Miami [CHEERING THREAD] - Page 53 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2006, 10:58 PM   #781
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: GO in London!!! GO Sexy Cow!!! GO!!! Grass is your surface!!! [Cheering thread]

i dont have the opportunity to practice

Old 06-15-2006, 11:03 PM   #782
country flag lucindia

lucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: GO in London!!! GO Sexy Cow!!! GO!!! Grass is your surface!!! [Cheering thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon
ohhh that's a good strategy!! "i dont understand, the camera wont work you will have to stay with your arm around me a lil longer! "
aaaaah!that's smart...I should try it!! is in us!!

And Gab u can practice with me!!next time at Bercy!!!!
do u remember when was it, when he learnt to pronuncxe "privet"?i feel so stupid, cuz i could have seen him so many times...I saw so many times he was practicing, but i didnt want to go there, cuz i thaught he would think i'm crazy to be there everyday!!!but i think most of the fans do it, so there are used to see same faces all week....i'm stupid!!!!
Old 06-15-2006, 11:09 PM   #783
country flag Aleksa's Laydee

Aleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i dont have the opportunity to practice
have a conversation with yourself pretending to be you and someone else...thats one way

Dmitry Tursunov

*mmm sweaty hugs from dima *
[Faithful Mitya Slave]

Mardy Fish
[Big right back at ya dude]
Thomas Johansson
Jonas Bjorkman - Joachim Johansson - Simon Aspelin - Jiri Novak - Richard Gasquet
Andy Murray - Fernando Gonzalez - Max Mirnyi - Jan Michael Gambill
James Blake - Greg Rusedski - Alex Bogdanovic
Andrew Kennaugh & Michael Ryderstedt ♥
Aleksa's Laydee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-15-2006, 11:12 PM   #784
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksa's Laydee
have a conversation with yourself pretending to be you and someone else...thats one way
i sometime talk to myself in english

lucie, it was after the hit following the exo with jarkko
Old 06-15-2006, 11:13 PM   #785
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ohhh that's a good strategy!! "i dont understand, the camera wont work you will have to stay with your arm around me a lil longer! "
and i know the final ending: the hand on his..undes !really ti happened to a friend,she was taking a pic with a russian player( ) and he had teh termobag on his shoulder and she was trying to put teh hand aroudn him and went lower and lower till got with the ahnd on his @$$ ! the ideea was she didn't ment to so when she realised she was frozen and even said " sorry for the hand" !

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-15-2006, 11:13 PM   #786
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

lucie, it was after the hit following the exo with jarkko
i usually talk to myself in english or spanish !

Quote:

Quote:
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Old 06-15-2006, 11:14 PM   #787

Aleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond repute

haha class one!!

Dmitry Tursunov

[Faithful Mitya Slave]

Mardy Fish
Thomas Johansson
Jonas Bjorkman - Joachim Johansson - Simon Aspelin - Jiri Novak - Richard Gasquet
Old 06-15-2006, 11:15 PM   #788

Quote:
join the club

you get better answers talking to yourself sometimes hehehe

Dmitry Tursunov

[Faithful Mitya Slave]

Mardy Fish
Thomas Johansson
Old 06-15-2006, 11:15 PM   #789
country flag Saumon

i remember that a few years ago all the reports of fans who had met marat contained this sentence: "we took a pic and i put my hand on his butt"
Old 06-15-2006, 11:19 PM   #790
country flag lucindia

lucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond repute

i talk to myself in english too!!!and when i cant find a word (i'm looking in the dictionnary...While my "conversation" has no sense and importance!!!)

Gosh, did he practice after the exo?can u believe it, i was sitting on a bench (close to the Suzanne-Lenglen, where u can see players!)...waiting for him!!!and he was on a court!!!! i'm such an ass!!!
Old 06-15-2006, 11:20 PM   #791
country flag Mara_M

i was chatting with a reporter friend abt "puting the hand on the players ass" and she said " but that's the funny thing!i always do that " me= and she said " ahh don't worry,they usually put their hand back on mine " and i was like *faint*!

Quote:

Quote:
Old 06-15-2006, 11:21 PM   #792

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara_M
i was chatting with a reporter friend abt "puting the hand on the players ass" and she said " but that's the funny thing!i always do that " me= and she said " ahh don't worry,they usually put their hand back on mine " and i was like *faint*!

Wow another idea i may try

Dmitry Tursunov

[Faithful Mitya Slave]

Mardy Fish
Thomas Johansson
Old 06-15-2006, 11:29 PM   #793
country flag lucindia

A player did it to me once....!!!!ow u wondering who???marat, dima...Dont worry, i wish u could think right...But it was just an indian player!!!!
But now be sure i'll try to do it!!!!(no, i cant!!!)
Old 06-15-2006, 11:31 PM   #794
country flag Mara_M

please try and tell me how it went

Quote:

Quote:
Old 06-15-2006, 11:35 PM   #795

should i really..wow that would be great...i bet i'l chicken out though

Dmitry Tursunov

[Faithful Mitya Slave]

Mardy Fish
Thomas Johansson
Closed Thread