The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread - Page 198 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-07-2008, 04:47 PM   #2956
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Harem of Tursunov Fanboy Ted" Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie View Post
Good luck with the thunder Me too I disappear, I have a flat to visit. Later
Hope you like it And to Poupina. Btw - I may not be here so early tomorrow again - I told them I want to start job hunting - but actually I just want to stay in bed a little longer - but - who cares Later Hope you feel at least a little better about Roger tomorrow, and that we've managed to cheer you up a bit

Hey - just noticed a Roger avatar Cool

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-07-2008, 05:08 PM   #2957
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Connie-Good luck with the flat hunting sweetie Hope you'll like what you see I just noticed your Federer avatar too Cuddle Poupina for me Take care,hope you feel a bit more cheerful now

I got Craig home OK,I left him propped up on the sofa with a cold/flu cure and a bit of brandy I wont see him tomorrow at work,but may be driving him there(if he's well enough)tomorrow. I think he's got flu,he's really shivery,and he's running a temperature. He's a workaholic though. He made me smile when he told me he tends to pass infections on to everyone and then when they start a recovery he rings in sick saying he's had a relapse So somehow I don't think he'll ring in sick.

I have just laughed at Nole,Janko and Jelena singing. Now thats what karaoke should really be like Wonderful entertainment. If ever there was a drought in Belgrade,I know who I would call upon to relieve it,their singing would surely signal rainfall Nole, so cute,I enjoyed it,thanks Rose

Is it still thundering where you are Rose? Poor Wilby,I'mfor him and us. We had a downpour but no thunder here.

Good luck with the jobhunting,,enjoy your lay in Whatever you do,enjoy it

I don't have any plans for this evening,just chill out listen to music mainly. I'm supposed to be studying tomorrow. Might as well when the weather is this crap

Have a nice evening Rose,cuddle your cats for me,especially Wilby when hes a bit calmer bless him

Until tomorrow. Love to you all

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 05:28 PM   #2958
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Di Have a nice evening yourself And hope Craig gets better soon, so he can get back to work and keep you entertained

Glad you liked the video. They are currently updating Nole's Official Site, so there are loads of new photos/clips etc appearing

Thunder really wasn't so bad here - just lots of But Wilby is still hiding. He goes into the drawer under the divan bed in the spare room and won't come out for hours I'll be sure to give him a from you when he does come out though.

Have a great evening

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 07-07-2008, 07:10 PM   #2959
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

Cat for sale

Poupina pooed on my bed again What a funny way to thank me for the friskies She ate everything while I was cleaning up what she did. i was and she was looking at me saying For real, that smiley really looks like her

I am glad you like my avatar. I have it since this morning I will change the flag one of those days, but decided to keep a Roger avatar forever

I still feel bad, but less bad than this morning and more than tomorrow, I hope. Thanks for your support If only he'd lost against someone else. I would be sad too but not disgusted. I just can't believe that S***** Boy is the Wimbledon champion 2008
*Elsie* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 08:05 PM   #2960
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

Rose, the video is not working very well. The image stays still I have the sound though Would have prefered the other way around

Oh and the flat was okay but not good enough. I am sure you will find a job before I find a flat, but that's okay, I am not in a hurry

Later
Old 07-07-2008, 08:57 PM   #2961
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Connie It did that for me the first time too - but persevere, and soon you will see/hear it all Don't they sing so well together? And I'm convinced Jelena J. has a crush on Nole - the way she looks at him is actually quite embarrassing

Glad to see you clicked on the link though - I'll make a Djokotart of you yet Don't worry - that's what Linda called me - and I rather liked it

Poor Poupina - seems like now she is getting older, she may have become a little incontinent Bless her And glad she liked the friskies.

Glad you're feeling better - I was until some kind soul told me I was again the subject of conversation in the b*tches thread Except it wasn't the b*tches doing it this time - just your friend and that daft British boy rocke******t who gets more and more like joeb_uk everyday

Unlike some people though -I'm not going to go in there and tell them to BE QUIET -if they want to act like spiteful kindergarten kids - let them enjoy it

Old 07-07-2008, 09:08 PM   #2962
country flag luxsword

luxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond repute

Rose, I thought I should go off lurking mode for a second : just to mentioni, Brigitte Bardot, which you quote in your sig, does love animals, but she's not someone who deserves to be quoted. She's also famously racist and ultraright. You can't know this, and your quote doesn't show it; ofc, but she really isn't a role model and my blood sort of boils to see her in quoted. Had to mention it. Sorry. PLease quote someone else. Anyone.

Oh, and JM does love cats, too, so that's one more thing you've got in common. I hate that you hate each other.

(Romeo and Juliet, II.ii)
Comic relief >>> http://english.bouletcorp.com/
luxsword is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 09:27 PM   #2963
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Hi - nice to see you here. And sorry - I don't wish to offend, but I'm not moving Brigitte - she is my heroine for her work with animals I also do know a little about her political views, as some things have been reported here in the UK. I don't really want to get involved in poltiics here - don't think it's the time or the place - but although I don't agree with her in everything she says, I do have sympathy for her in many of her views. For example, as a committed vegetarian, I firmly believe that animals should be treated with respect at all times. Therefore, even if they are to be killed for food, this should be in a humane, legal and painless way (as done in ther UK and other European places), - not in some sick ritual slaughter that is then excused in the name of "religion". I could say a lot more, - but like I said - I honestly don't think an Internet Tennis Chat Forum is the right place to discuss deep issues. I will happily discuss it further with you by PM.

So - sorry - I try to fit in with people - but on this point I will not budge. Brigitte has been in my siggy for about 4-5 years - and she's staying

As for JM - he was the one that started attacking me, and if we are talking about racism, I cannot tolerate his anti-Serbian racism - it offends me, on behalf of my partner (who is Serbian) and many of my friends

Nice that you decided not to lurk anyway - please come back here more often

Last edited by *Ljubica* : 07-07-2008 at 09:32 PM.
Old 07-07-2008, 09:42 PM   #2964
country flag luxsword

luxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond repute

I do think people matter more than animals, though, and her views on the former are pretty sick. You could find plenty of other people who do great work for animals like her. As much as there aren't enought people defending animals, there are a bunch of them, luckily. BB is a hateful b*** , sadly.

Old 07-07-2008, 09:45 PM   #2965
country flag luxsword

Also, you could change a few words and say it's a quote from my gramma. Plenty of people feel the same for animals and she's ok.

Old 07-07-2008, 09:49 PM   #2966
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxsword View Post
I do think people matter more than animals, though, and her views on the former are pretty sick. You could find plenty of other people who do great work for animals like her. As much as there aren't enought people defending animals, there are a bunch of them, luckily. BB is a hateful b*** , sadly.
OK well - I don't think she is - I like her a lot So maybe just agree to disagree I agree there are many others who say and do good things for animals - I do voluntary work for animal charities here, and I could probably quote you Carla Lane or the late and much lamented Linda McCartney who I adored, - but I just love that quote so much. Have a nice evening anyway

Old 07-07-2008, 09:52 PM   #2967
country flag luxsword

Do a little research on her political views, then. It's just facts.
Have a nice evening too, and to all your cats !

Old 07-07-2008, 09:56 PM   #2968
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxsword View Post
Do a little research on her political views, then. It's just facts.
Have a nice evening too, and to all your cats !
Like I said - I do know about her political views - though obviously not as much as someone in France. So maybe you and I just have different views and starting points in that regard anyway. However - like I said - not being rude, but I don't think it's really fair on the other regular posters here for us to have a deep political discussion - it's not really the time or the place.

I will surely pass on your best to all my babies though - thanks

Old 07-08-2008, 08:42 AM   #2969
country flag *Elsie*

Maybe it's not the right place, but I would like to say something about it anyway. I completely agree with Lucie. BB is an evil, wicked, bitter women. I dispise her. She was convicted in June of provoking discrimination and racial hatred for writing that Muslims are destroying France She already has been convicted several times. She is a very bad person. I don't know what PA said about Serbians but it can't be half as bad as what BB says about arabes. Btw, I am against ritual slaughter too. Maybe in Europe we kill animals in a legal way, but I doubt that it's done in a human and painless way I wanted to say you the same thing as Lucie about your signature a long time ago, but I supposed you didn't know about all that and then I just stopped noticing it.

I am sorry, but I just had to say that.

About the "dark side" thread, I don't know who your spy is (although I have a idea ) but he/she must spend her day over there As for being called a grandma, that's your own fault, you are always speaking about how old you are Do as me, don't mention it and people will call you a kid or a teenager

No hard feeling Rose As my friend, you are entitled to have one or two imperfections
Old 07-08-2008, 09:46 AM   #2970
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Connie How are you today? I'm sorry the flat wasn't what you wanted. Poupinabless her. She loves you really I think shes getting a bit incontinent. It must upset her a bit,cats are such lovely,clean animals. At least she enjoyed her food afterwards.

I've just dropped Craig off at work. He's feeling a bit better-he had a good nights sleep. He just doesn't sound well with his bad cold. He'll be getting his car back later today so that will make him feel better I'm just right now. I want to spend all my time with him and I cant right now I'm studying till I meet him to fetch his car. We have so much to talk about I am so happy I could burst,but I know that its not the same for everyone

Rose,Good morning I hope all is well with you this morning. Is Wilby OK now after his fright over the weather? I've been thinking about him. And your avatar

Ted-Good morning,I hope you are well today We're grateful for your protection Come in and see us

Well,I'd better study again now. Till later

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote