We are as fine as two fine things enjoying a fine day out in Fineland. - Page 110 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-31-2008, 02:50 PM   #1636
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We are as fine as two fine things enjoying a fine day out in Fineland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelgianWaffle View Post
Denial anyone?
You, you, you, you ..... you've abandonned your own rule

Does this means we can come up with a decent punishment for you ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post
owwww we haven't seen this place for a while....I know many people who need it right now
Where would we need this place for btw??

I've seen him play such a and match, especially the 4th set, it was

Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-31-2008, 07:59 PM   #1637
country flag BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We are as fine as two fine things enjoying a fine day out in Fineland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Fabregas View Post
You, you, you, you ..... you've abandonned your own rule

Does this means we can come up with a decent punishment for you ??
Spank me spank me!!

I have to change flights in Miami next week. Is it true they take your fingerprints and do an eye scan?
BelgianWaffle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 08:13 PM   #1638

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute

Also, it's clear that I will not be travelling for 22 hours to get to my destination. I'll also be well rested because I'll sleep like a baby on the plane.

Old 08-31-2008, 08:40 PM   #1639

Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Spank me spank me!!

Be aware of what you ask for

Quote:
I have to change flights in Miami next week. Is it true they take your fingerprints and do an eye scan?
I dunno, i've never been in the states but it might be done with people like you , those who are on the black list

Quote:
Also, it's clear that I will not be travelling for 22 hours to get to my destination. I'll also be well rested because I'll sleep like a baby on the plane.

Ulla, what a wonderful thing to look out for i mean ,what else can a girl ask for, right ... A whole day in a plane, that's like my ultimate dream !

you'll do just fine!! When will you leave us , where to and for how long ??
Old 08-31-2008, 08:57 PM   #1640

Quote:
I dunno, i've never been in the states but it might be done with people like you , those who are on the black list
Given the fact that I'm a 'stresskieken' they'll surely find my nervous ways suspicious.
I hope I get through the beep thingy this time without setting it off.

Quote:
Ulla, what a wonderful thing to look out for i mean ,what else can a girl ask for, right ... A whole day in a plane, that's like my ultimate dream !

you'll do just fine!! When will you leave us , where to and for how long ??
I'm leaving next Sunday for a (hopefully) lovely two-week trip to Costa Rica!
Old 08-31-2008, 09:12 PM   #1641

Quote:
Given the fact that I'm a 'stresskieken' they'll surely find my nervous ways suspicious.

And didn't your mommy told you you're not allowed to carry the guns with you when you travel by plane ?? Especially cuz of those beep thingies

Quote:
Oh, yeah That's right!!!!! Be careful for those biiiig and scary spiders

More stress now
Old 08-31-2008, 09:26 PM   #1642

Quote:

And didn't your mommy told you you're not allowed to carry the guns with you when you travel by plane ?? Especially cuz of those beep thingies
My mommy never told me about any of the important things in life.

Quote:
Oh, yeah That's right!!!!! Be careful for those biiiig and scary spiders

More stress now
you just made me do a 'costa rica spider' image search on Yahoo.

EVIL FRENS!!!!
Old 08-31-2008, 09:38 PM   #1643
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Spank me spank me!!

uhm...thumbprintS no eye scan...at least, in LA there wasn't where are you going dude
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 09:41 PM   #1644

Quote:
uhm...thumbprintS no eye scan...at least, in LA there wasn't where are you going dude
--->
Quote:
Old 08-31-2008, 09:46 PM   #1645
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

well, darn, i read that after I replied was too eager to tell you that no, you won't get your retina burnt
Old 08-31-2008, 09:50 PM   #1646

I wouldn't be able to see the spiders
Old 08-31-2008, 10:04 PM   #1647
Scavenger Hunter

yeah. but you'd also not be able to see it if they were coming towards you!!!!
Old 08-31-2008, 10:07 PM   #1648
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You'll be FINE Just drink a few of those happy little bottles
Quote:

You do that When we went to Rome, I prayed it would go off when Andreea went through it but the damn thing didn't I had my camera ready and everything.

*SouthPark moment*

Cartman: COSTA RICAN PROSTITUTES!!! Look at the prostitutes you guys, look at the prostitutes!!!
Prostitute: What are you looking at, man?! Why don't you take a picture?!
Cartman: OK! *pretends to have a camera*CLICK!!!

*/SouthPark moment*

Aaaanyways. Cool I wanna go to Cuba one day
Old 09-01-2008, 12:18 AM   #1649

Quote:
My mommy never told me about any of the important things in life. :awww
Thank god you have us then, to teach you all the basic important things

Quote:
:ras you just made me do a 'costa rica spider' image search on Yahoo. :sobbing

EVIL FRENS!!!!
Have a good night sleep, hun .... Maybe you can rent Arachnofobia before you take off, or they might show it in the plane

Quote:
I wouldn't be able to see the spiders
Quote:
yeah. but you'd also not be able to see it if they were coming towards you!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
You'll be FINE :hug :hug :hug Just drink a few of those happy little bottles :hearts

Quote:
When we went to Rome, I prayed it would go off when Andreea went through it but the damn thing didn't. I had my camera ready and everything.

Quote:
*SouthPark moment*

Cartman: COSTA RICAN PROSTITUTES!!! Look at the prostitutes you guys, look at the prostitutes!!!

*/SouthPark moment*
Old 09-01-2008, 08:52 PM   #1650

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
*SouthPark moment*

*/SouthPark moment*