The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread - Page 182 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-30-2008, 09:25 AM   #2716
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Tursunov fangirls chat thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie View Post
You leave all alone because of Janko

There is a troll in the football thread And btw he has one of your posts in his signature
I'm famous Probably knows I would never go to the football thread to see him. Who is it btw? Does it mean I have to "brave" the football thread to find out

And sorry about deserting you But it is bad here today - two of the girls I work with were made redundant this morning - they are both lots And Alex is working in Guildford this week, so I can't even meet him for my cigarette break

Edit: Don't worry - I can't see anything, so I guess it must be GlennM because I can see he's been posting there but I have him on Ignore, so I can't see his posts. I despise him - so if he wants to quote or take the p*** out of me - I really couldn't care Sad, pathetic individial. He does post a lot on GM though - so I guess that will open me up to more hatred and ridicule - good job I don't post there anymore.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more

Last edited by *Ljubica* : 06-30-2008 at 09:31 AM.
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-30-2008, 09:42 AM   #2717
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

Good guess Everything was quite okay on the football thread until he showed up. I don't understand why intelligent young men as Scarecrows and Adam are trying to discuss with him. What a waste of time I won't say more though, I wouldn't want him to show up here Sometimes I have the feeling we might have more than only 1 slimy lurker - you are famous indeed

I am so sorry for the girls that were made redundant I don't know what more to say about it. It s*cks and I feel for them

Frodo
*Elsie* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 10:19 AM   #2718
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good guess Everything was quite okay on the football thread until he showed up. I don't understand why intelligent young men as Scarecrows and Adam are trying to discuss with him. What a waste of time I won't say more though, I wouldn't want him to show up here Sometimes I have the feeling we might have more than only 1 slimy lurker - you are famous indeed

I am so sorry for the girls that were made redundant I don't know what more to say about it. It s*cks and I feel for them

Frodo
Well - sadly all Internet Forums/chat threads attract fools as well as nice people. So if you come somewhere like this, you meet some really cool and lovely people, but there are also always vitriolic, bitter trolls like him and some others I'm sure they lurk here - just as they do in Nole's Forum - though quite why they lurk so much in threads of players they profess to hate I have really no idea And I agree, sometimes i feel so sick of it, i want to leave MTF and get away from all the immature stupidity - but then there are good things and good people here too - so you have to turn a blind eye to the sad fools like GM. And - yes - I know I am (in)famous - they hate me Sometimes I feel like crying over their nastiness - but there are more things in life to cry over than some teenage boy half my age being a schoolyard bully.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more

Last edited by *Ljubica* : 06-30-2008 at 10:25 AM.
Old 06-30-2008, 11:56 AM   #2719
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

OK Connie (and anyone else around!) - I am going now. I've had enough of today - I want to watch Janko and Misha against the Incredible Hulk (davai Misha!), and see my cats, and forget about bad things at work, and all the spiteful, brainless idiots on MTF I'm sure I'll be on here later today.

Dovidenja

Old 06-30-2008, 12:01 PM   #2720
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
Well - sadly all Internet Forums/chat threads attract fools as well as nice people. So if you come somewhere like this, you meet some really cool and lovely people, but there are also always vitriolic, bitter trolls like him and some others I'm sure they lurk here - just as they do in Nole's Forum - though quite why they lurk so much in threads of players they profess to hate I have really no idea And I agree, sometimes i feel so sick of it, i want to leave MTF and get away from all the immature stupidity - but then there are good things and good people here too - so you have to turn a blind eye to the sad fools like GM. And - yes - I know I am (in)famous - they hate me Sometimes I feel like crying over their nastiness - but there are more things in life to cry over than some teenage boy half my age being a schoolyard bully.
Well said

Now that the weekend is over it's very sunny here again I had lunch outside with Florence and Cyril
This evening I have badminton for the last time until september
Old 06-30-2008, 12:34 PM   #2721
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Rose Sorry you've had bad things happen at work,and are feeling so I feel bad for the girls who were made redundant,life is so unkind! ** I don't go there anymore either. Yes, cuddle your cats and watch tennis, make you feel better You are so right, ** arent worth crying about darling. I always apply the phrase'Ignorance is Bliss' and it really is sweetie I'll give you some heartfelt

I was in a Funding Meeting this morning,those are always a bit scary usually,but things are stable. But we all had early lunch afterwards,and then they let me get back for tennis.

Connie Thanks for the warning about trolls in football thread. I was going to go over there but I'm not bothering now. the weather!! Its always the way though, you just cant make plans cos of the damned Then when you have to work,its sunny, life is so cruel.

You had lunch outside with Florence and Cyril,well even if the company wasn't nice I bet the lunch was I had cake this morning at work-madeira cake with cream And I stopped off to buy Spanish tortilla, special occasion!!

Connie-what will you do without your badminton? Is there anything else you can do? I hope you find something to do,I am sure you will,you are too active not to

I'm going to watch somenow of course,theres still a lot of really good matches, cos I like doubles so much too!

Take care girlies,love you all,catch you later

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 01:02 PM   #2722
country flag *Elsie*

Di Enjoy the tennis. Roger is playing Hewitt at the moment and I am stuck at work with the livescores

As for the badminton, I will miss it bunches, but I won't become a couch potato like you know who because I will continue to run and swim

Later sweetie
Old 06-30-2008, 01:21 PM   #2723
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Glad you like the quote - it comes from my good friend Marla, whose other classic quote is................

- Rule 1 - all men are b**tards
- Rule 2 - never forget Rule 1 :lol
I like her!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by patchett View Post
Aleka:hug Oh dear, a thunderstorm:help I so hate thunderstorms. I spoke too soon about the weather my end of England. I was going to go for a walk after lunch, but it has poured withfor an hour,however it is brightening up so I'll still go.

Dani finished 2nd in Moto GP race in Assen(Netherlands). The weather wasn't great there though. The good finish means that Dani leads the World Championship now:worship. I had to laugh when Rossi crashed on last lap,cos I just don't like him!!
Sorry that you guys are scared of them I sort of like them

Yay for your guy!!! I remember the last race of the championship, the year Hayden won it, when Rossi took a bad turn and crashed, thus losing the title
Quote:
And Ilija is a total cutie
He is And he's such a diva
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Fabregas View Post
Was it nice?? of the thunderstorm story
It was awesome We laughed so much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhappy View Post
Yay, Spain won! With Russia out, I cheered for Spain and won myself $50CAN! The bruise around my eye is almost gone, so thanks for asking MrsFabregas.
Congrats Glad Spain could be of service!!! And yay about your eye!
Quote:
Euros don’t make life easier You deserve all 41 of them for having to wake up so early

So he called
I just like them more than our money and thanks

Oui!!

Have a lovely day sweeties
Old 06-30-2008, 02:14 PM   #2724
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

OK - I am just home in time for Janko to walk out on court I hope he wins because I'm feeling really down right now......... I guess that's a cue for some other trolling fool to get a kick out of putting sad words in their signature to laugh and sneer

Di - glad you got home to watch the tennis. Ajde Janko - and PLEASE Davai Misha

Connie - why do you have to give up badminton? I'm sure they play all year here?

Aleka - yes - I think you'd like Marla - crazy Polish lady with 2 dogs and 5 cats Well- I say she is Polish - she came to the UK as a child and is a UK citizen now, but her parents and family are all Polish.

OK - time for Janko Wow- he is very attractive to look at mid-afternoon - or indeed anytime

Old 06-30-2008, 02:59 PM   #2725
country flag *Elsie*

Quote:
OK - I am just home in time for Janko to walk out on court I hope he wins because I'm feeling really down right now......... I guess that's a cue for some other trolling fool to get a kick out of putting sad words in their signature to laugh and sneer

Di - glad you got home to watch the tennis. Ajde Janko - and PLEASE Davai Misha

Connie - why do you have to give up badminton? I'm sure they play all year here?

Aleka - yes - I think you'd like Marla - crazy Polish lady with 2 dogs and 5 cats Well- I say she is Polish - she came to the UK as a child and is a UK citizen now, but her parents and family are all Polish.

OK - time for Janko Wow- he is very attractive to look at mid-afternoon - or indeed anytime
It's my fault, I shouldn't have mentionned it. So sorry

How come you needed 2 hours to get home?

I have to give up badminton because the recreation centers are closed for holidays

Aleka So what did he say?
Old 06-30-2008, 03:18 PM   #2726
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
It's my fault, I shouldn't have mentionned it. So sorry

How come you needed 2 hours to get home?

I have to give up badminton because the recreation centers are closed for holidays

Aleka So what did he say?
No - it's not your fault I would have found out anyway. Some of my friends on Nole's Forum have seen it and mentioned it now anyway Pity they didnt ban the a***hole permanently when he had his other ban recently - he does nothing but troll and bully and try to cause trouble - and not just relating to me, but to almost everyone on MTF. He's a fool - that's why I have him on Ignore. So - please don't worry

How come I needed 2 hours to ger home? Blame British Rail The train broke down for 40 minutes just outside Slough

And now Janko has lost the 1st set and called the trainer for a groin strain - this is a sh*t day

Anyway - I am going now -I only checked back here dutring one of Janko's injury timeouts. He had to go off court for them too - they obviously thought the British viewing public weren't ready for Janko without his shorts on receiving massage treatment Damn - many people would have enjoyed that - especially me Just don't tell Alex I said that

Anyway - don't worry - it's not your fault at all Talk to you later or tomorrow

Old 06-30-2008, 04:08 PM   #2727
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute

Rose Hope Janko will make you feel better soon And, man oh man, what I wouldn't give to see that massage

Connie Well, we basically talked about when and where we'd meet

Mario made my day today
Old 06-30-2008, 05:53 PM   #2728
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
Rose Hope Janko will make you feel better soon And, man oh man, what I wouldn't give to see that massage

Connie Well, we basically talked about when and where we'd meet

Mario made my day today
Janko lost Poor darling could hardly walk he was in so much pain No doubt the GM idiots will be attacking Serbians for "faking injury timeouts" etc blahblahblah As for the massage - he needed one from me - not the trainer - that would have made him feel better Either that or scared him into running faster.

Pleased for you and Mario

Old 06-30-2008, 05:54 PM   #2729
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Connie-you have to give up badminton because the recreation centres near you are closed Well thats not very good of them is it? Wish you could come and play here sweetie Still you can run and swim for now, keep anlike you in good shape. I'm playing a bit more tennis this week(permitting of course).

Aleka-congratulations to Mario,I'm glad he made your day,he didn't make mine cos I'm a Nando fan of course But these things happen in every Grand Slam event, a player emerges as a heroic 5 set winner, after the cause seemed lost. He's had a difficult time with illness and injuries so big kudos to him for coming through. I'm for Nando but I hope he won't beat himself up over this loss.

Yeah the Moto GP was eventful that year(it was 2006 I think) The previous race Hayden had clashed with Dani in Portugal and they were both out of the race,the Dani played peacemaker in the last race allowing Hayden to go through to clinch the title,with Rossi making a fatal mistake. I've been hooked since 2004. Theres no going back for me now

Mmmm sounds like you and Cosmin are making nice plans

Janko I hate to see players in pain,struggling to finish a match. No doubt we'd queue to massage him, kiss his injury better Hope you heal soon Janko

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 06:21 PM   #2730
country flag jhappy

jhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond repute

I feel a bit dumb asking this but what's a queue? I'm too lazy to search it. It wasn't the best match to watch, Janko vs Schuettler. Janko was injured and had difficulty playing after that, his early shots were a bit poor too, Schuettler on the other hand, played really well. I can't say I'm very concerned about lurkers and trolls simply because I have a rather cynical view on humanity anyway. Whenever I do get poked at by one, I use them as an excuse to take out any frustration I might have, post it and then (not always) delete it.
The Cat Lady- oh yes, very and you'd have plenty of assistant masseuses as well! I've always found that the best reason to travel Britsh rail is the announcements. "Complimentary tea is now available in the dining cart. Anyone wishing to purchase complimentary tea..."

Congratulations to Ted and Jhappy - both thread leaders in October 2009 to you all
jhappy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote