We are as fine as two fine things enjoying a fine day out in Fineland. - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-08-2006, 06:55 PM   #76
country flag iced gem

iced gem has a reputation beyond reputeiced gem has a reputation beyond reputeiced gem has a reputation beyond reputeiced gem has a reputation beyond reputeiced gem has a reputation beyond reputeiced gem has a reputation beyond reputeiced gem has a reputation beyond reputeiced gem has a reputation beyond reputeiced gem has a reputation beyond reputeiced gem has a reputation beyond reputeiced gem has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Denial: The Land Where None Of Your Problems Exist

Empresses,
I am very happy in my first visit to the wonderful land of DENIAL

Here in this great place:
- today it was not pouring with rain
- spending time ing over Marat, Josh and Dima is excellent revision for my upcoming important exams!

"the two-meter embodiment of a female’s dream" - Dmitry on Marat

An Obedient Slave of the Not-So Photogenic Freaking Handsome Devil

Dmitry Tursunov

Fernando Gonzalez

Rafael Nadal
iced gem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-08-2006, 07:34 PM   #77
country flag Wednesday Addams

Wednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieNik
Visa Application:
Visa Application approved. Welcome to DENIAL!
Old 05-08-2006, 07:43 PM   #78
country flag Vass

Vass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond repute

Tursunov will win Starace. Maybe even outside my experience of DENIAL

Anastasia Myskina, Marat Safin thank you.

Last edited by Vass : 05-08-2006 at 07:46 PM.
Vass is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 07:55 PM   #79
country flag chiyako

chiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond repute

DENIAL thread facts:
- I am in Rome watching Marat
- Our lovely national tv is going to show all Marat's match just because I asked!

"I still have to give back to tennis, for what tennis gave to me!" - MARAT

FORZA AZZURRI!!! Everywhere...Anyhwere I'm with you!
chiyako is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 09:53 PM   #80
country flag Ales_Alessandra

Ales_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond repute

What a good feeling be back home experiencing DENIAL!! I didn't miss the match between Dima and Potito, cause I didn't have to go to my math classes!! Therefore I didn't get any wet by the rain cause I was safe at home!!! And now I don't have to go to the gym cause I'm already in a good shape!!! Plus, GUGA will play RG cause he doesn't have any more pain!!! There is no place like home, DENIAL land!!!!

MOYA!
Спасибо SAFIN!

GUGA, OBRIGADA!

Rafa-Nole-Ernie-Ferru-Feli-Juanqui-Murray-Bellucci-Nalby-Feña-Youznhy-Andreev

Last edited by Ales_Alessandra : 05-08-2006 at 09:56 PM.
Ales_Alessandra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 01:23 AM   #81
country flag Bagelicious

Bagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelgianWaffle
DENIAL is not a river in Egypt.
And to think all this time I thought Egypt was the land of DENIAL.

Well now that I've discovered the true promised land, I can bask in the warm glow of sunshine in a place where my room doesn't look like a pigsty, I don't have only 2 pairs of underwear due to letting my laundry pile up over the past month because I was busy being stressed out by exams that I probably did worse in than I thought.

OOPS! I mean exams that I aced and were a sheer joy to study for. JOY I TELL YOU! LEVERAGED BUYOUTS AND DEBT OVERHANG PROBLEMS ARE FUN TO READ ABOUT FOR 6 HOURS A DAY! OUR @#$**** PROFESSOR DIDN'T ROYALLY SCREW US OVER WITH THE WORLD'S LONGEST EXAM THAT NOBODY FINISHED! EVERYTHING'S JUST PEACHY THANK YOU!

Thank God I'm finally done.

I smell bagels!!! Lots of them!!!

Last edited by Bagelicious : 05-09-2006 at 01:27 AM.
Bagelicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 11:15 AM   #82
country flag BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kajonie
Well now that I've discovered the true promised land, I can bask in the warm glow of sunshine in a place where my room doesn't look like a pigsty, I don't have only 2 pairs of underwear due to letting my laundry pile up over the past month because I was busy being stressed out by exams that I probably did worse in than I thought.
So recognisable. (and they are probably granny underpants.. I always leave the really ugly ones for last )
You know I actually look forward to the end of the exams so I can clean my room out. During the exams there are piles of papers on the floor and post-its stuck everywhere and empty water bottles. And dust. KILOS of the stuff.
After 6 years I'm surprised I didn't get black lung.

Quote:
OOPS! I mean exams that I aced and were a sheer joy to study for. JOY I TELL YOU! LEVERAGED BUYOUTS AND DEBT OVERHANG PROBLEMS ARE FUN TO READ ABOUT FOR 6 HOURS A DAY! OUR @#$**** PROFESSOR DIDN'T ROYALLY SCREW US OVER WITH THE WORLD'S LONGEST EXAM THAT NOBODY FINISHED! EVERYTHING'S JUST PEACHY THANK YOU!

Quote:
Thank God I'm finally done.
Congratulations!!
While you are done, I have a lovely two month long exam period in front of me.
(you can see already I'm spending more time in the land of DENIAL then in my courses )
BelgianWaffle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 11:25 AM   #83

Wednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So recognisable. (and they are probably granny underpants.. I always leave the really ugly ones for last )
I do that too. Ermm, speaking of which... I need to go do some laundry ASAP.
Quote:
(you can see already I'm spending more time in the land of DENIAL then in my courses )
That's because courses don't exist in DENIAL. And neither do two days overdue introductions for projects in Marketing that I'm stuck writing all alone because my best friend is an inconsiderate asshole.
Old 05-09-2006, 11:28 AM   #84
country flag Vass

Vass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You know I actually look forward to the end of the exams so I can clean my room out. During the exams there are piles of papers on the floor and post-its stuck everywhere and empty water bottles. And dust. KILOS of the stuff.
And Empress Ulla is NOT breaking any rules here.

Old 05-09-2006, 11:29 AM   #85

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wednesday Addams
That's because courses don't exist in DENIAL. And neither do two days overdue introductions for projects in Marketing that I'm stuck writing all alone because my best friend is an inconsiderate asshole.

See? Exactly the reason why I hate group projects. You always have 90% of the people who try to do a good job and there is the 10% that takes the easy way and lets the rest of the group do the work.
If I'm gonna suck, I'd rather suck alone lol.

(I handed in my Pharmacists-GP Interaction Report thingy two weeks late btw )
(although that was just because I forgot, not because I didn't want to do it right )

*edit* Oh and you know what the best part was? When we finally got together another girl of my group that handed in the assignment well on time (she's a 'streber'.. you know one of those people who do everything aaaaaaaaages in advance) got adressed by the doctor that was leading the discussion: "did you hand it it in on time? says here that you're the only of the group that didn't?" she got all embarrassed and defensive while I was rotflmao.
(me thinks they put a reminder on the wrong name as she's -alphabetically- behind me on the list mwahahahahaha )

Last edited by BelgianWaffle : 05-09-2006 at 11:36 AM.
Old 05-09-2006, 11:30 AM   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vass
And Empress Ulla is NOT breaking any rules here.
huh? what? did I break one of my own rules?

*goes back to read rules*

Old 05-09-2006, 11:32 AM   #87
country flag NINA_BCN

NINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Old 05-09-2006, 11:41 AM   #88
country flag Vass

Quote:

The constitution says that there are NO problems in DENIAL... You clearly described problems.

On the otherhand, you do not attend to those problems, and that might correspond to another point in the constitution: "...because you ignore them".

I'm a bit confused now.

Last edited by Vass : 05-09-2006 at 11:43 AM.
Old 05-09-2006, 11:43 AM   #89

Quote:
I'm a bit confused now.
Me too.

Let's be in DENIAL and just forget about it.
Old 05-09-2006, 11:50 AM   #90

Quote:
The constitution says that there are NO problems in DENIAL... You clearly described problems.

On the otherhand, you do not attend to those problems, and that might correspond to another point in the constitution: "...because you ignore them".

I'm a bit confused now.
Nit-picking little war-mongerer

Serves you right.