw him at the menhir express i was explaining Alex something and i got stuck cuz Gilles was staring at me so i stopped for a sec...but then i walked to the line and he turned his head to his gf and kissed her

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
Miruna Thanks for the story about Gilles - it made me laugh You're always so bright and bubbly and you have been missed here Again - welcome back
i missed you too, in France i never get the chance (nor the patience) to read the whole pages u write between my online visits

Quote:
Miruna How are you ?

sure, want me to do it or u want the honour ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Raine View Post
Wow .. I would love to be in your place that time.. if it was me I probably fainted
ive met and spoke to Gilles before so i wasn't that impressed i was just proud of myself i was the only one there who recognized him aparently and im not even french

Quote:

Quote:
Old 08-10-2008, 10:03 PM   #3480

Quote:
sure, want me to do it or u want the honour ?
I've done it already because I thought you hadn't seen my reply
Why were you at the Parc Astérix anyway ?

______

DECLARATION :

I'm sorry to tell you that I won't be there for the next three weeks, at least because I'll be in Melun from Tomorrow on; and I won't have the internet for a while
I might log on to MTF from time to time, in pubs where they have the internet, or at some friends, but it won't be too often anyway

So, all I'm saying is that I love you girls, take good care of yourselves, please don't forget about me

Di, Rose, Miruna, Frens, Aleka, Connie, Elsie, Amdanie...