NRL ROUND NINE - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-04-2006, 09:40 AM   #1
country flag Mr Flamboyant

Mr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond repute
Default NRL ROUND NINE

Obviously a bit will depend on how certain players back up from friday's test .. but early leans on the Cowboys to bounce back at home against the Panthers (@ $1.40) .. A few think the $1.45 for Melbourne over Souths is value but I think the Storm are little suspect when they're out of their comfort zone (ie playing at home on a saturday night).

The in-form Sharks are worth consideration at home against a Head-less Dragons, and if Marshall doesn't play for the Tigers then Manly will be hard to go past, even at Leichhardt Oval.

Canberra perhaps ATS (+8.5) against the Eels too ..
Mr Flamboyant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-04-2006, 10:17 AM   #2
country flag andrew057

andrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NRL ROUND NINE

Bookies continue to underate the Storm and I plan on backing them ATS again for the $$$.

Manly ML looks the good to against the Tigers with or without Benji imo.

In the big derby Im I wouldve pounded the Dragons, but no Matthew Head = No bet, might take the over tho.
andrew057 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 10:53 AM   #3

Mr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond repute

Agree the over (47.5 total points) looks the goods at Shark Park .. Think the winner of this will need at least 28 or more points in the bank .. Would say the same about the Manly v Tigers match, but no total is up yet (on TAB Sportsbet) ..
Old 05-04-2006, 12:06 PM   #4
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Flamboyant
Obviously a bit will depend on how certain players back up from friday's test .. but early leans on the Cowboys to bounce back at home against the Panthers (@ $1.40) .. A few think the $1.45 for Melbourne over Souths is value but I think the Storm are little suspect when they're out of their comfort zone (ie playing at home on a saturday night).

The in-form Sharks are worth consideration at home against a Head-less Dragons, and if Marshall doesn't play for the Tigers then Manly will be hard to go past, even at Leichhardt Oval.

Canberra perhaps ATS (+8.5) against the Eels too ..
Cowboys/Storm double looks enticing but the pic of the bunch and Best Bet of the Weekend is Sharks 2.07 over Dragons,pound the shit out of this game b4 its drops to Sharks favs just like last weeks Stroms/Dragons game!!!Most likely the only bet of the weekend and its going to be a big one!!!!!Go Sharkies!!!
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 02:19 AM   #5

Gotta agree with Andrew .. Storm do look over the odds. If King, Webster and Kidwell all come through tonight's Test ok, they're good things to beat the Rabbitohs (who isn't?!) .. Cowboys simply will not lose three in a row and two straight at home .. Muz has been into them this week and I think they'll respond in a big way. Cowboys X Storm looks a nice double @ $1.95 ..
Old 05-05-2006, 02:26 AM   #6

Sports Freak, you're absolutely correct too, the Sharks are specials at odds against to beat the Dragons.. No Matt Head, plus key players backing up from friday's test, plus home ground advantage and great recent form for the Sharks.

The only drawbacks are the fact that the Saints are coming off a loss, and good sides have shown a propensity to hit back hard in these situations in recent seasons.
Old 05-06-2006, 03:01 AM   #7

Nice win on the tennis last night so a bit of consolidation is all that's required .. Finding the -7.5 for the Cowboys extreeeeemly tempting but that'd be breaking my rules so a likely play on Cowboys X West Coast @ $1.75 ..
Old 05-06-2006, 08:24 AM   #8
bad gambler

Raiders to cover +9.5 v Eels - $1.92

gl
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 09:05 AM   #9
country flag SadrieL

SadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler

gl
12-0 looking good, I can't believe the line was so high for the Raiders and I'm on too. Eels don't deserve that kind of line in the first place, especially with Hindmarsh and Tahu backing up from yesterday.

This is what you call FREE MONEY.
SadrieL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 09:19 AM   #10
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadrieL
12-0 looking good, I can't believe the line was so high for the Raiders and I'm on too. Eels don't deserve that kind of line in the first place, especially with Hindmarsh and Tahu backing up from yesterday.

This is what you call FREE MONEY.

it helps when you have Cayless and Hindmarsh starting from the bench for the eels as well

Last edited by bad gambler : 05-06-2006 at 09:23 AM.
Old 05-06-2006, 10:32 AM   #11
country flag Finns4

Finns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond repute

4 Units Under 46.5 $1.88
2 units Panthers +11 $1.92
0.5 Units Panthers ML $3.75

1 unit Souths +6.5 $1.90
Finns4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 10:38 AM   #12
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler

gl

win
Old 05-06-2006, 02:10 PM   #13

Geezus.. glad I adhered to my rule of avoiding local derbies and subsequently not playing the Cowboys X West Coast double as prosposed above .. Told all and sundry at work to pound the Cowboys X Melbourne this weekend .. pity I put the cue in the rack and did nothing tonight ..
Old 05-06-2006, 02:32 PM   #14
country flag andrew057

andrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew057
Bookies continue to underate the Storm and I plan on backing them ATS again for the $$$.

Storm win 34-12 was reasonably close until Storm took over with about ten minutes to go. Shouldnt have been close at all, absolutely stupid call to send Crocker off for ten minutes. In that time Souths scored 2 tries.

Backed the Storm -7.5 @ $1.98 yesterday and then to my surprise I come on this afternoon and the line had change to Storm -6 @ $2.01 so I pounded it again.
andrew057 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 02:35 AM   #15
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

Taking the Sharks and hopefully to the bank,Barrets going to England could spell Big Trouble for the Dragons,plus Sharks are on fire atm!!!

40 units on Cronulla Sharks 2.00 over St George Dragons - Sharks in a canter,12+ isnt out of reach either!!!Could add Knights 1.50 for abit of a risk,but what the risk when you got Joey plus Budsy!!!

Good luck!!!- Other leans on Newc ML n Spread/Bulldogs/West Tigers!!!!
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote