The "Andy will never be as cool as Dmitry" Blog Thread... - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-16-2006, 06:13 PM   #46
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Andy will never be as cool as Dmitry" Blog Thread...

tangy-have you ever thought about ghost blogging for the ATP? You could spice things up quite a bit
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-16-2006, 08:01 PM   #47
country flag partygirl

partygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know what to say.

well maybe just that tangy & ande need to blog together.
partygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 08:49 PM   #48
country flag partygirl

partygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE Roddick
…Tawny Kitaen from Vh1’s Surreal Life. I am sorry but she makes watching this show more unbearable than it already is. I mean she has this huge ego and for what? She rolled around with hardly any clothes on in a Whitesnake video in the eighties, and beat up her ex-husband with a shoe…congrats!!!
...I get it, he is totally mad crushing on Alexis Arquette.
-she is blonde
Old 05-16-2006, 10:59 PM   #49
country flag williaer

williaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond repute

What a great blog entry. Hilarious and sooooo him... I wish Andy did them more often, but I guess once a week is good because we won't get sick of them/he won't run out of things to say.

Um... what he had to say about Tawny Kitaen I don't even know who she is but the way he talks about her, I'm glad I've never heard of her!!
williaer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 10:51 AM   #50
country flag Caren

Caren has a reputation beyond reputeCaren has a reputation beyond reputeCaren has a reputation beyond reputeCaren has a reputation beyond reputeCaren has a reputation beyond reputeCaren has a reputation beyond reputeCaren has a reputation beyond reputeCaren has a reputation beyond reputeCaren has a reputation beyond reputeCaren has a reputation beyond reputeCaren has a reputation beyond repute

I Andy

This just typifies Andy, i love it
Caren is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 12:07 PM   #51
heya
Banned!

heya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond repute

Cute, witty guy.... Sad to see him more worried about basketball playoffs and
CELEBRITIES than about his lifestyle and competition.
He can barely talk about work unless an opponent gets injured and he reaches a semifinal without working much most of the year.
He'll make it look like he's happy and pleasing everyone, but he never cares about a tournament he's playing....
If I stopped telling truths or taking my schedule + emotional maturity seriously,
I'd retire.

His brain disappears while listening to blatantly manipulative folks (Pmc, Mattress Mc....).

When something lame happens, he keeps dwelling on it and tries making a big, exciting deal of it. I don't see anything shocking about Ginger being absent-minded (she stupidly planned the PUNK'D show, and he felt the need to air it ON MTV. .....Wasn't the previous day's Davis Cup joke loss bad enough?).

Last edited by heya : 05-17-2006 at 12:10 PM.
heya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 12:09 PM   #52
country flag williaer

williaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone got an idea for the thread title?
Old 05-25-2006, 08:46 PM   #53
country flag williaer

New Blog:
so here we go again

- ok so the ankle first. I sprained two of the three ligaments in my left ankle. Fortunately, neither one is terrible. I woke up this morning and my range of motion was better so that is encouraging for next week. I won’t know my status for the French Open for a couple more days.

- I have eaten schnitzel everyday since I have been here. for those who don’t know it is basically breaded veal…. pretty tasty, but I am convinced it is just the German version of fried chicken haha

- Am I the only person on the planet who does not use myspace? I had not even heard of it a couple of months ago, and now it is all I hear about. I guess the guy who started it recently sold it for around 600 million. I would say it was apparently a pretty good idea for him, and I am way behind the times.

- When was the last time there was a positive story on CNN?

- There is not a shortage of rain in Germany

- GO HEAT!!!!! Wade is a stud

- A late congratulations to my friends Lauren and Stu who graduated from law school a couple of weeks ago. I know it was tough, but I am so happy/proud of you guys

- trying to figure out what to do in Düsseldorf on an off day when I can’t cruise around ….. any suggestions?

And the weekly awards go to

Fine of the Week— My brother John takes this prestigious award this week…he spills coffee on his shirt last week in Austin at about 9:30 in the morning. No big deal right? So, I walk into my kitchen at 8:30 at night and he is still wearing his white shirt with the quarter sized coffee stain in the middle of it after a full day of running errands around town. Come on John! You have to own more than one shirt haha

Butthead of the Week— Geri Haliwell, the former Spice Girl named her new baby daughter Bluebell Madonna. Congrats on being a parent, but are we seriously okay with yelling out Blubell Madonna? This is just the latest in celebs having to name their kids something totally off the wall. When will a celeb be okay with a Michael or Bob?…Sorry Ginger Spice…and sorry to Bluebell Madonna Spice as well

Self-Chuck of the week— Hasselhoff mania lives!!!! I have literally turned on my TV here in Germany 3 times since I have been here and something about David Hasselhoff has been on every time. It is unreal…. and to top that off none other than Dirk Nowitzki (who deserves crazy respect for helping the Mavs get past the Spurs), says that he sings David Hasselhoff songs when he gets nervous during games!!! Are we being serious about this Hasselhoff thing over here in Germany? Sorry to do it …. Dirk and friends…. proceed to wall

til next week….
Old 05-25-2006, 08:49 PM   #54
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

hm, fascinating.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 08:55 PM   #55
country flag surfpinky

surfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond repute

hmm.
"...but the fact remains he can move faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo when he wants to..."
surfpinky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 09:00 PM   #56
country flag WuMiE

WuMiE has a reputation beyond reputeWuMiE has a reputation beyond reputeWuMiE has a reputation beyond reputeWuMiE has a reputation beyond reputeWuMiE has a reputation beyond reputeWuMiE has a reputation beyond reputeWuMiE has a reputation beyond reputeWuMiE has a reputation beyond reputeWuMiE has a reputation beyond reputeWuMiE has a reputation beyond reputeWuMiE has a reputation beyond repute

hhhhhhm. hmmmmmmm. :P

GOOD LUCK TO :

ANDY RODDICK || JAMES BLAKE || MARDY FISH || ANDRE AGASSI || BOB & MIKE BRYANS

MARAT SAFIN || TOMMY HAAS || TIM HENMAN || RICHARD GASQUET || NICOLAS ALMAGRO || MARCOS BAGHDATIS || GUILLERMO CORA || JUAN CARLOS FERRERO || CARLOS MOYA || FRANK DANCEVIC || SCOVILLE JENKINS
WuMiE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 09:00 PM   #57
country flag williaer

i'm quite surprised he actually did one.
but it's good to hear what's wrong with him...
Old 05-25-2006, 09:03 PM   #58
country flag blosson
La La Land

blosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond repute

OMG Any's bitching!
blosson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 09:06 PM   #59
country flag partygirl

interesting again...

his enteries are so random i feel odd after having read them, like we have gotten some insight but insight to what i don't know.

and john should get the self chuck for that story.
if he's gonna wear spill damaged clothes he might aswell still be "fat john"
class it up big brother.

*my title suggestion-
The "self chucked duck"
or
"Im with stupid"
Old 05-25-2006, 10:07 PM   #60
country flag Breakaway

Breakaway has a reputation beyond reputeBreakaway has a reputation beyond reputeBreakaway has a reputation beyond reputeBreakaway has a reputation beyond reputeBreakaway has a reputation beyond reputeBreakaway has a reputation beyond reputeBreakaway has a reputation beyond reputeBreakaway has a reputation beyond reputeBreakaway has a reputation beyond reputeBreakaway has a reputation beyond reputeBreakaway has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to hear his ankle is not too bad

The "team" shirts are dumb, but not the JESSICA ones!

And Andy DON'T EAT VEAL!!!!

I don't think there are any "Bobs" around, and sorry to anyone who knows one. But I don't care for that name... I like Robert better

When I think of "Bob" I think of that commericial! You know the one I am talking about??

Andreev, Mathieu, Murray, Tursunov, Safin, Youzhny, Davydenko, Kunitsyn, Korolev, Gabashvilli, Kuznetsov, Ginepri, Jarkko Nieminen and Nalbandian
Breakaway is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote