The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread - Page 193 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-06-2008, 12:27 PM   #2881
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Harem of Tursunov Fanboy Ted" Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchett View Post
Ted I'll just quote a few lines of songs I know

When you're young and in love Its raining men Love Dies Hard; etc etc... I could go on for ever baby If ever I should need another man,well I'll think of you You're irrestible thats why you got your own titled chat-thread,eh And well,I'm not as old as you,so I can go back to my teeny years quicker than you
That made me laugh Hello Di

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-06-2008, 12:55 PM   #2882
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Rose OK I'm singing in the rain,just singing in the rain, what a glorious feeling...... Actually I'm not,cos its just stopped raining here and the sun has made an appearance All we need now is Cliff Richard I was just eating Sunday lunch when I read your post. I cant stop laughing. I've got crazy music on in the background,just another day

Don't think I'm going to do housework today,I only usually do it when I'm bored stiff or miserable(or both)

I have an idea for work tomorrow,I'm gonna tell them I'm not doing minute taking any more I'm going to say that the only minute I'm interested in is when Craig says'Be with you in a minute love' He says it to all his clients I'm only kidding,oooh if only I could tell them that. I don't have to do minute taking this week, so I can listen intently and gaze across at Craig

Thanks for your good wishes Like I said,I take things as they come,we'll see. I'm happy so far.

If theres no final today, what will you do instead Rose? I could study

My Dad told me this morning that he's heard the weather is going to be bad until Wednesday Possibility of sharing the Wimbledon title between Fed and Hulk? Noooooooooo.

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 12:56 PM   #2883
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

Guys you are so funny, thanks for the laughs

Aleka Have a great birthday sweetie

Hamdanie Long time no chat How are you?

Di I am glad you feel better and also that you shared your feelings for Craig with us I hope it's the beginning of a beautiful lovestory

I bought some sportswear yesterday, and a gorgeous top Also some stuff I won't need but the prices were so reduced that I just had to buy them

Ted, I love you Marry me

Rose, do you think the final can be played tomorrow? On the Wimbledon site they expect rain until Thursday
*Elsie* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 01:07 PM   #2884
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

According to the BBC - it should stop raining by 3.30pm (so another couple of hours), but will then be "showery" - so I personally doubt they'll be able to complete a match today - even if they manage to start. And - can't deny it- the forecast for this area is really bad til at least Thursday They surely can't "share" a Grand Slam title though?

Di - you make me laugh about Craig? So how old is he? Does he live locally? Does he like tennis? Will he buy you chocolate? You see - I always ask the intelligent and important questions

Connie - glad you enjoyed your spot of "retail therapy" - and think yourself lucky you don't live in the UK, or you would be treated to an in-depth interview with "the Hulk He's such a bright spark isn't he - as much charisma and "sparkle" as a bag of soggy potatoes

PS. Alex is threatening to cook dinner today Wish me luck for the kitchen cleaning afterwards.

Edit: Now they're showing Roger's interview where he says BW is "too slow" and the Umpires should do more Go Roger

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 07-06-2008, 01:21 PM   #2885
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Connie Glad you got some nice clothes yesterday. Retail therapy is great.I buy stuff I don't need too,but when I do that I buy second hand like in charity shops

OK Craig is the same age as me,so you can try and work out how old I am Yes,he lives locally,4 miles away. He's a chocolate lover tooHe's into lots of sports - snooker is his first love then tennis,motorcycling,football,cricket,the same as me. Those are the questions I asked him first Rose He makes me go weak at the knees,he always has a for me. I'm putty when he does that. I remember he was there on my first day at CAB,and he made me a drink. He told me everything would be OK there. Was he right or what? I'm going to call him later

Alex is going to cook. He tries,bless him. Be careful cleaning up,no slippery floors..

Old 07-06-2008, 01:23 PM   #2886
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

Rose What you said about the Hulk is a bit harsh... on the potato bag A bag of soggy potatoes has more charisma for sure

Good luck for the kitchen cleaning I hope the meal is worth it

Later
Old 07-06-2008, 01:26 PM   #2887
country flag *Elsie*

Quote:
Connie Glad you got some nice clothes yesterday. Retail therapy is great.I buy stuff I don't need too,but when I do that I buy second hand like in charity shops

OK Craig is the same age as me,so you can try and work out how old I am Yes,he lives locally,4 miles away. He's a chocolate lover tooHe's into lots of sports - snooker is his first love then tennis,motorcycling,football,cricket,the same as me. Those are the questions I asked him first Rose He makes me go weak at the knees,he always has a for me. I'm putty when he does that. I remember he was there on my first day at CAB,and he made me a drink. He told me everything would be OK there. Was he right or what? I'm going to call him later

Alex is going to cook. He tries,bless him. Be careful cleaning up,no slippery floors..
Retail therapy, I never heard that expression but I like it Your Craig has so much qualities, go for it sweetie
Old 07-06-2008, 01:31 PM   #2888
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

OK - they're out on court - so I will go(til the next rain break!). But I have to say it - BW is a complete ******

For those who didn't see it, Wimbledon always starts off with both players at the net and a little kid (usually from a local Hospital or Hospice or "special needs" in some way) to toss the coin. Anyway - Roger is standing there with this poor little kid, the Umpire and the whole crowd are waiting - and bloody idiot boy is sitting down with his damn rituals and his water bottles, while they're all waiting for him

What an a*sehole - hi lurkers So Hoppe Roger. Triple bagel please - wishful thinking I know

Later ,

Old 07-06-2008, 02:18 PM   #2889
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
Ted - you make me so much! And I will leave Di to answer your offer herself - but remember that you are in France and she is in Engand - so maybe she wants a male companion somewhat closer to home And as for being like a teenage girl - what's wrong with that I become a "teenage girl" everytime I see Janko Tipsarevic

Aleka is so beautiful btw - when you meet/see her - you will fall with her for sure.

As for the Rafabot comment - I will make none apart from - did I tell you that I loved you lately?
Lately ? LATELY ? I thought you loved me right from the beginning

You think I will fall for Aleka ? Well, I'll be courteous at first We'll se what happens next, but one question : are you trying to have me involved with someone from here ? Because I'm fine with the harem

Why be with one girl when you can be with tons ?

--> Rafabot is scary
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 02:34 PM   #2890
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If ever I should need another man,well I'll think of you You're irrestible thats why you got your own titled chat-thread,eh And well,I'm not as old as you,so I can go back to my teeny years quicker than you
Hey, I'm not dead yet, I feel quite young, what are you talking about. We're almost the same age

Every year I feel like my age is the perfect age, isn't that odd ?

Irresistible ? Well, I'll try to be gentle first and protective : all you ladies need a man to protect you from the trolls

My own title thread I know (I actually paid for it but don't tell people, if people get to know it's possible to pay for a title thread, I could mysteriously disappear they don't like evidence )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie View Post
I bought some sportswear yesterday, and a gorgeous top Also some stuff I won't need but the prices were so reduced that I just had to buy them

Ted, I love you Marry me

Rose, do you think the final can be played tomorrow? On the Wimbledon site they expect rain until Thursday
Pictures are needed, Connie show us your top

Then I might consider the potential possibility of considering the eventuality of maybe marrying you, perhaps.
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 03:22 PM   #2891
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Ted Of course I've always loved you - I just meant that I hadn't told you lately Though you have so many admirers here in your Harem I doubt you'd notice one way or another And I wouldn't dare set you up with anyone -you can do that all for yourself I'm sure

As for Nadal - winning 2 sets to 0 already Connie - I'm so sorry I was trying to watch it, but I came back on here because Alex said "If watching him (BW ) stresses you that much, why don't you turn it off and go onto MTF instead?" Well - I haven't turned it off completely, - but I have to do something else for a while.

Old 07-06-2008, 04:03 PM   #2892
country flag *Elsie*

I am actually watching the match on internet I can't take it anymore I am exhauted Roger is giving it away

Fuck Nadal

Sorry, I forgot the ****
Old 07-06-2008, 04:06 PM   #2893
country flag but-it's-ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post

Hey, I'm not dead yet, I feel quite young, what are you talking about. We're almost the same age

Every year I feel like my age is the perfect age, isn't that odd ?

Irresistible ? Well, I'll try to be gentle first and protective : all you ladies need a man to protect you from the trolls

My own title thread I know (I actually paid for it but don't tell people, if people get to know it's possible to pay for a title thread, I could mysteriously disappear they don't like evidence )
You don't know my age. How can a man who loves wine feel his age anyway?. I don't particularly like wine but I'm fine enough without

A gentle man offering protection,oooh thank you

As for paying for a title thread. Tell me Ted,can you perform surgical miracles,because my sides are falling apart with laughing.

Old 07-06-2008, 04:09 PM   #2894
country flag *Elsie*

Quote:
You don't know my age. How can a man who loves wine feel his age anyway?. I don't so I'm fine anyway

A gentle man offering protection,oooh thank you

As for paying for a title thread. Tell me Ted,can you perform surgical miracles,because my sides are falling apart with laughing.
You should go and see "Alex with the scalpel"
Old 07-06-2008, 04:15 PM   #2895
country flag but-it's-ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie View Post
You should go and see "Alex with the scalpel"
No,I don't want my eye out,my sides just need mending

The has arrived at Wimbledon again. The only good thing about Nadal winning Wimbledon is that gorgeous Gulbis can proudly say'I took 18 games off that guy in one day, and I got a set!' Federer is unlikely to get that many games in the Final now!!