The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread - Page 231 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-07-2008, 11:27 AM   #3451
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Harem of Tursunov Fanboy Ted" Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post
Oh well I'm so over that. I'm so over everything actually
Thank you Frens for all the cheering up in this thread. If I had to choose, you'd be one of the ladies I'd be engaged to.

I'm going mental over my new apartment. I need to be there for the electrician to fix the problem. I tell the agency I'll be there next week (from this coming monday onwards) and they called the electrician so he can come tomorrow.

ISNT THIS LAME ??? I'm getting so depressed.

--

So now Dima against Federer is like a last straw...
I like your avatar Cat Lady.
Sorry you're depressed Ted I know I haven't been around much lately - far too much to do preparing for my new job and tying up loose ends with the old one But I hope you get everything sorted out soon.

As for the Olympics draw - well - if there is a "good" time to play Federer, then I would think that now is that "good" time. He is low on confidence right not. So good luck Dima

Glad you like the avatar - thought I ought to find a "player" one for the Olympics

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-07-2008, 11:38 AM   #3452
country flag *Raine

*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute

*sigh*

You can do it Dima.. beat him.

| San Antonio Spurs | NY Mets| Pittsburgh Penguins
~Cristiano Ronaldo ~ Albert Pujols ~ Ricky Rubio
*Raine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 01:31 PM   #3453
country flag Manon
@Casteldurante

Manon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
People want my body, and not my soul...
God! As a lifetime servant of this 'body' guy I have to

Dima had no luck this time *the only Russian I like* but don't be depressed. We have plenty flowers to deliver

Novak Djokovic, Huan Martin Del Potro, Monaco, Berdych....
Manon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 07:34 PM   #3454
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everyone

Sorry I havent been around much this week Had one of those weeks,but yay its Friday tomorrow and I'm going to watch the kids in the Sportsclub getting active,dirty and hot!!!

Ted Sagas drag on and on don't they,so sorry to hear you're depressed And communication with these people,how do you get through to people such vital stuff like 'I won't be there',but they chose to turn up anyway,really they need to wake up Hope things finally get sorted real soon,I really do feel for you.

Misha 'We have plenty flowers to deliver' Great,great quote,you cheered me up so much. Thank you Misha

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 09:22 PM   #3455
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

Di, I didn't know you were a suck up Remember this is my thread
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 09:35 PM   #3456
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
Hi Frens :wavey

Anyway - it's a quick hello and goodbye from me - but I do still love you all :hug
Hello and Wuf you too

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Raine View Post
So it's Federer in the 1st round against Dima in the Olympics?

WHY OH WHY, Stupid draw!

Quote:
Thank you Frens for all the cheering up in this thread. If I had to choose, you'd be one of the ladies I'd be engaged to. :hatoff

I'm going mental over my new apartment. I need to be there for the electrician to fix the problem. I tell the agency I'll be there next week (from this coming monday onwards) and they called the electrician so he can come tomorrow.

ISNT THIS LAME ??? :rolleyes I'm getting so depressed. :rolleyes

Awww, Poor Ted .... Such a shame i can't you in real, you'll be less depressed then
for the appartment things ... LAME INDEED .... How will this work out now, will you go there tomorrow?? Good luck!!!

for letting me be "one of the ladies" ....
What a relief , i feel like doing a happy (lap)dance now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post

As for the Olympics draw - well - if there is a "good" time to play Federer, then I would think that now is that "good" time. He is low on confidence right not. So good luck Dima

thought I ought to find a "player" one for the Olympics
Youtellum' Rose .... Good that Elsie's not around

He won't make it

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..::Manon::.. View Post
God! As a lifetime servant of this 'body' guy I have to :worship
Let's all do a to Ted then.

Btw, Misha ... Nice Avvie , you like mine too?? I have it in the big full size for you if you want.

Going to see him this weekend ( hopefully he'll be there, he HAS to ) in the LG Amsterdam tournament , on friday AND saturday .
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 10:28 PM   #3457
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Di, I didn't know you were a suck up Remember this is my thread

Ted Remember Ted,me,you rock

A suck up is a hoover which all us girls have to use in life But when your apartment is ready for you to move into,you might need a 'suck up' to help you to remain a clean living guy. I can provide parts and labour,you can supply chocolate

Frens You put a back on my face with your last post Thanks

Last edited by patchett : 08-07-2008 at 10:40 PM.
Old 08-07-2008, 10:58 PM   #3458
country flag Manon
@Casteldurante

Manon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Fabregas View Post

Btw, Misha ... Nice Avvie , you like mine too?? I have it in the big full size for you if you want.

