The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread - Page 196 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-06-2008, 09:14 PM   #2926
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Harem of Tursunov Fanboy Ted" Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post
Girls, girlies ?? I'm here, I'm here..
Because Roger lost, I won't be too harsh on you ok, I'll be your knight give me some trolls to slay
I'm sure there will be plenty on GM - I just choose not to go there right now to see the gloating, crowing RafaTards

Trolls are everywhere on MTF though - so shouldn't be too hard for you to find one!

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-06-2008, 11:19 PM   #2927
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for the b'day wishes guys Love you all

Di - You go girl!!! This guy sounds like a catch, so go for it

Rose - I'm sure Nole or Janko would be more than happy to keep you company while Alex is gone On a more serious note, though, I'm sure that week will fly by and when he'll come back it'll be all better And you will make me blush, btw!!! You are a sweetheart for saying what you said How was the dinner btw?

Ted - Hi, I'm...Aleka

Connie -

On a side note, on my 20th b'day I was driven home by a....Jandarmerie car Which is kind of a Police car We couldn't find a cab back home from the concert, and this police minivan stopped and asked if we wanted a ride My sis's best friend said that it's our only hope so we took it It was effing awesome
Old 07-07-2008, 07:20 AM   #2928
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
Yes - he will be back. And I still think he's a far better player than Nadal too - he just lacks the power - but then who has got the power against BW Please try and sleep - cuddle Poupina, avoid GM - and things will look better in the morning
Actually they don't Yesterday I died of stress, this morning I feel like if I died a little of sadness I don't feel well physically Trust me, I will stay away from GM as far as possible for a long time.

The broadcasting I had ended only a few seconds after the matchpoint. What did Roger say in his speech? He must feel awful today
*Elsie* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 07:26 AM   #2929
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie View Post
Actually they don't Yesterday I died of stress, this morning I feel like if I died a little of sadness I don't feel well physically Trust me, I will stay away from GM as far as possible for a long time.

The broadcasting I had ended only a few seconds after the matchpoint. What did Roger say in his speech? He must feel awful today
Connie

I found an article with comments Roger made. I didn't see the speech cos I didn't want to

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tennis/7492517.stm

I got to go to work now. I'll try and post whilst I'm there. Take care

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club

Last edited by patchett : 07-07-2008 at 07:31 AM.
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 07:33 AM   #2930
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In near darkness, Roger Federer goes up to collect the runners-up plate - a new experience for him at Wimbledon - and he receives a massive ovation from the crowd. He looks close to tears.

Thanks anyway Di Are you feeling better?
Old 07-07-2008, 09:26 AM   #2931
country flag *Elsie*

Where is Rose?
Old 07-07-2008, 09:43 AM   #2932
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Connie Darling I'm so sorry - trust me - I know exactly how you feel. There is absolutely nothing I can say to make you feel better - in fact I still feel sick about Nole losing so early at Wimby, which is why GM's vile signature made me so sad All I can say is - we are here for you - if you want to rant, moan and we will understand. About the speech - sorry -like Di - I couldn't watch the presentations or speeches either - I just turned the TV off

As for where I've been - well - we had a big meeting this morning, in which half the sales guys lost their jobs (yes- including Kassa and Anil ) So I very bravely handed in my notice because I don't want to stay here without them, - and we'll all have to go soon anyway I'm sure. And - no - I'm not sad - I'm relieved I did it I've already gt two interviews lined up for next week, and the fact that I was offered those two last week (which I refused) proves there is always work out there for me

And - on a lighter note - I heard from Linda this morning- she is much better She totally understands about why we did what we did in the other place, - and if it's OK with you and everyone, I'm going to tell her she is always free to pop in here if she wants to chat at any time. I know she likes BW - but other than that, she is such a great person.

And finally - Aleka Glad you had a great time - and - see - I told you I'm sure if you weren't so pretty those nice Policemen wouldn't have picked you up and given you a lift

Di - good morning How is Craig?

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 07-07-2008, 11:08 AM   #2933
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Connie Where are you? Come back

Old 07-07-2008, 11:28 AM   #2934
country flag *Elsie*

I am here sweetie

As you were not here this morning and I didn't feel like working I surfed on MTF. No, not on GM ofcourse, but on other threads, like "the dark side". I didn't like what I read at all So I was a bit down I know now how you must have felt after Nole's loss. I tried to cheer you up saying it was only a match How foolish can one be

Having said that, it's absolutely nothing compared to what happened at your work After Harj now Kassa and Anil I feel so sorry for them.

I am happy that Linda is much better. I noticed she stopped posting and I was worried. I am glad she understands us I decided that I don't want have anything to do with the haters anymore, including Adam. I already can't understand people who find him boring, but hating him? F*ck the haters

I am very happy that not only you but also Di and Ted think the same about S****** Boy
Old 07-07-2008, 11:36 AM   #2935
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Good afternoon girls,Hi Ted

Rose-so sorry to read about so many more people leaving like Kassa and Anil. You handed your notice in,wow you are so brave You've proved there is work out there for you,you'll soon have a new challenge,and the best bit is that you'll be able to get out of Slough

Aleka-even the law and order cant resist you,and especially on your birthday sweetie How awesome

Craig isn't well today,he's got a bad cold I have had no second invitation to nurse him with hot blackcurrant, and lots of tea. He must be feeling bad,he hasn't had any chocolate,so I havent felt like it either Our usual meeting went well,but I ended up having to take the minutes again I had all those thoughts going through my head,shall I tell them how I'm going to politely decline this any more?

I'm just about to go for lunch,I'm going to see if Craig could use a bit of fresh air. I feel so sorry for him,he's up to his neck in documents where people have appealed against benefit decisions, its the biggest part of his job and he just looks and sounds so dreadful today. No-one suspects theres anything between us I just make sure I do his filing when he's there

I was even moreabout tennis last night. I found out Ernests pulled out of Bastad at the last minute,no reason given. I just hope his knee is OK. He's alternate for the big TMS Cincy and Toronto,cos he doesn't like qualifying. I think he'll have to head for Challengers for a couple of weeks. Otherwise,things are fine in Gulbistard Land

Well,I have got to go. I'm going to see if poor Craig needs some fresh air,and try and get him to eat something. He ought to be at home really.

Till later girls,Ted,

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 11:48 AM   #2936
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Connie Dare I say - never go to the "Dark Side" Or does my warning come too late? It is worse than GM for sure I really do feel your pain, - and if anything - I think what you are going through is worse than what Nole's fans went through recently Nole is so much younger, and still going up the rankings, so he is still generally losing to higher ranked players who he is "expected" to lose to(apart from Wimby of course ,and Safin was always going to be a bad draw for anyone), whereas poor Roger had the records in his sights as well, and from reading his inteviews this morning, I feel it hit him so hard.

Yes- and believe me you are not alone in S****** Boy hate. One day the truth will come out for sure.

And - moring Di Sorry about Ernests. I'm sure his withdrawal is nothing serious. I get the impression clay is not his favourite surface, - so maybe he just wants some more rest and holiday at home, and then prepare for the US hardcourts. If he is high on the Alternate Lists I'm sure he will get in - and he'll do some damage on those lovely hard courts.

Oh - and a big get well soon to poor Craig Colds are vile - I hate them!
Hard courts The faster and harder the better - bring 'em on

Edit: Btw - I have no idea if this poster on GM is being serious - or just another troll But when I read this, it made me laugh because it's pretty much exactly how I felt - in fact I think I mentioned the first point here when it happened yesterday. He started a thread entitled "disrespectful" or something similar (it probably won't be there long ) and said..........

Quote: "The most accurate way of describing Nadal's victory. From keeping officials and Federer waiting for ages at the net before the coin toss while he just sat in his chair, to quite deliberate time wasting and selected grunting throughout the game to attempt to disrupt Federer, Nadal is a disgrace to the game, the complete opposite to Federer, possibly the greatest ambassador, on and off the court, tennis has ever seen. Although the umpire warned Nadal once for time wasting, it is a shame he did not have the courage to continue doing this, because there were many more occasions when Nadal took at least as long to serve."

Last edited by *Ljubica* : 07-07-2008 at 12:03 PM.
Old 07-07-2008, 12:00 PM   #2937
country flag *Elsie*

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
Connie Dare I say - never go to the "Dark Side" Or does my warning come too late? It is worse than GM for sure I really do feel your pain, - and if anything - I think what you are going through is worse than what Nole's fans went through recently Nole is so much younger, and still going up the rankings, so he is still generally losing to higher ranked players who he is "expected" to lose to(apart from Wimby of course ,and Safin was always going to be a bad draw for anyone), whereas poor Roger had the records in his sights as well, and from reading his inteviews this morning, I feel it hit him so hard.

Yes- and believe me you are not alone in S****** Boy hate. One day the truth will come out for sure.

And - moring Di Sorry about Ernests. I'm sure his withdrawal is nothing serious. I get the impression clay is not his favourite surface, - so maybe he just wants some more rest and holiday at home, and then prepare for the US hardcourts. If he is high on the Alternate Lists I'm sure he will get in - and he'll do some damage on those lovely hard courts.

Oh - and a big get well soon to poor Craig Colds are vile - I hate them!
Hard courts The faster and harder the better - bring 'em on
Rose When I said "dark side" I meant Nole's forum - because that's how our Linda used to call it You didn't really believe I went over to the Hulk's forum did you? So, what I read was said about good people (like you ) I guess that what it makes it so hard.

Di Sorry to hear abour Craig and Ernestst
Old 07-07-2008, 12:07 PM   #2938
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Rose When I said "dark side" I meant Nole's forum - because that's how our Linda used to call it You didn't really believe I went over to the Hulk's forum did you? So, what I read was said about good people (like you ) I guess that what it makes it so hard.

Di Sorry to hear abour Craig and Ernestst
But we are the light The love and sunlight on this Board In fact - seriously - I think here and the Serbian Forums are the best places here. Ernests' place is good as well. I actually forgot Linda used to call it that Anyway - most of us were supporting Roger- so we shouldn't have made you sad

Btw - when you have a chance, read my edit above - the quote from GM - I think you will agree with it

Old 07-07-2008, 12:14 PM   #2939
country flag *Elsie*

I admit I aleady read it It's great isn't it? And so is PA's post Maybe now you'd understand why I him.
Old 07-07-2008, 12:20 PM   #2940
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
I admit I aleady read it It's great isn't it? And so is PA's post Maybe now you'd understand why I him.
I have PA on Ignore, so I never see his posts And I can't love him, because he hates Nole even more than he hates BW, he is frightfully anti-Serbian - and he was really offensive and hurtful to me personally on a couple of occasions too He is worse than GlennM imo

I do like the thread though And I do hope BW loses in the 1st round of all the US hardcourts tourneys AND the Olympics too of course