Mitya quotes? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-12-2010, 07:48 PM   #1
country flag alelysafina

Location: In the middle of nowhere... and nowhere near the beach :(
alelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mitya quotes?

Can anyone give me any good quotes he said, I've looked but only found a few and far between. TIA

I want to have my evil way with Tommy Robredo

Nikolay Davydenko Online

My Av was made by J'torian
alelysafina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-13-2010, 03:37 AM   #2
country flag moro_girl

moro_girl has a reputation beyond reputemoro_girl has a reputation beyond reputemoro_girl has a reputation beyond reputemoro_girl has a reputation beyond reputemoro_girl has a reputation beyond reputemoro_girl has a reputation beyond reputemoro_girl has a reputation beyond reputemoro_girl has a reputation beyond reputemoro_girl has a reputation beyond reputemoro_girl has a reputation beyond reputemoro_girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mitya quotes?

"Then there is a problem with copycats from WTA. They steal all of our great ideas! Fist-Pumping, grunting, blogging, sleeveless shirts… They steal everything good ATP came up with. I’m surprised they haven’t stolen Feliciano..." - Dmitry Tursunov
Old 05-16-2010, 02:59 PM   #3
country flag little_masha

little_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mitya quotes?

Well, if you want to indulge in some Tursunovian sense of humor, then you should start by searching for his Estoril 2006 ATP blog, which is delirious!!! And I am not a woman of big words.

He’s truly juicy, if you take some time and dig out old interviews and articles, he will amaze you, because he’s both extremely humorous and smart and elegant in his jokes, it really shows that he’s a well read kind of guy.

My all time favorite was apparently dedicated, via post card or something like this, to some broad:

Dear forum lady, please take care only of what’s important in life: you, your cat and Dmitry Tursunov.

Then also, at some tournament, where he pulled out a Safin-with-a-vengeage: You know, some rockets like it rough!

Summing up, those Grecian-god looks are clearly wasted on him. He’s got more than it takes for making the ladies go crazy with that absolutly adorable witticism of his
little_masha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote