The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread - Page 141 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-25-2008, 04:53 PM   #2101
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Tursunov fangirls chat thread!

Good evening and welcome from sunny Paris Miruna I am sorry............ blame too much to do, and too little time

Just popped out in a break from the Janko/Lapentti match - will have to go back and support him shortly, - he is not doing so well Nole won, but OMG it was a real struggle - I have many grey hairs after his match today

Have not seen Dima yet Watched Andreev practice this morning, and also Cilic who is very cute

So far have received a bunch of pink roses from a young man from Ecuador - goodness knows why and a proposal of marriage from some Serbian guy who I am sure belongs to the Mafia I turned him down as gently as I could

Anyway - not so much time now, but hope to be here more tomorrow as they forecast and I have found an Internet Cafe near to my apartment.

Dima Bilan

Bye for now, and I love you all

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-25-2008, 05:25 PM   #2102
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
Good evening and welcome from sunny Paris Miruna I am sorry............ blame too much to do, and too little time

Just popped out in a break from the Janko/Lapentti match - will have to go back and support him shortly, - he is not doing so well Nole won, but OMG it was a real struggle - I have many grey hairs after his match today

Have not seen Dima yet Watched Andreev practice this morning, and also Cilic who is very cute

So far have received a bunch of pink roses from a young man from Ecuador - goodness knows why and a proposal of marriage from some Serbian guy who I am sure belongs to the Mafia I turned him down as gently as I could

Anyway - not so much time now, but hope to be here more tomorrow as they forecast and I have found an Internet Cafe near to my apartment.

Dima Bilan

Bye for now, and I love you all
Cat Lady Good to hear from you! If I understand well you hope it rains tomorrow so that you can go to the Internet Cafe After PHM now we have Alizee on tv WTA Later

Miruna The Russian song was borrring indeed! I liked Spain though My favorite was Turkey
*Elsie* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 05:25 PM   #2103
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Rose Great to hear from you in Paris. Flowers and marriage proposals Letting the Serbian guy down gently-are you sure(Just kidding!!!)

And Erno won today too Nole had a struggle and a half, it must have been a bit hard to watch live at times, but the point is he got through and thats all that matters

Dima Bilan With a name like Dima he was sure to win and be going places I liked Iceland entry, Latvian, and Greek entries too. Ireland giving Latvia 12 points -

Take care Rose And thanks for your report

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 08:35 AM   #2104
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

It is raining in Paris Dima may play later if it ever stops BUT SERIOUSLY -6 HAVING A GREAT TIME Cannot understand this stupid keyboard though, which is probably apparent

Went out on the town with 8 haqndsome young men I met at the or Troicki match yesterday - yes they were from Serbia

OK - they are hassling me for this PC so I have to go (I am in the Press Room - do not ask how or why )

Love you all

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 05-27-2008, 09:42 AM   #2105
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

Cat Lady! Good to see you are having fun while I am at work Enjoy sweetie
Old 05-27-2008, 04:13 PM   #2106
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie View Post
Cat Lady! Good to see you are having fun while I am at work Enjoy sweetie
Sweetie But remember you will be having fun on holiday next week, when I am back at work Anyway - not so much to report today - just and more Watched an hour of Robin Haase v Cilic and the Dutch guys there were so loud Gave me a headache - especially as I was supporting Cilic

Anyway - nothing more to report - I am tired and getting an early night tonight. Hope for better weather tomorrow. Am missing Alex like crazy Btw he just thinks it funny that I have got all these young Serbian guys to take me out for drinks - and older ones to propose marriage to me Seems he trusts me not to cheat on him whatever the provocation - and he is right I would not swop him for the world

Old 05-27-2008, 06:03 PM   #2107
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anyway - not so much to report today - just and more
Poor you Do you have an umbrella with you??

Quote:
Watched an hour of Robin Haase v Cilic and the Dutch guys there were so loud Gave me a headache - especially as I was supporting Cilic
That's what you get when you cheer for Cilic instead of Robin ..... BAD Rose

Quote:
Anyway - nothing more to report - I am tired and getting an early night tonight. Hope for better weather tomorrow. Am missing Alex like crazy Btw he just thinks it funny that I have got all these young Serbian guys to take me out for drinks - and older ones to propose marriage to me Seems he trusts me not to cheat on him whatever the provocation - and he is right I would not swop him for the world
Going out with 8 young hot Serbs, huh ..... Have fun babe, and don't forget the one who's back home, waiting for you
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 09:52 AM   #2108
country flag *Elsie*

Quote:
Sweetie But remember you will be having fun on holiday next week, when I am back at work Anyway - not so much to report today - just and more Watched an hour of Robin Haase v Cilic and the Dutch guys there were so loud Gave me a headache - especially as I was supporting Cilic

You are right, only three days left before my holiday Sorry for the rain This morning the weather sucks here but they say it will be better this afternoon

Loud Dutch guys Never mind, they are probably in training for the EC football

Alex rocks

Have fun and take care dear
Old 05-28-2008, 12:50 PM   #2109
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, just to say a hello to you all
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 03:45 PM   #2110
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

Tosee

hello girls

Rosie, i hope you haven't got a cold most of ppl who were there yesterday did

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 04:47 PM   #2111
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Miruna - don't worry - I had a cold before I got to Paris - so it's getting better now

Frens - sorry about Robin but I Cilic. He is such a sweet boy And - no - I won't forget my man - I'm a good girl really Oh - and don't worry - I'm English, so I never go anywhere without an umbrella

Connie - hope you're not missing me too much during the boring working day And - yes - my Alex rocks

Old 05-28-2008, 07:37 PM   #2112
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

oh so u had the antibodies

i remember when cilic showed up he def igor and dima in a row i was at school lol and only me and oddjob were cheering dima

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 08:29 PM   #2113
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Miruna - don't worry - I had a cold before I got to Paris - so it's getting better now

Frens - sorry about Robin but I Cilic. He is such a sweet boy And - no - I won't forget my man - I'm a good girl really Oh - and don't worry - I'm English, so I never go anywhere without an umbrella

Connie - hope you're not missing me too much during the boring working day And - yes - my Alex rocks
Good girl then, on both the umbrelly and not forgetting ur man

for Robin though .... You're the one who jinxed him and you gotta live with it

Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 10:03 AM   #2114
country flag *Elsie*

Quote:

As a matter of fact I do
Old 05-29-2008, 02:56 PM   #2115
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Connie

Anyway - as tomorrow is my last full day of tennis (I only have half a day before I have to leave on Saturday), I may not get a chance to come here and say goodbye to you So this is just to say - have a lovely holiday, hope all is well with your family in Holland, and I will catch up with you when you get back. I will be at Queens on the Monday when you get back (another chance to over Mr. Tipsarevic ), but after that I will be here for sure.