The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread - Page 197 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-07-2008, 12:44 PM   #2941
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Harem of Tursunov Fanboy Ted" Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
I have PA on Ignore, so I never see his posts And I can't love him, because he hates Nole even more than he hates BW, he is frightfully anti-Serbian - and he was really offensive and hurtful to me personally on a couple of occasions too He is worse than GlennM imo

I do like the thread though And I do hope BW loses in the 1st round of all the US hardcourts tourneys AND the Olympics too of course
I can't find the thread anymore, I suppose they deleted it Anyway, he said something like why would they do something about his time wasting while they do nothing about the fact that he is doped. He even has a signature about that. " why do ATP/ITF close their eyes on obvious doping problems?!" Very brave to go trolling with that on GM I am really sorry if he hurt you though No way he's worse than GlennM He hates Serbians with a passion, just like I hate Germans with a passion and Alex hates Turks with a passion. No big deal sweetie, don't take it too personal
*Elsie* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-07-2008, 12:57 PM   #2942
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Edit: Btw - I have no idea if this poster on GM is being serious - or just another troll But when I read this, it made me laugh because it's pretty much exactly how I felt - in fact I think I mentioned the first point here when it happened yesterday. He started a thread entitled "disrespectful" or something similar (it probably won't be there long ) and said..........

Quote: "The most accurate way of describing Nadal's victory. From keeping officials and Federer waiting for ages at the net before the coin toss while he just sat in his chair, to quite deliberate time wasting and selected grunting throughout the game to attempt to disrupt Federer, Nadal is a disgrace to the game, the complete opposite to Federer, possibly the greatest ambassador, on and off the court, tennis has ever seen. Although the umpire warned Nadal once for time wasting, it is a shame he did not have the courage to continue doing this, because there were many more occasions when Nadal took at least as long to serve."

I couldn't have put it better myself.This Poster is saying what other dislikers of BW/Hulk etc think.

Thanks for thefor Craig. Have just come back from lunch,he's eaten a sandwich and chicken soup. We wont see each other now until 3.30 when I finish,he reckons he's going to finish then. He's got a few hours in hand,so he can use those. I'm spending the rest of the time on reception.He's not too good,I want to drive him home today, I certainly dont want him to use the bus. His car is being serviced at the moment,I don't think he would be good at the wheel today anyhow.

When Craig is feeling better,I'm going to educate him about MTF(good side only). His favourite player is Federer too. I'll soon get him into Ernests,Nole,Dima. He plays more than he watches, and says he'd like to follow the tennis circuit more closely. Well he will now

Thanks for the sympathy for Ernests too. I was a bit quizzical when I saw he'd entered to play Bastad anyway. Its weird he says clay isn't is his best surface,and most experts say so too,yet I still have to pinch myself to think he made quarters of Roland Garros,and only lost to his good friend,nice guy Nole I am sure Ernests will be raring to go by the time he gets on the hardcourts which he says he likes the most. Lets hope he can remove BW Other than Roger,Ernests was the only one with any firepower to frighten BW with at SW19.

Until later

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 01:22 PM   #2943
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

Craig's favorite player is Federer. Craig You are right to drive him home today
Old 07-07-2008, 01:33 PM   #2944
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Craig Wish I had a man who wanted to learn more about tennis And I'm sure someone with such good taste as Craig would be an asset to MTF!

Connie - what do you mean - they've deleted the thread I was enjoying it! And how come all the Nadal-bashing threads get deleted, while they keep up the disgusting anti-Djokovic/anti Serbian ones And -sorry - I can never accept PA - agree his signature sounds like fun But if he was really genuine he wouldn't spend hours in the b*tches chat thread trashing Nole and his fans (and other posters here too) and laughing at others' expense.

Btw - Di - forgive my ignorance - but is Ernests entering the Olympics? I know some players from smaller countries were given some kind of Wild Card to enter because there weren't enough of them to form a team, but they were deemed good enough to enter singles. Wondered if he was one of them?

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 01:46 PM   #2945
country flag *Elsie*

Quote:
Craig Wish I had a man who wanted to learn more about tennis And I'm sure someone with such good taste as Craig would be an asset to MTF!

Connie - what do you mean - they've deleted the thread I was enjoying it! And how come all the Nadal-bashing threads get deleted, while they keep up the disgusting anti-Djokovic/anti Serbian ones And -sorry - I can never accept PA - agree his signature sounds like fun But if he was really genuine he wouldn't spend hours in the b*tches chat thread trashing Nole and his fans (and other posters here too) and laughing at others' expense.

Btw - Di - forgive my ignorance - but is Ernests entering the Olympics? I know some players from smaller countries were given some kind of Wild Card to enter because there weren't enough of them to form a team, but they were deemed good enough to enter singles. Wondered if he was one of them?
Well? I can't find it anymore, can you? Maybe I need an optician. Then it will be Alex and not Adam

Yeah, PA sure spends too much time in the bitches thread And yes, he doesn't like Nole. I am sincerely considering to become a Nole fan (a fan, not a tard ), but not before Roger's retirement, that is to say not until 2015

As for Ernests, Di told us the other day that he was entering the OG
Old 07-07-2008, 02:02 PM   #2946
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Ooops- sorry - I must have missed that! YAY - for Ernests. And if you're going to become a Nole fan my dear Here is a clip for you - and probably more for Di because I know she'll genuinely enjoy it

Nole and Janko (and Jelena J) singing their little hearts out, and proving that perhaps they had better not give up their day jobs

http://www.novakdjokovic.rs/7.php?&CID=13&Lang=EN

And f you want Alex to take a scalpel or a laser to your eyes - you are a braver woman than me

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more

Last edited by *Ljubica* : 07-07-2008 at 02:07 PM.
Old 07-07-2008, 02:15 PM   #2947
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Pfff they always delete the Nadal bashing threads

I'm just waiting for 3.30,reception is pretty quiet today,theis keeping people away I think. This is whats on my rota so I've been sitting smiling,tidying the desk up. Which probably means someone here will knock their files all over so that I have to sort them out. Theres just a tendency at CAB for a few pranks,its all good natured. Its tea break so I get to move away from the desk and visit my good friends hereAll I can hear though is Craig suffering

thanks. Craig says he took up tennis because of Federer. We havent really had chance to reflect on yesterday,but I don't really want to. I think he might end up lurking on MTF,hope you won't mind I'll drive Craig home any time,I'm a better driver No,to be honest I'll only be finding out what kind of driver Craig is when he gets his car back (Just kidding

Yes,Ernests is going to the Olympics. He has qualified as a direct entry. Without his RG performance, I think he may have had to rely on an invite. I'd like to see him carry the Latvian flag at Opening Ceremony-his country means so much to him

Connie-Hows Poupina? I hope she has helped you to feel better. And Rose,hope all your cats are well,and hows the man in your life,the lovely Alex?.

I'll chat later once I've made sure Craig is home and I've given him a bit more tlc. I cant stop thinking about him,I think you can tell

Later

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 02:24 PM   #2948
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Of course we don't mind Craig lurking here He can even post too - then Ted won't feel alone as the only man We'll have to behave though - can't have him thinking of us as brainless fangirls now can we I hope Ernests gets to carry the flag for Latvia - I believe Nole is doing it for Serbia (not 100% sure yet but I think so), - and he will be so proud too

Be gentle with poor sick Craig on the way home And of course you can't stop thinking about him - it is only natural

Oh - and and Alex are fine too thanks

Connie - you were right - the thread has gone Should we start another one?

Old 07-07-2008, 02:33 PM   #2949
country flag *Elsie*

Nole singing Luckily my loud speakers at work aren't working They broke down the last time you gave me a link with a singing Nole

Yes Di, I can tell you can't stop thinking about Craig Poupina is fine thanks. I am happy to have her now. I didn't take her on my lap yesterday, I was too excited and followed half of the match standing She insisted though Affter a while she gave up and turned her back at me But she forgets quickly and I think she forgave

Yeah, the famous flag carrying. I remember how proud Goran was
Old 07-07-2008, 02:41 PM   #2950
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie View Post
Nole singing Luckily my loud speakers at work aren't working They broke down the last time you gave me a link with a singing Nole

Yes Di, I can tell you can't stop thinking about Craig Poupina is fine thanks. I am happy to have her now. I didn't take her on my lap yesterday, I was too excited and followed half of the match standing She insisted though Affter a while she gave up and turned her back at me But she forgets quickly and I think she forgave

Yeah, the famous flag carrying. I remember how proud Goran was
Yes - I think I may even still have a recording somewhere of Goran and his flag

Poor Poupina - glad to know she's forgiven you though. Cats are very forgiving I find - especially when they want food I didn't watch half the match stading up - I reserve that for Nole's matches But I did spend an inordinate amount of time grooming and brushing Sasha, so that I had something else to do wth my eyes and hands at crucial points. her is now the smatest looking old boy in the UK

And sorry about the speakers Nole is brilliant at many things - but I admit that sadly singing is not one of them

Old 07-07-2008, 02:50 PM   #2951
country flag *Elsie*

Quote:
Yes - I think I may even still have a recording somewhere of Goran and his flag

Poor Poupina - glad to know she's forgiven you though. Cats are very forgiving I find - especially when they want food I didn't watch half the match stading up - I reserve that for Nole's matches But I did spend an inordinate amount of time grooming and brushing Sasha, so that I had something else to do wth my eyes and hands at crucial points. her is now the smatest looking old boy in the UK

And sorry about the speakers Nole is brilliant at many things - but I admit that sadly singing is not one of them
Nobody is perfect

Good old Sasha Does he like being groomed and brushed?

Poupina is forgiving even when she doesn't want food. One hug is enough I am bit worried btw because she is not eating much At home she eats 3 blisters a day but since she is with me she doesn't even eat one She is already so skinny
Old 07-07-2008, 03:02 PM   #2952
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Nobody is perfect

Good old Sasha Does he like being groomed and brushed?

Poupina is forgiving even when she doesn't want food. One hug is enough I am bit worried btw because she is not eating much At home she eats 3 blisters a day but since she is with me she doesn't even eat one She is already so skinny
Are you giving her the same make of cat food as she has at home? Might be just that she is in a different environment. And - also - if she goes out at home, she could be using more energy there than she does at your place. All old cats get thin anyway - so I'm sure she's alright.

And - yes - Sasha loves being groomed - he basically loves anything that makes him the centre of attention. I'm a bit worried about him too, because he hardly moves at all now - just But I know that's age as well

And what do you mean - nobody's perfect My Alex is for sure

Old 07-07-2008, 03:18 PM   #2953
country flag *Elsie*

Quote:
Are you giving her the same make of cat food as she has at home? Might be just that she is in a different environment. And - also - if she goes out at home, she could be using more energy there than she does at your place. All old cats get thin anyway - so I'm sure she's alright.

And - yes - Sasha loves being groomed - he basically loves anything that makes him the centre of attention. I'm a bit worried about him too, because he hardly moves at all now - just But I know that's age as well

And what do you mean - nobody's perfect My Alex is for sure
No he isn't because he can't cook

Poupina is having the same food as she has at home, whiskas. Her owners gave me 48 blisters I usually buy her "friskies" when I have her and she seems to like that so I'll go and buy some this evening. I am sure she's alright too, I just don't like it to feel her ribs
Old 07-07-2008, 03:29 PM   #2954
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
No he isn't because he can't cook

Poupina is having the same food as she has at home, whiskas. Her owners gave me 48 blisters I usually buy her "friskies" when I have her and she seems to like that so I'll go and buy some this evening. I am sure she's alright too, I just don't like it to feel her ribs
If it makes you feel any better I can feel Lily's ribs. Some cats - especially smaller female ones - are just built that way Maybe she just wants some variety in her food - Lily is dreadfully fussy - not like my boys who will basically eat anything.

Btw - we have thunder around again - so if I disappear you'll know why. It's not bad enough to turn anything off at the moment,- but Wilby has already gone to hide, and that's normally a sign of bad things to come

Actually Alex can't sing either But I don't tell him that

Old 07-07-2008, 03:41 PM   #2955
country flag *Elsie*

Quote:
If it makes you feel any better I can feel Lily's ribs. Some cats - especially smaller female ones - are just built that way Maybe she just wants some variety in her food - Lily is dreadfully fussy - not like my boys who will basically eat anything.

Btw - we have thunder around again - so if I disappear you'll know why. It's not bad enough to turn anything off at the moment,- but Wilby has already gone to hide, and that's normally a sign of bad things to come

Actually Alex can't sing either But I don't tell him that
Good luck with the thunder Me too I disappear, I have a flat to visit. Later