The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread - Page 186 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-02-2008, 11:15 AM   #2776
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Tursunov fangirls chat thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
We mere minions are not important enough to change the thread title. That is up to Gab (Saumon) - the thread starter. She's French too So have you got a headache after all your wine?
No, it's not like I drank the whole bottle, I've only drunk half of it. So I'm fine.
Well does Gab come around ? Because I'm ready to rock and have this dusty thread title changed

After it's done, I'll open up a bottle to celebrate, you're more than welcome to join me, I have this bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon to relish
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-02-2008, 11:20 AM   #2777
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie View Post
You shouln't have said that It will break my heart even more to give her back in three weeks

I didn't know you had to train someone, I missed your edit, thought you abandonned me

Ted As for the thread title, read Rosie's post
Sorry - didn't mean to upset you I'm sure something can be worked out

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more

Last edited by *Ljubica* : 07-02-2008 at 11:31 AM.
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 11:22 AM   #2778
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post
No, it's not like I drank the whole bottle, I've only drunk half of it. So I'm fine.
Well does Gab come around ? Because I'm ready to rock and have this dusty thread title changed

After it's done, I'll open up a bottle to celebrate, you're more than welcome to join me, I have this bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon to relish
Our Gab is very elusive - she doesn't do anything "on demand" And as for the drink - I would love one - but I'm at work - so strictly not allowed

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 07-02-2008, 11:35 AM   #2779

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Our Gab is very elusive - she doesn't do anything "on demand" And as for the drink - I would love one - but I'm at work - so strictly not allowed
I thought British people could drink while at work what a cliché.

Rosie, who's Manon Bianca ?
Old 07-02-2008, 11:38 AM   #2780
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
I thought British people could drink while at work what a cliché.

Rosie, who's Manon Bianca ?
He is a friend of mine from Serbia And - no way can we drink at work - where did you get that idea from? They're very strict on that kind of thing here!

Old 07-02-2008, 11:47 AM   #2781

Quote:
He is a friend of mine from Serbia And - no way can we drink at work - where did you get that idea from? They're very strict on that kind of thing here!
I was just teasing I love the UK, it's my 107th favorite country.

Why did he add me? Well I know he's a friend of yours. He knows all serbian sporstmen and women, sort of, because I told him I played tennis with a serbian handball player (playing in the team of Montpellier, southern France) and he knew all about him. The guy I played with (Mladen Bojinovic) is actually a star
Old 07-02-2008, 11:54 AM   #2782
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
I was just teasing I love the UK, it's my 107th favorite country.

Why did he add me? Well I know he's a friend of yours. He knows all serbian sporstmen and women, sort of, because I told him I played tennis with a serbian handball player (playing in the team of Montpellier, southern France) and he knew all about him. The guy I played with (Mladen Bojinovic) is actually a star
Guess you had better ask him that Perhaps he just wanted a new friend And yes I know Mladen Bojinovic - know nothing about handball (it's not so popular here in the UK) - but having a Serbian boyfriend means I know all sorts of useless information

Only 107th I was at least expecting a place in your Top 100

Old 07-02-2008, 11:55 AM   #2783
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
You shouln't have said that It will break my heart even more to give her back in three weeks

I didn't know you had to train someone, I missed your edit, thought you abandonned me

Connie Where are you?

Old 07-02-2008, 11:58 AM   #2784

Quote:
Guess you had better ask him that Perhaps he just wanted a new friend And yes I know Mladen Bojinovic - know nothing about handball (it's not so popular here in the UK) - but having a Serbian boyfriend means I know all sorts of useless information

Only 107th I was at least expecting a place in your Top 100
Get rid of the 7 then
For this afternoon : Ajmo Mario, Davai Marat, Allez Arnaud and Go Murray !!
Do you agree ?
Old 07-02-2008, 12:01 PM   #2785

Quote:
Hi Connie.

I did ! It's not satisfying I think we should choose our own Admin on MTF, it would be Rosie of course. Then she'd be able to edit anything on our demand Like the thread title
Old 07-02-2008, 12:02 PM   #2786
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Get rid of the 7 then
For this afternoon : Ajmo Mario, Davai Marat, Allez Arnaud and Go Murray !!
Do you agree ?
Probably with all apart from Mario. Don't get me wrong - I love Mario - but I want Federer to win the title now.

Old 07-02-2008, 12:07 PM   #2787
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Hi Connie.

I did ! It's not satisfying I think we should choose our own Admin on MTF, it would be Rosie of course. Then she'd be able to edit anything on our demand Like the thread title
Me a Mod I think we've been here before The power would go to my head so badly Anyone who supports Nadal would be the first to go Quickly followed by anyone who dislikes Djokovic or said anything even vaguely anti Serbian. And then I would start on the foul-mouthed gamblers, the fools who think trolling is "fun", and anyone who doesn't think Janko Tipsarevic is hot. MTF would be such a wonderful place after that :

Old 07-02-2008, 12:09 PM   #2788

Quote:
Me a Mod I think we've been here before The power would go to my head so badly Anyone who supports Nadal would be the first to go Quickly followed by anyone who dislikes Djokovic or said anything even vaguely anti Serbian. And then I would start on the foul-mouthed gamblers, the fools who think trolling is "fun", and anyone who doesn't think Janko Tipsarevic is hot. MTF would be such a wonderful place after that :
Exactly, that's why it must happen
Old 07-02-2008, 12:17 PM   #2789
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Exactly, that's why it must happen
The trolls would hate me even more than they hate me already

Old 07-02-2008, 12:24 PM   #2790
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Anyway - I have to go now. Have to do some work Later