The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread - Page 188 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-03-2008, 07:54 AM   #2806
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Tursunov fangirls chat thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
Morning

Di - sorry you had a bad day on MTF yesterday - no need to apologise though - I'm sure everyone knew what you were talking about anyway! Most people on the Player Forums (where you mostly post) are nice, decent people - it's only the trolls on GM and one other place that need a severe beating with a feather duster or something

Yes - Alex bought me flowers - and made my tea this morning because I work up late I still find it hard to believe that someone like him really does love me (he teases me he's just doing it so I'll marry him and give him British citizenship ) - but I guess he must do somewhere.

As for Murray and Nadal Murray had no chance - he looked like a puny, frightened little boy against The Hulk - all his fire and confidence had gone - I almost started to like him Glad Jamie won though - I like Jamie far better than Andy.
Anyway - have a good day - and catch up later I'm sure
Morning Hello to our Fanboy too

Rose-I really hope you are feeling better about things today I felt for you yesterday. Alex made you tea as well,I really think he's a gem.

I felt a bit sorry for Andy yesterday,but Jamie is always the one who wins my heart. He's so nice to people.

I'm studying again today until tennis starts, besides being here of course. I hope you don't have such a stressful day today Rose. I always like trying to cheer people up.

The weather turned out great at Wimbledon yesterday so glad about that,ours went crappy till after tea. The sun is trying to break through here now. I'm rather tired today though,won't be doing much other than studying.I'm happy though

Connie- Thanks for the rep sweetie I cant give you one back yet,till I've spread them around a bit I hope you had a nice run last night. I cant stop thinking about Poupina-I had dreams last night!! I hope you are well today, and things are OK with you.

I'd better hit the books for a bit. Its mostly reading today though,nothing too bad.

Till later,take care everyone

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-03-2008, 07:58 AM   #2807
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

Morning girlies and Ted

I only saw two games of Murray's match yesterday, he lost 8 points in a row and then the French tv switched to Clement v Schuettler Oh how I like tennis

Di I never saw you doing spelling mistakes and if you did I wouldn't care

So I picked up Poupina yesterday evening. I came home late and went to bed immediately so she didn't have the time to adjust and she didn't sleep all night so neither did I But that's okay I am happy to have her
*Elsie* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 08:23 AM   #2808
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Poupina I love that cat - even though I've never met her

About today - well at work it's getting worse - they are laying people off everywhere Harj was made redundant today - he has a baby on the way and I feel so sad for him I am thinking I will have to look around a lot more seriously for a new contract - I may even have to take a week off to do it, as it's hard to look around properly, go for interviews etc, when you're working all the time.

Connie - how lucky to see Clement v Schuettler We saw a very small amount of that - it was like watching paint dry. And today I fear we will see it again, as they haven't finished yet Also - lots of WTA today to entertain us............... in fact the only ray of sunshine here is that BBC Interractive do sometimes show the Junior matches - and I have a new "baby boy" who is doing very well and deserves some support and attention. His name is Filip Krajinovic, and he is doing really well in the Boys' Even - he is also very pretty And - yes - he is also Serbian

Di - glad you had nice dreams about Connie - sorry you didn't sleep at all Last night dreamt about Nole But best not to mention that as Alex might get jealous I enjoyed it though

Later

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 08:39 AM   #2809
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Harj I hope he'll find an other job soon When does your contrat ends? Can you be fired before the end of your contrat?

Schuettler Clement was like watching grass grow I only watched the first set. Maybe Arnaud could borrow Dima's razor I don't understand what some girls see in him

Filip Krajinovic, I will remember that name You dreamt about Nole Sure it wasn't a nightmare? Just kidding, don't hit me
Old 07-03-2008, 09:03 AM   #2810
country flag *Elsie*

Default Re: The "Harem of Tursunov Fanboy Ted" Chat Thread

The thread title
Old 07-03-2008, 09:08 AM   #2811
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

My contract was meant to end in April this year - they asked me to stay on, til January next year, but it's renewable on a week-to-week basis, so I can give them a week's notice if I so desire - and they can do the same to me! I was actually offered another job yesterday (in fact I was "head-hunted" from another company ) - but it was in Slough again - so I said a big fat "NO" .............. the only good thing that ever came out of Slough was Aleksandar, - and I really don't want to start a new contract again in this area - I really hate it The fact that I was also offered two other jobs last week, means there is work around - it's just that I'm fussy so I'm not going to say yes to anything unless I really feel comfortable with it.

I feel sad for Harj too He's a great guy - and very well qualified - and I'm sure he'll charm his way into another job real soon - but it's hard with his girlfriend being pregnant and everything - not a good time for it to happen at all. Kassa is on holiday - but I'm pretty sure he'll be for the chop when he comes back too

As for the dream - anyone else would have got a slap for the "nightmare" comment But you know I always forgive you because I know you don't really mean it. And - as it happens - it was very nice indeed Sure Alex would NOT have approved though

Btw - any news of Ciboulette lately? And dare I ask how Poupina was with the new couch?

Oh - and see Gab has changed our thread title to one the lovely Ted should approve of

Clement He's way too short!!!

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 07-03-2008, 09:28 AM   #2812
country flag *Elsie*

Renewable on a week-to-week bases, I didn't know that existed Ofcourse you are not going to say yes to anything unless I really feel comfortable with it. You have been offered 3 jobs in 5 days and I am sure a good one comes up soon

I haven't got news from Ciboulette. I take it she's fine. I might see Sylvie this evening as we planned an evening out with friends but I am not sure if I am going

Clement is too short And his shorts are too short too
Old 07-03-2008, 09:34 AM   #2813
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie View Post
Renewable on a week-to-week bases, I didn't know that existed Ofcourse you are not going to say yes to anything unless I really feel comfortable with it. You have been offered 3 jobs in 5 days and I am sure a good one comes up soon

I haven't got news from Ciboulette. I take it she's fine. I might see Sylvie this evening as we planned an evening out with friends but I am not sure if I am going

Clement is too short And his shorts are too short too
Yes - it is normal in the UK - it means both parties can get away as painlessly and easily as possible

As for Clement's shorts That thought has put me off the apricot flavoured shortbread that Ravi just gave me. Yes - I know it sounds bizarre - but it's actually very pleasant

Old 07-03-2008, 10:01 AM   #2814
country flag *Elsie*

Quote:
Yes - it is normal in the UK - it means both parties can get away as painlessly and easily as possible

As for Clement's shorts That thought has put me off the apricot flavoured shortbread that Ravi just gave me. Yes - I know it sounds bizarre - but it's actually very pleasant
Just came back from our staff room where Cyril is celebrating his promotion. Oh what fun I am waiting until Florence calls me to have lunch.
Old 07-03-2008, 10:12 AM   #2815
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Just came back from our staff room where Cyril is celebrating his promotion. Oh what fun I am waiting until Florence calls me to have lunch.
Did he buy you all pizza? Btw - how is his parents' boat these days? Best remember to feign interest now he is your Boss

Old 07-03-2008, 11:04 AM   #2816
country flag *Elsie*

Quote:
Did he buy you all pizza? Btw - how is his parents' boat these days? Best remember to feign interest now he is your Boss
He bought us peanuts He is not my boss yet And I am not good in feigning interest anyway, unlike some of my colleagues

When is Kassa coming back from his holiday? I feel so sorry for him too

I am going to continue my excel tabels, I thought I'd finish them this morning but I didn't
Old 07-03-2008, 11:09 AM   #2817
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

I am so to hear about the plight of Harj. Its so bad just when there is going to be an addition to his family soon. I could weep for him

Connie-Cyril celebrating his promotion Hope Florence saves the day for you by calling you to have lunch

On Arnaud,he's not a bad guy,tell you what he has the one of the best signatures,its readable His shorts are too short I agree. It is going to be a war of attriton between he and Schuettler,cos they are running out of chances to do well in Grand Slams,the clock is at 5 to midnight for both of them

Rose-I hope you enjoyed your apricot flavoured shortbread,sounds really nice And,I'll look out for Filip - he's in the Boys Doubles too. He has two matches today therefore Good luck to him.

Over on Ernos Forum-we're going crazy, cos he's one of the direct acceptances for the Olympics My hope is that he'll carry the Latvian flag in the Opening Ceremony too That would be brilliant. Dima is on the list too, and Nole

Till later

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 11:12 AM   #2818
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
He bought us peanuts He is not my boss yet And I am not good in feigning interest anyway, unlike some of my colleagues

When is Kassa coming back from his holiday? I feel so sorry for him too

I am going to continue my excel tabels, I thought I'd finish them this morning but I didn't
He comes back on Monday Poor lad - I know he's for the chop And my sweet baby Anil So young and so sweet

Btw - see you've been venturing in GM again - brave girl

Surely Cyril could have done better than peanuts though - after all the times you've suffered lunch with ghastly Cyril Junior

Old 07-03-2008, 11:38 AM   #2819
country flag *Elsie*

Quote:
He comes back on Monday Poor lad - I know he's for the chop And my sweet baby Anil So young and so sweet

Btw - see you've been venturing in GM again - brave girl

Surely Cyril could have done better than peanuts though - after all the times you've suffered lunch with ghastly Cyril Junior
How do you know I have been venturing on GM if you don't go there anymore?

Sorry, I completely forgot to answer your question about Poupina and the couch. It went very well actually. They left her alone for one hour and she didn't destroy it For the time being it looks like she is only interested in the people who are sitting on the couch, laps are much warmer than leather

Di The ballboys think that Clement is the less nicest player, but good to know that his signature is readable Congratulations to Ernests I can understand that you are excited about that
Old 07-03-2008, 11:43 AM   #2820
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
How do you know I have been venturing on GM if you don't go there anymore?

Sorry, I completely forgot to answer your question about Poupina and the couch. It went very well actually. They left her alone for one hour and she didn't destroy it For the time being it looks like she is only interested in the people who are sitting on the couch, laps are much warmer than leather

Di The ballboys think that Clement is the less nicest player, but good to know that his signature is readable Congratulations to Ernests I can understand that you are excited about that
Because I have MTF set as a "favourite" on my PC - and when it opened up onto the main menu page, I saw your name as the last poster on a GM thread

Great news about Poupina Maybe she won't get banned from the lounge then. Lily, of course, would destroy it competely Her latest game is to climb to the top of the curtains and swing from them ................. that isn't so bad in itself, because she's so tiny and lightweight - but she encourages the boys to chase her up there - and sweet Henry bought the curtain rail down the other night