The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread - Page 192 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-04-2008, 10:12 PM   #2866
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Harem of Tursunov Fanboy Ted" Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post
What is this supposed to mean didn't we agree it was the perfect title ?
Nobody ever bothered to know if I agreed or not I don't want to be in harem of a man I don't know. Who knows, you might be as short as Arnaud Clement
Quote:
Yes, but the shorter the shorts, the longer his legs look
Does that mean that with a longer short they actually would look shorter
Quote:
Holland is dear to me. On facebook they said that if I were a capital, I would be amsterdam, for the pleasant atmosphere reigning there. Plus, I know James from there. Do you know James ?
James from Amsterdam, yeah, great guy

Oh and if you want trolls, just call them bitches and they will show up

Bonne nuit Ted
*Elsie* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-04-2008, 10:18 PM   #2867
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie View Post
Nobody ever bothered to know if I agreed or not I don't want to be in harem of a man I don't know. Who knows, you might be as short as Arnaud Clement
I'm not as short c'mon I'm a Dimafan, I can't not be good

Quote:
Does that mean that with a longer short they actually would look shorter
Yes. He had longer shorts at one period, looked ghastly

Quote:
James from Amsterdam, yeah, great guy
Yes, he plays my game

Quote:
Oh and about the trolls, just call them bitches and they will show up

Bonne nuit Ted
I don't want trolls in this topic anyway

Good Night Connie !!
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 10:15 AM   #2868
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Ted You make me Always nice to have a bit of humour - especially when it comes from a handsome young man like yourself We fangirls sure enjoy your company - and your protection from the trolls/b*tches

Have a good weekend

And - of course - love and have a good weekend to all the regulars here

My wishes for the lurkers are best kept private

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 12:53 PM   #2869
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

I am about to go and spend loads of money, my favorite hobby I hope all the lovely people here are having a good weekend
Old 07-05-2008, 01:07 PM   #2870
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am about to go and spend loads of money, my favorite hobby I hope all the lovely people here are having a good weekend
My favourite hobby is spending someone else's money Enjoy yourself anyway - later

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 07-05-2008, 02:08 PM   #2871

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

You're watching the ladies final ? It's ok to watch, honest
Old 07-05-2008, 02:14 PM   #2872
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
You're watching the ladies final ? It's ok to watch, honest
Not really watching it - it's just on in the backgroud I want to watch the mens' doubles final afterwards because I like Nenad Zimonjic

Old 07-05-2008, 03:23 PM   #2873
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
Hi Aleka :wavey Yes - my house is clean, but these damned workmen drilling holes through next door's wall, are giving me a headache now
Ouch!! I hate it when neighbors drill
Quote:
Originally Posted by patchett View Post
Aleka Thanks for the link for Veliko Its so pretty I can see why you liked it so much. Looking forward to the pics when you are ready
I uploaded the pics I took with my phone. They're kind of crappy, but my cam is still effed Here they are

Have a lovely day ladies and lad
Old 07-05-2008, 10:08 PM   #2874
country flag *Elsie*

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
My favourite hobby is spending someone else's money Enjoy yourself anyway - later
That's a girl

Thanks for the pictures Aleka, this place looks very nice

If the Hulk wins tomorrow I might not come on MTF for some days I am afraid Roger can't win Wimbledon forever and I can live with that, but the idea that the king of the roids ( to some of our lurkers -they know who they are) wins Wimbledon is just too much for me
Old 07-06-2008, 08:02 AM   #2875
country flag amdany

amdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond repute

happy birthday Aleka, have an awesome day!!!!

great pics, by the way!

have a nice day people
amdany is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 09:14 AM   #2876
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everyone

Aleka Thanks for the photos,they are really nice Happy birthday

Connie I hope you had a nice time shopping at the sales. I love shopping too. Sadly though its always my money,no-one elses. Bear with us sweetie, whatever happens today I cant stand the thought either but Roger won't give up his title that easy if at all.

Rose Yay,Nenad did it for you So pleased for him. Nestor has the Golden Slam in doubles now,thats great for him.

I am pleased to say that I am feeling much better now,thanks for all your concern It just annoys me cos when I'm like that I cant drive,do anything much

Rose-what did you do whilst Alex went on his boys night out?

Has Alex finished his stint in Guildford? I hope he has,cos that will make you feel better. And the old saying Absence makes the Heart grow Fonder can apply cos you couldn't see him during your working day

There is a guy who comes in the CAB meetings(he's a Benefits Adviser). And well,I'm getting to really like him a lot. His name is Craig. He looks a bit like Dima,but with dark hair,brown eyes,similar build. No beard-yay!! He's gorgeous He came to my karaoke party. He sang You've Lost That Loving Feeling He looked at me all the way through it!!! And I'm like I had asked him to come to the party but wasn't sure whether he'd make it there. I was in ecstasy when he did. I feel like a lovesick teenager,I never thought this would happen to me again I'm taking it one day at a time,see what happens.

Try and enjoy the tennis this afternoon(weather permitting) Its pouring with rain here in Derbyshire. I might do the housework Then again I might just sit and dream of Craig,then phone him or something

Take care.

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 10:44 AM   #2877
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Morning Or should I say afternoon? We couldn't be bothered to get up this morning

So first - HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEKA Hope you have a totally brilliant day sweetie And thanks for the photos too

Second - Connie I share your pain. The idea of S****** Boy winning my home Slam makes me feel physically sick. Sadly I think he will though - he is just so strong Please don't let it stop you coming to MTF though - just do what I do, and stay away from GM and the threads where the b*tches hang out. Anyway - looking at the weather outside my window, I doubt there will be a final today - it's vile

And - finally - Di A new man on the horizon And one who looks like Dima too And he can sing I truly hope things work out between you - you deserve some happiness. I couldn't imagine life without Alex now- and yes - don't worry - he was only doing those long hours last week - he's back working locally now - though he's going home to Belgrade for a week next Sunday (13th) to see his daughter,- so I know I'll miss him lots then It sounds really promising that Craig came to your party though - proves he likes you - that's so great

Anyway - love and to you all. Catch you later

Last edited by *Ljubica* : 07-06-2008 at 10:49 AM.
Old 07-06-2008, 11:59 AM   #2878

Good afternoon to all Tedinettes

First of all, happy birthday to Aleka who I don't know yet, but I hope I will soon

Rose and Connie, Rafabot winning the title makes me sick as well I'm actually very bad when it comes to him.. I admit I think he takes illegal stuff and that Nike covers it up

Di, the guy you talked to LOOKED like Dima, but he WASN'T Dima, so stop acting like a teenage girl. Plus, I don't know what your needs are, especially since I'm right here, why do you need to look at other men ?
Old 07-06-2008, 12:17 PM   #2879
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Ted - you make me so much! And I will leave Di to answer your offer herself - but remember that you are in France and she is in Engand - so maybe she wants a male companion somewhat closer to home And as for being like a teenage girl - what's wrong with that I become a "teenage girl" everytime I see Janko Tipsarevic

Aleka is so beautiful btw - when you meet/see her - you will fall with her for sure.

As for the Rafabot comment - I will make none apart from - did I tell you that I loved you lately?

Old 07-06-2008, 12:24 PM   #2880
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Ted I'll just quote a few lines of songs I know

When you're young and in love Its raining men Love Dies Hard; etc etc... I could go on for ever baby If ever I should need another man,well I'll think of you You're irrestible thats why you got your own titled chat-thread,eh And well,I'm not as old as you,so I can go back to my teeny years quicker than you

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote