The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread - Page 189 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-03-2008, 11:50 AM   #2821
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Harem of Tursunov Fanboy Ted" Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
Because I have MTF set as a "favourite" on my PC - and when it opened up onto the main menu page, I saw your name as the last poster on a GM thread

Quote:
Great news about Poupina Maybe she won't get banned from the lounge then. Lily, of course, would destroy it competely Her latest game is to climb to the top of the curtains and swing from them ................. that isn't so bad in itself, because she's so tiny and lightweight - but she encourages the boys to chase her up there - and sweet Henry bought the curtain rail down the other night
Henry Poor sweetie He must have felt a bit stupid I know this game, Ciboulette played it too This and running down the walls and the ceiling were her favorites
*Elsie* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-03-2008, 11:55 AM   #2822
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie View Post

Henry Poor sweetie He must have felt a bit stupid I know this game, Ciboulette played it too This and running down the walls and the ceiling were her favorites
Henry IS stupid And so is Frodo - they are obsessively in love with the little hussy. Only the old ones like Sasha are immune to her charms because he is far too old to do anything about it

Lily doesn't get up on the ceiling But she does kind of run and climb all over poor Alex, - jumping from the floor onto his knee, then up onto his shoulder, sits on his head for a while , and then jumps down and starts all again - little attention seeker

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 12:21 PM   #2823
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Henry IS stupid And so is Frodo - they are obsessively in love with the little hussy. Only the old ones like Sasha are immune to her charms because he is far too old to do anything about it

Lily doesn't get up on the ceiling But she does kind of run and climb all over poor Alex, - jumping from the floor onto his knee, then up onto his shoulder, sits on his head for a while , and then jumps down and starts all again - little attention seeker
I picture it! Cats

I see that it's almost that time again You'll leave me again with nothing else to do than trolling on GM and badrepping Nadtards
Old 07-03-2008, 12:23 PM   #2824
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I picture it! Cats

I see that it's almost that time again You'll leave me again with nothing else to do than trolling on GM and badrepping Nadtards
Feel free to BadRep on my behalf too. Especially that **** GlennM, who made me cry with his stupid signature I'll be back real soon I promise Later

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 07-03-2008, 12:33 PM   #2825
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Cats are great,they can do all the things that we humans just are cant try,cant get away with!! I think with all this talk I'm going to post a pic of a cat that belongs to a friend of mine in Australia. Very original, her name is Kitty I havent seen her for such a long time of course,but shes fine. She always makes me laugh,my friend tells me that every time she gets a really good brushing,she just goes away to sleep in the dirtiest place she can find

I'll find the pic and post it

Its a shame there needs to be bad repps,I've been lucky I haven't felt the need. I just ignore Thats the lowest when people do stupid signatures

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 12:40 PM   #2826
country flag *Elsie*

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchett View Post
Cats are great,they can do all the things that we humans just are cant try,cant get away with!! I think with all this talk I'm going to post a pic of a cat that belongs to a friend of mine in Australia. Very original, her name is Kitty I havent seen her for such a long time of course,but shes fine. She always makes me laugh,my friend tells me that every time she gets a really good brushing,she just goes away to sleep in the dirtiest place she can find

I'll find the pic and post it

Its a shame there needs to be bad repps,I've been lucky I haven't felt the need. I just ignore Thats the lowest when people do stupid signatures
I would like to see a picture of Kitty Don't you have animals Di? Don't worry, I don't BadRep a lot and when I do most of the time I forget to click on "I disapprove" so I actually send a goodrep
Old 07-03-2008, 12:46 PM   #2827
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Connie-your wish is my command Kitty

I don't have animals right now, but I did have a called Mats. She died after an attempt at surgery. They brought her round but she was never the same,so I had to have her put down. But now,there are lots of cats in the area where I live, so I don't need one right now All the cats I know are real sweeties,they all trust me. Sometimes when I am studying outside, or doing something in the garden, they curl up just to be near me

I want to volunteer in a rescue centre, but I don't have time right now My other real passion in life animal wise are wild birds,I like to take pictures of them whenever I see them.

Theres a thunderstorm about to break where I am If I go off-line you'll understand why. Hopefully it won't last too long.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kitty cat.jpg (70.5 KB, 8 views)

Last edited by patchett : 07-03-2008 at 12:54 PM.
Old 07-03-2008, 01:04 PM   #2828
country flag *Elsie*

Thanks for the picture Di Kitty looks adorable All cats do I am sorry to hear for Mats Are you living in a house? With a garden? You lucky girl!! I would kill to have a garden
Old 07-03-2008, 01:20 PM   #2829
country flag but-it's-ok

Quote:
Thanks for the picture Di Kitty looks adorable All cats do I am sorry to hear for Mats Are you living in a house? With a garden? You lucky girl!! I would kill to have a garden
Well thunderstorm over,20 minutes of violence,now the sun is out I'm relieved! Thanks about Mats,it was a long time ago.

Well yes I am in a house with a small garden. Theres not much in it at the moment just lavender. I put weedkiller on it a few weeks ago to kill the weeds off,and yay the weeds are no more. If only killing trolls off was that easy Its a shame you don't have a garden Do you live in a flat? Apartment?

Theres a big garden in the park which I can see from my bedroom window,which more than makes up for not having a garden with lots of flowers in I hope there are beautiful gardens not too far away from you,so that it makes up for you not having a garden of your own

The repping,I often forget you can rep And then when I want to rep good people back,I've got to wait to do it

Old 07-03-2008, 01:39 PM   #2830
country flag *Elsie*

I am glad you survived the thunderstorm I don't know the difference between a flat and an apartment but yes I live in one of those I have a balcony where the birds never come and the sun never shines There is a park close to my house with few flowers but there are many trees and bushes, it's very green over there There is another park close to my work, with a beautiful rosegarden and loads of other flowers. But it's not the same as having a garden of your own, where cats curl up just to be near you *jealous*
Old 07-03-2008, 01:54 PM   #2831
country flag but-it's-ok

Quote:
I am glad you survived the thunderstorm I don't know the difference between a flat and an apartment but yes I live in one of those I have a balcony where the birds never come and the sun never shines There is a park close to my house with few flowers but there are many trees and bushes, it's very green over there There is another park close to my work, with a beautiful rosegarden and loads of other flowers. But it's not the same as having a garden of your own, where cats curl up just to be near you *jealous*
thats too bad. At least there is a nice park close to your work. I am a bit jealous of a neighbour of mine. She has a garden table and chairs,and cats often prefer to lay or sit in those Soon my neighbour is going to have a pond with frogs or fish Then I'll be telling you stories about cats doing a 'Lily'. And to see the look on the face of my neighbour if she had to catch a frog, or rescue it from a cats teeth,I'd have to capture that on camera

Old 07-03-2008, 02:22 PM   #2832
country flag *Elsie*

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchett View Post
thats too bad. At least there is a nice park close to your work. I am a bit jealous of a neighbour of mine. She has a garden table and chairs,and cats often prefer to lay or sit in those Soon my neighbour is going to have a pond with frogs or fish Then I'll be telling you stories about cats doing a 'Lily'. And to see the look on the face of my neighbour if she had to catch a frog, or rescue it from a cats teeth,I'd have to capture that on camera
Cats doing a Lily Make sure to have a camera stand by to capture her look

I just heard that our evening out has been cancelled The place we wanted to go to for a drink and tapas is closed
Old 07-03-2008, 02:54 PM   #2833
country flag but-it's-ok

Quote:
Cats doing a Lily Make sure to have a camera stand by to capture her look

I just heard that our evening out has been cancelled The place we wanted to go to for a drink and tapas is closed
You seem to be surrounded by places that are closed Where will you go instead?

Its funny,where I live theres a pub just a short walk away,but I never go for a drink in there. I'd sooner buy drinks from supermarket and drink them at home,but its very rare I have any alcohol. What would be your favourite meal and drink? Mine would be sausages,mashed potatoes,peas and gravy with cherry flavoured coca cola. Or chips with mayonnaise on If I was just drinking,it would be hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows And I have a weakness for chocolate buttons,or raisins covered in yoghurt

Spanish food is yummy-especially omelettes and tortilla. Valencia If you like,I can tell you more about it and post pics from when I was there a few years ago

I'll have to go,my Dad is visiting me right now Bye for now

Old 07-03-2008, 02:57 PM   #2834
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Kitty is adorable Thanks for the picture.

Of course I probably make you both jealous as I do have a garden - not a huge one of course - but big enough for trees, and loads of bushes, a lawn, and a patio with lots of tubs and hanging baskets and things Only trouble with that - it also brings hard work The soil round here is very heavy clay soil - in the wet weather it's disgusting and soggy- and in the dry weather it all dries out and cracks - whichever way it's almost impossible for a woman without much physical strength to dig. So now you know why I really have Alex - I always knew there was a reason for choosing him, and it wasn't the Serbian accent or the fact he buys me flowers and chocolates - it was really because he enjoys gardening, and I don't have to dig it anymore

Connie - I thought you'd decided not to go out tonight anyway? You can cuddle the lovely Poupina instead

Thunder storms

Schuettler/Clement Now into a 5th set and it started to The ghastly Hulk will almost certainly triple-bagel either of them!!

Old 07-03-2008, 03:06 PM   #2835
country flag *Elsie*

Quote:

Kitty is adorable Thanks for the picture.

Of course I probably make you both jealous as I do have a garden - not a huge one of course - but big enough for trees, and loads of bushes, a lawn, and a patio with lots of tubs and hanging baskets and things Only trouble with that - it also brings hard work The soil round here is very heavy clay soil - in the wet weather it's disgusting and soggy- and in the dry weather it all dries out and cracks - whichever way it's almost impossible for a woman without much physical strength to dig. So now you know why I really have Alex - I always knew there was a reason for choosing him, and it wasn't the Serbian accent or the fact he buys me flowers and chocolates - it was really because he enjoys gardening, and I don't have to dig it anymore

Connie - I thought you'd decided not to go out tonight anyway? You can cuddle the lovely Poupina instead

Thunder storms

Schuettler/Clement Now into a 5th set and it started to The ghastly Hulk will almost certainly triple-bagel either of them!!
This morning I wasn't sure if I would go out this evening but this afternoon I decided to go You are right, I will cuddle Poupina instead

Hulk wil triple bagel either of them for sure, and I wouldn't even mind to tell you the thruth. Btw, did you know he has this very serious knee injury?

I know having a garden means work. That's why a small garden will do for me I would love to have patio with hanging baskets and things

You Brits gave me your thunderstorm