♥ Dmitry Photo Gallery ♥ - Page 235 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-19-2007, 11:01 AM   #3511
country flag Safinadoors

Safinadoors has a reputation beyond reputeSafinadoors has a reputation beyond reputeSafinadoors has a reputation beyond reputeSafinadoors has a reputation beyond reputeSafinadoors has a reputation beyond reputeSafinadoors has a reputation beyond reputeSafinadoors has a reputation beyond reputeSafinadoors has a reputation beyond reputeSafinadoors has a reputation beyond reputeSafinadoors has a reputation beyond reputeSafinadoors has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ♥ Dmitry Photo Gallery ♥

Ohhh Were you there on monday ? Did you see Dima ?? Unfortunately, my train arrived around 11 so I saw the last set... he was losing and nopbody was supporting him and I was at the very top of Bercy, on the cheapest seats, so I couldn't yell, that was so frustrating! I don't know why but every time I come to Bercy, every match of my favorite players are lost by them, I don't bring them luck at all ! Even Roger lost for the first time I saw him play ! Incredible

Dmitry Tursunov, Marat Safin, Tommy Haas

Roger Federer
Safinadoors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2007, 03:02 PM   #3512
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safinadoors View Post
Ohhh Were you there on monday ? Did you see Dima ?? Unfortunately, my train arrived around 11 so I saw the last set... he was losing and nopbody was supporting him and I was at the very top of Bercy, on the cheapest seats, so I couldn't yell, that was so frustrating! I don't know why but every time I come to Bercy, every match of my favorite players are lost by them, I don't bring them luck at all ! Even Roger lost for the first time I saw him play ! Incredible
Hi Yes I was there on Monday. I arrived there on the Friday night, and stayed for the Quallie weekend, but I had to leave on Monday night for work the next day. I actually had guest seats in one of the Loges, but that meant I couldn't yell either I was sitting on my own and feeling every stupid and conspicuous If we had known each other we could have sat and cheered together Must admit I don't much like Bercy - I don't like the atmosphere, but it is close to home (London) for me, - just 2 hours on the Eurostar - so I do go there most years.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 05:15 PM   #3513
country flag Safinadoors

Safinadoors has a reputation beyond reputeSafinadoors has a reputation beyond reputeSafinadoors has a reputation beyond reputeSafinadoors has a reputation beyond reputeSafinadoors has a reputation beyond reputeSafinadoors has a reputation beyond reputeSafinadoors has a reputation beyond reputeSafinadoors has a reputation beyond reputeSafinadoors has a reputation beyond reputeSafinadoors has a reputation beyond reputeSafinadoors has a reputation beyond repute

Hi I like Bercy a lot because it's cheap and you can easily meet the players, I have nothing against the atmosphere except for the begining of the tournament, it's dead ! and there are less people than in Roland Garros so, i don't know, we feel closer to the players.. ^^
You were in the loges ?? You're lucky (it's better than not being able to yell on the cheapest seats and seeing nothing because of the distance )! Too bad you couldn't yell! My dream is to see Dima on the court number 1 on the front seats and be allowed to yell (on court number one you can do that, i didn't know it was forbidden in the loges ), I hope we'll have this opportunity together some day
Are you going to Roland Garros too ? That reminds me that I shouldn't wait too long to book the tickets have a nice evening

Roger Federer
Old 11-19-2007, 05:50 PM   #3514
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi I like Bercy a lot because it's cheap and you can easily meet the players, I have nothing against the atmosphere except for the begining of the tournament, it's dead ! and there are less people than in Roland Garros so, i don't know, we feel closer to the players.. ^^
You were in the loges ?? You're lucky (it's better than not being able to yell on the cheapest seats and seeing nothing because of the distance )! Too bad you couldn't yell! My dream is to see Dima on the court number 1 on the front seats and be allowed to yell (on court number one you can do that, i didn't know it was forbidden in the loges ), I hope we'll have this opportunity together some day
Are you going to Roland Garros too ? That reminds me that I shouldn't wait too long to book the tickets have a nice evening
It isn't forbidden in the Loges, - it's just that it's embarrassing, because everyone stares at you If I was with a group of people I would probably do it, but when I am alone I just feel stupid I also didn't want to cause any trouble for the person who got me the tickets! Most of the other people there are Hospitality or Sponsor' guests and know nothing about tennis!

Yes - I am hoping to go to Roland Garros I have already booked my time off work for the first week. Will be great

Have a good evening too

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 11-19-2007, 07:28 PM   #3515
country flag Safinadoors

ah ah So next time (i'll be in RG the first week too )we'll yell together so as not to look too stupid, or to be happily ridiculous together for Dima's beautiful eyes ! (sorry a french expression I don't know if it makes sense in english , I think I'll wave a banner in Roland Garros, so I'll be ridiculous on live tv it'll be nice Or I'll wear my "great kisser too" shirt
and you're right, I find pretty unfair the fact that the ones in the loges never know nothing about tennis they're so boring... At the end a day .. I think that was on tuesday, we tried to sneak in the loges by going under the barriers while the acrobats were doing their show in the dark, we stayed for about a minute and a charming lady made us go back to our seats.. grr We almost succeeded

Roger Federer
Old 11-20-2007, 07:01 AM   #3516
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
ah ah So next time (i'll be in RG the first week too )we'll yell together so as not to look too stupid, or to be happily ridiculous together for Dima's beautiful eyes ! (sorry a french expression I don't know if it makes sense in english , I think I'll wave a banner in Roland Garros, so I'll be ridiculous on live tv it'll be nice Or I'll wear my "great kisser too" shirt
and you're right, I find pretty unfair the fact that the ones in the loges never know nothing about tennis they're so boring... At the end a day .. I think that was on tuesday, we tried to sneak in the loges by going under the barriers while the acrobats were doing their show in the dark, we stayed for about a minute and a charming lady made us go back to our seats.. grr We almost succeeded
Don't worry - it makes perfect sense in English - your English is excellent - much better than my French - and indeed he has got beautiful eyes LOL - to the "great kisser too" T-shirt

Old 11-20-2007, 10:08 PM   #3517
country flag Safinadoors

added to that the "great kisser too" t shirt will be a way to avoid being on live TV, nobody would understand except Dmitry and his best fans like us Oh maybe I can add on the banner "I yell for you so win for me, beautiful eyes!" That reminds me of a banner some french fans had made for Marat last year in Bercy "Marat if you win I marry you!" before sitting he even waved at the girls I think they won't forget that

Roger Federer
Old 11-21-2007, 09:34 AM   #3518
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
added to that the "great kisser too" t shirt will be a way to avoid being on live TV, nobody would understand except Dmitry and his best fans like us Oh maybe I can add on the banner "I yell for you so win for me, beautiful eyes!" That reminds me of a banner some french fans had made for Marat last year in Bercy "Marat if you win I marry you!" before sitting he even waved at the girls I think they won't forget that
I remember that banner - they showed it on TV here!

Old 11-23-2007, 08:26 AM   #3519
country flag {Annie}

{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute

Kremlin Cup 2007

Me and Mitya

Lena (Mermaid) and Mitya

Francis and Mitya

Igor Andreev
Mitya Torsonoff
Zhenya Korolev

MOHAMED LAHYANI
{Annie} is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 03:06 PM   #3520
country flag Nessa

Nessa has a reputation beyond reputeNessa has a reputation beyond reputeNessa has a reputation beyond reputeNessa has a reputation beyond reputeNessa has a reputation beyond reputeNessa has a reputation beyond reputeNessa has a reputation beyond reputeNessa has a reputation beyond reputeNessa has a reputation beyond reputeNessa has a reputation beyond reputeNessa has a reputation beyond repute

thanks Annie

the last one is

www.dmitrytursunov.aceboard.fr
Nessa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 06:30 PM   #3521
country flag Björki
Sitzen ist fürn Arsch

Björki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Annie

Bryans || Djokovic || Paire || Chiudinelli || Nalbandian || Hanley || Rojer || Nadal
Söderling || Verdasco || Wawrinka || Simon || O. Rochus || Leo Mayer

Björkman || Arthurs || Edberg || Rafter || T.Johansson || M.Norman || Aspelin
Björki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 12:24 AM   #3522
country flag Safinadoors

LOL THE LAST ONE! It's 2:30 in the morning and I think I woke everybody up because I burst out laughing spontaneously because of the photo! Dima
Marat always happy to be taken in photo and Dima trying to be on the picture contrasting with Marat's face Did he know he wasn't supposed to be on the picture ?
Thabks a lot I LOVE IT, the picture of the year, definately! So funny
Do you have something (like a story ) to tell us about the moment when you took the picture ? I'd be curious to hear it

Roger Federer
Old 11-25-2007, 08:51 PM   #3523
country flag {Annie}

{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute

That was one hell of a priceless story. I am standing next to Marat, my friends are taking our photo. Now when you have Marat's hand on your waist you are kind of spaced out and dont really realise what's going on around you but what hapenned apparently was Mitya coming up to Marat while we are taking the pic and starting to fool around going... "Marat, could I have your autograph please?"

I am hearing and seeing everyone laugh and I can't understand what's going on because I cannot see Mitya from behind Marat, and then one of my friends who was taking the pic said "Come on Mitya, smile for the camera" and that is when this photo was taken

I was totally clueless of this materpiece until my friends showed me the photo in the camera
Igor Andreev
Mitya Torsonoff
Zhenya Korolev

MOHAMED LAHYANI
Old 11-26-2007, 10:06 PM   #3524
country flag Safinadoors

Default Re: ? Dmitry Photo Gallery ?

LOL!!!!

But... Dima didn't make Marat laugh apparentely! He STILL has a blasé look like "Dima doing again not-funny-joke-about-me fffff...

Thanks again for the pic and the story, that made me laugh a lot Priceless pic, priceless memory If I were you I'd try to show it to Dima!
You're lucky I'm CURSED every time I wat a photo with him ! There's like an aura preventing me from getting a tolerable pic with him ! The first we took last year could have been good except that we can't see my silly face giggling and bending because my friend couldn't take the picture (she couldn't stop laughing) because of teh SUN ! The sun hides my head and we can barely see Dima laughing too !

A few weeks ago in Paris, the picture is horrible... it was really RAINING a lot, I look like a wet cat and I couldn't stop saying 'sorry" because he wasn't too happy to stand under the rain

Next time it'll snow for our picture I'm telling you!

You can see the 2 pictures on my blog

Roger Federer
Old 11-27-2007, 08:08 AM   #3525
country flag {Annie}

I have the same curse with Marat pics We always come out totally daft in them. But with Mitya I have a few very nice ones luckily
Igor Andreev
Mitya Torsonoff
Zhenya Korolev

MOHAMED LAHYANI