Poland F4 (15th May) - 15.000$ (yup Nathii works there) - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-18-2006, 10:24 AM   #46
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Poland F4 (15th May) - 15.000$ (yup Nathii works there)

I hope there is at least good coffee for Ojala when he eats his bagels today.

btw Koellerer is writing a lot in the tennisweb.at forum from the tournament. He said that all the computers crashed yesterday at 1:30pm.
JMG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-18-2006, 10:29 AM   #47
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMG
I hope there is at least good coffee for Ojala when he eats his bagels today.

btw Koellerer is writing a lot in the tennisweb.at forum from the tournament. He said that all the computers crashed yesterday at 1:30pm.
lol yes he's true and yes he's writing a lot out there when he's not playing computer games

if he writes something about me - tell me hopefully not

as about JC he's injured, he cannot turn the back left or right but it's true Dąbrowski played great!

Gil - Godlewski 1 set both.

Ryderstedt leads 6-3 he got deconcentrated cos he was winning easily.

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 10:50 AM   #48
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute

He didn't write about you

What happened to Ojala-Navratil?
Old 05-18-2006, 11:29 AM   #49
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMG
He didn't write about you

What happened to Ojala-Navratil?
Navratil won 6-2 6-3 we think.

Godlewski def. Gil 1-6 7-6 7-6 OMG whhhat a match 3,20 h !!! Godlewski started playing well - good ball placing and strong nerves. Sometimes a smoking winner. Gil was placing ball good, sometimes played a dropshot (I must say he impressed me more than yesterday) the crowd was crazy

Ryderstedt def. Deden 6-3 6-3... no much effort No he'll play Godlewski

Old 05-18-2006, 12:27 PM   #50
country flag Nathaliia

Snobel won in three sets. It was 7-5 in the third.

Crazy Dani leads 6-0 and gets crazy about the court JMG, does he mention the court in his reports? Did he write about his loss to a fat girl in a table game (I really don't know how this game should be called in English... people say he went totally mad when he lost)?

Old 05-18-2006, 02:37 PM   #51
country flag Super-Fabio

Super-Fabio has a reputation beyond reputeSuper-Fabio has a reputation beyond reputeSuper-Fabio has a reputation beyond reputeSuper-Fabio has a reputation beyond reputeSuper-Fabio has a reputation beyond reputeSuper-Fabio has a reputation beyond reputeSuper-Fabio has a reputation beyond reputeSuper-Fabio has a reputation beyond reputeSuper-Fabio has a reputation beyond reputeSuper-Fabio has a reputation beyond reputeSuper-Fabio has a reputation beyond repute

Dani
Super-Fabio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 02:58 PM   #52
country flag Nathaliia

Dani won 6-0 7-6 OMG what was happening in the 2nd set I guess the funniest thing was when Dani threw a ball at the cheering crowd and somebody threw back and he caught it straight in his... pocket
Match - comedy He was even serving underarm. Dilaj was serving for the set twice

Now Koniusz won a set with Dąbrowski

Old 05-18-2006, 04:30 PM   #53
country flag Eva Kas-Jacobson

Eva Kas-Jacobson has a reputation beyond reputeEva Kas-Jacobson has a reputation beyond reputeEva Kas-Jacobson has a reputation beyond reputeEva Kas-Jacobson has a reputation beyond reputeEva Kas-Jacobson has a reputation beyond reputeEva Kas-Jacobson has a reputation beyond reputeEva Kas-Jacobson has a reputation beyond reputeEva Kas-Jacobson has a reputation beyond reputeEva Kas-Jacobson has a reputation beyond reputeEva Kas-Jacobson has a reputation beyond reputeEva Kas-Jacobson has a reputation beyond repute

Dabrowski 6-4 6-0 wow

i hate monfils mahut ascione andreev o.rochus nole
Eva Kas-Jacobson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 04:50 PM   #54
country flag JMG

from Tuesday/Wednesday:
He said that when he played his first Futures 2-3 years ago, half of the players were "blind", but today they all can play tennis. "Every set I win here will be a success."
Then he didn't know if he can play his first round, because he got an insect sting two days ago and the insect laid eggs into his arm.

In his match the court was very "deep", at 0-0 (30-40) he ripped the court - the result was a 40x20 cm hole 3m behind the baseline.

He couldn't understand why Scherrer gave a walkover in doubles, because 60 % would have been enough against their opponents, but he believes him that he is injured.
Old 05-18-2006, 06:29 PM   #55
country flag JMG

Kloer d. Chadaj 6-4 7-6
Old 05-19-2006, 08:14 AM   #56
country flag Nathaliia

Koniusz def. Dabrowski 6-3 6-3
wise piece of game by Koniusz. His only strenght is... strenght but he's got a good head also... The way he was defending breakpoints at the end of the second set... Crazy passing shots...!

The match Kloer - Chadaj was great - both not high players, so they both needed to seek for other solutions to win the point than Croatian-like service. As you can guess, the match was full of placing fight, short crosses, dropshots, and some unforced errors (from Chadaj). Chadaj won a break back in the second set at the last moment, but it was only enough to put the match to the tie-break. Tie-break was good only at the beginning. Adam gets a bit on my nerves lately so I was secretly supporting Kloer, but when Adam was fighting for that break back I was shouting 'dawaj Adam' too

No, Mikki and I don't speak to each other - but the way he danced a little "Freestyler" at the restaurant was funny all the way. He's playing today the nicest Polish player of the tournament, Robert Godlewski. And I don't know whom to support.

Yesterday I had a pizza with the Portuguese team (eww I had to be their interpreter because the hotel restaurant staff doesn't speak English). I also got taught some Portuguese Nice people by the way and they don't like Eurovision song contest

Old 05-19-2006, 08:24 AM   #57
country flag Nathaliia

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMG
from Tuesday/Wednesday:
He said that when he played his first Futures 2-3 years ago, half of the players were "blind", but today they all can play tennis. "Every set I win here will be a success."
Then he didn't know if he can play his first round, because he got an insect sting two days ago and the insect laid eggs into his arm.

In his match the court was very "deep", at 0-0 (30-40) he ripped the court - the result was a 40x20 cm hole 3m behind the baseline.

He couldn't understand why Scherrer gave a walkover in doubles, because 60 % would have been enough against their opponents, but he believes him that he is injured.
Yes it's true, he has some problems with this arm What doesn't change the fact he's nice as always.
Daniel (to the driver... without any serious reason... or just without a reason anyway): F**k you.
Driver: Have a nice day too.

Scherrer had an injury, he was showing us at the reception desk. He couldn't turn the back right or left and he said he's going to see his trainer now!

The history of the hole deserves a separate story by Nathaliia
It was raining one night and the central court was the worst prepared, especially that the court staff loves to play tennis there in the evenings. Daniel didn't like the soft court, so he digged a hole out there (with his shoes, featuring his racquet). I have pictures of this hole. Then he digged some more, but there were merged by the court-rolling (on Dani's demand). The hole was improved by the leg-digging action of Bartlomiej Dąbrowski (during the match with Koniusz) and later Sascha Kloer was jumping on it to cover it and make it not so dangerous. But we think players will go through this hole to the court #1, of course if earlier they won't find the carbon (Katowice is famous of it).

But this wins for the conversation of the tournament so far:

Daniel: Who's this guy?
Nathaliia: Dawid Piatkowski.
Daniel: When did he lose?
Nathaliia: First round of quallies I believe... And first round of doubs, that's for sure.
Daniel: That's what I thought! How I f*** hate him! He gets on my nerves so much! Arrogant cock! He lost first round of quallies and behaves like he won the French Open!

Well this Piątkowski guy is a little but... ehhh... You get my hint I guess!

Old 05-19-2006, 08:54 AM   #58
country flag Nathaliia

matches postponed - to 1 p.m. (as for now) It was raining, courts are wet and we wouldn't want to risk Daniel's health

Old 05-19-2006, 09:33 AM   #59
country flag Nathaliia

la la la... i must write things for the folder about Poland - Georgia in DC... I am bored... I lack inspiration

Old 05-19-2006, 12:01 PM   #60
country flag Nathaliia

Ewww. Daniel withdrew. He seems to have problems with this unexpected injury But he was sooooo nice to the tournament director, the supervisor and me... I wish I could upload for you all the coolest photos I took (yeap cable works!) but they are larger than the limit!

But some photos CAN be uploaded and for example I thought you wanted to see the famous hole.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00541.JPG (156.8 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00554.JPG (150.8 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00586.JPG (136.0 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg Obraz 001.jpg (146.7 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00616.JPG (145.3 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00548.JPG (123.4 KB, 20 views)