Miami [CHEERING THREAD] - Page 94 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2006, 09:06 PM   #1396
country flag iced gem

iced gem has a reputation beyond reputeiced gem has a reputation beyond reputeiced gem has a reputation beyond reputeiced gem has a reputation beyond reputeiced gem has a reputation beyond reputeiced gem has a reputation beyond reputeiced gem has a reputation beyond reputeiced gem has a reputation beyond reputeiced gem has a reputation beyond reputeiced gem has a reputation beyond reputeiced gem has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Faithful Mitya Slaves Cheering their Strawberry-Cream Hills Master in WIMBLEDON!!!

D. Tursunov Interview - Day 4
Thursday, 29 June, 2006

Q. You got the first two out of the way here. Now we've got Ljubicic coming up. Where are you emotionally with this tournament right now? I know that sounds like an odd question. Sometimes with you it's hard to know just what your commitment is from day to day?

DMITRY TURSUNOV: Well, actually, you're probably right, that it's kind of hard to know with myself. I don't even know that answer. I'm not sure. I haven't really been I mean, even though I've been winning fairly easy, I didn't play too many grass court players, so maybe partially that's why I've been doing, you know that's why I've been winning easily. But I haven't really been playing up to my satisfaction, so hopefully I can improve and then, you know, 'cause Ivan is gonna be completely different story than the first two rounds. I think it's gonna be like more problems, considering if, you know, I keep playing the same way. So hopefully I can, uhm, increase my level so I have any chance playing against him.

Q. How badly do you want this?

DMITRY TURSUNOV: How badly (smiling). I don't know. On the bar of on the scale of one to ten?
No, I mean, I definitely want it, you know. Whether I'm gonna win or lose, it's not gonna be, uhm is not gonna show how much I want it. Hopefully I can win, but, you know, there's a lot of things has to come together for me to win on grass against Ljubicic. So it's gonna be difficult match. I realize that. I'm not gonna my head is not in the sky. I don't think that I'm just gonna come out and magically start playing well. I need to work on certain things and I have two days to prepare for that match.

Q. You played Ljubicic once before?

DMITRY TURSUNOV: Yes.

Q. What's it like?

DMITRY TURSUNOV: It was a long time ago. You know, he wasn't where he is right now and I wasn't where I am right now. So, you know, he definitely didn't have as much confidence as he has right now simply because he had so many matches and he's been winning, he's been in top 5 for second year now. So his confidence is definitely high, and same story for me, you know. I've had a lot of matches. So different surface again, so it's a completely different match. Just because I lost there doesn't mean that I'm gonna lose here. But, again, it's gonna depend on how both of us play.

Q. You haven't been broken yet. Is that a testimony to your serving or to opponents who I don't want to denigrate them but none of them are Ivan Ljubicic.

DMITRY TURSUNOV: I think it's gonna be a little bit of both. There's a lot of things. If you have a little bit more pressure, you don't serve as well. So there's a lot of things that can go wrong. But, yeah, I mean, I think that I've been serving fairly well, and at the important points when I was down breakpoints today, you know, I managed to play well. So I think that, uhm, it has a little bit of both. I've been playing well and also the other guys haven't played so well on my serve.

"the two-meter embodiment of a female’s dream" - Dmitry on Marat

An Obedient Slave of the Not-So Photogenic Freaking Handsome Devil

Dmitry Tursunov

Fernando Gonzalez

Rafael Nadal
iced gem is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-29-2006, 09:14 PM   #1397
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Faithful Mitya Slaves Cheering their Strawberry-Cream Hills Master in WIMBLEDON!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-29-2006, 10:14 PM   #1398
country flag wolviebabe

wolviebabe has a reputation beyond reputewolviebabe has a reputation beyond reputewolviebabe has a reputation beyond reputewolviebabe has a reputation beyond reputewolviebabe has a reputation beyond reputewolviebabe has a reputation beyond reputewolviebabe has a reputation beyond reputewolviebabe has a reputation beyond reputewolviebabe has a reputation beyond reputewolviebabe has a reputation beyond reputewolviebabe has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for posting the interview!.

I braided his hair and he talked about this cute bag he bought at Louis Vuitton store! Unfortunately he had to leave soon for a warm-up so I hugged him good bye and wished him luck! He is soooo cute when he pouts!!!.
--Dmitry Tursunov
wolviebabe is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-30-2006, 12:33 AM   #1399
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

more cheering for dima !

Quote:

Quote:
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Old 06-30-2006, 11:18 AM   #1400
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Faithful Mitya Slaves Cheering their Strawberry-Cream Hills Master in WIMBLEDON!!

Mitya and Kohlschreiber broke in the 1st game!!! (vs Nenad and Fab)
Old 06-30-2006, 12:19 PM   #1401
country flag Mara_M

davai davai!!

Quote:

Quote:
Old 06-30-2006, 02:01 PM   #1402
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

they lost

well now Dmitry can focus on singles!!
Old 06-30-2006, 06:04 PM   #1403
country flag suertelina

suertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond repute

I hope he'll win in single! Davai!

"I won't trade my party life on an useless halo and some shitty wings"

"I'm sure if I were a girl, Safin is the best looking guy on the circuitand has a bit of personality. But then I probably wouldn't want to be his girlfriend because I know what he's like!" {Andy Murray}

Juan Carlos David F. - Fernando V. - Max Mirnyi - O Rochus
suertelina is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-30-2006, 06:11 PM   #1404
country flag Mara_M

boo,it seems only the russians can be dima's pair !

Quote:

Quote:
Old 06-30-2006, 06:29 PM   #1405
country flag wolviebabe

wolviebabe has a reputation beyond reputewolviebabe has a reputation beyond reputewolviebabe has a reputation beyond reputewolviebabe has a reputation beyond reputewolviebabe has a reputation beyond reputewolviebabe has a reputation beyond reputewolviebabe has a reputation beyond reputewolviebabe has a reputation beyond reputewolviebabe has a reputation beyond reputewolviebabe has a reputation beyond reputewolviebabe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara_M
boo,it seems only the russians can be dima's pair !
Do we have to dial Marat's number for him?. After all Marat needs more matches...

I braided his hair and he talked about this cute bag he bought at Louis Vuitton store! Unfortunately he had to leave soon for a warm-up so I hugged him good bye and wished him luck! He is soooo cute when he pouts!!!.
--Dmitry Tursunov
Old 06-30-2006, 06:30 PM   #1406
country flag Mara_M

ahh i'd wish to dial marat's number all day long !

Quote:

Quote:
Old 06-30-2006, 06:37 PM   #1407
country flag wolviebabe

I guess he would end the day with that expression in your avvy.

--Dmitry Tursunov
Old 06-30-2006, 06:42 PM   #1408
country flag Mara_M

the ? or the ?

( )

Quote:

Quote:
Old 06-30-2006, 06:45 PM   #1409
country flag Mara_M

ahh in my avvie? neeeaaaaah he will have this face--->

Quote:

Quote:

Last edited by Mara_M : 03-23-2007 at 01:49 PM.
Old 06-30-2006, 06:47 PM   #1410
country flag wolviebabe

Awww.... CutieMarat.

--Dmitry Tursunov
Closed Thread