The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread - Page 181 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-29-2008, 01:34 PM   #2701
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Tursunov fangirls chat thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
Aleka :wavey So glad he called - whilst you were out having fun "Treat 'em mean, and keep 'em keen" girl Have a good weekend:hug
That is some good piece of advice As for the weekend it was absolutely interesting Went to sleep at Andreea's house, and because of a thunderstorm the power went out for about 20-30 min. For a second there I thought I was in a horror movie
Quote:
Originally Posted by patchett View Post
Aleka-I am glad your faith in men is a bit stronger again, now he's called you I am sure he wont let you get away And me a Latvian Wikipedia-:awww sweet thing to say, I just want to learn enough Latvian to win friends and influence people should I ever end up in Riga on a hen-night or something

At least our weather in Derbyshire is matching Londons today Theres a rumour its gonna get better too, I truly hope so

Take care girlies, speak soon Love ya all
Hen-night in Riga Would Ernests be a part of the entertainment?

Glad you're having nice weather, sweetie Here it's so hot

Love ya too, Di

Have a lovely Sunday girls

Old 06-29-2008, 01:56 PM   #2702
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Thunderstorm Aleka - I am sooooo scared of them My one true phobia. Glad you and Andreea are OK

Glad you like the quote - it comes from my good friend Marla, whose other classic quote is................

- Rule 1 - all men are b**tards
- Rule 2 - never forget Rule 1

Now for the rest of the day I will imagine Ernests "entertaining" Di and her friends as some sort of male stripper in Riga

Have a nice Sunday yourself

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 02:30 PM   #2703
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Aleka Oh dear, a thunderstorm I so hate thunderstorms. I spoke too soon about the weather my end of England. I was going to go for a walk after lunch, but it has poured withfor an hour,however it is brightening up so I'll still go.

You and Rose,your imagination runs wild! Don't you know I am an? I was thinking more of Ernests performing Latvian folk dancing to my tastes in music, 80s stuff, Madonna,(especially to the line 'What are you looking at?') then if not his music such as Queen, Eric Clapton Then if he couldn't manage to strut his stuff dancing,cos I've seen him in training, and balance isn't his strong point!!!, I would probably strip him instead Imagine away The options would be endless

Rose-yeah love the quotes It certainly applies to the men around my neighbourhood

I read somewhere else today that you've been sorting photos out. Any in particular?

Dani finished 2nd in Moto GP race in Assen(Netherlands). The weather wasn't great there though. The good finish means that Dani leads the World Championship now. I had to laugh when Rossi crashed on last lap,cos I just don't like him!!

Incredibly the skies are clearing here miraculously so I am off for that walk. Then the football. VAMOS ESPANA

Take care girlies

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 02:42 PM   #2704
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Di I'm shocked Poor Ernests - so young and innocent - and yet the centre of so many - erm - impure thoughts Stripping the poor boy indeed That really made me laugh!

As for the photos - well - all of them really Just having a general tidy up of my photo files, cataloguing stuff, and deleting things I have in duplicate. The task seems endless

Enjoy your walk

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 06-29-2008, 04:22 PM   #2705
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Well I'm back from walking, it was all in a bit of a trance really Then I opened my front door, back to reality, and the wild thoughts I had about a hen-night in Riga just drifted away

I enjoyed my walk thanks The weather is beautiful now, I cant believe its the same day!!!

See, I'm not an angel every day. And the songs I thought of were Flash Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy, Play The Game, I could go on forever. Maybe his singing would save the stripping

I know photos,people just get carried away with them,I tried to organise mine recently The most menial tasks take so long.

Love the latest avatar of yours Rose And you changed your siggy? Bozoljac,he's a funny and cute guy. And I see Janko gets equal status to Nole

Work tomorrow, I know I have to take minutes of a meeting, and usually when meetings are over, they let me go home

Enjoy the rest of your day,cuddle the cats and Alex for me

Old 06-29-2008, 05:00 PM   #2706
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Well I'm back from walking, it was all in a bit of a trance really Then I opened my front door, back to reality, and the wild thoughts I had about a hen-night in Riga just drifted away

I enjoyed my walk thanks The weather is beautiful now, I cant believe its the same day!!!

See, I'm not an angel every day. And the songs I thought of were Flash Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy, Play The Game, I could go on forever. Maybe his singing would save the stripping

I know photos,people just get carried away with them,I tried to organise mine recently The most menial tasks take so long.

Love the latest avatar of yours Rose And you changed your siggy? Bozoljac,he's a funny and cute guy. And I see Janko gets equal status to Nole

Work tomorrow, I know I have to take minutes of a meeting, and usually when meetings are over, they let me go home

Enjoy the rest of your day,cuddle the cats and Alex for me

"Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy" Poor Ernests - I would say he looks so young and innocent, but I also know that he and Nole are good friends, and got up to all kinds of mischief when they were at the Academy -so maybe he's not so innocent after all

Yes - now that Nole is out of Wimbledon, it was time to put a back in my avvie - as some of the girls on Nole's Forum decided that my cat avatars defined me on MTF! So this is Frodo - a jolly and peacable kind of chap - always wants to be everyone's friend and loves children

As for Janko - this week he deserves to get double top billing though I've changed it again now, because I thought it looked more balanced with him next to the famous "Beauty" quote! And Ilija is a total cutie

Leaving work early to watch tennis sounds good to me - I hope to do the same as Janko plays second match on tomorrow.

Have a good evening, and consider your cuddles duly passed on - have to say Alex loves all these cuddles from women he has never met - I guess most men would

Last edited by *Ljubica* : 06-29-2008 at 07:26 PM.
Old 06-29-2008, 08:36 PM   #2707
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute

ESPANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! POR FIIIIN MI QUERIDA ESPANAAAAA!!!!!

Unreal, after all these years of being a fan of the little engine that couldn't, finally I don't have to take the mockery anymore. I am so happy, it's such an amazing feeling

GRACIASSSSS CHICOS!!!!!!
Old 06-29-2008, 09:39 PM   #2708
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhappy View Post
MrsFabregas- hope your mom feels better, although I would think a orange cast is cooler than a white one, and just as easy to personalize. If you got a black one like a friend of mine had on her leg a year ago, you could always substitute markers for white-out.
Well, i'd told her to get a red/yellow/red one to support Spain , but noooooooooooo she insisted on an orange one .... Now i so so so want to tell her "told you so
She might choose for a red/yellow/red one now

How/s your eye doing btw??

Quote:
Morning :wavey

Frens- yes - you are right - I've decided to turn both jobs down. Alex said there was no point in accepting a job (however good the money was) if I wasn't 100% happy from the first - and he was right- as usual. The only reason I'm looking, is because the recession means everything is uncertain on the job front here, and there are lots of redundances being made where I am at the moment, so I was just being cautious.

And - OK - I hear you - no more GM - I promise. And I do like looking at the Funny Fotos Thread myself sometimes.

I read somewhere you won't be around this weekend -I will miss you :awww And hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Btw - loved your comment in your other post about men only being good for one thing (except for Alex who is a jewel :lol ) Well he has a hangover this morning, and is miserable and very un-jewel like :rolleyes but I guess he is one of the good guys, and does have more than one use! I certainly have nothing to complain about him for - in any way :aplot

Oh - and almost forgot - glad your Mum is getting better.

Have a nice day all.
Better jobs will come your way hun and the weekend was lovely ... Went to see the Tarzan musical (me for the second time ... seeying a half naked guy, totally athletic built, swinging from rope to rope, you can never see enough of that, right ) with a friend for her birthday! How was yours??

for the non-jewel Alex ... was he totally passed out?? The things you can do with them then

Btw ... you mentionned Alex is loving all the free hugs he's getting from us, I wouldn't mind seeying who i am hugging vistually though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
Well, I went out with Andreea and another friend last night and he called. We went out to a club on the lake. It was great, I have a better opinion on men today :lol

Wooooot for your mom getting her cast off, and for the free weekends :aplot

:rolls Frens, you crazy woman!!!! :aplot

He called, he called. But I'll take you up on that some other time

Cool Have a blast, sweetie. I'm gonna go sleep over at Andreea's tonight!!
So he called, huh .... Very wise men... and you only have to call and will track him down and thoughoughly kick his ass... Not specificly this one... let's say ... Any guy you want

Was it nice?? of the thunderstorm story

Quote:
"Treat 'em mean, and keep 'em keen" girl
Phrase of the year !!!
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 09:40 PM   #2709
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You and Rose,your imagination runs wild! Don't you know I am an :angel? I was thinking more of Ernests performing Latvian folk dancing to my tastes in music, 80s stuff, Madonna,(especially to the line 'What are you looking at?') then if not his music such as Queen, Eric Clapton :lol Then if he couldn't manage to strut his stuff dancing,cos I've seen him in training, and balance isn't his strong point!!! :lol :rolls, I would probably strip him instead :rolls :lol Imagine away The options would be endless:aplot

Dani finished 2nd in Moto GP race in Assen(Netherlands). The weather wasn't great there though. The good finish means that Dani leads the World Championship now :worship. :secretI had to laugh when Rossi crashed on last lap,cos I just don't like him!!

Incredibly the skies are clearing here miraculously so I am off for that walk. Then the football. VAMOS ESPANA :rocker2

Take care girlies :kiss
DI!!!! I didn't know you could be so .... Go girl

Congrats with Dani (did he btw rode on the motor with only 1 glove ??) for laughting at Rossi ... mean girl!

And Spain WON OMFG, I still can't believe it ... am so proud !!!!!!!

Rose ... You can be happy now... Euro 2008 is over and we're back to tennis now
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 05:44 AM   #2710
country flag jhappy

jhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond repute

Yay, Spain won! With Russia out, I cheered for Spain and won myself $50CAN! The bruise around my eye is almost gone, so thanks for asking MrsFabregas. I'm going to miss it since it was a-muse of entertainment. The Cat Lady- good luck with the job thing, and Alex is right, good money means very little if you absolutely hate your job (spoken like some one who was stupid enough to work at a company called Vector, they sold knive door-door and it was incredibly stupid, case and point- team meetings at f--kin 10pm in the winter, dude, its Canada its pitch dark by 5pm in winter and they barely gave out any info about what you were supposed to do, I didn't know about the knives and door-door stuff until the 4th day of being there!)
Connie- did you ever see that kitten again? It most likely is feral, although I've met some pretty anit-social pet cats before!

Congratulations to Ted and Jhappy - both thread leaders in October 2009 to you all
jhappy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 06:56 AM   #2711
country flag but-it's-ok

Good morning girls

I have to say: ESPANA - EURO 2008 CHAMPIONS INCROYABLE,FANTASTICO!!!

I am sooooo excited and pleased for them. The atmosphere at my work place will be so nice, cos there will be some money to come for those who were wise enough to bet on them. Oooh extra cakes,even a piece of tortilla

jhappy-I am so glad your eye injury is healing so well. Great to hear. And you got some dollars cos Spain won. Even better.

Frens-Yes Dani is clever,he can ride without a glove, a footpeg, with an exhaust hanging off, I'vs seen him do all this, thats why he's awesome I laughed at Rossi, cos I knew what it meant for Dani. Yes, that does make me mean,you may slap my wrist

Yes, I do have my mischievious streak,we all do It is great when you let your imagination run away with you,life would be so dull otherwise. Fantasy and dreams

Connie I hope you had a nice weekend,the weather isat the moment. Did you win your game of badminton? My neighbours don't usually have barbecues, but even they had one over the weekend,I wasn't invited

The induction with the kids on Saturday morning went really well, no fights,no tears. They're all looking forward to the summer sports holiday club so much. And yes, I managed to get on the programme

Rose Hope you,Alex, and your lovely cats are fine this morning. That pic of Frodo, I remember him now,cos he was the one in the snow And your siggy change,great stuff

Looks like Alex didn't behave himself with the boys. His hangover,hope its better now and he's cheerful again.

At least football is over,and you can annoy him with tennis again! I want to see that doubles, Dima and Jamie on the same court I don't think I'll miss anything important tennis wise today.

I am so happy, I cant stop smiling.

Take care girlies, love ya all, till later

Last edited by patchett : 06-30-2008 at 07:03 AM.
Old 06-30-2008, 07:17 AM   #2712
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Morning

Di - glad you're happy. Guess I am too - because that ghastly football is over for a while

Aleka and jhappy - glad you're both happy too

Frens - No he wasn't totally passed out - and I always find when they're that passed out, - it really isn't worth the effort anyway As for the photo........... he really wouldn't like me to put a photo of him on here (I can understand that as I wouldn't have one of me on here either!) - but if you imagine a taller, older Janko, without the beard and thinner in the face - then that's the nearest I can think to describe Alex. He's very, very dark - typically Serbian looking Hope that helps a bit Oh - and I'm with you on the half-naked guys swinging on ropes though I think they might look a bit out of place here in my office.

Anyway - must do some work - later girls

Old 06-30-2008, 07:41 AM   #2713
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Fabregas View Post
:hug Have fun on your hike!!!! 12K is a nice distance , unless it's very hillie And yes, i hope the weather will be better too during the weekend....

And :eek you might come back to Holland if it all goes wrong with the job.... Can i be vewwy selfish then by saying i hope it goes wrong ??
I never said it was a long hike

Yes you can be selfish Where in Holland do you live?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
:rolls No, we don't have euros yet. That would have made life much easier. I deserve the 41 euros just for getting up at 8:30 am during my vacation And for putting up with all the idiot drivers on the road.
Euros don’t make life easier You deserve all 41 of them for having to wake up so early

So he called

Di Strip Ernests I thought you were the only not immoral girl here

Rose You are right to have turned the jobs down, for the reasons the other girls already mentioned Don't work too hard

*goes to checkout the football thread*
*Elsie* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 08:29 AM   #2714
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Hi Connie Sadly I do have some work to do this morning - it is very sad I want to go home early and see Janko too - life is very hard Later

Old 06-30-2008, 08:38 AM   #2715
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Connie Sadly I do have some work to do this morning - it is very sad I want to go home early and see Janko too - life is very hard Later
You leave all alone because of Janko

There is a troll in the football thread And btw he has one of your posts in his signature
*Elsie* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote