Top Spin WINS - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-11-2006, 05:09 AM   #16
country flag J. Corwin
psychotic banana

J. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Top Spin WINS

I should start spouting off random games and he'll start a comment train!
And I love that you know exactly when he signs into his account and for how long. I feel like I'm writing to you! Does he approve the comments himself?

"For seven and a half years I've worked alongside President Reagan. We've had triumphs. Made some mistakes. We've had some sex...uh...setbacks."
George H.W. Bush, 1988

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."
George W. Bush, 2000

15.5 - 40.5 ... 2,1,1 demolition job
(fan club spots are still open! )

Last edited by J. Corwin : 05-11-2006 at 05:11 AM.
J. Corwin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-11-2006, 05:52 AM   #17
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes he tells me when he's been in, sometimes I can just figure it out (I have his screennames too). He approves his own comments, reads and answers his own messages, and approves his own friends. I just did yours that night because I was in there and I knew there would be no problem. I just do the technical stuff like the page design, some blog entries, or whatever.

I don't speak the language of the video games, but I wouldn't be surprised if you got into an entire dialogue with him about it. A few years ago when JMG did a No strings episode for TTC, they did a walk through of his house as it was being built. He showed what was going to be his computer room, where he and his friends could play video games. U-B-E-R N-E-R-D!!!!

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 09:08 PM   #18
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Havok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond repute

Andy's gonna be in the new Virtua Tennis 3 for the PS3/XBOX 360 . Virtua Tennis was really the first tennis game to really hit it HUGE on the gaming scene and paved the way for TopSpin/TopSpin 2/Smash Court Tennis 2 to be great tennis games also. Not much news about the roster and such, but looking at the pictures, these are the following players to be a part of this game so far: Roddick, Hewitt, Federer, Henman (STOP putting this fart in games ugh it's annoying as fuck!) Nadal, Blake, and the dude in blue looks like Ancic so I'd go with him.

Havok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 09:29 PM   #19
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, that's a really good likeness of Andy! But who's the guy on the bottom? He's scary looking.
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 12:12 AM   #20
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Havok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond repute

I guessed Ancic.

Old 06-06-2006, 01:10 AM   #21
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

That's who it looks like to me too, Naldo

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 01:51 AM   #22
country flag partygirl

partygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond repute

it does look like Andy...but the mouth/lips are still wrong.
partygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 05:58 AM   #23
country flag nkhera1

nkhera1 has a reputation beyond reputenkhera1 has a reputation beyond reputenkhera1 has a reputation beyond reputenkhera1 has a reputation beyond reputenkhera1 has a reputation beyond reputenkhera1 has a reputation beyond reputenkhera1 has a reputation beyond reputenkhera1 has a reputation beyond reputenkhera1 has a reputation beyond reputenkhera1 has a reputation beyond reputenkhera1 has a reputation beyond repute

I've played top spin 1 for ps2. Its a fun game and highly unrealstic. The funny part is that I was able to win the grand slam beating Federer the only time I saw him (3-0,3-0) and he is one of the worst players in that game. Seriously he is ranked like number 13 and they have some made up player on there who has a 5 star serve and 5 star forehand but only a 2 star backhand and 2 star volley and he is ranked in the top 5. For some weird reason Hewitt, Gustavo Keurtan and Jan Michael Gambill are also in the top 5 while Robredo is in the 40s. I mean Hewitt makes sense but the other two are really weird. Anyways this game isn't a great sim but it is fun to play and I really like sliding on clay.

I guess Roddick must be the greatest player to ever play the game.
nkhera1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 07:16 AM   #24
country flag J. Corwin
psychotic banana

J. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for those caps Naldo. Andy looks freakishly skinny. Any idea when the game is slated to come out?

"For seven and a half years I've worked alongside President Reagan. We've had triumphs. Made some mistakes. We've had some sex...uh...setbacks."
George H.W. Bush, 1988

George W. Bush, 2000

Old 06-06-2006, 07:17 AM   #25
country flag J. Corwin
psychotic banana

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkhera1
I've played top spin 1 for ps2. Its a fun game and highly unrealstic. The funny part is that I was able to win the grand slam beating Federer the only time I saw him (3-0,3-0) and he is one of the worst players in that game. Seriously he is ranked like number 13 and they have some made up player on there who has a 5 star serve and 5 star forehand but only a 2 star backhand and 2 star volley and he is ranked in the top 5. For some weird reason Hewitt, Gustavo Keurtan and Jan Michael Gambill are also in the top 5 while Robredo is in the 40s. I mean Hewitt makes sense but the other two are really weird. Anyways this game isn't a great sim but it is fun to play and I really like sliding on clay.
You sure it was TS1? lol I don't think Fed was in the first one?

Btw, TS2 is totally boring now.

George H.W. Bush, 1988

George W. Bush, 2000

Old 06-11-2006, 12:22 PM   #26
country flag partygirl

partygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond repute

they captured his like-ness from behind better than the front, if you ask me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenHunter_002.jpg (194.0 KB, 83 views)

Last edited by partygirl : 06-11-2006 at 12:29 PM.
partygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 02:00 AM   #27
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

They have put up more pictures for Virtua Tennis 3. So far no girls are in it .

The line up so far is : Federer, Roddick, Nadal, Hewitt, Haas, Dent, Ferrero, Nalbandian, Ancic, Blake, Henman. It's possible I forgot to list one or two, or maybe I got them all . Anyways crossing my fingers that the women are also incorporated in it .

Old 07-07-2006, 02:12 AM   #28
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute

Are there any tennis PC games available at the moment? I don't have a games console.
Jimnik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 10:20 PM   #29
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

I'm sure there are, but I haven't a clue as to which are the good ones because I don't play games on my pc.

Old 07-08-2006, 05:37 AM   #30
country flag J. Corwin
psychotic banana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimnik
Are there any tennis PC games available at the moment? I don't have a games console.
Well here are some decent simple flash tennis games...and they're free.

http://www.gamedesign.jp/flash/tennis/tennis.html

http://www.2flashgames.com/f/f-132.htm

George H.W. Bush, 1988

George W. Bush, 2000