!! Fresh start in Rome *Tommy has some rest now -again-, that's good* lol - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-02-2006, 10:30 PM   #1
country flag <Eve>
♥ bokehlicious ♥

<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute
Default !! Fresh start in Rome *Tommy has some rest now -again-, that's good* lol

well.. let's see what the outcome of Rome will be, now that i've decided to start the new thread

Last edited by <Eve> : 05-02-2006 at 10:36 PM.
<Eve> is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-2006, 12:46 AM   #2

Default Re: !! Fresh start in Rome *Tommy has some rest now -again-, that's good* lol

I hope you have better luck with tournament thread titles than I did.
However, have you done anything with your signature? I clicked on the title to get into this thread and my equipment went down again like it had before. And when I went in and turned off the signatures I could use the thread. I reported the problem to Neely so you may be hearing from her.
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 01:49 PM   #3
country flag Alexiana

Alexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: !! Fresh start in Rome *Tommy has some rest now -again-, that's good* lol

ok, i decided to do no jinxing at all this tournament so I'm gonna shut up right now
Old 05-03-2006, 02:23 PM   #4
country flag <Eve>
♥ bokehlicious ♥

<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute

noooo you have to join us in this thread aswell!
or is it payback time now because i didnt post in your thread till yesterday?!
Old 05-03-2006, 11:13 PM   #5

Well I know one thing. I'm not coming near Tommy's Forum unless my signature is off because if I try to come in with the signatures on my equipment will go down fast! Poor Tommy he isn't playing well now and his Forum won't work well either
Old 05-04-2006, 06:22 AM   #6
country flag <Eve>
♥ bokehlicious ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
Well I know one thing. I'm not coming near Tommy's Forum unless my signature is off because if I try to come in with the signatures on my equipment will go down fast! Poor Tommy he isn't playing well now and his Forum won't work well either
you still have it??
Old 05-04-2006, 08:21 AM   #7
country flag Alexiana

Alexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Girl
noooo you have to join us in this thread aswell!
or is it payback time now because i didnt post in your thread till yesterday?!
but I don't wanna jinx AGAIN
Old 05-04-2006, 05:26 PM   #8

Well I'm in here with my signature on and I'm having no problem at all.
Except for the fact that I actually think all three of us must jinx Tommy since we are the ones that do most of the posting in here. Maybe we all should
Old 05-04-2006, 05:41 PM   #9
country flag Alexiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
Well I'm in here with my signature on and I'm having no problem at all.
Except for the fact that I actually think all three of us must jinx Tommy since we are the ones that do most of the posting in here. Maybe we all should
I will post, but I'm not gonna say a word about how he is going to play in Rome
Old 05-04-2006, 05:57 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexiana
I will post, but I'm not gonna say a word about how he is going to play in Rome
If Federer and Nadal are there I think I can say he won't win the Tournament But I would be happy if Tommy could prove me wrong
Old 05-04-2006, 06:14 PM   #11
country flag <Eve>
♥ bokehlicious ♥

Ok so the problem must still have been in my sigature!! i hope its fixed forever now!!
and maybe that was the jinx! and it's gone now!!
Old 05-05-2006, 12:02 AM   #12

Now if you would please get rid of that line that says, I met a little snake while working today. And then get rid of the snake I would be very happy I'm very afraid of snakes I don't even like to look at pictures of them
Old 05-05-2006, 07:23 AM   #13
country flag <Eve>
♥ bokehlicious ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
Now if you would please get rid of that line that says, I met a little snake while working today. And then get rid of the snake I would be very happy I'm very afraid of snakes I don't even like to look at pictures of them

but... i like the snake

i have to keep it here for another day because i don't have time to create another avatar
Old 05-05-2006, 06:26 PM   #14

You like the snake I told you the only good snake is a dead snake You can keep the snake if you want. I will just try very hard not to look at your Avatar. But I have to tell you a funny story on me.
When I first saw that Avatar I thought what is that around her neck? I thought it was some sort of wrap to be worn around the neck And then I got to looking at the Avatar closer and I couldn't believe what was around your neck
Old 05-06-2006, 10:00 AM   #15
country flag Alexiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
You like the snake I told you the only good snake is a dead snake You can keep the snake if you want. I will just try very hard not to look at your Avatar. But I have to tell you a funny story on me.
When I first saw that Avatar I thought what is that around her neck? I thought it was some sort of wrap to be worn around the neck And then I got to looking at the Avatar closer and I couldn't believe what was around your neck
poor Mae