Mens Tennis Forums banner

We are as fine as two fine things enjoying a fine day out in Fineland.

110K views 2K replies 87 participants last post by  Sileithel 
#1 · (Edited)
DENIAL, the land where none of your problems exist...

...because you ignore them.

Welcome, outlander! You have entered The Empire of DENIAL! I am Empress Teodora, co-ruler of this magnificent land.

The Empire of DENIAL is a land where only the most weary and troubled of souls end up, in a desperate act of self-preservation of one's sanity. Here... there are no problems. No hardships. No weaknesses. Only bilssful nothingness.

Here is where we pretend that Marat's knee and ankles and brain are fine. That he isn't running out of time. That he will win the next tournament for sure.

Here we pretend Bush isn't President of the USA, gas prices aren't rising, global warming is a myth and Tom Cruise never said he was going to eat Katie Holmes' placenta.

Basically, a perfect land.

If you wish to stay, you must obey our rules and customs. Empress Ulla will now aquaint you with them.

DENIAL be with thee!

See less See more
#2 ·
Re: Denial: The Land Where None Of Your Problems Exist

Dear Safinholics in DENIAL,

As co-ruler of the Empire I’d like to state some laws that must be obeyed at all times.

1. There shall be no mention of any girlfriend, as we’re all in DENIALand there are no girlfriends in such a safe, cosy place.

2. It must emphasized that bribing will not be tolerated in DENIAL.

3. ‘Luck’ means ‘noodle’. Yes, that’s right. Now say it again: ‘luck’ means ‘noodle’. Keep repeating for at least 5 times.
Other forbidden expressions include ‘a little bit’ and ‘bad weather’. There is no bad weather in DENIAL. In DENIAL, the sun always shines. Little bits don’t exist either. In DENIAL, everything is big. :aplot:

4. All Dima drooling must be accompanied by three ‘I worship’. Puddles of drool shall be cleaned immediately so that the Empresses won’t trip. Drooling over Marat Safin and Josh Holloway shall be permitted.

5. DENIAL is about feeling good about yourself. Hence no one is fat in DENIAL.

6. In DENIAL, anyone can wear high heels, no matter how tall you are. Even Vass, because no one looks ridiculous in DENIAL.

7. Injuries do not exist in DENIAL. Blisters and knee problems are banned from the Empire and nobody twists their ankle.

8. We import: pretty boys, ice cream, gummy bears and alcohol. We export: humour, hair care and sarcasm.

9. Deminions (DENIAL + minions) shall obey these rules, if not followed correctly they shall do penance. They will write down “I worship the Empresses Teodora and Ulla” 50 times or more, depending on the severeness of the crime.

10. The Empire’s official motto is “experience DENIAL”. This motto must be repeated at every page at least once. “DENIAL” shall only be posted in the colour ‘dark orchid’ and is to be written in bold at all times.

Ps. The Empresses reserve the right to make addendums to these laws at any time.

#18 ·

foul_dwimmerlaik said:
Cool, in my little corner of this land, Guille Coria only doublefaults once per match.

Moreover, RG 2004 final never happened. Yippee!
yeah, like AO 2002, never happened :p

#22 ·

tall_one said:
omfg this is sooo freaking funny that managed to make me laugh & i didn't think anything would make me do that today, thanks ladies :hug: so how shall we address you in this thread? :p
:yeah: :hug: We take care of our deminions :angel:
foul_dwimmerlaik said:
Cool, in my little corner of this land, Guille Coria only doublefaults once per match.

Moreover, RG 2004 final never happened. Yippee!
Wecome! :D

Precisely why DENIAL is a perfect land.

#24 ·

foul_dwimmerlaik said:
:scared: Who the fuck is Katie Holmes?
The chick he now has a daughter with. Don't think they're married yet. She was in "Dawson's Creek". The nerdy, obnouxious brunette. :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.