The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread - Page 183 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-30-2008, 07:28 PM   #2731
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Tursunov fangirls chat thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhappy View Post
I feel a bit dumb asking this but what's a queue? I'm too lazy to search it. It wasn't the best match to watch, Janko vs Schuettler. Janko was injured and had difficulty playing after that, his early shots were a bit poor too, Schuettler on the other hand, played really well. I can't say I'm very concerned about lurkers and trolls simply because I have a rather cynical view on humanity anyway. Whenever I do get poked at by one, I use them as an excuse to take out any frustration I might have, post it and then (not always) delete it.
The Cat Lady- oh yes, very and you'd have plenty of assistant masseuses as well! I've always found that the best reason to travel Britsh rail is the announcements. "Complimentary tea is now available in the dining cart. Anyone wishing to purchase complimentary tea..."
The queue is a British art form As for the tea - most times these days our trains don't even have a Dining Car, let alone any tea

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-30-2008, 09:47 PM   #2732
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
Janko lost :awww Poor darling could hardly walk he was in so much pain :awww No doubt the GM idiots will be attacking Serbians for "faking injury timeouts" etc blahblahblah :rolleyes As for the massage - he needed one from me - not the trainer - that would have made him feel better Either that or scared him into running faster.

Pleased for you and Mario
Sorry sweetie Poor Janko, such a pity he had to get injured I'm sure he would have retired from the match and locked himself in the locker room with you

And now Marat is trying to make me explode I can't make sense of all of this now, it's too much for me
Quote:
Originally Posted by patchett View Post
Aleka-congratulations to Mario,I'm glad he made your day,he didn't make mine cos I'm a Nando fan of course:lol But these things happen in every Grand Slam event, a player emerges as a heroic 5 set winner, after the cause seemed lost. He's had a difficult time with illness and injuries so big kudos to him for coming through. I'm:sad for Nando but I hope he won't beat himself up over this loss.

Yeah the Moto GP was eventful that year(it was 2006 I think) The previous race Hayden had clashed with Dani in Portugal and they were both out of the race,the Dani played peacemaker in the last race allowing Hayden to go through to clinch the title,with Rossi making a fatal mistake. I've been hooked since 2004. Theres no going back for me now

Mmmm sounds like you and Cosmin are making nice plans:aplot hug
Sorry, darling I have a little soft spot for Nando as well, but Mario is somewhere uuuuup there I am so proud of my boys

I know the feeling!

Sometimes...no plans today Though I would've wanted to...
Quote:
The queue is a British art form As for the tea - most times these days our trains don't even have a Dining Car, let alone any tea
Adam told us we can't queue....he's right
Old 07-01-2008, 07:51 AM   #2733
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
Sorry sweetie Poor Janko, such a pity he had to get injured I'm sure he would have retired from the match and locked himself in the locker room with you

And now Marat is trying to make me explode I can't make sense of all of this now, it's too much for me

Sorry, darling I have a little soft spot for Nando as well, but Mario is somewhere uuuuup there I am so proud of my boys

I know the feeling!

Sometimes...no plans today Though I would've wanted to...

Adam told us we can't queue....he's right
Adam was right No one queues like us. If you come to Wimbledon next year, you will see that the queue there is an art form - and must admit, other countries scare me totally because they don't do it. I always get pushed back because I just don't have it in me to push ahead or "queue jump"

Sorry you didn't see the lovely Cosmin yesterday - will be all the better when you do see him again.

As for being locked into the Locker Room with Janko - not sure his girlfriend would approve, - but I would sure enjoy it!

Morning everyone else And to the lurkers of course!

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 07-01-2008, 08:45 AM   #2734
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

girls! I like the British queuing art In some other countries (no I won't develop ) they could follow this example

Rose I hope you feel better today I saw the last set of the Incredible Hulk againt Misha yesterday Where are the days that the RG winner didn't even participate at Wimbledon or lost in the first round

I am surprised that you and Di are surprised that the recreation centers are closed I am used to it now, they only want to make sure that we are bored stiff during the Summer
*Elsie* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 09:14 AM   #2735
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie View Post
girls! I like the British queuing art In some other countries (no I won't develop ) they could follow this example

Rose I hope you feel better today I saw the last set of the Incredible Hulk againt Misha yesterday Where are the days that the RG winner didn't even participate at Wimbledon or lost in the first round

I am surprised that you and Di are surprised that the recreation centers are closed I am used to it now, they only want to make sure that we are bored stiff during the Summer
Hi Connie - I am still a bit sad about that whole Glenn thing - it just upsets me that people can be so petty and pathetic - but still - never mind

About the badminton - well we have dedicated Sports Clubs open all year (not just ones affiliated to Schools and Colleges that fit in with term time), - so i guess we're used to facilitities being open all the time. Not that I have ever joined one of course

As for Misha - it was inevitable He was exhausted after that long Stepanek match on Saturday - most normal people would have been - it's just that some others just aren't normal Must admit I only saw the end of that match, because I was transfixed by watching poor Janko hobbling around the court trying to play a match when he wasn't even fit to walk He should have retired - bless him - poor baby And then there was the famous choking Gasquet match to watch

Mind you - tomorrow I'm afraid I wil be a Murray fan for the day - I'm at the stage now when I don't care who wins as long as The Hulk is out - but sadly he'll probably be biting the Wimbledon trophy on Sunday And - don't worry - I will not be watching it - that would be too hard to bear. Wimbledon being won by some bulked up powerhouse, who almost knocks grown men over with his power of shot is just anathema to me - it certainly isn't tennis in the way I know or love it

Old 07-01-2008, 09:26 AM   #2736
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Connie - I am still a bit sad about that whole Glenn thing - it just upsets me that people can be so petty and pathetic - but still - never mind

Quote:
About the badminton - well we have dedicated Sports Clubs open all year (not just ones affiliated to Schools and Colleges that fit in with term time), - so i guess we're used to facilitities being open all the time. Not that I have ever joined one of course

As for Misha - it was inevitable He was exhausted after that long Stepanek match on Saturday - most normal people would have been - it's just that some others just aren't normal Must admit I only saw the end of that match, because I was transfixed by watching poor Janko hobbling around the court trying to play a match when he wasn't even fit to walk He should have retired - bless him - poor baby And then there was the famous choking Gasquet match to watch
Yeah, amazing isn't it I am not a Gasquet fan, but I would have prefered him in the quarters rather than Clement

Quote:
Mind you - tomorrow I'm afraid I wil be a Murray fan for the day - I'm at the stage now when I don't care who wins as long as The Hulk is out - but sadly he'll probably be biting the Wimbledon trophy on Sunday And - don't worry - I will not be watching it - that would be too hard to bear. Wimbledon being won by some bulked up powerhouse, who almost knocks grown men over with his power of shot is just anathema to me - it certainly isn't tennis in the way I know or love it
I am at the same stage. Come on Murray He won't win though I won't be watching Sunday either and if Hulk wins I won't come on MTF for at least one week
Old 07-01-2008, 09:29 AM   #2737
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Morning

Rose Hope you feel better today sweetie On BW,well as time is going by,it makes me more and more proud every day that Ernests took 18 games off him Its making that performance look truly great
Yeah,Gasquet blew it(poor joke at this time of day,sorry) This is a freakish tournament,but it happens

Connie You like to queue Its sad that you cant play badminton for a while now! We have sports clubs open all year as Rose has said, and there are special programmes for summer run by our leisure centres,except the one I'm organising doesn't pinch all their ideas

Today I've done 3 hours study,thats enough. Its too nice out there. I am going out with my Dad today! We're shopping(yes,a man who is willing to trail round the shops) And tonight,I am having a karaoke party So I am going door knocking warning the neighbours that their windows might shatter, and that their peace will definitely be shattered

Take care girls,I might not be back in here today, so try and have a nice day Life is too short to worry about trolls I get them every day teasing me,telling me I am slow cos of my learning difficulties,I just laugh in their face Well,at least I am off my backside doing something whilst they are being pathetic.!!

Bye for now

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 09:45 AM   #2738
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Di Have a lovely day. And enjoy the karaoke party ............... do I have to worry that the niose will carry as far as London?

And your words about trolls (as ever) are very wise. You're a great lady - and don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise

Ernests I was contemplating putting him in my signature soon

Old 07-01-2008, 09:50 AM   #2739
country flag *Elsie*

Di Gasquet blew it Very funny
Wow what a great program on a normal weekday Shopping with your Dad and a karaoke party Have fun dear and please think of your poor friends that are stuck at work
Old 07-01-2008, 10:09 AM   #2740
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Connie-I think of you always,whatever you are doing sweetie You liked my embarrasing joke I feel for all of you at work whilst I am enjoying myself

A quick PS, are there any songs you'd like me to belt out for you girls this evening,so I can think of you? I'll lurk before my party starts(around 7 pm) And yes London is in danger,any concert halls that havent got acts tonight,well our act will reach them

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 10:23 AM   #2741
country flag *Elsie*

Quote:
Connie-I think of you always,whatever you are doing sweetie You liked my embarrasing joke I feel for all of you at work whilst I am enjoying myself

A quick PS, are there any songs you'd like me to belt out for you girls this evening,so I can think of you? I'll lurk before my party starts(around 7 pm) And yes London is in danger,any concert halls that havent got acts tonight,well our act will reach them
I'd like you to belt "Take me out" out for me. Or "Orchestra" - Vewwy nice songs to sing vewwy outloud in my opinion I did a Karaoke once and I sang "born to be alive"
Old 07-01-2008, 10:25 AM   #2742
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:

Requests - That's sweet. So for me - I will be an old slushy romantic and say "Total Eclipse of the Heart"

And I need you now tonight
And I need you more than ever
And if you'll only hold me tight
We'll be holding on forever
And we'll only be making it right
Cause we'll never be wrong together
We can take it to the end of the line

I must be getting soft in my old age. Have loads of fun

Old 07-01-2008, 10:52 AM   #2743
country flag *Elsie*

Quote:
Requests - That's sweet. So for me - I will be an old slushy romantic and say "Total Eclipse of the Heart"

And I need you now tonight
And I need you more than ever
And if you'll only hold me tight
We'll be holding on forever
And we'll only be making it right
Cause we'll never be wrong together
We can take it to the end of the line

I must be getting soft in my old age. Have loads of fun
You are not old I like that song I thought you would come up with Phil Collins

Di - how about "trolling, trolling, trolling on the river"
Old 07-01-2008, 11:00 AM   #2744
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie View Post
You are not old I like that song I thought you would come up with Phil Collins
You know me too well I was thinking of him, but then I thought "Total Eclipse" was probably easier for a woman to sing at a karaoke. You do know how much I love "Against All odds" and "Groovy Kind of Love" though don't you? I also considered "Molitva" but wasn't sure if Di's Serbian would be up to it. But - in case it is - it starts like this

Ni oka da sklopim,
Postelja prazna tera san,
A život se topi
I nestaje brzo, k'o dlanom o dlan.

K'o razum da gubim,
Jer stvarnost I ne primećujem,
Još uvek te ljubim,
Još uvek ti slepo verujem

Btw - can't stop giggling at you singing "Born to be Alive" That song always makes me giggle anyway!

Old 07-01-2008, 11:09 AM   #2745
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

I'm protesting Why is this The Tursunov fangirls chat thread only ?? This is segregation
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote