We are as fine as two fine things enjoying a fine day out in Fineland. - Page 105 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-26-2008, 11:19 AM   #1561
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We are as fine as two fine things enjoying a fine day out in Fineland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelgianWaffle View Post
I hope everything is alright!!

Weird stuff is going on here as well... got a call from the police at work, asking me about the whereabouts of my landlord. He appears to be missing.
As i was the last person to see him 'alive' (my god ) they came to my house and they took my statement, they asked about his appearance (if he looked down or depressed, which he didn't), even what he was wearing when I last saw him. (something tells me they're gonna use that info on the news tonight to send out a missing person-report)
His friends/family are all very worried. He told me on Monday he was going 'away' for a while and I could take care of his fish. He told me he could leave them without food for a couple of days but not for a week or longer. Soooo, I told him to bring them over on Tuesday after Russian class but he never showed up.
I told the police I didn't think he was on holiday because if he said that I certainly would have asked where he was going (he also likes to make big trips).
The police seem to take it very seriously. I hope everything is alright with him.
Duuude and poor fishies...

Old 04-26-2008, 11:30 AM   #1562
country flag BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We are as fine as two fine things enjoying a fine day out in Fineland.

Last thing I heard is that they think he's in Prague. Weirdness..
BelgianWaffle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 11:43 AM   #1563
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute

eh....ok...
Old 04-27-2008, 02:41 AM   #1564
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Fabregas View Post
Btw .... isn't it soooo nice to find out that your mom is brought in to the Emergency room in the hosital you work at??

frans hope your mama's ok

Quote:
I hope everything is alright!!

Weird stuff is going on here as well... got a call from the police at work, asking me about the whereabouts of my landlord. He appears to be missing.
As i was the last person to see him 'alive' (my god ) they came to my house and they took my statement, they asked about his appearance (if he looked down or depressed, which he didn't), even what he was wearing when I last saw him. (something tells me they're gonna use that info on the news tonight to send out a missing person-report)
His friends/family are all very worried. He told me on Monday he was going 'away' for a while and I could take care of his fish. He told me he could leave them without food for a couple of days but not for a week or longer. Soooo, I told him to bring them over on Tuesday after Russian class but he never showed up.
I told the police I didn't think he was on holiday because if he said that I certainly would have asked where he was going (he also likes to make big trips).
The police seem to take it very seriously. I hope everything is alright with him.
that's scary. hope they find out what happened to him soon.
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 08:56 AM   #1565

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Jiaterer, 28000 posts
Old 04-27-2008, 09:23 AM   #1566
country flag luxsword

luxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond repute

Hope we soon get good news from both.

(Romeo and Juliet, II.ii)
Comic relief >>> http://english.bouletcorp.com/
luxsword is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 07:45 PM   #1567
country flag Sarka

Sarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Where's the new place btw?? I don't have facebook!

Btw .... isn't it soooo nice to find out that your mom is brought in to the Emergency room in the hosital you work at??
Remember she's moving to L.A.?

And so sorry to hear about your mom. I hope she's better now

Quote:
Scary I hope he appears again soon and it turns out it was all a misunderstanding

Quote:
Wow Jiaterer, 28000 posts
at last good news (right ) Congrats Jiatka!
Sarka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 08:37 PM   #1568

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarka View Post
Scary I hope he appears again soon and it turns out it was all a misunderstanding
He's not gonna be too happy when (if?) he returns home.. the police broke into the appartment, drilled a hole in the wooden door and changed the locks. It now has a sticker on it: "federal break-in: keys available at police station"
Old 04-27-2008, 08:51 PM   #1569
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Last thing I heard is that they think he's in Prague. Weirdness..
Quote:
He's not gonna be too happy when (if?) he returns home.. the police broke into the appartment, drilled a hole in the wooden door and changed the locks. It now has a sticker on it: "federal break-in: keys available at police station"

Geeeez, Ulla... this is all very scary
Take good care of his fishies

for all the sweet worriedness from you all! I passed all the on to mom! She's doing a bit better now, the diagnose was thrombosis and it seems like they have it more or less under control now *pfew* .... Dad and i hope we can take her home on tuesday
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 09:17 PM   #1570

Good news then

I bought a new network card. I actually deleted the old program first (so no internet), then popped in the new installation cd and it wanted me to install updates from the internet before it could install the program to receive internet. :retard:

So then I installed the old program back and now it's performing some kind of maintenance on my comp and it takes aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages. It's been stuck in the 'cleaning up files' stage forever. I guess there's a lot of junk on my computer.
Old 04-28-2008, 10:46 AM   #1571
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

glad your mum's better frans.

28000 I didn't even notice. dammit! where's my life gone?
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 11:52 PM   #1572
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Quote:
:unsure He's not gonna be too happy when (if?) he returns home.. the police broke into the appartment, drilled a hole in the wooden door and changed the locks. It now has a sticker on it: "federal break-in: keys available at police station" : :help
Poor guy
Quote:
:tape :help :scared Geeeez, Ulla... this is all very scary :unsure
Take good care of his fishies

for all the sweet worriedness from you all! I passed all the on to mom! She's doing a bit better now, the diagnose was thrombosis and it seems like they have it more or less under control now *pfew* .... Dad and i hope we can take her home on tuesday
Yay Frens
Quote:
Good news then

I bought a new network card. I actually deleted the old program first (so no internet), then popped in the new installation cd and it wanted me to install updates from the internet before it could install the program to receive internet. :retard:

So then I installed the old program back and now it's performing some kind of maintenance on my comp and it takes aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages. It's been stuck in the 'cleaning up files' stage forever. I guess there's a lot of junk on my computer.
at least you have internet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post
glad your mum's better frans.

28000 I didn't even notice. dammit! where's my life gone?
oh it's in a black hole somewhere with all of our lives and Marat's tennis career
Old 04-29-2008, 03:48 PM   #1573
country flag Sarka

Sarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Very weird. But I guess the lock will be his least problem when (if ) he turns up again.

Quote:
The power of the Safinettes, if only it would work for Marat too
Glad you're mom is better!!!!
Sarka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 06:18 PM   #1574
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

Mom's home again

Oh, wait ... wrong thread !

Btw ... Jiat ... indeed bigtime on the number of posts... it's way more then all the stories here
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 06:25 PM   #1575
country flag mir

mir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond repute

welcome home mama Frens