Who's going? - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-30-2006, 10:55 PM   #61
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who's going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smucav
Andy (Roddick) arrived yesterday, is "feeling better," and should practice tomorrow.
thanks

and LMAO about Murray eating ice cream! I thought Brad was gonna kick his butt

That's interesting no one wanted Fish's autograph, he's real popular in LA and was asked for lots of autographs the couple times we saw him hit.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-31-2006, 04:38 AM   #62
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The funniest thing I saw today was Mardy Fish getting a pen out of his bag to sign autographs after his practice session with James Blake and everyone completely ignoring him (& not asking for autographs) and instead mobbing Blake who needed three security guards to get him back to the lockerroom. (There was a similar scene later with Brad Gilbert: all these kids were mobbing him for autographs while Andy Murray stood there eating ice cream & being ignored by the kids.)

Re. Oudsema: he's definitely improved a lot since playing the qualifying here last year. Maybe his first ATP win & taking a set off of Andy last week will really help him take that next step & he will be the one from the class of 2004 U.S. juniors (Jenkins, Simmonds, Evans, etc.) to finally have a breakthrough. Querrey (who is a year younger & was practicing with Oudsema) has already moved past them in both ranking and results & may soon leave them all in the dust.
I agree about Oudsema, he looked pretty good today.

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 04:41 AM   #63
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CooCooCachoo
Ah. Doh I hadn't looked into that yet.

Séverine is nice Very pretty in person too. If it's Mr. Bremond, then it's her husband I preferred Beltrame as surname
I talked to her today and she was so sweet to me. I think she was impressed that someone was interested... she was walking around with a camera herself so maybe she was taking in some of the guys?

She was really nice, asked my name and we talked about where I'm from and she took a picture with me. She's even more beautiful in person. Drop-dead gorgeous.

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 06:43 AM   #64
country flag safinfan

safinfan has a reputation beyond reputesafinfan has a reputation beyond reputesafinfan has a reputation beyond reputesafinfan has a reputation beyond reputesafinfan has a reputation beyond reputesafinfan has a reputation beyond reputesafinfan has a reputation beyond reputesafinfan has a reputation beyond reputesafinfan has a reputation beyond reputesafinfan has a reputation beyond reputesafinfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

There was a short, older guy with Safin retrieving balls & speaking to him in Russian.
i could be wrong but i think it is miguel m. he is traveling with marat since indy and is with him now. he is spanish actually so i think maybe you heard them speaking spanish? or perhaps the guy knows some russian? but i'm pretty sure the guy you saw with marat is miguel m., a short, older spanish guy who definitely would have been retrieving balls for him during practice. sorry if i am wrong though.
safinfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 02:36 PM   #65
country flag smucav

smucav has a reputation beyond reputesmucav has a reputation beyond reputesmucav has a reputation beyond reputesmucav has a reputation beyond reputesmucav has a reputation beyond reputesmucav has a reputation beyond reputesmucav has a reputation beyond reputesmucav has a reputation beyond reputesmucav has a reputation beyond reputesmucav has a reputation beyond reputesmucav has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by safinfan
i could be wrong but i think it is miguel m. he is traveling with marat since indy and is with him now. he is spanish actually so i think maybe you heard them speaking spanish? or perhaps the guy knows some russian? but i'm pretty sure the guy you saw with marat is miguel m., a short, older spanish guy who definitely would have been retrieving balls for him during practice. sorry if i am wrong though.
By his looks he could be Spanish, but they were definitely speaking Russian on the court (maybe so Murray & people in the crowd couldn't understand them). I don't really care who he is, it was someone else who was more interested.
smucav is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 05:35 PM   #66
country flag safinfan

safinfan has a reputation beyond reputesafinfan has a reputation beyond reputesafinfan has a reputation beyond reputesafinfan has a reputation beyond reputesafinfan has a reputation beyond reputesafinfan has a reputation beyond reputesafinfan has a reputation beyond reputesafinfan has a reputation beyond reputesafinfan has a reputation beyond reputesafinfan has a reputation beyond reputesafinfan has a reputation beyond repute

okay. thanks for your reports.
safinfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 07:22 PM   #67
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatejBockoFan
I talked to her today and she was so sweet to me. I think she was impressed that someone was interested... she was walking around with a camera herself so maybe she was taking in some of the guys?

She was really nice, asked my name and we talked about where I'm from and she took a picture with me. She's even more beautiful in person. Drop-dead gorgeous.
Awesome

I always thought she looked quite bitchy, but she was really friendly in Antwerp after her win

And yeah, she's really that beautiful. Like Sanchez Lorenzo, I think.

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Gombos|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 05:45 AM   #68
country flag smucav

smucav has a reputation beyond reputesmucav has a reputation beyond reputesmucav has a reputation beyond reputesmucav has a reputation beyond reputesmucav has a reputation beyond reputesmucav has a reputation beyond reputesmucav has a reputation beyond reputesmucav has a reputation beyond reputesmucav has a reputation beyond reputesmucav has a reputation beyond reputesmucav has a reputation beyond repute

Players I saw Monday:

James Blake
Mardy Fish
Scott Oudsema
Kevin Kim
Darren Cahill
Marat Safin
Nicolas Mahut
Paradorn Srichaphan
Danai Udomchoke
Kenneth Carlsen
Sam Querrey
Wesley Moodie
Lleyton Hewitt/Roger Rasheed/Peter Luczak
Vince Spadea
Wesley Whitehouse
Bjorn Phau
Arnaud Clement (in an awesome green outfit)
Ryan Sweeting
Justin Gimelstob
Gilles Muller
Dominik Hrbaty
Feliciano Lopez
Jean-Rene Lisnard
Tomas Zib
Paul Goldstein
Hyung-Taik Lee
Bobby Reynolds
Andy Roddick
Paul Hanley/Kevin Ullyett
Tripp Phillips/Ashley Fisher
Jordan Kerr
Scott Lipsky
Phillip Simmonds
Doug Spreen

Matches I saw all or part of:
Safin/Kunitsyn
Stoppini/Goldstein
Sweeting/Gimelstob
Tipsarevic/Venus
Moodie/Querrey
King/Reynolds
Old 08-01-2006, 06:02 AM   #69
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

What was up with Paul and his serve?

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 02:14 PM   #70
country flag smucav

Players I saw Tuesday:
Bob & Mike Bryan
Jan-Michael Gambill
Sam Querrey
Phillip King
Julien Benneteau
Hyung-Taik Lee
Brad Gilbert
Jim Thomas
Dominik Hrbaty
Gilles Muller
Arnaud Clement
Vince Spadea/Wesley Moodie
Sebastien Grosjean
Paradorn
Nicolas Mahut
Marat Safin
James Blake/Thomas Blake/Bobby Reynolds
Peter Luczak

Stoppini/Agassi
Henman/King
Moodie/Grosjean
Lee/Dancevic
Hanley-Ullyett/Coetzee-Hrbaty
Delgado/Luczak
Blake/Kim
Massa/Devvarman

Last edited by smucav : 08-02-2006 at 02:31 PM.
Old 08-03-2006, 02:23 PM   #71
country flag smucav

Players I saw today:
James Blake/Thomas Blake
Sebastien Grosjean/Arnaud Clement
Vince Spadea
Bjorn Phau
Justin Gimelstob
Gilles Muller
Dominik Hrbaty
Andy Murray/Brad Gilbert
Feliciano Lopez
Mardy Fish
Dmitry Tursunov
Igor Kunitsyn
Hyung-Taik Lee
Julien Benneteau
Tim Henman/Paul Annacone
Phillip King
Tim Smyzcek
Paul Goldstein
Bobby Reynolds
Jordan Kerr
Ashley Fisher
Leander Paes
Jan-Michael Gambill
Bec Hewitt & entourage

Hewitt/Spadea (one of the better matches thus far)
Murray/Delgado
Lopez/Gabashvili (Lopez was wearing two hairbands--pink and purple--like the ones Rusedski, Goran, Corretja were wearing a while back; they look a lot better on Lopez)
Tursunov/Massa
Lee/Benneteau
Gambill/Tipsarevic
Clement-Grosjean/Goldstein-Thomas
Bryan-Bryan/Kerr-Reynolds
Old 08-03-2006, 07:58 PM   #72
country flag ae wowww
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

ae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond repute

Smucster, thanks so much for the reports Love it!
Jim Thomas - Max Mirnyi - Jordan Kerr - Rohan Bopanna - Andy Roddick - Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi - Ilia Bozoljac - Chris Haggard - Jan-Michael Gambill - Donald Young - Nathan Healey - Lleyton Hewitt - Jamie Murray - Olivier Rochus - James Blake - Vince Spadea - Tim Henman - John Isner - Travis Parrott - Paul Goldstein - Tim Henman - Wes Moodie - Arnaud Clement - Michael Russell - Jeff Coetzee

Surbiton Trophy Challenger 1998-2008

Jim Thomas Official Site

Jeff Coetzee Official Site
ae wowww is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 02:13 PM   #73
country flag smucav

Players I saw Thursday:
Bob & Mike Bryan
Janko Tipsarevic
Jan-Michael Gambill
Denis Gremelmayr
Nicolas Mahut
Feliciano Lopez
James Blake/Thomas Blake
Marat Safin
Kenneth Carlsen
Wesley Moodie
Arnaud Clement
Andy Murray/Brad Gilbert
Andrea Stoppini
Dmitry Tursunov
Hyung-Taik Lee
Tim Henman
Kevin Ullyett/Paul Hanley
Andy Ram/Jonathan Erlich

Clement/Hrbaty
Fish/Stoppini
Safin/Blake
Murray/Lopez
Tursunov/Lee
Moodie/Carlsen
Henman/Gambill
Ullyett-Hanley/Mahut-Muller
Old 08-05-2006, 03:13 AM   #74
country flag happy928

happy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Who's going?

[IMG][/IMG]

Clement in the background....Can't believe he's in the SEMI's at LEGG MASON.
Old 08-05-2006, 07:39 AM   #75
country flag _pyromatic

_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
(There was a similar scene later with Brad Gilbert: all these kids were mobbing him for autographs while Andy Murray stood there eating ice cream & being ignored by the kids.)
Really? I saw the exact opposite with those two. Brad looked less than happy.

"Truth is great and will prevail if left to itself."
_pyromatic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote