The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread - Page 199 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-08-2008, 10:43 AM   #2971
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Harem of Tursunov Fanboy Ted" Chat Thread

Di Do you think Poupina was upset? I didn't think about that to tell you the truth, I was too upset myself. It just wasn't the day for accidents like this I wasn't angry at her though, I just ignored her - ofcourse I feel guilty now As for the match, I am still not over it Funny how most of the Fedfans feel the same, and how they are wondering how he feels. I can't wait his next big win.

So Craig is feeling better, that's great Good luck studying darling

Ted Where is he?
*Elsie* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-08-2008, 01:38 PM   #2972
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute

My nice big post from last night isn't here My pc froze just as I pushed the "post reply" button Bastard!!

I'm gonna watch some Desperate Housewives and then try to remember my post

Hope you are having a lovely day, darlings
Old 07-08-2008, 04:50 PM   #2973
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie View Post
Di Do you think Poupina was upset? I didn't think about that to tell you the truth, I was too upset myself. It just wasn't the day for accidents like this I wasn't angry at her though, I just ignored her - ofcourse I feel guilty now As for the match, I am still not over it Funny how most of the Fedfans feel the same, and how they are wondering how he feels. I can't wait his next big win.

So Craig is feeling better, that's great Good luck studying darling

Ted Where is he?
Connie Its so quiet in here today. Where is Rose? About Poupina,I was thinking maybe she was upset after doing a mess where she shouldnt have,thats all. Don't feel guilty sweetie,you cant control where she does her business can you?

I still feel sad for Federer. Such a heartbreaking way to lose the title he held for 5 years. At least he lost with dignity,he treats triumph and disaster just the same,he's a credit to tennis,to people everywhere

Craigsurvived another day at work,I went with him to fetch his car,and followed each other to his place. Its quite sunny here now,he's feeling a bit better so we are talking about sport,all kinds,and listening to 70s group 10cc. Great songs. Later,he's going to spend a few hours with me at my place,once we've eaten

I hope you've been OK today. I know Poupina is dear to you,as she is to us sweetie. Shes gorgeous. Try not to worry too much And about the studying,thanks. Its not too bad once you start,other than nice distractions like MTF.

Aleka- your computer went weird on you Mine plays tricks like that too,its as though it decides to count the words in the post,have a limit in mind, and when the limit is reached,it ***** up I am sure you'll remember what you put in the post,and amuse us with it.

Till later,take care Rose,Ted - hello Where are you?

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 05:49 PM   #2974
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Di Don't worry I'm here. Just didn't feel much like posting today - wasn't in the mood for it all

Glad Craig is feeling better, and that things are going well for you two. So you are spending the evening together? Well - that sounds great - have a truly wonderful evening. Everytime anyone ever mentions 10cc I think about the song "I'm Not in Love" - somehow I feel that doesn't apply to you

Have a fantastic evening with your man

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 06:41 PM   #2975
country flag amdany

amdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond repute

folks, how are you doing? long time no chat...like Connie says
I don't have too much time lately to come in here, so I'll just everyone because you guys are very talkative
I read bak a few pages but didn't read everything so here I am:
Rose, good luck with the job haunting
Connie, good luck with the flat haunting
Di, don't study too hard and have fun with Craig
Aleka, my computer is also going crazy sometimes, that's why I want to buy a new one asap
Frens, glad your mum is feeling better now
Ted, , moi c'est Hamdanie

I hope I didn't miss anyone...
amdany is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 06:46 PM   #2976
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Rose I'm worried for you sweetie,but thanks for posting

Craig and I are at my place I've taken him round the MTF areas that are full of wonderful people like you He likes what he sees very much. I would never take him to anywhere where any ****** are!!

Things are moving pretty fast. He's been asking me where I'd like to go for a long weekend. On autopilot I said-Norfolk of course He has some leave coming up at the end of the month so looks like we will be going there

I am so sorry you were not in the mood to post much today,really missed you sweetie

10cc,well my favourite song is I'm Mandy Fly Me,The Things We Do For Love,Good Morning Judge, and Life Is A Minestrone. I have had a 10cc CD for a while but didn't play it much...till now

And yes,we'll be spending the evening together. I cant help myself

Hope Alex and your lovely are well. I hope you will feel better soon

Bye for Now

Old 07-08-2008, 08:13 PM   #2977
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Hamdanie Nice to see you here again

Di - thanks for your PM It was very brave of you taking Craig on a guided tour round MTF Please tell him we are not all crazy and bad

Also - forgot to answer the bit in your PM about the charity work. Well - I do stuff for the local branch of the Cats' Protection League, and for a small local charity for Feral Cats, of which there are far too many nowadays in London. Also do some stuff for the RSPCA. So - you see - I am a lady to the end

Have a brilliant evening with your lovely man, and don't do anything I wouldn't do

Long weekend away Have amazing fun

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 07-08-2008, 10:52 PM   #2978
country flag but-it's-ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
Hamdanie Nice to see you here again

Di - thanks for your PM It was very brave of you taking Craig on a guided tour round MTF Please tell him we are not all crazy and bad

Also - forgot to answer the bit in your PM about the charity work. Well - I do stuff for the local branch of the Cats' Protection League, and for a small local charity for Feral Cats, of which there are far too many nowadays in London. Also do some stuff for the RSPCA. So - you see - I am a lady to the end

Have a brilliant evening with your lovely man, and don't do anything I wouldn't do

Long weekend away Have amazing fun
Rose Thanks for your lovely PM. Craig knows we're not all crazy and bad

I had a feeling that you did charity work for CPL,we have a shop near us. And I think of you every time I go in there. And local charity for Feral Cats/RSPCA Brilliant of you Rose.

I love fundraising for charity like I said in my PM - the charities I do work for are Gamelea Trust which is a group that runs a Farm for disabled people to gain work experience in my local area, and a Day Centre for them to go to have fun, also Derbyshire Association for the Blind. I always try and help others,I wouldn't feel right if I didn't.

Craig is fine,we've had a smashing evening,talking tennis and playing CDs. We've had a stroll in my local park too. He's gone home to sleep his cold off,and hopefully I'll see him at work tomorrow he likes what he has seen of Nole, Dima and Erno-yay!!!!

And well,we're having some time together in Norfolk in the week,rather than the weekend cos then the traffic might just flow more freely and we'll get more time together Its all sorted and booked!! Roll on the end of July

I got to go,propping my eyes open with matchsticks here!!

Goodnight everyone,love ya all

Old 07-09-2008, 12:45 AM   #2979
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry !! I hadn't told you, but I've been in Paris for a few days, I was looking for an apartment, which I found bu the way. I'll take pictures later on I promise. It's bot located in Paris, but quite near, 25 minutes away.. That's where I'll be teaching.. see, I'm a teacher.

Thanks for caring for me and wondering where I am, I am touched I feel like crying, out of joy..

Connie : I'm so sorry for your loss, I mean, for Federer's loss
Di : I won't be here everyday, because I'm moving out
Rose : I had written on your wall but it didn't work
Aleka : Nice to meet you, finally

COME ON TEDINETTES, LET'S ROCK menstennisforums, we're the best and we deserve to let people know
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 12:48 AM   #2980

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=amdany;7309833Ted, , moi c'est Hamdanie [/QUOTE]

Hello moi c'est Ted, yoohoo, une francophone
Old 07-09-2008, 08:21 AM   #2981
country flag but-it's-ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post
Sorry !! I hadn't told you, but I've been in Paris for a few days, I was looking for an apartment, which I found bu the way. I'll take pictures later on I promise. It's bot located in Paris, but quite near, 25 minutes away.. That's where I'll be teaching.. see, I'm a teacher.

Thanks for caring for me and wondering where I am, I am touched I feel like crying, out of joy..

Connie : I'm so sorry for your loss, I mean, for Federer's loss
Di : I won't be here everyday, because I'm moving out
Rose : I had written on your wall but it didn't work
Aleka : Nice to meet you, finally

COME ON TEDINETTES, LET'S ROCK menstennisforums, we're the best and we deserve to let people know
Bonjour Ted. Comment allez-vous? Je suis desolee you havent been around. Excuse the French,its schoolgirl French I'm afraid I am trying to learn more,but its not coming easy to me

Oooh tell us more about the location of your new apartment. Its 25 minutes away from Paris in which direction? I know of Paris suburb in the 16e arondissement(Boulogne-Billancourt and Neuilly sur Seine). I know your apartment won't be located in those

Congratulations on finding one you like. You're a teacher,I admire anyone who teaches. Do you teach kids or adults,what do you teach them?

Ted-love the last statement

Good morning girls

Well I have to go to work in a few minutes,Craig gave me his cold But he can give me TLC for it. I have such a headache. I'll get through though.

I think he'll be driving me to work today He'll pull up a little way before the entrance to work and let me out there,no-one will have a clue that theres a hot romance at CAB

Rose- Good luck with those interviews then,I know you'll find just what you want.

I could have keeled over laughing last evening when me and Craig were strolling in the park. I saw a neighbour walking her dog there. She has just come back from Cyprus and to say she has had too much sun would be the understatement of the century. When she had gone, Craig said 'She looks orange not brown'. Then he looked at me deadpan serious and said'I have a User Name for MTF' 'Yes go on,keep it clean Craig' He said'Tangerine Dream' OMG What have I done to him already? I cant stop thinking about it. Whether he'll go through with it I really couldn't say I don't know if the User Name is being used on here already

He has such a wide taste in music,I thought I had,I just cant keep up with it.

Take care,till later

Old 07-09-2008, 10:51 AM   #2982
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Well Di - tell the lovely Craig I hate to disillusion him,- but his brilliant User Name has already been taken tangerine_dream is one of the longest standing MTF members, - has been here even longer than me I believe. She's a big Roddick and US tennis fan, and posts mainly on those Forums now I think (certainly not on GM much - and who can blame her?) - but she also posts on Misha's Forum sometimes, and on Nole's. So tell him that he'll have to find another name.

Other than that - glad your evening went well - and sorry he gave you his cold. Men They can be way too generous at times. Take care anyway, and hope Craig gives you the TLC you deserve.

Ted How could you desert us and not tell us where you were going? We were worried about you Congrats on the apartment anyway - and I echo Di's comments about your being a teacher Btw - you did write on my wall Or have you done it again since?

Anyway - I have got some stuff to do. It is very quiet here since everyone has gone - with sales, they tend to pay people to go,instead of working out their notice. I think I will ask them to do the same for me (even though I'm not really in sales) - then I can have two weeks' paid to do some serious job hunting.

Later

Old 07-09-2008, 04:57 PM   #2983
country flag but-it's-ok

Quote:
Well Di - tell the lovely Craig I hate to disillusion him,- but his brilliant User Name has already been taken tangerine_dream is one of the longest standing MTF members, - has been here even longer than me I believe. She's a big Roddick and US tennis fan, and posts mainly on those Forums now I think (certainly not on GM much - and who can blame her?) - but she also posts on Misha's Forum sometimes, and on Nole's. So tell him that he'll have to find another name.

Other than that - glad your evening went well - and sorry he gave you his cold. Men They can be way too generous at times. Take care anyway, and hope Craig gives you the TLC you deserve.

Anyway - I have got some stuff to do. It is very quiet here since everyone has gone - with sales, they tend to pay people to go,instead of working out their notice. I think I will ask them to do the same for me (even though I'm not really in sales) - then I can have two weeks' paid to do some serious job hunting.
Its been so very quiet in here today. Missing you girls, and Ted.

Rose Craig came up with another User Name - orangutanfan!! I give up with him already. If thats being used here I'm leaving MTF! He's crazy but I love him I think he wants me to change my User Name to that,he'll have to be a bit disappointed in me cos I'm not changing it!

Glad I'm home today to be honest,I've had a rough day at work. I'm made up with cold and the Area Manager came uninvited(of course). So I've had to be even more well behaved than normal

Craig has given me TLC since the AM left,and is doing so now we're finished at work. He bought me chocolate:a flake. I eat like a pig when I'm well and a horse when I'm ill

Rose-Did you get the master plan sorted so that you can have two weeks paid leave to do serious job-hunting? I sure hope its been resolved in your favour. I've been worried for you sweetie

I'm just going to spend a quiet few hours with Craig,cos I feel like ****. He says he'll cook us something Now I know I'm onto something here He does have faults though,I'm looking for them!

Hows the lovely Alex,and your wonderful cats today? I think its great that you do so much for cats in your area Rose. I'd like to do more charity work especially with animals but I just don't have time at the moment. Craig likes animals too,he has two canaries, he named them after his two sisters,Gina and Gemma Now all he has to do as follow my football team, whose nickname happens to be The Canaries

I found out what was the matter with Erno(a minor ankle injury). He has moved up 2 alternate spots in both upcoming Masters Series tournaments,in Toronto he's 5th alternate and Cincy 2nd,so hoping for the best.

I'm missing Nole and Dima a lot at the moment-awww!!

Hamdanie Hope you are well,nice to see you in here again. Thanks for the nice words about my studying and Craig. Everything is fine. Looking forward to new football season here already. They say Nasiri will finally sign for Arsenal pretty soon.

I'll chat again soon,I just feel crap with this cold at the moment,but I'm very happy otherwise,nothing to worry about

Have a nice evening everyone

Old 07-09-2008, 05:16 PM   #2984
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Di darling Sorry - you had a rough day and glad that you're home now with the lovely Craig to look after you So - he can cook too Please hold onto him girl - perfect men don't come along that often - especially ones that can cook Can he give some lessons to Alex while he is about it?

About the user name - I think you are right. Patchett suits you - you are definitely NOT an orangutan

Glad it is nothing serious with Ernests - and I'm almost 100% sure he will get his place in the main draw of Toronto and Cinci - and good for him............ just please don't let him play my Nole there (unless it is in the Final of course )

And - like I said before - PLEASE don't worry about me - I am fine And yes - I did get things sorted out, so I am going to be at home for the next few weeks, - paid to find something else at leisure - and play on MTF of course

Agree it has been quiet here - I guess Ted is at work, and Connie has deserted us for the Fed Forum I have been a lot on Nole's Forum today though - so I have had the lovely people there to make me laugh and keep me company And I miss him too - and Dima - and Janko

Btw - some of the girls on Nole's Forum were having a silly conversation about inviting certain players to our own "private" tennis tournament, complete with swimming pool, and no spectators - just us You may be pleased (or scared ) to know that your Ernests is amongst the very honoured invited players. I think he should be very scared

Hope you feel better soon Later

Hope you have a wonderful evening

Old 07-09-2008, 11:26 PM   #2985

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchett View Post
Bonjour Ted. Comment allez-vous? Je suis desolee you havent been around. Excuse the French,its schoolgirl French I'm afraid I am trying to learn more,but its not coming easy to me

Oooh tell us more about the location of your new apartment. Its 25 minutes away from Paris in which direction? I know of Paris suburb in the 16e arondissement(Boulogne-Billancourt and Neuilly sur Seine). I know your apartment won't be located in those
Congratulations on finding one you like. You're a teacher,I admire anyone who teaches. Do you teach kids or adults,what do you teach them?
Ted-love the last statement
Hello Di Your French is simply amazing I love people who love languages. I personally love English (which I teach ) Spanish and German. My sister and a good friend of mine live in Spain, I've been there quite a lot, and I've studied it for 8 years. I've studied English for 13 years (and I've lived in the States for a year) and I had never learnt German before I decided to go and live there (also for a year). There, you know more about my background Your interest in me makes you Tedinette No.1 right now

My apartment will be located in Melun, which is the southern part of the Paris County.

To answer your questions, in France, as a secondary teacher, you can teach kids in middle school (they're about 11-15 years old) or high school students (they're about 15-18 years old) or even BTS Students (who are undergraduates actually). We can teach BTS because their courses take place in high schools.
For the past year I've been teaching to 8th and 9th graders (about 13-15 years old) and I don't know yet in which school I'll be teaching in September, the government just sent me to Melun, that's all I know..

Quote:
Ted How could you desert us and not tell us where you were going? We were worried about you Congrats on the apartment anyway - and I echo Di's comments about your being a teacher Btw - you did write on my wall Or have you done it again since?
Awww thank you for worrying.
I had tried to add another message on your wall but the connection went off and the page got lost

Last edited by tedlesurfeur : 07-10-2008 at 01:13 PM.