The "Andy will never be as cool as Dmitry" Blog Thread... - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-10-2006, 06:43 AM   #1
country flag williaer

williaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond repute
Default The "Andy will never be as cool as Dmitry" Blog Thread...

So... Andy is apparently doing a weekly blog now for Ar.com and I thought it'd be cool to have a special thread for it, so it doesn't get lost in with other stuff....

Here's the first entry
------------------------
My First “Blog” Entry…

Okay, so here is the first of my weekly blogs here on andyroddick.com ….. there is really no set format and I have never done this before so be patient haha…. if this one is terrible, then it will get better…. if this one is good, then next weeks will most likely be much worse. I think I am just going to go for random thoughts.

- props to my team the Miami Heat for getting to round 2, although I was not feeling too good when it was tied at two all

- Kobe Bryant is the best player in the NBA and should have won the MVP this year…. even though the Lakers lost, no other player from any team could be substituted in and come close to accomplishing what Kobe and his team did this year. Last year was horrible for him away from the court, but props for bouncing back under so much scrutiny

- how is this for irony? Kobe and Shaq have baby girls on the same day last week within 6 minutes of each other…. congrats to both… wonder if there were congratulatory phone calls exchanged

- possibly the worst thing about coming to Europe during this time is not being able to watch the games anymore…. BLAH!!!!

- so Mike Bryan is on our same flight over to Rome, and some guy is shaking the back of his headrest the whole time…. that sounds like that would be fun for eight plus hours right?……. that guy should be forced to jump headfirst into a wall..haha

- Charleston is a great city, and we should definitely get back there for a Davis Cup home tie sometime

- Rome is an absolutely amazing city… When John and i landed here to fight off jet lag, we walked around the city for about 5 hours. I never go sightseeing, but it blew me away. We walked from the Vatican to the Coliseum, and we saw a castle that is still around from 173 AD…. it is almost impossible to comprehend how old that really is, especially being from a country that is a little over 200 years old…… very very cool

- I have been into this band The Fray…. I am sure most of you have heard their song “Over My Head”, but if not check it out

- have eaten too much buffalo mozzarella cheese since I got here

- a huge congratulations to Captain McEnroe and his wife Melissa for the birth of their first daughter!!!!

and as Jim Rome would say even if he was here in Rome “I am out”…
williaer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2006, 06:50 AM   #2
country flag surfpinky

surfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Andy will never be as cool as Dmitry" Blog Thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy

- Kobe Bryant is the best player in the NBA and should have won the MVP this year….
*murrays*

Quote:
BLAH!!!!
tursunoving!!!!!!!!

Quote:
- I have been into this band The Fray…. I am sure most of you have heard their song “Over My Head”, but if not check it out
yay I like you.
Quote:
- a huge congratulations to Captain McEnroe and his wife Melissa for the birth of their first daughter!!!!
more tursunoving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks ellen! [:
"...but the fact remains he can move faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo when he wants to..."
surfpinky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 06:51 AM   #3
country flag partygirl

partygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddick
that guy should be forced to jump headfirst into a wall..haha
he so clever.

Quote:
have eaten too much buffalo mozzarella cheese since I got here
why would you do that???...you actually look skinny like a player at the moment.

Quote:
“I am out”…
of course you are.

Last edited by partygirl : 05-10-2006 at 07:15 AM.
partygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 06:53 AM   #4
country flag williaer

williaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond repute

So I just took Andy's advice and had a peek at The Frey... They've got some cool music!!!
Old 05-10-2006, 07:05 AM   #5
country flag am&a

am&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond repute

nice title. accurate.
am&a is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 07:18 AM   #6
country flag williaer

Quote:
Originally Posted by am&a
nice title. accurate.
True it is...
Old 05-10-2006, 07:30 AM   #7
country flag partygirl

partygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond repute

And dmitry will never be as beautiful as Andy, so it all works out fairly...sort of
partygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 07:33 AM   #8
country flag superpinkone37

superpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Ellen

Quote:
Originally Posted by dskufh
- Kobe Bryant is the best player in the NBA and should have won the MVP this year…. even though the Lakers lost, no other player from any team could be substituted in and come close to accomplishing what Kobe and his team did this year. Last year was horrible for him away from the court, but props for bouncing back under so much scrutiny

I think I'm the only one in here that likes the Lakers. |:

Quote:
Originally Posted by am&a
nice title. accurate.
HA!

superpinkone37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 07:37 AM   #9
country flag morningglory

morningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond repute

blah... Andy needs to talk about himself more...
morningglory is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 08:41 AM   #10
country flag blosson
La La Land

blosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningglory
blah... Andy needs to talk about himself more...
I sort of agree, the only person I know who he mentioned is John and P Mac... ah and Rome! I love Italia.
blosson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 08:42 AM   #11
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superpinkone37
Thanks Ellen

I think I'm the only one in here that likes the Lakers. |:

HA!

no you're not
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 09:35 AM   #12
heya
Banned!

heya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond repute

I love supporting selfish people.

Pmc loves me so much....
I never told him to shut up because he's my CAPTAIN!
Sport show hosts like Jim Rome adore my success too!

I hate killing losses with my talent...I don't have the guts....

but I've a big butt and belly.

Cheetos, cheese burgers and chunks of cheese are great for my belly....
Mary Carillo agrees; she knows I'm slightly delusional like her..

Oh well, I still support good singers.

Please, don't tell me I'm a champ.
Bye,

11-yr.old Andy
xoxo
Attached Images
File Type: gif owned.gif (60.5 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg AVa.jpg (32.5 KB, 2 views)
heya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 11:18 AM   #13
country flag Noelle

Noelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. Putting "Blog" into quotes is so five years ago, Andy.
Old 05-10-2006, 02:51 PM   #14
country flag superpinkone37

superpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin
no you're not

superpinkone37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 04:24 PM   #15
country flag Carito_90

Carito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond repute

This is... I didn't see it coming.

Quote:
- Rome is an absolutely amazing city… When John and i landed here to fight off jet lag, we walked around the city for about 5 hours. I never go sightseeing, but it blew me away. We walked from the Vatican to the Coliseum, and we saw a castle that is still around from 173 AD…. it is almost impossible to comprehend how old that really is, especially being from a country that is a little over 200 years old…… very very cool
See Andy? That's what Europe is like! You'd have known that if you went to their tourneys more often but... you know.

Quote:
- have eaten too much buffalo mozzarella cheese since I got here
Doug, we have a problem here. Where ARE you!?

It was alright. Never as good as Dmitry's but... there are lots of !!!! there. (: hee
Carito_90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote