The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread - Page 201 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-11-2008, 06:37 PM   #3001
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Harem of Tursunov Fanboy Ted" Chat Thread

Well, Ted, Rose, I love you both anyway I never force anyone to like football Football fans where are you?

Danke schon Ted

Rose,how have you been this afternoon? I need a rant,the same one I had on Noles Forum... The stupid,stupid

I was going to go for a walk with Craig,but ended up going round the shopping centre instead.. I got some nice books and clothes,and chocolate raisins

So lets talk about something we all need to survive - food Whats your favourite meal, Rose,Ted?

Mine is chips and mayonnaise. I love fish too,any fish, especially like it with broccoli and cheese And favourite chocolate,well serious weakness for all chocolate of course. My favourite chocolate is Galaxy,flake,chocolate buttons..... And ice cream,any ice cream,toffee cheesecake. I just love food

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-11-2008, 06:41 PM   #3002
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

Hello all you lovely sweet ladies in here
and No, Ted ... I haven't forgot about you, our savious and protector , ofcourse a special to you too!

Finally me is back on the internet, after being disconnected for a week.... the cable guy came this morning ( very very early, around 8.15 am and i was only home at 4.30 am ) and i was so hangovered and tempted to let him stand there outside, but i had to let him fix the internet connection!

Rosie: Sorry you're feeling sad, is Alex now on his holiday to his family?? No worries hun, the time will fly by, and when he's back you can show him how much you've missed him
How's the job hunting part??

Di: Wow, great news i read from you and Craig ... he sounds like a very nice and sweet guy, and that's definitely what you deserve

Connie: Sorry for Fed, but he'll get revenge . Too bad the new flat wasn't your thing, maybe you should have a look in holland too! And no, i don't live in AND neur the hague, it's just that if i tell you the town you'd be like and since it's directly next to the hague, thought it was easier to just say the hague !!

Lexie () : Happy belated bday, hun ... Hope you had a wonderful party!

As for the job discriptions, i thought of telling you a bit about mine as well.... Me is working in a hospital, not as a nurse, but at the neurological department, we basicly assist the neurologists, running brain, nerve, muscle, vain and vessel tests for them on their patients! It's very good to be back there again, after an absence of 3 years (there were some problems in my life then, and couldn't handle all the hospital things then as well, so i changed my carreer for a while) and started working in an outdoorshop here in Holland, which was nice for a while, but i really needed my brain to be "tickeled" again, so me is back in the hospital now since march and i love it!
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 06:42 PM   #3003
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

As for the wonderful idea of an "private " 8 guy tournament, here's my list:

Marat
Dima (ofcourse too )
Zhenya

Janko
Nenad
Nole

we can have a miniature rerun of the Russia - Serbia DC match

And to complete my eyecandy list up

Carlos and last, but not least Guga

As for the ladies: I'd opt for a Frens + all men mixed doubles match ... Think i can handle that
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 08:39 PM   #3004
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Frens Isn't it a bit selfish wanting to play mixed doubles with ALL of those guys? Can't you share them around a bit?

Other than that - nice to see you here - this thread has been too quiet again lately Your job sounds interesting and I can fully understand why working in a Hospital wouldn't be the best thing if you already had problems in your life - far too stressful.

No - Alex doesn't go til tomorrow morning - I take him to the airport at some stupid time He is packing now - which means mess everywhere And I'm not just sad because of him being away - I understand and respect that he has to go home sometimes - there's just some other stuff going on right now that has upset me a lot, but I don't really want to talk about it here - sure it will be better in time.

And Di - if you're asking for my favourite food - I guess pizza -I eat far too much of it And virtually anything Italian with pasta and tomatoes and cheese. And also chocolate of course and any type of cheesecake

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 10:58 PM   #3005
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchett View Post
Football fans where are you?
*Elsie* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 11:06 PM   #3006
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

a quickie (a quick message I mean )

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
Ted I love you Your views on football bla bla bla...

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchett View Post
1)Well, Ted, Rose, I love you both anyway

2)Danke schon Ted

3)So lets talk about something we all need to survive - food Whats your favourite meal, Rose,Ted?
1)

2)

3) favorite meal ? don't have any, only favorite dessert, cheesecake, ile flottante or sweet potato pie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Fabregas View Post
Hello all you lovely sweet ladies in here
and No, Ted ... I haven't forgot about you, our savious and protector , ofcourse a special to you too!
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 08:25 AM   #3007
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

Yoooohooo anybody missed me ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 10:56 AM   #3008
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara_M View Post
Yoooohooo anybody missed me ?
Miruna Yes - of course. Where have you been you bad, BAD girl? We thought you had deserted us.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 07-12-2008, 06:22 PM   #3009

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Miruna

If you're a girl, welcome back
Old 07-12-2008, 08:04 PM   #3010
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post
Hello Miruna

Ted - you're incorrigible! And - believe me - Miruna is most definitely a girl

Old 07-12-2008, 08:31 PM   #3011

Quote:
Well, I'm living up to my reputation

None of my players are playing so I get bored The harem is my sole source of solace

yep
Old 07-12-2008, 08:51 PM   #3012
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Well, I'm living up to my reputation

None of my players are playing so I get bored The harem is my sole source of solace

yep
With so many beautiful ladies to choose from here - you will never need to be bored or alone again

Old 07-13-2008, 11:17 AM   #3013
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Miruna Yes - of course. Where have you been you bad, BAD girl? We thought you had deserted us.
you know, exams plus i work full time now but i never forgot you seems there have been some changes of thread favs here

Quote:
Hello Miruna

Hi,and who are you the one who seems to have conquered Rose

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 11:29 AM   #3014
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara_M View Post
you know, exams plus i work full time now but i never forgot you seems there have been some changes of thread favs here

Hi,and who are you the one who seems to have conquered Rose

I like to keep my men on their toes Change the names in my signature occasionally and they will never relax or know how long they will stay there! Only Ted remains forever in my heart

It's nice to have you back here dear - I missed you I just assumed you were in Paris.

Old 07-13-2008, 03:43 PM   #3015
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

Dears, would you mind leaving your good wishes for Beijing Games? I want to share yours to my country ppl who are looking forward ... I mean, if you really want to do it, just need to PM me, dont care whether others would see this.

here is the format -->

name:
nationality:
Male/Female:
summary in English:

Warm thanks from me
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote