We are as fine as two fine things enjoying a fine day out in Fineland. - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-09-2006, 06:58 PM   #121
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DENIAL is hawt, y'all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimnik
Ah, nice win from JC today. I saw the whole match LIVE on the best sports channel in the world. This match once again proved that JC's career is on the up. He fought so hard and earned a victory against one of the toughest mental characters in the game - Paul Henri Mathieu. He must have a real chance to win something big soon.

JC my HERO shall never let me down.
I think I saw that one too but on the channel I saw the match they played so fantastic and everyone was so thrilled that the ATP decided to let them both play in R2

Old 05-09-2006, 07:21 PM   #122
country flag Wednesday Addams

Wednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond repute

Nick.

People, we have a flag! Here it is.

I pledge allegeance to the flag of The Empire of DENIAL and to the principles for which it stands, one fandom, under Marat, with Liberty and Justice for all.

Last edited by Wednesday Addams : 05-09-2006 at 08:10 PM.
Wednesday Addams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 08:08 PM   #123
country flag foul_dwimmerlaik

foul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond reputefoul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond reputefoul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond reputefoul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond reputefoul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond reputefoul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond reputefoul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond reputefoul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond reputefoul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond reputefoul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond reputefoul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimnik
Ah, nice win from JC today. I saw the whole match LIVE on the best sports channel in the world. This match once again proved that JC's career is on the up. He fought so hard and earned a victory against one of the toughest mental characters in the game - Paul Henri Mathieu. He must have a real chance to win something big soon.

JC my HERO shall never let me down.
Classic!

Experience DENIAL!
Old 05-09-2006, 09:04 PM   #124
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Damita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelgianWaffle
You know I actually look forward to the end of the exams so I can clean my room out. During the exams there are piles of papers on the floor and post-its stuck everywhere and empty water bottles. And dust. KILOS of the stuff.
After 6 years I'm surprised I didn't get black lung.
Thief! that's my life!
Quote:
Originally Posted by foul_dwimmerlaik
Has anyone experienced DENIAL today?
Absolutely: I spent the day looking @ the computer screen, and no I wasn't ing, and yes people pay attention to me
And just now the doubles will start, and Dima and Marat will double-bagel sexy Radek and Leander so that I can go to sleep not too late. Thank you guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by suertelina
ohhh thank you!! I love this idea! Maybe I will try it if my A-Plan is not enough...
I have past up an (je ne sais pas comment on dit "petite annonce"...) advert with his phone number on the wall of the University's corridor ... so I guess I'll try out DENIAL soon
you're ish. I like it

My Tennis Pics updated after Roland Garros 2009 - 8 new albums
Damita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 09:08 PM   #125
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Damita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin
and juanquita gave PHM a breadstick for lunch!!!!!!
erm... does the Constitution contains a provision on how to deal with 2 contrary DENIAL experiences?
Because in my beautiful entertaining shiny perfect day PHM kicked ass and soon everyone will have forgotten his notorious nickname
Seems like there's a loophole in the Constitution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alekutza
I think I saw that one too but on the channel I saw the match they played so fantastic and everyone was so thrilled that the ATP decided to let them both play in R2
Oh! I take back my words, no loophole, problem solved!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wednesday Addams
To their defence, Steppy did say they could take the idea there So it's okay.
I said everyone shall be able to experience DENIAL... is it ok if they give credit to our Empresses? ... and give them royalties too

Nice flag and it doesn't look like a 3 y/o child did it

Old 05-09-2006, 09:54 PM   #126
country flag Wednesday Addams

Wednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damita
I said everyone shall be able to experience DENIAL... is it ok if they give credit to our Empresses? ... and give them royalties too

Nice flag and it doesn't look like a 3 y/o child did it
No no, it's fine, I didn't say it's your fault or anything. And they did give us credit. More or less.

Keh. OF COURSE IT DOESN'T, since nothing looks ridiculous in DENIAL.
Old 05-09-2006, 09:58 PM   #127
country flag Ales_Alessandra

Ales_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond repute

Well, so far Dima and Marat are doing just great in doubles, they didn't come back at 5/4 to 5/5 and then just lost in 7/5!!! There is no such thing when you experience DENIAL!!!

MOYA!
Спасибо SAFIN!

GUGA, OBRIGADA!

Rafa-Nole-Ernie-Ferru-Feli-Juanqui-Murray-Bellucci-Nalby-Feña-Youznhy-Andreev
Ales_Alessandra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 10:04 PM   #128
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute

Marat and Dima just baggeled Sexxxy and Paes and now lead 3-0 Isn't DENIAL the place you wanna be just about now???
Old 05-09-2006, 10:16 PM   #129
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Quote:
Marat and Dima just baggeled Sexxxy and Paes and now lead 3-0 Isn't DENIAL the place you wanna be just about now???
Absolutely. I think I'll sleep in DENIAL tonight if you don't mind. I'll take my Safinalium and bye

Last edited by Damita : 05-09-2006 at 10:18 PM.
Old 05-09-2006, 10:18 PM   #130
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

nighty night Damita!!! I'm sure you'll sleep very well here, as Marat and Dima are winning the match....they will probably join you shortly
Old 05-09-2006, 10:28 PM   #131
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

well.....another succes in DENIAL the dazzling duo Marat & Dima just double-baggled thier opp ...well...I guess since they won, I'm off to the huge party their gonna throw in honor of DENIAL...I suppose I'll see you all over there
Old 05-09-2006, 10:31 PM   #132
country flag Ales_Alessandra

Ales_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
well.....another succes in DENIAL the dazzling duo Marat & Dima just double-baggled thier opp ...well...I guess since they won, I'm off to the huge party their gonna throw in honor of DENIAL...I suppose I'll see you all over there
Right on Alek!!! Good night Steph!!

MOYA!
Спасибо SAFIN!

GUGA, OBRIGADA!

Rafa-Nole-Ernie-Ferru-Feli-Juanqui-Murray-Bellucci-Nalby-Feña-Youznhy-Andreev
Ales_Alessandra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 12:57 AM   #133
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wednesday Addams
Nick.

People, we have a flag! Here it is.

I pledge allegeance to the flag of The Empire of DENIAL and to the principles for which it stands, one fandom, under Marat, with Liberty and Justice for all.

lovely flag. should everyone in this forum go about sporting it?
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 08:19 AM   #134
country flag Noelle

Noelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond repute

Does the land of DENIAL guard its borders? Because I would willingly traverse minefields, barbed wire, and a moat full of RadekStepaneks (er, sharks?) in order to live in this land of milk and honey.

Last edited by Noelle : 05-10-2006 at 08:22 AM.
Noelle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 08:44 AM   #135
country flag connectolove

connectolove has a reputation beyond reputeconnectolove has a reputation beyond reputeconnectolove has a reputation beyond reputeconnectolove has a reputation beyond reputeconnectolove has a reputation beyond reputeconnectolove has a reputation beyond reputeconnectolove has a reputation beyond reputeconnectolove has a reputation beyond reputeconnectolove has a reputation beyond reputeconnectolove has a reputation beyond reputeconnectolove has a reputation beyond repute

I just discovered this thread and it is HILARIOUS! and very clever.

Thanks guys!
connectolove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote