Poland F4 (15th May) - 15.000$ (yup Nathii works there) - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-14-2006, 07:29 PM   #16
country flag FredericaFans

FredericaFans has a reputation beyond reputeFredericaFans has a reputation beyond reputeFredericaFans has a reputation beyond reputeFredericaFans has a reputation beyond reputeFredericaFans has a reputation beyond reputeFredericaFans has a reputation beyond reputeFredericaFans has a reputation beyond reputeFredericaFans has a reputation beyond reputeFredericaFans has a reputation beyond reputeFredericaFans has a reputation beyond reputeFredericaFans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Poland F4 (15th May) - 15.000$

FREDERICO GIL
FredericaFans is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-15-2006, 12:15 PM   #17
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

OMG Köllerer

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 05:45 PM   #18
JonBcn

JonBcn has a reputation beyond reputeJonBcn has a reputation beyond reputeJonBcn has a reputation beyond reputeJonBcn has a reputation beyond reputeJonBcn has a reputation beyond reputeJonBcn has a reputation beyond reputeJonBcn has a reputation beyond reputeJonBcn has a reputation beyond reputeJonBcn has a reputation beyond reputeJonBcn has a reputation beyond reputeJonBcn has a reputation beyond repute

Singles Main Draw:

http://www.tenniseurope.org/PDF/Prof...towice/smd.pdf

Doubles:

http://www.tenniseurope.org/PDF/Prof...towice/dmd.pdf
JonBcn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 06:42 PM   #19
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, I'm at the net cafe at the railway station, coming back home Yes I do have a press pass and I'm helping at the office though coming back on Thursday But when I only think of next two days at uni

Daniel is really nice I even think he likes me I was his translator today and I was taking pictures, which he liked Well he indeed behaves like a weirdo oncourt, but offcourt he's hmm crazy a bit maybe, but also classy... like he was giving a standing ovation after really good points in the quallies... And he talks to people and he's nice and that dark guy he's with is also nice.

And Mikki didn't even say 'bye' to me when he knew I was leaving And now I'm really sad

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 07:23 AM   #20
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute

Only 4 matches today?!

GL today to Huurinainen and Ojala.
JMG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 08:34 AM   #21
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMG
Only 4 matches today?!

GL today to Huurinainen and Ojala.
It's gonna rain anyway They scheduled the matches this way cos they know I can't be on courts today

Most of the doubs played today, though. This Huurinainen guy seems pretty confident Funny shots... but damn quick, both handed backhand (balls hit the ground and hardly bounce back) and forehand I would swear it is double handed sometimes too Okay let's see what he can make in the main draw. Ojala is a poor player or at least that's what he performed. In general, quallies level was low, lotsa moonballing, players without finishing shots, volleys if God allows, forehand played from the bum level, or some dramatic forehand slices when legs are far away (ball lands in the middle of the opponent's court but the opponent won't finish it oh no!), weird backhands played from the level of the head... sometimes I wished I had taped it.

The standing out guys was that German (#1 seeded) - his Polish opponent after winning a game was so happy like he won the whole tournament... the match was shorter than an hour... Huurinainen made some impression, and a special mention goes to Mateusz Kowalczyk from Poland (1987) I wouldn't be surprised if he defeated Ryderstedt.

Kindest greetings.

Old 05-16-2006, 11:27 AM   #22
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Poland F4 (15th May) - 15.000$ (yup Nathii works there)

I already thought that Ojala is crap, but I hope he has a chance to win his ranking point here. The other 3 Finns have bad draws, so Ojala has to win it. Timo N. is coming to Poland for F6 btw.
Attached Images
File Type: bmp ojalaT.bmp (144.1 KB, 8 views)
Old 05-16-2006, 12:35 PM   #23
country flag JMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia
Kindest greetings.
btw Do you know Roman Kukal? I saw him last Sunday and it was unbelievable. The guy is probably 1,85m and weighs about 100kg. I have never seen something like that before! He could hardly move on the court and at the same time he hit the ball as hard as no one else. He played some hard one-handed backhand winners, one of them flat down the line with great speed. His opponent Ivan Dodig (#740) played about 6 drop shots in the set and Kukal didn’t even try to reach them. He also had only one facial expression the whole time, no emotions at all. I left the match at 2-5 and then suddenly the match was over, I think Kukal lost 2-6 ret., but played the doubles a couple of hours later though.

If you ever got the chance to see this guy, you should really go and watch! He is brilliant and I forgot to say that he played a direct return dropshot winner. The funny thing is that he even has a ranking point. His last tournament was in August 2005, so I guess he was already a 100kg guy then. You wouldn’t call Hadad fat if you saw Kukal!

I’m also proud that I saw Eric Vieweger play, who got/bought a wc for Patat Riek’s Mons Challenger qualifying last year. And the way he behaves he is definitely a potential wc buyer for the future! In another match, one player called his opponent a wanker one time, but I think he didn’t hear it. Then there was a match, in which the player called his opponent a cheater and the dispute lasted the whole match. The cheater then always said “sorry sorry sorry” in an ironic way when he made good or lucky points.

Maybe you have some influence and can organise a WC for Kukal in a Polish tournament? Sopot or a Future?
Old 05-16-2006, 12:49 PM   #24
country flag Nathaliia

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMG
I already thought that Ojala is crap, but I hope he has a chance to win his ranking point here. The other 3 Finns have bad draws, so Ojala has to win it. Timo N. is coming to Poland for F6 btw.
I think I have already taken better picture of him

I am not going to Poland F5 or Poland F6. I would like to go to Gdynia (Poland F8 I believe) because I have friends there. Still cannot predict what will happen to me in the next weeks, though.

Old 05-16-2006, 12:59 PM   #25
country flag Nathaliia

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMG
btw Do you know Roman Kukal? I saw him last Sunday and it was unbelievable. The guy is probably 1,85m and weighs about 100kg. I have never seen something like that before! He could hardly move on the court and at the same time he hit the ball as hard as no one else. He played some hard one-handed backhand winners, one of them flat down the line with great speed. His opponent Ivan Dodig (#740) played about 6 drop shots in the set and Kukal didn’t even try to reach them. He also had only one facial expression the whole time, no emotions at all. I left the match at 2-5 and then suddenly the match was over, I think Kukal lost 2-6 ret., but played the doubles a couple of hours later though.

If you ever got the chance to see this guy, you should really go and watch! He is brilliant and I forgot to say that he played a direct return dropshot winner. The funny thing is that he even has a ranking point. His last tournament was in August 2005, so I guess he was already a 100kg guy then. You wouldn’t call Hadad fat if you saw Kukal!

I’m also proud that I saw Eric Vieweger play, who got/bought a wc for Patat Riek’s Mons Challenger qualifying last year. And the way he behaves he is definitely a potential wc buyer for the future! In another match, one player called his opponent a wanker one time, but I think he didn’t hear it. Then there was a match, in which the player called his opponent a cheater and the dispute lasted the whole match. The cheater then always said “sorry sorry sorry” in an ironic way when he made good or lucky points.

Maybe you have some influence and can organise a WC for Kukal in a Polish tournament? Sopot or a Future?
Hehe thanks for the story! Hilarious! Is this whole Kukal on the list to our futures? I think he's not... or at least I don't remember seeing this guy... (Or took him for a VIP by mistake )

Oh if you want more funny stories... there was a match between Marek Czerwiński (USA heh would you believe ... he has a coach... I have pictures) and Andrzej Kapaś (18 y.o., Poland). That Polish player (that I actually dislike for everything) was calling bad names to Czerwiński while the American either really didn't understand (!!! - 'names' were in Polish, but pretty ehh international) or was so calm that didn't react. Also when Kapaś went (during the game) to seek a ball which landed in the trees 100 m away Still, The USA-man won and lost in the next round to another unknown guy without a finishing shot, this time from Czech Republic.

Heh I don't have an influence in Sopot yet at the futures events I guess kind of but cards are given only to the Poles these days. No WCs to buy for the foreigners. Only promising juniors got cards to Katowice for example.

Old 05-16-2006, 03:57 PM   #26
country flag Russian elephant

Russian elephant has a reputation beyond reputeRussian elephant has a reputation beyond reputeRussian elephant has a reputation beyond reputeRussian elephant has a reputation beyond reputeRussian elephant has a reputation beyond reputeRussian elephant has a reputation beyond reputeRussian elephant has a reputation beyond reputeRussian elephant has a reputation beyond reputeRussian elephant has a reputation beyond reputeRussian elephant has a reputation beyond reputeRussian elephant has a reputation beyond repute

Main Draw as in a challenger.
So many players from top-500...
Something like Fergana

E. KOROLEV
Russian elephant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 06:18 PM   #27
country flag Nathaliia

Yes, and the press office is

Scores from today, as they are already known and I actually have a chance to post them from here:

Sascha Kloer (GER/ 392 ATP) def. Sami Huurinainen (FIN, Q) 6-3 6-3
Tuomo Ojala (FIN, Q) def. Marek Pokrywka (POL, Q) 6-7(6) 6-3 7-5
Kevin Deden (GER, Q / 975 ATP) def. Kacper Owsian (POL, WC) 6-1 6-3
Robert Godlewski (POL/ 532 ATP) def. Andrzej Grusiecki (POL, Q) 6-1 6-1

My comments: I think it's not fair that between Finns, Ojala was the winning one - and he continues keeping the role of Master of Unranked Poles. Pokrywka isn't bad, he's a hard-hitter from Wrocław, but it isn't the first time he loses to a Scandinavian in three sets (l. to Hartman in Wrocław challenger quallies last year). Kevin Deden keeps on his destroyer's job and if he's going to meet Ryderstedt in the second round, the score can be debatable (oh, the Swede first must defeat best player of quallies - Kowalczyk. However, Kowalczyk has something wrong with his arm - maybe it's only fatigue... and has seriously something with his brain when leads high). Andrzej Grusiecki after winning the last quallies match shouted to people: "Go to church and pray!". In fact, he shouted towards a group of main draw Polish players to pray to draw him, to defeat him and gain a point. Godlewski, last year coached by a Finn, didn't miss his chance.

PS. Koellerer and Scherrer won the doubles match At least it's official, tomorrow I'll be on the courts again

Old 05-16-2006, 06:39 PM   #28
country flag JMG

Yes, I was also disappointed with the draw that Huurinainen got the good opponent and not Ojala. But nice to see that Ojala won, now Finland had 14 ranked players, but T.Ketola ,J.Ojala, M.Purho, J.Barkov will all lose their points soon.
Sami Huurinainen had a big chance last year in Finland, but he lost to Mika Purho!!! in the first round. :retard:

Sascha Kloer is at least a solid player with good footwork, he already hammered Paukku this year. As I said in some threads before, Kloer's dispute with Maximilian Abel last year was maybe the best tennis comedy I have seen, when Abel played on the court next to Kloer's and told Kloer to shut up.

Last edited by JMG : 05-16-2006 at 06:44 PM.
Old 05-16-2006, 06:43 PM   #29
country flag Nathaliia

Mika Purho hehe never heard of.

In case you're interested in some offcourt. Well, I haven't really spoken with these Finnish guys (I'm harrased by all the VIPs and hell knows who else ) but a hostess came to me and suddenly started confessing she's in love with Ojala but the second one (Huurinainen) is very cool too. So I guess guys are nice at least

Old 05-16-2006, 07:10 PM   #30
country flag JMG

I think it's about time to make a last post about Kukal. I can't imagine that he will ever be on an entry list again. But of course in 3 weeks there is a challenger in Slovakia...
I could go again on Sunday, maybe I should make a picture of him. The reason why I went there was that they have Niklas Bucht (and George Bastl) on their players list, but both didn't play and I got to see Kukal instead.
Here is a link of the tie, it was probably the top game of the season
http://htv.liga.nu/cgi-bin/WebObject...Landesebene+06

And I forgot to say two important things:
1. They had no umpires!
2. There was a match (obviously a lower league, I think the c-team of the home team), in which one player answered his mobile phone during the 5 minute warm up and the other player had to wait about 3 minutes.