♥ Dmitry Photo Gallery ♥ - Page 242 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-01-2008, 08:45 PM   #3616
country flag gwilwileth

gwilwileth has a reputation beyond reputegwilwileth has a reputation beyond reputegwilwileth has a reputation beyond reputegwilwileth has a reputation beyond reputegwilwileth has a reputation beyond reputegwilwileth has a reputation beyond reputegwilwileth has a reputation beyond reputegwilwileth has a reputation beyond reputegwilwileth has a reputation beyond reputegwilwileth has a reputation beyond reputegwilwileth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ♥ Dmitry Photo Gallery ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
Thanks Juli - though sorry I can't agree with you about the beard

My friend Linda, who was in Miami, is home now, and says she has lots of photos It will obviously take her a bit of time to get back to normal and back into her work routine etc, but as soon as she uploads her pics and sends them to me, I will surely post them here
Well yeah there is a german saying which means something like: you can't argue taste! guess that summs it up
I like beards in general (well on man that is ) and it suits him damn good I think .
Well let's see how long he sticks with it.
Oh i'm really looking forward to the picies. Hope your friend had a great time.

Thanks to Miss Mimose for making my avis *knutsch*
gwilwileth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-02-2008, 06:46 AM   #3617
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwilwileth View Post
Well yeah there is a german saying which means something like: you can't argue taste! guess that summs it up
I like beards in general (well on man that is ) and it suits him damn good I think .
Well let's see how long he sticks with it.
I always think they look better on men myself Yes - she had a great time thanks, - but you know what it's like when you get home from any holiday or time away - she went straight back to work on Monday and it takes a while to readjust back to normal!

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 08:13 AM   #3618
country flag amdany

amdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
I always think they look better on men myself Yes - she had a great time thanks

I'm glad your friend had a great time, thanks her in advance for the piccies
amdany is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 04:03 PM   #3619
country flag gwilwileth

gwilwileth has a reputation beyond reputegwilwileth has a reputation beyond reputegwilwileth has a reputation beyond reputegwilwileth has a reputation beyond reputegwilwileth has a reputation beyond reputegwilwileth has a reputation beyond reputegwilwileth has a reputation beyond reputegwilwileth has a reputation beyond reputegwilwileth has a reputation beyond reputegwilwileth has a reputation beyond reputegwilwileth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I always think they look better on men myself Yes - she had a great time thanks, - but you know what it's like when you get home from any holiday or time away - she went straight back to work on Monday and it takes a while to readjust back to normal!
Well actually I didn't had holidays for 3 years or so. Well I had some time off and all but didn't travel
But I can remember the stress after coming back from holidays. All the relaxing effect the holidays had are gone after one day at work/uni/whatever
But good she had a good time.

Old 04-02-2008, 04:05 PM   #3620
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well actually I didn't had holidays for 3 years or so. Well I had some time off and all but didn't travel
But I can remember the stress after coming back from holidays. All the relaxing effect the holidays had are gone after one day at work/uni/whatever
But good she had a good time.
With me, they usually go as soon as I unpack and start doing the washing and ironing

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 04-02-2008, 04:10 PM   #3621
country flag gwilwileth

Some more photos.

I also found the one I already posted without the copyright so I post them again without the getty scribble.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 00f903826ca7.jpg (37.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 0fe8795e329c.jpg (48.0 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg 6d52588445e2.jpg (22.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 694979a6f816.jpg (23.9 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg 267342237355.jpg (38.6 KB, 4 views)

Old 04-02-2008, 04:47 PM   #3622
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Thanks. He kind of looks in pain in the fourth one

Old 04-02-2008, 04:56 PM   #3623
country flag gwilwileth

Quote:
Thanks. He kind of looks in pain in the fourth one
hm.... I think he was just grumbleing to himself or something. (I hope so, don't want him in pain )

Old 04-02-2008, 05:01 PM   #3624
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
hm.... I think he was just grumbleing to himself or something. (I hope so, don't want him in pain )
OK - well let's be positive and hope he was just grumbling then! We know he can be quite good at that sometimes

Old 04-02-2008, 05:50 PM   #3625
country flag Miss Mimose

Miss Mimose has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Mimose has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Mimose has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Mimose has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Mimose has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Mimose has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Mimose has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Mimose has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Mimose has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Mimose has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Mimose has a reputation beyond repute

My first post here, eh? *nervous me* So, eurm...
Hello to everyone!
The pictures you see above are screen-shots taken from a German commercial and actually I'm just posting them here, because I want to know if you can see the resemblance to Mitya? I and a good friend think the bloke looks a bit like Mitya (okay, without the beard, but that's beside the point ), doesn't he? What d'you think?
Miss Mimose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 06:02 PM   #3626
country flag gwilwileth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Mimose View Post

My first post here, eh? *nervous me* So, eurm...
Hello to everyone!
The pictures you see above are screen-shots taken from a German commercial and actually I'm just posting them here, because I want to know if you can see the resemblance to Mitya? I and a good friend think the bloke looks a bit like Mitya (okay, without the beard, but that's beside the point ), doesn't he? What d'you think?
juhu!!!
jup I still think there is a resemblance in the smile
That smirk is almost as "" as mityas....Almost!!

Old 04-02-2008, 06:29 PM   #3627
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Hi and welcome Miss Mimose Please don't be nervous of us - we're nice people really And yes - I guess I can see the resemblance too - as Juli says - think it's the smile/smirk Hope to see you here lots more

Old 04-06-2008, 10:23 AM   #3628
country flag gwilwileth

Talking Re: ♥ Dmitry Photo Gallery ♥

hey,
finally have the time to catch up with mtf and tennis.
Hope everyone had a great weekend.
I found some mitya pix from Miami and Indian Wells that I didn't see.
SONY ERICSSON MIAMI 2008
Tursunov (RUS) / Cermak (CZE)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dravioli/sets/72157604349498344/?page=2

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29873869@N00/

Pacific Life Open 2008

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7638812@N07/sets/72157604395515148/

Old 04-06-2008, 10:27 AM   #3629
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Juli Good morning (Well maybe just about afternoon now!) Thanks for the great photos!

Old 04-06-2008, 10:36 AM   #3630
country flag gwilwileth

Quote:
Juli Good morning (Well maybe just about afternoon now!) Thanks for the great photos!
Hello!
Your welcome but I just found them so to the ones that took the pix