The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread - Page 184 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-01-2008, 10:10 AM   #2746
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Tursunov fangirls chat thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
You know me too well I was thinking of him, but then I thought "Total Eclipse" was probably easier for a woman to sing at a karaoke. You do know how much I love "Against All odds" and "Groovy Kind of Love" though don't you? I also considered "Molitva" but wasn't sure if Di's Serbian would be up to it. But - in case it is - it starts like this

Ni oka da sklopim,
Postelja prazna tera san,
A život se topi
I nestaje brzo, k'o dlanom o dlan.

K'o razum da gubim,
Jer stvarnost I ne primećujem,
Još uvek te ljubim,
Još uvek ti slepo verujem

Btw - can't stop giggling at you singing "Born to be Alive" That song always makes me giggle anyway!
I guess I was giggling when I was singing it I like 'Against all odds" too I liked the film too, it made me cry. I was already soft when I was young
*Elsie* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-01-2008, 10:12 AM   #2747
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post
I'm protesting Why is this The Tursunov fangirls chat thread only ?? This is segregation
Hi Ted Don't worry, fanboys are welcome here too
Old 07-01-2008, 10:40 AM   #2748
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post
I'm protesting Why is this The Tursunov fangirls chat thread only ?? This is segregation
Hello my friend - of course you're always welcome here Just sorry my work PC has been playing up, and it's taken me about an hour to be able to reply to this post

Hope you're OK, and not too sad about Misha yesterday

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 11:27 AM   #2749
country flag *Elsie*

I just came back from lunch We are having a chocolate day at work today We are not very motivated since we heard that ghastly Cyril is going to be our new small boss My colleague Sylvie found out yesterday she is going to the same "centre parcs" as him at the same time Poor her We are speculating about our new Big Boss, as ghasly Richard is leaving in a few months. It might be ghastly Frederic, Laurent's current boss The guy is a real dictator
Old 07-01-2008, 11:45 AM   #2750
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie View Post
I just came back from lunch We are having a chocolate day at work today We are not very motivated since we heard that ghastly Cyril is going to be our new small boss My colleague Sylvie found out yesterday she is going to the same "centre parcs" as him at the same time Poor her We are speculating about our new Big Boss, as ghasly Richard is leaving in a few months. It might be ghastly Frederic, Laurent's current boss The guy is a real dictator
Are there any bosses in your company that aren't ghastly? Ghastly Richard, Ghastly Frederic, and now Ghastly Cyril And I feel really sorry for Sylvie ending up at the same place on holiday..... that only happened to me once years ago, - a nice quiet week in Cornwall with my Dad, was ruined by the arrival of the loud and obnoxious Sales Manager from the firm I was then working for - accompanied by his equally ghastly family They were staying in a cottage about 2 minutes walk from ours - it was vile

Chocolate day sounds nice though! Tomorrow I believe we are having a strawberries and cream day here known as "Wimbledon Wednesday" Rather sad when half the staff are being kicked out of the door - but I'll eat them anyway

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 07-01-2008, 11:53 AM   #2751
country flag *Elsie*

Quote:
Are there any bosses in your company that aren't ghastly? Ghastly Richard, Ghastly Frederic, and now Ghastly Cyril And I feel really sorry for Sylvie ending up at the same place on holiday..... that only happened to me once years ago, - a nice quiet week in Cornwall with my Dad, was ruined by the arrival of the loud and obnoxious Sales Manager from the firm I was then working for - accompanied by his equally ghastly family They were staying in a cottage about 2 minutes walk from ours - it was vile

Chocolate day sounds nice though! Tomorrow I believe we are having a strawberries and cream day here known as "Wimbledon Wednesday" Rather sad when half the staff are being kicked out of the door - but I'll eat them anyway
The fewer the staff the more strawberries and cream cake you'll have

No, all our bosses are ghastly. I feel sorry for Sylvie too, such a big country, and then ending up with your future boss I am sorry it happened to you too How is your Dad btw? You never speak about him anymore Did he meet Alex?
Old 07-01-2008, 11:59 AM   #2752
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
The fewer the staff the more strawberries and cream cake you'll have

No, all our bosses are ghastly. I feel sorry for Sylvie too, such a big country, and then ending up with your future boss I am sorry it happened to you too How is your Dad btw? You never speak about him anymore Did he meet Alex?
He's good - yes thanks - doing OK More and more deaf by the moment - I have to SHOUT at him all the time now - but otherwise good (touch wood!). He likes the warmer weather - it improves his arthritis and he can get out more. How's your Mum doing?

And - yes - he has met Alex. And he loves him Says he is "the best thing" that has ever happened to me Alex can charm the birds of the trees if he puts his mind to it you see And besides - he lets my Dad talk for hours about football - and show him all his old photos and memories of Arsenal in the 1950's I cannot compete!

Old 07-01-2008, 12:12 PM   #2753
country flag *Elsie*

Quote:
He's good - yes thanks - doing OK More and more deaf by the moment - I have to SHOUT at him all the time now - but otherwise good (touch wood!). He likes the warmer weather - it improves his arthritis and he can get out more. How's your Mum doing?

And - yes - he has met Alex. And he loves him Says he is "the best thing" that has ever happened to me Alex can charm the birds of the trees if he puts his mind to it you see And besides - he lets my Dad talk for hours about football - and show him all his old photos and memories of Arsenal in the 1950's I cannot compete!
It's hard to compete with perfection indeed

I am happy your Dad is fine. So is my Mum She still has to use her crutches at home, but she is training very hard to get rid of them one day. She is able to do her own grocery shopping and cooks every day (or at least that is what she tells me ) - I would like it she had a cleaning woman though, because she can't do that yet and my sister doesn't want to
Old 07-01-2008, 12:19 PM   #2754
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
It's hard to compete with perfection indeed

I am happy your Dad is fine. So is my Mum She still has to use her crutches at home, but she is training very hard to get rid of them one day. She is able to do her own grocery shopping and cooks every day (or at least that is what she tells me ) - I would like it she had a cleaning woman though, because she can't do that yet and my sister doesn't want to
Glad to hear it - your Mum is an amazing woman And I would like to get a cleaning woman too. Alex might be perfection - but I don't think he can be trained in the finer arts of housework

Btw - just noticed - your avatar What a cute troll Is it Glenn? Or M***aV, or perhaps Johnny D? On second thought - too adorable for any of them! Oh - I am in love What gorgeous purple hair!!!

Btw - I have to go now - it's that time again Hope to catch up again real soon Don't work too hard in my absence!

Old 07-01-2008, 01:02 PM   #2755
country flag *Elsie*

Quote:
Glad to hear it - your Mum is an amazing woman And I would like to get a cleaning woman too. Alex might be perfection - but I don't think he can be trained in the finer arts of housework

Btw - just noticed - your avatar What a cute troll Is it Glenn? Or M***aV, or perhaps Johnny D? On second thought - too adorable for any of them! Oh - I am in love What gorgeous purple hair!!!

Btw - I have to go now - it's that time again Hope to catch up again real soon Don't work too hard in my absence!
That time

Glad you like my avatar It's jhappy that inspired me It's none of the ones you mentionned, my troll is too cute For those you mentionned I have this:
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg images5.jpeg (2.7 KB, 0 views)
Old 07-01-2008, 02:14 PM   #2756
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
That time

Glad you like my avatar It's jhappy that inspired me It's none of the ones you mentionned, my troll is too cute For those you mentionned I have this:
I think they need stronger than that

So I guess it must be Bilbo then - just too cute

I'm home - and all we have on TV is WTA

Old 07-01-2008, 03:03 PM   #2757
country flag *Elsie*

Quote:
I think they need stronger than that

So I guess it must be Bilbo then - just too cute

I'm home - and all we have on TV is WTA
WTA

Bilbo I don't like him, but at least he is not lurking here.

You came home early darling. British railways

We have no more chocolate I am hungry as a lion, I only had a salad for lunch
Old 07-01-2008, 03:17 PM   #2758
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
WTA

Bilbo I don't like him, but at least he is not lurking here.

You came home early darling. British railways

We have no more chocolate I am hungry as a lion, I only had a salad for lunch
How do you know? He may lurk here "in disguise"

Actually I've come to the conclusion that over half of MTF GM are trolls The stupid quote of mine that sweet Glenn used, has now been added to loads of others by other people to start a poster bashing thread on GM Sad these people can't have any pleasure without hurting/bashing/ridiculing other people that they've never met Mind you - the guy who started that thread, is the one who once tried to excuse **** on the grounds that some women "ask for it" So what can you expect?

And why are you "hungry as a lion"? Haven't you been eating chocolate all day? I have cheesecake here I bought it for Alex - but if I ate it now, he'd never know would he? Or is that too cruel?

Old 07-01-2008, 03:39 PM   #2759
country flag *Elsie*

Quote:
How do you know? He may lurk here "in disguise"

Actually I've come to the conclusion that over half of MTF GM are trolls The stupid quote of mine that sweet Glenn used, has now been added to loads of others by other people to start a poster bashing thread on GM Sad these people can't have any pleasure without hurting/bashing/ridiculing other people that they've never met Mind you - the guy who started that thread, is the one who once tried to excuse **** on the grounds that some women "ask for it" So what can you expect?

And why are you "hungry as a lion"? Haven't you been eating chocolate all day? I have cheesecake here I bought it for Alex - but if I ate it now, he'd never know would he? Or is that too cruel?
No that's not cruel. Alex is the one who is cruel by letting you all alone You can always buy him another one

I saw the thread. Hahaha I can't believe he said that about **** I "know" him from the football thread. He obviously doesn't know a darn thing about it. But I can't blame him, as he is Australian. (Sorry to all our Australian lurkers )
Old 07-01-2008, 03:56 PM   #2760
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
No that's not cruel. Alex is the one who is cruel by letting you all alone You can always buy him another one

I saw the thread. Hahaha I can't believe he said that about **** I "know" him from the football thread. He obviously doesn't know a darn thing about it. But I can't blame him, as he is Australian. (Sorry to all our Australian lurkers )
I thought he was American And do we have any Australian lurkers? It really is a scary thought how many lurkers just kind of - well - lurk

And - I can assure you my poor Alex doesn't want to leave me all alone - it's just that this week he is working in another location, covering for a colleague on holiday - so he has a long drive everyday, and he gets home really late and he is really tired Now you see why I feel mean taking his cheesecake It does look nice though