NBA-Sunday 30th April!!!!!!Playoffs - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-30-2006, 07:28 AM   #1
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute
Default NBA-Sunday 30th April!!!!!!Playoffs

4 games on 2morro and there are an absolute beauties of match betting wise!!!
A couple of pics stand right out n are to be counted for!!Strong leans for now,back later to confirm!!!!

Suns +2pts,line is a joke!!!! yes or no????Over 207pts
Spurs -3.5pts
,same again?? ML should be tempting!!!

Suns/Spurs ML double could be the go imo!!!!
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-30-2006, 07:51 AM   #2
country flag Freeze17171

Freeze17171 has a reputation beyond reputeFreeze17171 has a reputation beyond reputeFreeze17171 has a reputation beyond reputeFreeze17171 has a reputation beyond reputeFreeze17171 has a reputation beyond reputeFreeze17171 has a reputation beyond reputeFreeze17171 has a reputation beyond reputeFreeze17171 has a reputation beyond reputeFreeze17171 has a reputation beyond reputeFreeze17171 has a reputation beyond reputeFreeze17171 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NBA-Sunday 30th April!!!!!!Playoffs

I'm going to keep fading the Suns since the public loves them tomorrow for some reason. They have shown me nothing to make me believe they can adjust to the tighter and more intense playoff style. No more run and gun for Nash and company. The Lakers could easily be up 3-0 in this series if it wasn't for Tim Thomas's career game in game 1. The Lakers are playing the best team basketball by far of the whole season right now, everyone is chipping in and playing well and they are having fun out there. Phil Jackson is simply outcoaching D'Atoni as well. Lakers to grab a stranglehold on the series tomorrow and go up 3-1 like their fellow LA team, the Clips.

Lakers/Clips in the 2nd round. All Staples Series!
Freeze17171 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 08:09 AM   #3
country flag TwistyServe

TwistyServe has a reputation beyond reputeTwistyServe has a reputation beyond reputeTwistyServe has a reputation beyond reputeTwistyServe has a reputation beyond reputeTwistyServe has a reputation beyond reputeTwistyServe has a reputation beyond reputeTwistyServe has a reputation beyond reputeTwistyServe has a reputation beyond reputeTwistyServe has a reputation beyond reputeTwistyServe has a reputation beyond reputeTwistyServe has a reputation beyond repute

Bookies changed the series odds for phx from 1.2 to 2.2.. Guess books don't trust phx anymore.

Anyway I finally had a good night in a while so back to bussiness I hope:

Miami -1 1st half, 1 unit
Spurs -3, 1.5 units
Washington ML x Miami/Chic over 193 (teased), 1.5 units

Last edited by TwistedServe : 04-30-2006 at 01:48 PM.
TwistyServe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 08:34 AM   #4
country flag Freeze17171

Freeze17171 has a reputation beyond reputeFreeze17171 has a reputation beyond reputeFreeze17171 has a reputation beyond reputeFreeze17171 has a reputation beyond reputeFreeze17171 has a reputation beyond reputeFreeze17171 has a reputation beyond reputeFreeze17171 has a reputation beyond reputeFreeze17171 has a reputation beyond reputeFreeze17171 has a reputation beyond reputeFreeze17171 has a reputation beyond reputeFreeze17171 has a reputation beyond repute

Phoenix odds were released around 2.5 after they went down 2-1, so the public is still pounding the Suns. IMO, Lakers winning the series at 1.82 is a freaking steal in terms of value.
Freeze17171 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 09:18 AM   #5
bad gambler

To put it bluntly, I think the Cavs (and David Stern) will be more than happy with the Game 3 result where Cavs won thanks to a lebron James layup in which he travelled IMO but there was no call from the ref

The NBA would like nothing more than have more Lebron on the TV so for that reason I am pretty confident this series will go the distance so for that reason I am going to load up on the Wizards to beat the Cavs, but will only play them on the ML this time because frankly these guys don't know how to hold a lead and have shown that all season. I still think the Wizards, as much as they love to choke are the better team overall.

Very big bet on Wizards ML - $1.65, still believe they will cover the -4 game spread anyway

I'm also take Wizards to score 25 points first in 1Q - $2.35

I usually don't play 1Q bets, but Wizards 1Q -1.5 is gold IMO, will be playing that as well once I get a line for it

Also playing:

Spurs to cover -3.5 v Kings - $1.91

Going to pass on the Bulls-Heat and Suns-Lakers

And yep, call me a conspiracist - people jokingly call it the National Bullshit Association for a reason

GOOD LUCK

Last edited by bad gambler : 04-30-2006 at 09:24 AM.
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 01:36 PM   #6
country flag L James

L James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
To put it bluntly, I think the Cavs (and David Stern) will be more than happy with the Game 3 result where Cavs won thanks to a lebron James layup in which he travelled IMO but there was no call from the ref

The NBA would like nothing more than have more Lebron on the TV so for that reason I am pretty confident this series will go the distance so for that reason I am going to load up on the Wizards to beat the Cavs, but will only play them on the ML this time because frankly these guys don't know how to hold a lead and have shown that all season. I still think the Wizards, as much as they love to choke are the better team overall.

Very big bet on Wizards ML - $1.65, still believe they will cover the -4 game spread anyway
Was -4.5
Chi +2.5
Sac +3.5

Let's go
L James is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 03:11 PM   #7

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze17171
I'm going to keep fading the Suns since the public loves them tomorrow for some reason. They have shown me nothing to make me believe they can adjust to the tighter and more intense playoff style. No more run and gun for Nash and company. The Lakers could easily be up 3-0 in this series if it wasn't for Tim Thomas's career game in game 1. The Lakers are playing the best team basketball by far of the whole season right now, everyone is chipping in and playing well and they are having fun out there. Phil Jackson is simply outcoaching D'Atoni as well. Lakers to grab a stranglehold on the series tomorrow and go up 3-1 like their fellow LA team, the Clips.

Lakers/Clips in the 2nd round. All Staples Series!
Public loves them cos they will win and even up the series!!!!
Old 04-30-2006, 03:17 PM   #8

Stickin with the Suns to shine some coin and Spurs the champs to roll the queens!!!

50 units on San Antonio Spurs ML 1.58 over Sacremento Queens - The champs to make a statement like in game 1!!!!

30 units on Phoenix Suns ML 2.00 over Los Angeles Fakers - Time to faid the Fakers today when the Suns come out all guns blazing in a shooting display!!!

Good luck - Other leans on Miami -2.5/Wizards ML!!!!!
Old 04-30-2006, 05:48 PM   #9
country flag bournerdan

bournerdan has a reputation beyond reputebournerdan has a reputation beyond reputebournerdan has a reputation beyond reputebournerdan has a reputation beyond reputebournerdan has a reputation beyond reputebournerdan has a reputation beyond reputebournerdan has a reputation beyond reputebournerdan has a reputation beyond reputebournerdan has a reputation beyond reputebournerdan has a reputation beyond reputebournerdan has a reputation beyond repute

chicago looking good.....10 points up.....

I'm going Phoenix ML @2.00 also.....got a feeling the suns pick up the pace in this must win game and tie the series up at 2-2......
bournerdan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 05:52 PM   #10
country flag TwistyServe

TwistyServe has a reputation beyond reputeTwistyServe has a reputation beyond reputeTwistyServe has a reputation beyond reputeTwistyServe has a reputation beyond reputeTwistyServe has a reputation beyond reputeTwistyServe has a reputation beyond reputeTwistyServe has a reputation beyond reputeTwistyServe has a reputation beyond reputeTwistyServe has a reputation beyond reputeTwistyServe has a reputation beyond reputeTwistyServe has a reputation beyond repute

Wade cant make a bucket
Old 04-30-2006, 05:55 PM   #11
country flag betowiec

betowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedServe
Wade cant make a bucket

finally dwade with a dunk
betowiec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 06:14 PM   #12
country flag TwistyServe

Just took heat/chi over 99 pts 2nd half. THis series has been a trackmeet. Heat real cold in 1sthalf but they should find a groove soon.

3 units
Old 04-30-2006, 06:14 PM   #13
country flag betowiec

betowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond repute

heat -4 at ht, and the line for the 2nd half is -4, taking heat to win the game with -4 2nd half (risky, cuz i am not too confident about it)

dwade had some words with the glove right before the ht
Old 04-30-2006, 06:19 PM   #14
country flag betowiec

superstar to take over the 2nd half after the poor 4/12 shooting in the first half by wade

comeeeeeeeeeeeeeee on Dwayne
Old 04-30-2006, 06:30 PM   #15
country flag TwistyServe

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutafon
superstar to take over the 2nd half after the poor 4/12 shooting in the first half by wade

comeeeeeeeeeeeeeee on Dwayne
I dont care who wins now but if both teams offensive explodes will be good for me .. that means wade gotta break out of his poor starts