We are as fine as two fine things enjoying a fine day out in Fineland. - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-09-2006, 11:54 AM   #91
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Denial: The Land Where None Of Your Problems Exist

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelgianWaffle
*edit* Oh and you know what the best part was? When we finally got together another girl of my group that handed in the assignment well on time (she's a 'streber'.. you know one of those people who do everything aaaaaaaaages in advance) got adressed by the doctor that was leading the discussion: "did you hand it it in on time? says here that you're the only of the group that didn't?" she got all embarrassed and defensive while I was rotflmao.
(me thinks they put a reminder on the wrong name as she's -alphabetically- behind me on the list mwahahahahaha )
Hehe, that must've been fun.
MariaV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-09-2006, 11:55 AM   #92
country flag suertelina

suertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond repute

My "friend" didn't give my phone number to stupid guys. These guys don't stalk me. I like my friend to be so considerate with me!

"I won't trade my party life on an useless halo and some shitty wings"

"I'm sure if I were a girl, Safin is the best looking guy on the circuitand has a bit of personality. But then I probably wouldn't want to be his girlfriend because I know what he's like!" {Andy Murray}

Juan Carlos David F. - Fernando V. - Max Mirnyi - O Rochus
suertelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 12:05 PM   #93
country flag Wednesday Addams

Wednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

See? Exactly the reason why I hate group projects. You always have 90% of the people who try to do a good job and there is the 10% that takes the easy way and lets the rest of the group do the work.
If I'm gonna suck, I'd rather suck alone lol.

*edit* Oh and you know what the best part was? When we finally got together another girl of my group that handed in the assignment well on time (she's a 'streber'.. you know one of those people who do everything aaaaaaaaages in advance) got adressed by the doctor that was leading the discussion: "did you hand it it in on time? says here that you're the only of the group that didn't?" she got all embarrassed and defensive while I was rotflmao.
(me thinks they put a reminder on the wrong name as she's -alphabetically- behind me on the list mwahahahahaha )
I hate group projects too.

And you wisely said nothing
Old 05-09-2006, 12:08 PM   #94
country flag foul_dwimmerlaik

foul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond reputefoul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond reputefoul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond reputefoul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond reputefoul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond reputefoul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond reputefoul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond reputefoul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond reputefoul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond reputefoul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond reputefoul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone experienced DENIAL today?
Old 05-09-2006, 12:14 PM   #95

Wednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by foul_dwimmerlaik
I'm experiencing DENIAL right now since Coria obviously DIDN'T lose the first set 6-3 to Hidalgo aka My Name Was a Movie after having a 2-0 lead
Old 05-09-2006, 12:27 PM   #96
country flag foul_dwimmerlaik

foul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond reputefoul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond reputefoul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond reputefoul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond reputefoul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond reputefoul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond reputefoul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond reputefoul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond reputefoul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond reputefoul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond reputefoul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wednesday Addams
I'm experiencing DENIAL right now since Coria obviously DIDN'T lose the first set 6-3 to Hidalgo aka My Name Was a Movie after having a 2-0 lead
He most assuredly didn't.
Old 05-09-2006, 12:29 PM   #97
country flag BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Did anyone see the movie?
BelgianWaffle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 12:31 PM   #98

Quote:

Did anyone see the movie?
I did. Actually, it was better than I thought it would be.
Old 05-09-2006, 12:36 PM   #99

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by suertelina
My "friend" didn't give my phone number to stupid guys. These guys don't stalk me. I like my friend to be so considerate with me!
I say 'accidentally' order 15 large pizza's to her house.
And then, conveniently, experience DENIAL.
Old 05-09-2006, 12:55 PM   #100
country flag suertelina

suertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I say 'accidentally' order 15 large pizza's to her house.
And then, conveniently, experience DENIAL.
ohhh thank you!! I love this idea! Maybe I will try it if my A-Plan is not enough...
I have past up an (je ne sais pas comment on dit "petite annonce"...) advert with his phone number on the wall of the University's corridor ... so I guess I'll try out DENIAL soon

"I'm sure if I were a girl, Safin is the best looking guy on the circuitand has a bit of personality. But then I probably wouldn't want to be his girlfriend because I know what he's like!" {Andy Murray}

Last edited by suertelina : 05-09-2006 at 01:29 PM.
Old 05-09-2006, 12:59 PM   #101

If you change the colour of your DENIAL soon I will not punish you
Old 05-09-2006, 01:02 PM   #102

Good idea btw..

We once put roomie K's phone number on the window (written in the 'condense' ) with underneath it 'playboy for rent'
Old 05-09-2006, 01:07 PM   #103
country flag michellej

michellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by foul_dwimmerlaik

Oh sure. I said to myself "you're house is perfectly clean. Go and read a book"
michellej is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 01:10 PM   #104
country flag suertelina

Quote:
If you change the colour of your DENIAL soon I will not punish you
I know!! It was my second try to found the good color and ... But in the land of DENIAL I can say that I have no problem with the colors

Old 05-09-2006, 01:37 PM   #105
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nit-picking little war-mongerer

Serves you right.

do I sense civil war in the peaceful land of DENIAL?
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote