The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread - Page 194 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-06-2008, 05:20 PM   #2896
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Harem of Tursunov Fanboy Ted" Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie View Post

I am actually watching the match on internet I can't take it anymore I am exhauted Roger is giving it away

Fuck Nadal

Sorry, I forgot the ****
The lovely Raquel on Nole's Forum says Roger will come back and win. She says the has been sent to save him Btw - she also said Nole would win Queens too but we can always try and believe her this time.

As for the scalpal - he can't use that here til he's retaken his exams But if he wanted to practice just a little on BW I'm sure you would allow him

Di Ted Trolls and lurkers

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-06-2008, 05:24 PM   #2897
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
Ted Of course I've always loved you - I just meant that I hadn't told you lately Though you have so many admirers here in your Harem I doubt you'd notice one way or another And I wouldn't dare set you up with anyone -you can do that all for yourself I'm sure
I'd notice. You're actually the first one I've noticed on MTF, remember? But I have to admit Connie and Di are real business, I'm not choosing anyone of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchett View Post
You don't know my age. How can a man who loves wine feel his age anyway?. I don't particularly like wine but I'm fine enough without

A gentle man offering protection,oooh thank you

As for paying for a title thread. Tell me Ted,can you perform surgical miracles,because my sides are falling apart with laughing.
You'll get there.. The more you taste wine, the more addicted you get, it's actually in the Universal Rules Book

Yes you can pay for anything. Jitterbug paid me to be an Erniefan, and look at me now, all crazy about Ernie
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 05:29 PM   #2898
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post
I'd notice. You're actually the first one I've noticed on MTF, remember? But I have to admit Connie and Di are real business, I'm not choosing anyone of course

You'll get there.. The more you taste wine, the more addicted you get, it's actually in the Universal Rules Book

Yes you can pay for anything. Jitterbug paid me to be an Erniefan, and look at me now, all crazy about Ernie
Not many men are so lucky to have so many lovely women to choose from

So - they paid you to be an Ernie fan Ernie is a good guy - you should have become one for free

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 07-06-2008, 05:33 PM   #2899
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Ted - I'm just super intelligent and follow all the best players I don't think about money unless I cant afford to put wholesome chocolate in my mouth And didn't they tell you Erno comes for free

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 05:35 PM   #2900
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am the real deal As for the top, I don't have a digital camera You will just have the trust me when I say it's the most gorgeous top ever

About the match, I am having the sound before the image and I know from the sound of the people who will win the point. You Brits have taste I so hope Raquel is right

Last edited by *Elsie* : 07-06-2008 at 05:43 PM.
*Elsie* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 05:37 PM   #2901
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The lovely Raquel on Nole's Forum says Roger will come back and win. She says the has been sent to save him Btw - she also said Nole would win Queens too but we can always try and believe her this time.

As for the scalpal - he can't use that here til he's retaken his exams But if he wanted to practice just a little on BW I'm sure you would allow him

Di Ted Trolls and lurkers
You shouldn't have mentioned that! Now she won't believe in my prediction.

Anyway, Connie, have faith, ok?

PS: Sorry for the invasion.
arm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 05:41 PM   #2902
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
You shouldn't have mentioned that! Now she won't believe in my prediction.

Anyway, Connie, have faith, ok?

PS: Sorry for the invasion.
Raquel You are not invading - we are lovely people here, and you are a friend of mine -so you are always welcome And anyway - the lovely Ted is always looking for more beautiful ladies to join his harem

Connie - of course we Brits have taste

Btw - still lots of thunder around here - so if I disappear you'll know it's because I've had to turn the PC off

Old 07-06-2008, 05:48 PM   #2903
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

We had thunder here too, but I use WiFi so I could continue watching

Hi Raquel Nice to see you here All good people are welcome here and the more the merrier If you are right about Roger then I know a tennisgod exists and he is looking after us
Old 07-06-2008, 05:55 PM   #2904
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Raquel You are not invading - we are lovely people here, and you are a friend of mine -so you are always welcome And anyway - the lovely Ted is always looking for more beautiful ladies to join his harem

Connie - of course we Brits have taste

Btw - still lots of thunder around here - so if I disappear you'll know it's because I've had to turn the PC off
Thank you!

Quote:

Hi Raquel Nice to see you here All good people are welcome here and the more the merrier If you are right about Roger then I know a tennisgod exists and he is looking after us
Thank you.

I can't assure you he will win, but I am always confident. And in this case, considering how much Federer wants the title and how much Nadal respects Federer, I believe Federer's chances a still pretty high. Let's see. But never give up.
arm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 05:55 PM   #2905

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So - they paid you to be an Ernie fan Ernie is a good guy - you should have become one for free
I was kidding I became one for free of course.

Quote:
Ted - I'm just super intelligent and follow all the best players
Ok for the "best players" part

Quote:
I am the real deal As for the top, I don't have a digital camera You will just have the trust me when I say it's the most gorgeous top ever
Use your cellphone Thou art not escaping me
Old 07-06-2008, 05:59 PM   #2906
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:

Raquel is one of the best Though she and I have "plans" for Nole which might possibly scare him - he should be very flattered though

Connie - pity you can't see the documentary on Roger we are getting on BBC at the moment - it's actually really good.

Just stopped raining - will restart pretty soon I think

Old 07-06-2008, 06:09 PM   #2907
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was kidding I became one for free of course.

Ok for the "best players" part
You forgot the super intelligent part? When was the last time you had your wrist slapped Ted?You pursue people fast. Do you drive a sports car or a police car?

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club

Last edited by patchett : 07-06-2008 at 06:47 PM.
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 06:29 PM   #2908

Quote:
You forget the super intelligent part? When was the last time you had your wrist slapped Ted? Not that I'm for taking of course You pursue people fast. Do you drive a sports car or a police car?
No I hadn't forgotten the super intelligent part

No driving fast However I go fast on the court, does this count ?
Old 07-06-2008, 06:33 PM   #2909
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Roger took the 3rd set

Hang on in there Connie my love I'm offline to watch this more seriously now.

Later - and HOPPE ROGER

Old 07-06-2008, 06:33 PM   #2910
country flag *Elsie*

Roger