Going to see him this weekend ( hopefully he'll be there, he HAS to ) in the LG Amsterdam tournament , on friday AND saturday .
Nicer than nice Great You're my what now?

Di, thx

Novak Djokovic, Huan Martin Del Potro, Monaco, Berdych....
Manon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 07:23 AM   #3459
country flag amdany

amdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Fabregas View Post

you're going to see Cesc in real, we (I) need pics(and Robin, and Samir, and...)
have a nice time

Thomas
amdany is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 10:06 AM   #3460

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchett View Post

Ted Remember Ted,me,you rock

A suck up is a hoover which all us girls have to use in life But when your apartment is ready for you to move into,you might need a 'suck up' to help you to remain a clean living guy. I can provide parts and labour,you can supply chocolate
No no no, no hoover (by the way, I never use hoover, I use vacuum cleaner ) and a suck up is someone who does too many nice things to get someone's love or attention, like a nerds sometimes with their teachers...

However, thank you for the sugggestion of you providing parts and labor I'm holding you to your words now. Book a flight now !! I'll supply chocolate, high 5
Old 08-08-2008, 11:07 AM   #3461
country flag but-it's-ok

Quote:
No no no, no hoover (by the way, I never use hoover, I use vacuum cleaner ) and a suck up is someone who does too many nice things to get someone's love or attention, like a nerds sometimes with their teachers...

However, thank you for the sugggestion of you providing parts and labor I'm holding you to your words now. Book a flight now !! I'll supply chocolate, high 5
Well hello Ted How are you feeling about things today?,better I hope.

You use a vacuum cleaner and not a hoover that sucks up,well now thats wonderful Ted And of course I know what a suck up really is,its just that well I do too many nice things to be called a suck-up,just a good girl.

You have parts,I don't need to worry then,have to think of supplying other parts then won't I I'll just labour to get your apartment looking nice. Lets hope your vacuum cleaner sucks up enough Then when I'm done,I'll leave you to the nice bit,emptying the bag afterwards. Oh wait,because you're such a sophisticated man,you might not have a bag in your vacuum cleaner,so lets hope dust just settles then

Oh the chocolate,bring on the chocolate,yes please

The flight,well I'll be on a no-frills and thrills one of course, The thing is Ted,I amof flying J'adore Paris Melun-tell me more.

Frens - enjoy Cesc and his friends.

Old 08-08-2008, 03:14 PM   #3462

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchett View Post
Well hello Ted How are you feeling about things today?,better I hope.

The flight,well I'll be on a no-frills and thrills one of course, The thing is Ted,I amof flying J'adore Paris Melun-tell me more.
I feel better, thank you. I'm going to Melun on Monday and they'll fix the electricity on Tuesday.

You're scared of flying? Take the Eurostar then
Old 08-08-2008, 03:39 PM   #3463
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

guess who's back , back again

who fills me in with the news ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 03:51 PM   #3464
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back Miruna Hope Paris was great

I haven't been around so much recently - start my new job the week after next, so have lots of stuff to do. But I am well thanks - still with Alex

Aleka is in Constanta, Elsie is in Holland, Frens is away somewhere watching her fave football player, Di has been busy at work, Ted has been having problems with his move to Paris - that's about it I think - so you haven't really missed much. I'm off to watch the end of the Olympic Ceremony now

Missed you

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 04:37 PM   #3465
country flag but-it's-ok

Quote:
I feel better, thank you. I'm going to Melun on Monday and they'll fix the electricity on Tuesday.

You're scared of flying? Take the Eurostar then
Dear Ted, it was you who suggested I take a plane in the first place? Eurostar would be nicer, no doubt.

Glad you'll be in Melun again next week,lets hope they fix the electricity when they say they will Have a nice weekend dear Ted

Welcome back Miruna How are things,anything nice to tell us?

Football tomorrow I'm being sent to Coventry(City)to watch my team Norwich

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Have a nice weekend Tedinettes,Misha